The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:19 pm

"I'm fine," Chase insisted, not that it was necessarily the truth. He saw Pippa and told her, "Just having a bit of an asthma fit, but I'll be okay in a few minutes..." He started walking towards home, not wanting to just stand around with everyone panicking, but his chest still felt tight... tighter and tighter with each passing moment.

The others started moving along with him, though EJ's eyes were still wide, his ears flattened to his head. Nani and Shay, who were healers, were getting increasingly concerned. The two shared a glance, and then Shay opened his wings and took off, heading to the infirmary to let them know they might be getting an emergency patient in a minute. Nani stayed with the others, keeping a close eye on the canine; her silly, playful behavior was gone, replaced by the serious face she rarely wore.

It became increasingly clear that Chase was not fine. As he walked, his breathing began to get labored, and he kept stopping to try his inhaler again, but it just wasn't enough. When he started to wheeze, that was when Sasha said firmly, "Chase, you're having an attack. We need to get you to the infirmary whether you like it or not."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:31 pm

"I'll go and help the healers set things up for him." Pippa said and quickly ran off to go and help get everything ready.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Rachel was starting to get really, really anxious.... She never saw Chase have that bad of an attack... She never saw him start to wheeze before. She was tempted to bounce to the Safekeep herself, but when she saw Shay take off, it was kind of useless. Aaron also kept an eye on Chase, just like Rachel did. As much as he wasn't exactly friends with the canine, it didn't mean he could just really ignore it. 

Roy was trying to keep his face collected, but it was pretty difficult while watching and waiting for Chase's asthma to lift. Especially since he was getting worse, and his inhaler was not working while running out. His eyes were wide, as he really didn't know what to do as the canine started wheezing. Shit shit shit! Do something! Stop standing there! He needed to do something, "C-come on.... I can carry you...." The size was a problem, but the weight was no biggie.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:39 pm

Sasha acted when Roy walked over and stuttered out an offer to carry Chase; she grabbed her brother's arm again and looped it over her shoulders, quickly taking charge in a leader-like way that somewhat resembled her brother's own attitude, "Roy, you take his other arm. It'll be quicker and easier if we both help him."

By this point, Chase stopped objecting, probably because he needed to save his breath. Struggling to breathe, he let Sasha and Roy help him stagger towards Safekeep, his wheezing getting louder as it became harder and harder to take even a single breath. His face started to go pale, and he was feeling lightheaded... His eyes kept starting to roll back, his legs starting to feel like jelly, so by the time they were inside Safekeep he was pretty much being dragged. The only indication that he was getting any air at all was the horrible, weak wheezing sound he made every few seconds.

Nani hurried ahead once they were inside, rushing after Pippa and Shay. Thanks to the early warning, they had gotten everything together to help Chase, and that was a good thing, because he wouldn't be able to keep fighting like that for much longer.

Celeste helped Laura along, while EJ stayed close to Rachel, hoping his presence would comfort her a little, though he was just as frightened as she was.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:45 pm

Pippa figured she would kind of stay behind and maybe help calm down Sasha. The healers would need a bit of space.

Ronnie saw and knew about Chase. He looked around and saw Celeste. He decided to at least do something useful, like helping Laura along. "Need some help?" he asked Laura. He wouldn't be able to use his magic, as far as he knew there was no spell to help Chase.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:45 pm

Roy didn't hesitate to do as she asked-- if she didn't act herself, Roy would have probably carried Chase himself to the Safekeep. The bat had to remind himself to breathe, and to calm down, as panicking wouldn't do anything. However, Chase's wheezy breathing was freaking him out, especially since he had some anxiety to begin with. 

Roy felt a rush of colder air once the trio got inside the Safekeep-- he tried not to shiver, as he was in a damp bathing suit and shirt, and he ignored it. He was doing a pretty decent job keeping his cool, but his face was a little pale anyway, with his hands a little shaky. 

Rachel stayed close to EJ as Roy and Sasha helped Chase along. Her ears were pinned back, her eyes wide as she also tried not to panic. It wouldn't do her any good. She then held onto EJ's hand, her arms shaking a little as she tried to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:59 pm

Celeste looked up when she saw Ronnie, relieved that someone came along to help... Laura had exhausted herself with the effort of trying to keep up with the others, and could use some help. The young marten signed, 'Yes, please! Help me get her home. She needs to rest.'

Sasha helped Roy drag Chase into the infirmary-- the blonde canine's head was hanging, his face pale and starting to look almost a little blue as he was finally brought in. He was hefted up onto one of the cots, and instantly had a bunch of IVs stuck into his arms, and a mask supplying concentrated oxygen was put onto his face. He had apparently begun to pass out from lack of oxygen, because his eyes were closed, but he was still trembling with enough consciousness to be weakly fighting his asthma attack. 

Ruth and Marie were both there, with Shay to assist. They put a monitor on him to watch his blood oxygen level, praying it would start going up soon as the IV medicine worked. People could die from suffocation if an asthma attack was bad enough, and nobody wanted that to happen.

EJ held onto Rachel's hand, telling her softly, "I-it's okay now... the healers will take care of him. He'll be alright... It's okay..."

Sasha didn't really need calmed down, surprisingly. Not only was she in much better mental health after living for several months without her Mod, but she had witnessed some of Chase's asthma attacks beforehand. Yes, it was scary, but she didn't freak out like the twins did. She looked down at Roy as they moved aside to let the healers hook up all the hoopla that would help her brother... Then she cautiously lifted one hand and put it on Roy's shoulder, hoping he would accept comfort from her as she said, "This has happened before... I was there. This is what they do, and then in a few hours he's completely back to normal. The medicine they're giving him relaxes the muscles around his airways, and reduces the inflammation in his lungs. After that's taken care of, he's fine, like nothing ever happened."

(Sasha and Roy... Just... Aklfhgjkhggnblnfguhblfmgb BONDING. <3

Chase: Why must I always be in a dire situation for you two to bond? >n>

Sasha: Uhhh... sorry...? ^^')
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:02 pm

(g2g)

Ronnie nodded and helped Celeste get Laura home.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:10 pm

(I figured out a power for Delilah. o3o" I'm thinking that she can manipulate memories-- so she could modify, watch, and even erase memories.... And bye, Sil!) 

Rachel had a grip on EJ's hand that was enough to really rival her brother's strength. Her knuckles were white, and she really couldn't let it go just yet as she watched all the commotion with wide, terrified eyes. Ears pinned back, she said in a shaky whisper, "E-Ezhay...." Her wanting to cry was slowly coming over her, as much as she wanted to keep herself composed. 

Roy moved out of the way for the healers, but he was feeling out of it. His arms were shaky, and felt tingly, while his legs were also shaking-- it was a title difficult to stay standing. He didn't notice Sasha next to him, as he was watching Chase with wide eyes, until he felt her touch his shoulder. He would have jerked away from her touch some other day, but today was not that day. He slowly looked up, surprised to see her so calm... But then again, she was his sister, "...." He didn't trust himself to speak, and he really didn't know what to say, anyway. However, he relaxed a little, but still looked openly anxious. Scratch Greyson giving me a heart attack.... 
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:19 pm

(Oooh, that sounds epic, and is close enough to Aaron's illusions that even their abilities seem vaguely related. o3o

Bye, Sil! Hopefully we'll see you soon.)

"D-don't cry...!" EJ stammered, then corrected, "O-okay, you can cry, b-but... come here..." He grabbed a blanket off the nearest empty cot and draped it around her, because she was cold and wet. He was also cold and wet, since his fluffy fur was useless for warmth when damp, but poor Rachel needed his attention right now. He wrapped his arms around the blanket-wrapped bat.

Sasha was relieved that Roy didn't flip shit, and did the same as EJ, grabbing an available blanket and draping it around the teenager. She was surprisingly gentle and efficient, becoming more similar to Chase with every passing day. The Shiba Inu actually smiled a little at Roy, gently putting her arm around him and saying, "Thatta boy, it's alright... Look, his blood oxygen level is already going up." She pointed to the monitor, "And he's starting to breathe easier."

Ruth nodded, "He's going to be fine... the IVs are already working. We'll keep him for a few hours, but he's fine now. His asthma attack is over." He would slowly go back to normal as the IVs did their job, and by the time he went to bed that night it would be almost as though nothing happened.

Chase, who had never fully lost consciousness, opened his eyes and blearily looked around, feeling oddly groggy from being half-suffocated.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:28 pm

(I know, right? I thought that there would be a mutation along those lines, as Aaron can view memories, but not like his mummy. And one thing I don't know is the reason why Aaron left home... I never though about it much before. And Phillip and Tina's dad has Telekinesis, which kind of relates to clairvoyance and gyrokenesis.) 

Rachel reached out for EJ as he went to get a blanket, even though he didn't go very far. When the blanket was draped around her shoulders, Rachel shivered into it, and stayed close to EJ. The bat hid against EJ, trying not to cry, and kind of succeding.... But not much. "E-E-Ezhay...." 

Roy didn't hesitate to pull the blanket tighter around him, as he was shivering up a storm in the air condition in the Safekeep. He really hoped he wouldn't get sick, as that wasn't good for anyone. He especially didn't want Laura to lose sleep over him. Absentimdedly, the bat shifted closer to Sasha, as she was warmer than he was, "I-I see...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:43 pm

(Hehe, for the book, EJ finds out exactly what supernatural abilities are and why they happen. eue I have this whole complicated explanation and its EPIC.)

EJ let out a breath, steadying himself before becoming serious. He held Rachel firmly but gently, telling her, "It's alright... I know that was scary, but everything is already under control... You don't have to be scared..." He rubbed her back, "You're cold and wet, so we should worry about you now."

Sasha looked up, telling Ruth, "Alright, how's about I walk the kiddos home so they can get themselves clean and dry? Then I'll be back up to look after this big lug." She glanced down at Roy, warning him against arguing, "Don't want these scrawny things catching a chill." She rubbed Roy's arm a little, since he was clearly quite cold, and said to EJ and Rachel, "C'mon you two, let's go."

---

Laura was quite embarrassed that she needed help from someone she didn't know very well, but she was more concerned with what she was missing at the infirmary. The marten remained nervous and edgy as she went into the bedroom alone, closing the door behind her so she could get out of her bathing suit and into some real clothes.

Celeste let her sister go, then smiled up at Ronnie and signed, 'Thank you so much. I am already worried about Chase with his asthma attack, so I am glad you could help my sister. She is still healing.'
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:50 pm

(Oh. Well there we go. Thanks EJ. XD) 

Rachel started to calm down a bit to EJ's words, but not much. She was still shivering up a storm, just clad in her damp shirt, shorts, and bathing suit underneath. She looked up when Sasha spoke to them, and really didn't want to get up all that much. All she wanted to do was curl up in a ball on the floor right now to try and keep warm-- however, she knew that wouldn't do anything. So, staying close to EJ, she stood up somewhat shakily, and took the blanket with her. "W-we're comeeng...." 

Roy mumbled something under his breath, but it was mostly an incoherent response. Sasha's hands were warm against him, and he really wished she didn't stop rubbing at his arm as he also forced himself to stand up. Having a nice, warm shower, and sleeping sounded great just about now.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:54 pm

While the healers dealt with Chase, Sasha walked the three teenagers out of the infirmary, over to the Brodeurs' home. Since she had the twins with her, she didn't bother knocking, just walking inside and herding the younger three in along with her, "Hey, sorry to intrude, but you've got some soaking wet little lambs here. They're a little on the shaky side because my brother had an asthma attack down at the lake, but everything's fine. They could just use some dry clothes and maybe a bit of tea or something." She looked down at EJ, "Want me to take you home, too?"

"N-no, I'll just stay here," EJ shook his head, still standing close to Rachel. He wanted to stay with her while she was so upset... it just wouldn't feel right to leave.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:01 pm

Richard and Anna both looked up when Sasha suddenly just opened the door, while herding Roy and Rachel in, who were looking pale in the face while shivering and dragging blankets behind them. EJ looked the calmest and least shaken out of the three of them, "Asthma attack?" Anna had no idea Chase had asthma, but she paid it no mind as she approached Sasha, "We can take it from here.... Thank you." 

Richard was quietly watching the entire thing. He had no idea Chase had asthma either, but he didn't ask about it, and showed little signs of shock. He started to lead Roy away, as he was probably the worse one off and was shaking pretty badly still. 

Rachel just stayed close to EJ as she shivered into the blanket draped around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:07 pm

"No problem..." Sasha replied, turning around and simply leaving. She didn't like the idea of puttering around and dragging on the situation-- she had to go and take care of her brother, anyway. She shut the door behind her, and was gone.

EJ started to shiver a little, too... he didn't often get very cold, but right now it was like his fur was made of ice. Wet fur plus a partially underground home meant cold. He shuddered, his fur fluffing out in an attempt to be useful, but it didn't work. He looked up at Anna, "I-I hope you don't mind me staying for a bit..." He knew she didn't, but he was still polite about it.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:15 pm

"Don't worry about it." Anna said to EJ, before going off to get a few towels, blankets, and dry clothes for Rachel and EJ. She knew that Richard was taking care of Roy, who was the worst out of all of them. She came back a while later and put everything on the coffee table, before bringing towel to her daughter and EJ. Anna took off the blanket around Rachel's shoulders, before leading the girl to sit down on the couch. 

Rachel just let Anna do what she needed to do, and huddled on the couch as she tried to dry off. She didn't want to put on her clothes while still wet. Shivering into her towel, she looked up as she heard Anna say to EJ, "Sit down.... I know you're tired. Everything's fine. Once you're mostly dry, you can change into some dry clothes." The woman then went to turn up the heat a little, which helped.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:20 pm

EJ didn't sit down just yet, because he didn't want to get the couch wet... He peeled off his t-shirt, which was wet and chafing at him, and carefully set it on the coffee table so it wouldn't drip water onto the carpet. He also took off his shoes, putting them by the door, and then went to get a towel and attempted to dry himself off as much as possible. His thick fur would take a lot longer to dry than Rachel and Roy's shorter coats, so he was for once the one grumbling about cold.

Finally sitting next to Rachel, he tried to suppress another shudder, trembling slightly from cold. He rubbed at the ends of his oversized ears, since they were probably the coldest part of him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:28 pm

Rachel watched EJ for a second, before shifting closer to him when he sat on the couch. Her knees were brought up to her chest-- she was still in her clothes, but she didn't go swimming in them. She was starting to shiver a little less because it was getting warmer in their home, which was a relief. The bat also watched her mother, who came over to check on them, "Are you two alright...?" The shock was slowly going away, which was being replaced with just coldness. 

"M-m-mostly...." Rachel's fur was a little poofy, but not all that much, as she dried it off. Holding the slightly damp towel against her wasn't helping all too much now. Her fur was still damp, but that wasn't that big of a deal. 

"Come on.... I'll help you change into something warmer and drier, sweetie." Anna casted EJ a look, and got a second towel for him, before getting the dry clothes for Rachel and bringing her to her room.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:36 pm

When he found himself alone, EJ just sort of looked off after Rachel and her mother... He suddenly felt guilty for avoiding Quinn. Sure, she had been overbearing and a little mean lately, but she saw herself as his mother, and that was all she was trying to be. He sighed, trying to push those feelings aside, but they quickly overwhelmed him. He stood up, laying the towel he had used neatly on the coffee table. Then he picked up the clothes he had brought with him, grabbed his shoes, and left the apartment without waiting to say goodbye-- he suddenly felt like it was really urgent to go see his foster parents.

The Brodeur household was suddenly much quieter, with the shivering little cat making his way home by himself. He walked into the Barnaby house, finding that he wasn't the only one there to see them...

"Why are you all wet?" Winnie looked up when EJ came in; she was sitting on the floor with Mimi.

Unable to help but feel a little emotional, the cat knelt on the floor next to the girls and wrapped his arms around Winnie, telling her, "I miss you..."

The little girl was a bit surprised by how cold and damp he was, but then recovered from it and wrapped her smaller arms around him, "I miss you, too. But really, why are you wet...?"

He couldn't help but start chuckling at that point, until his foster parents came in and started asking him the same question, and doing what Anna did for Rachel-- giving him a towel, leading him off to his room, asking him if everything was alright, since they knew he utterly failed at swimming.

(EJ: Sorry if I kinda ran off... it just hit me... ;~; You know me and motherly figures...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:52 pm

Anna helped Rachel out of her wet clothes, and helped put the dry ones on. Rachel complied, and didn't pull away or resent. Before long, Rachel was just sitting on the edge of her bed while Anna gently ran a brush through her tangly hair to get it all out-- she would worry about showers later. 

There was a silence between them as Rachel hugged her knees to her chest; her shivering was subsiding, with colour returning to her face. She broke the silence though, as the only thing she could hear was the sound of the brush through her hair, "E-eet nevair got zat bad before...." 

"Hmm....?" Anna wasn't really paying attention, so when Rachel spoke, she snapped herself out of her daze as she was focused on Rachel's hair. 

"C-Chase's attack.... Roy and I k-knew about zem.... But zey nevair got zis bad...." Rachel replied quietly, and turned around to face her mother, her ears angled back a bit, "I w-was so scared 'e would die...." 

"Ssh...." Anna pulled Rachel into a hug, where the younger bat fully accepted. The mother stroked her child's hair as she just held her close, before, after a while, she pulled away, "I know... But he's alright... Just focus on recovering, alright...?" 

Rachel only nodded a bit-- she seemed reluctant to let her mother go, but weariness crashed down on her, especially since she had been out swimming a few hours ago. Allowing her mother to tuck her in like a child again, Rachel dozed off, the covers pulled up to her chest. 

Anna left the room, and went into the living room, "EJ, are you--?" She was suddenly cut off when the cat just seemed to dissapear. He wasn't there. It took her a second to understand... He must have gone off to the Barnabys.... She was taken from her thoughts again when she saw Richard approaching, and asked, "How's Roy...?" 

"'E's asleep right now.... I don't zink zat 'e ees seeck.... Buht 'e was pretty shaken up..." Richard trailed off when he also noticed that EJ was nowhere to be found, and that his shoes were missing. 

"I know...." Anna just said as she followed where Richard was looking, "I know...."

(Anna: Of course... I understand.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:02 pm

'It's no problem. If you need any help you can ask me. If you want I can bring you some news about Chase, if there is any that is." he offered.

Pippa had been worried about Chase, but was glad that he was doing ok. It made her feel a bit better that she helped the healers get everything set up.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:04 pm

(I'm sorry, twinnies. </3 I love you. ;m; Poor babies...)

EJ, once mostly dry and in some warm clothes, laid down on the couch with Mimi flopped over him. The two took an afternoon nap together, and Winnie decided to sit with them while looking at a book, just for the sake of being with them. That was the way things generally were in the Barnaby household... everyone all bundled together.

Meanwhile, Laura was trying to get some rest, unaware of the fact that poor Roy was not sleeping very well... She had no idea he was going to be having nightmares, and about her nonetheless. She just knew that she hurt all over, the effort of walking around and swimming having totally taken it out of her. She lay flopped on her back in bed, sprawled out in her sweatpants and tank top.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:10 pm

(Hey Chirp rp some Maruel?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:11 pm

(Hai Sil. ouo)

Celeste smiled a bit, signing, 'Shay will tell me all about it tonight, but thank you.' She wasn't sure what to do now, since she was kind of on her own... So, she offered, 'Do you want to stay here for a little while? Laura is resting and Shay is not home, and it can be lonely with nobody else around.'

---

Chase was gradually recovering, and could now sit up a little. He still had the oxygen mask on his face, and looked almost a little drowsy from being without appropriate oxygen for a while. Still, he was aware enough to be responsive, and looked over at Pippa when he saw her nervously standing there. He couldn't speak with the mask on his face, but he could somewhat shakily lift one hand, in an offer to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: