The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:59 pm

(Oh wow... That's so cool! o7o I haven't really done that myself, to be honest, but I've had the idea of trying to write a book, not that I finished it at all. ^^" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:01 pm

(Haha, I was all into aliens and stuff as a kid, thanks to having so many brothers... My favorite alien species I ever created were dubbed the "Lhamas" because it is sort of like a mispronunciation of the word "llamas." XD And they had long llama-like necks... so it sorta made sense... but was also just really funny... XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:10 pm

(Oh wow.... XDDD Fucking llama aliens....)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:13 pm

(*lurks and really wants to rp, but can't until maybe next week because I still only have two hours for everything internet wise* xnx')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:15 pm

(But they were soooo precious... <3

I'm attempting to write something now, but it's slow-going... e3e' Trying to work on a chapter of a big project.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:17 pm

(What big project? ouo?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:18 pm

(I want to make some kolerin-inspired books... and it's hard to get them started... XD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:20 pm

(Ronnie and I still need to work on a Kolerin game...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:21 pm

(What do you mean by Kolerin game? I'm really curious about that. ouo

Anyways, Blueh, wanna try to RP while I flounder around with this chapter? XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:23 pm

(I can't right now, sorry. ^^' I'm at dance, but from 5:30-6:30, I can. And a Kolerin game sounds cool!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:25 pm

(That's alright... I'll just focus more on this stupid thing... *types angrily* Work, dammit! Magically become a novel! XD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:26 pm

(Kind of like a RPG game. I think EJ, Flare, and Roy will be the characters you can choose at first and depending on how you beat the game you can unlock more characters. We haven't started on much yet...we at least need to develop the Sprites.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:27 pm

(Oh cool! o7o When I think of a Kolerin game, I think of either a Smash Brothers style beat-em up, or an RPG. I would honestly love to see this!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:33 pm

(Now I just imagine our characters in something like Sonic Chronicles or something.... So Roy would be the powerhouse, Flare the healer, and EJ the support, or are they not in a group or whatever?)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:43 pm

(I don't think they'll be in a group. It'll be maybe more like their stories. Roy will be able to move heavy objects. Flare can burn things. EJ  can control electricity, but a bit of your health will go down when you he uses his power. I might make Death and Universe un-lockable characters, but it will be VERY hard to unlock them.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:47 pm

(The key would be balancing the three characters so they each have their own strengths and weaknesses. The idea of losing health when you use EJ's supernatural ability is good, but then a benefit of his character would be his knowledge of technology; maybe he can get past certain obstacles a lot easier than the other two characters could, or he has access to unique tools or weapons. I don't know how advanced you guys are making the game, though, so it's just a vague suggestion. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:07 pm

(An obstacle could be that there is broken machine and you have to fix it in order to progress. For everyone you'll need to get the parts, but for EJ and Tina they won't have to find a manual or something.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:35 pm

(Oh God.... Everyone in my dance class was pretty much bawling their eyes out because we were talking more in depth about our song and the dance that we were doing..... And I was one of them. *sniffles pitifully* I'm all emotional now, even though I haven't lost anyone that was really close to me.... *dies* 

But anyway, for the idea with the RPG, I can see what you mean by all of this stuff. Tina would be able to do most stuff EJ could that does not involve electricity, but he knows a lot more than she does. He would probably be able to solve the hardest problems. *shrug* Roy does have his strength, as well as mostly being able to communicate in other languages to an extent-- you might be able to incorporate that somehow. A weakness for him would be that he's slower, and clumsy as fuck which could make sneaking around difficult. I really don't know. It kind of depends on if you want the stories intertwining, and if characters can manipulate the environment for others.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:40 pm

(*flails at story* Gosh darn prologue! I have to come up with all the tedious little information that sets the scene for the rest of the book... e3e

Anyways... emotional songs? ;A; They get to me, too, don't worry. I can be such a sap. *huggles*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:44 pm

(Can you post it or something when it's done...? I wanna read it.... *dies* 

*hugs* Yeah.... And I got really emotional, even though, as I said, I have not lost anyone close to me really. My Dad's uncle passed away maybe a month ago, and my mom lost her grandmother a few years ago.... However, I had one cancer death at my old school, and one with a boy in a wheelchair that was paralyzed.... ;~; )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:47 pm

(Many sprites will be created XD I'll tell you more, later.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:48 pm

(Okay. ouo I'm really excited about this RPG now.... >w< )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:52 pm

(Of course! I may put it on DA, too, or at least some of it to get people interested in my writing. o3o

I lost my first stepfather, who I didn't know well when he died because I was only around five years old, but my fifteen-year-old half-brother is his son. He was just a toddler when his dad died, and that's why I grieve for him... The only dad my half-brother knows is our latest stepdad, who kinda sucks. I'm grateful every day that I have my Daddy because of that.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:54 pm

(After schoolwork I will make a list of all the characters who will have sprites. Some many not be playable, but will be mentioned.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:54 pm

(Okay! o7o" *is really excited about this as well* 

Oh wow.... Damn..... ono )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: