The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:12 pm

(Ummm sure. o3o Right now she is being all healer-y but she and Duel can mention their engagement then if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:13 pm

Duel had come in to see if Marie would be ok. He guessed that she would be ok, but it was still kind of scary. "Hey." he said when he was behind her.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:15 pm

Roy was quiet as he slept, as he was exhausted from before. Normally, that meant he didn't dream, but in his anxious and stressed mind, it was kind of going crazy. Some time passed, before his pleasant sleep took a turn for the worst. He was curled up on his side, his whole body tense as his legs were tangled in the blankets-- sometime during his nap, he had kicked some off his bed, which now was half-hanging off his bed. He wasn't yelling anything out in his sleep, but little tears dripped down his cheeks and stained the bed's covers. The bat let out a whimper, finally, but it was faint enough that no one could really hear it. Roy was definitely not able to wake himself from a nightmare, so he had to endure it on his own until someone noticed. 

(o7o" 

Roy: ....)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:21 pm

(Poor Roy... oAo' I'm sorry, baby...

There's another post for you on the previous page, Sil. o3o Just in case you missed it. It's at the bottom.)

Marie jumped when she heard a voice behind her, then looked up, "Oh, hi..." She glanced back over at Chase, explaining, "He had an asthma attack... but it's alright now, thank goodness." She smiled in relief.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:24 pm

(I was kind of hoping that Roy and Laura would be sleeping together when the nightmare happened, actually.... So I don't really know how to incorporate Laura into that, now. ouo" 

Roy: ....I 'ate you. 

We know, Roy.... But I'm off to bed myself anyway... Goodnight!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:26 pm

(Ummmm... maybe she ends up going over to see how the twins are doing? ouo?

Goodnight! I'm heading to bed shortly, too... if I poof it means I dozed off... ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:29 pm

(Okay, then we could do that, then. *flops over on bed*)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:35 pm

"It's good that he'll be ok." he said and gave a little smile at his soon to be wife.

----

Pippa took his hand. She moved closer to Chase, she hoped to never see him have this bad of an attack. She wished that she could just make everything better for him, but she couldn't.

---

'Sure, but will your friends be ok with me staying for a bit?' he signed back. He knew that Shay did not like it when he was around Celeste.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:51 am

(Mmmkay. I'm gonna try to finish this chapter this morning. >83 I got up earlier than normal on a weekend so its time to be productive.)

Marie nodded, her relief still written all over her face as she stood up and wrapped her arms around her fiancé. The little mouse was glad things were turning out okay... she was engaged to the man she loved, and Chase recovered well from an asthma attack. Maybe things would continue running relatively smoothly.

Chase, meanwhile, was tiredly holding Pippa's hand. His sister was with another healer at the moment, explaining how the inhaler wasn't working and might be expired or empty. They were trying to figure out what to do about it... they might not be able to give him his exact prescription, but they could put something in it that would help. He heard muttering about the foreign help plans, and really hoped that worked out alright. He turned his attention back to Pippa, taking steady breaths through the oxygen mask as if to prove to her that his lungs were functioning again.

---

Celeste shrugged, signing, 'Maybe, or maybe not. I just do not want to be by myself, and I need to stay in case Laura needs me.'

However, her sister's bedroom door opened in that moment, and Laura came out in her wheelchair. She looked up at the others and signed, 'I want to go see if Roy is okay. He was very upset about what happened at the lake. I promise to still rest when I get there.'

The younger sister was reluctant, but then nodded. She then looked up at Ronnie, not sure what to do now.

---

Laura made her way down the hall in her wheelchair, but it was difficult to move herself along because she was exhausted as it was. Fortunately, a polite passerby helped her with the chair; he was some lanky panda that vaguely reminded her of Roy because of his thin build, and brown eyes. He pushed her along until they reached the Brodeurs' place, and then he went on his way, giving her a little smile and a wave.

"Thank you," the marten called after him, then leaned forward to knock on the door.

(Random Toby appearance. XD He's exactly the kind of guy to help a girl in a wheelchair though. <3 Just don't let him see blood or he'll faint... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:16 am

(TOBY! 8D *flails* 

Roy: *doesn't really know what to think of that* ....

Now I can't unsee Roy and Toby being friends or something.... And I really wanna include him more because I keep on forgetting about his existance.... XD 

And I'm watching Sleepy Hollow, so I'll be poofy. o3o But finishing the first chapter sounds great. XD)

It was mostly quiet in the Brodeur household-- Roy and Rachel were still asleep, more or less. Roy was still battling his nightmare on his own while scarcely making a sound. His parents didn't expect anything, as he was a heavy sleeper that normally wasn't a dreamer. 

Anna looked up when she heard a knock on the door, and went to answer it. She opened it, and looked out-- she didn't see anything until she looked down, and saw Laura there in her wheelchair, "Oh, hello..." She smiled a bit, as she already knew why Laura was here, "Roy's asleep right now, but I'm sure he'll be up sooner or later." The marten looked exhausted, and Anna moved to the side for her, "Come in, though..." 

Richard also looked up as Anna let in Laura at the door; he didn't say much, but it was probably a good idea she was there when Roy woke up. As much as he didn't look sick after that (for once), he was probably still shaky about it.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:22 am

(Toby: I was just being nice... *shrug*

He's a cute wittle panda. >u< Everyone should love him!

Hehe, that's alright. I'm poofy because I'm working on this darn book. XD)

"Thank you," Laura grunted as she rolled herself into the apartment, forcing her tired arms to work. One of her arms was still sore and weak from being practically snapped in half, so it was difficult to move around whether she was standing or sitting. The marten was relieved to be inside, and looked up at Anna to say, "I was just worried about them all... Celeste took me straight home after the incident, but the twins were both so shaken up... I couldn't rest without coming over to make sure they were alright."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:37 am

(I remember this episode... An epidemic from one of the horsemen infects a shit-ton of people, and Ichabod is even affected, too. :p Your veins turn black, and you die after seeing the horsemen in some illusion. 

Roy: ... 

Yep. o3o And in my head, Celeste is in this, too. Except that she's not deaf, and would be in a psychiatric ward because everyone thought she was crazy for seeing a demon (long story) in the woods when she was younger. In short terms.)

"I know.... They're alright. Thankfully, they didn't catch a cold, which is a relief. They never saw his attacks get that bad before..." Anna replied, and shut the door behind the marten, "Sasha dropped them off, with EJ as well... But he is with his foster family, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:51 am

(Celeste: o.o' ....

Laura: My sister is not crazy! oAo)

"At least they're not getting sick again..." Laura mused, then asked, "Do you mind if I just go check on Roy...? I won't wake him." She was tired, but wouldn't really feel better until she saw her boyfriend peacefully sleeping with her own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:57 am

(I know, but you would have refused to admit that you saw this demon, and caused her to be put into multiple foster homes. I know you wouldn't do that in real life, but fear is a powerful emotion, you know. 

Roy: ... 

And I still don't know who Katrina, and the Headless Horseman would be-- technically, Laura should be Katrina, but but I like her as Abbie more. And she actually had an ex boyfriend named Luke Morales. :p)

"O-of course...." Anna understood that she wanted to see Roy, and let her, "If there's anything wrong, and he is sporting a fever or something, come get us, alright?" 

Roy had his back facing the direction of the door-- his body was curled close to him, it completely rigid. Silent tears rolled down his face and dampened the hair that was in his face.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:12 am

(Interesting... XD That's a mix of Lucas and Alpha's names. XDDDDD)

"I will," Laura assured the concerned mother, then let out a breath and decided to just get up and walk to Roy's room instead of fighting with her wheelchair-- it was difficult to get it through doorways on her own. She stood up, then nudged her wheelchair over next to a wall to keep it out of the way before slowly shuffling down the hallway to Roy's room. She entered quietly, since he was sleeping, but when she saw him she knew something was wrong... He was too tense, and she could hear faint noises as though he was crying.

The marten paused, then moved over to his side, looking down at him to see a pained expression on his face. Alarmed as she realized he was probably having a nightmare, she reached over to shake him, trying to wake him up as she nervously called his name, "Roy? Roy, wake up... Wake up, you're having a nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:20 am

(Yeah. And he's kind of a dick to Ichabod... And he thought it was funny to put a sign in Captain Irving's office that was a guy riding a horse.... Where the head should have been was ripped off. XD )

Roy didn't hear Laura come in, as he was too wound up in his head. The covers were barely on him now, his legs holding a potion of them in place as if holding onto them for dear life. However, he felt someone shaking his shoulder, but it wasn't enough to really bring him out of his nightmare. His breathing was a little louder now, and shook in terror and grief. 

(Laura, you have to shake him as hard as you can. This is also like the hugging incident-- it's his super strength. :p)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:24 am

(Oh dear... XD)

Noticing that the shaking wasn't working, but not really having the strength to shake him any harder, Laura did the only thing she could do. She climbed up onto the bed and sat on him, using her entire self to shake him as she called his name louder, "Roy! Wake up! Hey!" She hated seeing him like that, and honestly didn't care if his parents heard her and came in to see her practically bouncing on their son; he needed to wake up right the hell now.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:32 am

(Well, um.... I didn't expect that to happen..... XDDDD)

That seemed to do the trick, as bizarre as it was. Roy suddenly snapped awake with a gasp, and sat up with Laura still on him. He didn't really notice her at first, as he was panting heavily, and honestly looked terrified as he stared at a point on the wall just past Laura. The tears were slowly dripping from his eyes as he failed to comprehend what the hell just happened, but the mental picture of Julianne killing Laura in front of him in that dream shook him down to his very core.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:35 am

(Laura: Wake up, dammit! DX I'm tired and hurting and upset... Though I'm even more upset in the damn book right now... *sob*

Yeaaahhh... o3o)

Laura gave a startled little yelp when Roy sat up, as she fell backwards a little, flopped awkwardly on her boyfriend's legs with her fluffy tail pressed to his chest. She just stared up at him as he stared at the wall, then shifted around to sit up again, "Roy, listen... it's okay... You just had a nightmare, but you're alright now." She grabbed his shoulders, moving her head in front of his so he would look at her and not the wall.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:43 am

(Oh great... What happened now? o3o"? 

Roy: ono....?)

Roy barely paid attention to Laura at first as she awkwardly flopped onto his legs-- he was too stiff and frozen in fear to really respond. However, he was starting to calm down a bit, especially since he could hear Laura's voice now as her face moved into his line of sight. Roy's breathing was still irregular and short, little gasps almost, but he managed to speak through them, "L-L-Laura...." His voice was shaky and thick as he raised a shaking hand up to her, as if trying to see that she was real and not some illusion.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:46 am

(Well, Aaron is manhandling her.... XD This is the scene right now, in a humorous context rather than the horrible sad/scary one it is now:

Aaron: Get in the damn car, woman! D8<

Laura: No! DX

Aaron: *grabs her and shoves her in the car* I said get in the car!

Laura: *screeching and kicking*)

"Yes, it's me... it's okay," Laura repeated, since he didn't seem to hear her the first time, "You just had a nightmare. I came to make sure you were alright..." Her ears tilted back, her different-colored eyes wide with worry. She let go of his shoulders, instead reaching up to brush his hair out of his face and wipe at the tears on his cheeks, "Calm down, it's alright now..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:54 am

(Uhhhh.... Wat. o3o Is the assassination going on? 

Roy: ....Aaron.... 

Aaron: ... 

Roy: *a little louder* Aaron....

Aaron: .... *runs for his life* OnO" 

Roy: *angrily chases after Aaron* YOU TOUCH ONE PIECE OF FUR ON 'ER AND YOU'RE DEAD! D8< 

Well.... I'm sure he's trying to save her.... ouo" StopbeatingtheshitoutofhimRoyplease )

"Y-y-you're okay....?" The nightmare he went through could have very much happened in th first battle they had at the Safekeep, from almost a month or so ago... It could have very much happened, and it was very, very real. Especially to him. His breathing was starting to heave a little as he tried not to cry in front of her-- again. "Oh G-God..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:58 am

(Don't worry, Roy, he's helping her even though he's upsetting her! XD She kinda flew into hysterics when a bunch of soldiers arrived at her house and told her she was now the first lady, and demanded she go with them... ouo" So Aaron took things into his own hands, and right in front of you, too. XD You're not happy about any of this in the novel, either.)

Getting alarmed all over again when Roy started looking like he was going to cry, Laura suddenly wrapped her arms firmly around him in a hug, still sitting on his lap as she leaned her head against his, "I'm alright, I'm right here... it was just a dream, Roy."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:03 am

(Oh. 

Oh. 

So Roy was not there when the assassination actually took place? Huh.... Well, this is gonna be fun.... Sorry Aaron if you get socked in the face or something. ouo" 

Roy: ....You know, zat eesn't 'elpeeng our 'friendsheep' at all. 

I know. Oh well. o3o" )

Roy didn't say anything more as he wrapped his shaky, thin arms around Laura and just held her close. He buried his face into her hair, trying to calm down as he just held her safely in his arms. She's okay.... Julianne can't hurt her.... You won't let that happen again.... It washed over him again that he should have killed Julianne when he had the chance, and he was very close to doing so, but he just couldn't... And didn't.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:09 am

(No, Roy isn't there for when Lucas dies, which just makes it all the more confusing when he's dragged off being told he's the President... ouo" Poor guy. Laura totally flips shit, though. XD Poor Nick, too... he's one of the four soldiers who goes to get Roy and Laura and bring them to the Capital House, their version of the presidential White House like we have here in the states. He is of course the one who goes and wakes up his first lady and sees her in her jammies, which makes him all embarrassed. XD

I'm on page 17! *squeal* >7< I'm so happy! This book is rolling along quite well, and it's so much fun to write... It's like one of my short stories for Kolerin but really long! XD)

"It's alright..." Laura repeated again, tiredly leaning against him as he held onto her. She gently rubbed at his back, between where his wing was and where his other should have been, "It was all just a dream..." She wasn't sure exactly what he had dreamed about, but it was clearly nothing good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: