The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... Empty
PostSubject: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:44 pm

(Poor Nani with Aaron... XD At least he's being cute right now and not flirty... XDDDD

Sasha: e3e No fun...)

A little surprised when Aaron just laid down against her and tried to sleep, Nani relaxed and gently wrapped her arms around him. She petted his dark black hair as his head rested against her shoulder, and decided she felt better with him right there in her grasp... He's not going anywhere... The ocelot settled down to rest as well.

----

Greyson tried his best to relax, but he couldn't lean back against the couch because his back was what hurt, so he had to sit up or lie on his stomach. The hybrid heaved a sigh, still holding onto one of Tina's hands, "We'll all be okay..." He looked over at Phillip, who was trying to comfort the little kid, "Hey, he can stay out here, if he doesn't freak out... I don't think anyone minds."

Jasper still held onto Phillip, giving him the 'big sad eyes.'

----

Meanwhile, Shay decided to get up and find the Brodeurs. He figured Roy would be cleaned up and calmed down by now, and the guy's parents could decide if he was supposed to stay home or if he was allowed to visit Laura. I at least need to let them know she's okay and still has her arm... A magic healer fixed her up a bit. The downside to magic healers was that they couldn't completely heal just a few people; they needed to divvy up their energy among everyone to keep them all alive. So Laura would still have a ton of recovering to do, but would live.

The young bat headed out, heaving a sigh as he went. He was going to be as polite as possible, though he didn't have to be all fluffy. When he arrived at the Brodeurs' place, he knocked on the door and waited, hoping they hadn't gone back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:47 pm

(My dad found a stash of drugs in the house... o.o' They're my brother's. Aaand a huge horrible mess is now occurring. *hides with my laptop* ;~; Just gonna pretend I'm not hearing any of this... </3 My parents try so hard to keep me out of it but I'm not deaf, blind, or stupid... I know what's going on...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:59 pm

(Holy shit..... ono" )

Tina was just quiet now, and wasn't going to let go of Greyson anytime soon. She didn't mind if Jasper was with them-- he was a good kid, and needed them anyway, so Tina wasn't going to say anything about it. 

"I know...." Phillip replied when he pulled his attention away from the little kid, before looking back at Jasper as he gave the otter such sad eyes.... "Are you hungry at all....?" The otter was trying to be helpful, and frankly, he didn't know what to do, really, so it was the first thing that popped really into his head. 

---

Meanwhile, it was pretty quiet in the Brodeur household. Richard had returned from talking to EJ and Rachel to find Anna with Roy. The bat pretty much refused to really speak, but was mostly calm enough to not shake so much. However, he was shivering a bit from the ice pack he was holding to his nose to try and bring down the swelling. Both of his parents didn't want him to get up if he didn't have to, and was just situated on the couch for now. They knew something was wrong, and not just about the battle in general.... neither of them wanted to ask yet, in case it would make him upset again. 

Roy's ear twitched when he heard a knock at the door, and he looked up towatch Anna as she went to answer the door. He was feeling a little anxious-- was that Shay? He didn't know, and didn't really want to at the same time.

Anna opened the door, and saw Shay standing there in the doorway, "Oh, good morning Shay..." She was tired, but seemed to be a little awake more as she said, "How is Laura doing...?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:15 pm

(Yeah... They're acting all calm down but that's almost scarier than them yelling... omo')

Jasper hesitated, letting go of Phillip with one hand to tiredly rub at his eyes, "A little..." It was still early, and he was tired, but food sounded nice. He yawned, trying to think of what he wanted for breakfast, but his groggy little mind was having trouble thinking.

Shiloh stepped up again, "How about I see about getting something from the kitchen...? I'm not a very good cook, but I can get something simple together." She wasn't sure if Jasper would stay awake long enough to eat anything, and smiled a bit at Phillip, I bet if you sit on the couch with him, he'll be out.

---

Shay looked up as Anna answered the door, and responded in his usual blank tone of voice, "A magic healer got to her, and she's out of the woods now. All she needs is time and rest, and she'll be just fine... Anyone is welcome to stay with her. She was still unconscious when I was there, but since her head has been healed, she can wake up soon."

He leaned around Anna to call into the house, looking over at Roy with those dark eyes of his, "Hey. Hey!" He actually raised his voice a little to make sure he had Roy's attention, and said in a firmer, less emotionless tone, "Stop your pouting. She's in there with about half a dozen healing broken bones, and she's gonna want you there when she wakes up whether you blame yourself for what happened or not. You might not have to worry about being responsible for the whole world anymore -- yes, I've overheard the Council hoopla -- but you've still got some people who need you. Now if you want me to hate you less, you'll get up off your ass and get in that infirmary, and be the person she needs, because I can try but we both know I'm not exactly the sensitive type."

He straightened up, tucking his hands neatly into his pockets and saying politely to Anna, "Thank you for answering the door. Be sure to smack some sense into your son if he sits there like that for too much longer, because I know Laura sure as hell would be doing it if she could limp her way down here. She hates it when people sulk and blame themselves for shit they couldn't help. The hypocrite." He snorted, and actually sported a crooked almost-smile, "I'll see you around, to check on your boy. Lemme know if he starts showing signs of being injured anywhere other than his face, and I'll give him another look-over."

(Oh, Shay... I love you... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:39 pm

(ono" )

Kind of relieved Shiloh stepped in, the otter noticed her little smile. How long had it really been since she last smiled like that...? He had no idea, but it was a relief to see. Somewhat understanding what she was getting at, as Jasper was tiredly rubbing at his face, Phillip lead the little boy over to the couch and sat down with him. It would probably be a better idea for Jasper to sleep, rather than eat, as Phillip didn't want the kid to be upset later that he was tired or something. 

---

(OH MY GOD SHAY WHAT THE FUCK

ACTUALLY NEVERMIND XDDDDD

Roy: ....)

Relieved at that, Anna let out an audiable sigh of relief-- however, when the bat looked around her at Roy, she looked confused and watched Shay.... she really didn't expect Shay's version of a 'pep-talk', and was just awkwardly watching from the side.

Roy honestly wasn't really listening to Anna and Shay, but when the bat called to get his attention, Roy finally looked up. He was confused at first, before getting smacked in the face--again-- by the smaller bat's words. Roy really didn't know what to say in response to it.... but he ended up on his feet. If Roy really was in the mood, he probably would have said something witty in response, but he was tired and somewhat out of it, so nothing came to mind. 

Anna sweatdropped as she listened to Shay, before looking back when he finished-- however, the bit about Roy blaiming himself for Laura's injuries stuck in her mind. "Um....thank you..." A bit awkward, she didn't really know what to say, "And I'll be sure to do that in honour of Laura."

"You know....I cahn steell 'ear you...." Roy finally ended up saying, his voice thickly nasaled as he made himself approach Shay and Anna.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Jasper curled up on the couch next to Phillip, leaning against the otter. The five-year-old yawned, his jaws gaping wide open to show little white teeth, then clamped shut again as he tiredly leaned his head against Phillip. The little guy was comforted by his companion's presence, and ended up in a half-asleep delirium, his eyes drooping halfway closed as he blearily listened to the teenagers talk.

Greyson was amused by the little kid, especially since he seemed so attached to Phillip. Finding the energy to smile and joke around, he commented, "Awww, turns out Phillip isn't the littlest Foster."

---

(Shay: Totally necessary. eue

Yes. Yes it was. XD)

"And you think I care...?" Shay commented when Roy said that, looking over to give him a look again, "Just get over yourself and go see Laura before she wakes up all by herself, mmkay?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:58 pm

A little embarrassed when Jasper curled up against  him and started to fall asleep on him, Phillip was justs quiet as the otter held Jasper to him.... he didn't want to let him go. He was also thankful that the kid was getting some sleep....his tattered ear twitched when he heard Greyson's comment, and Phillip glanced at him, but said nothing. 

Tina couldn't help but smile, even a little, at Greyson's comment. The otter herself found this to be really cute, especially since Phillip didn't necessarily like little children....Jasper seemed to be one of the exceptions. 

---

(Roy: ....

He's very tempted to say he really hates you, Shay, but he's keeping his yap closed. XD)

"Alright, alright...don't get your panties een a tweest...." Ignoring the headache that made him feel a little lightheaded, Roy felt a little better, but not much. As much as Laura hated people to feel guilty and stuff for things they couldn't help, Roy still couldn't help but feel this way.... He tried to ignore it as he said goodbye to his mother (he said nothing to Shay), and slipped out of the apartment to go to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:35 pm

(My parents took me out because things are iffy with my brother. ouo" So I'm on my phone now.

Shay: *trollface*)

Little Jasper ended up sound asleep, but Shiloh came out of the kitchen with some coffee, "Anyone want some coffee...?" She didn't really know if anyone else drank the stuff, but figured she would offer.

----

Shay watched Roy go, then looked up at Anna again, adding, "Oh, and you might wanna keep an eye on him. If he faints, he might have a slight concussion and I should come take a look at him again. Mmkay? Bye now." He turned and promptly started walking away, leaving poor flustered Anna in the doorway.

Back at the infirmary, things were quieting down at last. Patients were resting, and healers were able to actually take a moment to breathe. Laura was in a room by herself, looking like she was sleeping... well, the bruises, bandages, and broken arm kind of ruined that lovely image of her just sleeping. And Laura never looked that tidy when she slept... Her hair should have been messy, her limbs splayed everywhere and pillow stuffed under her chest instead of her head. When she just laid on her back like that, anyone who knew her well would know this wasn't just sleeping. She was hurt and unconscious, too still and stiff for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:51 pm

(Okay. ^^'

Roy: .... >8[ )

Phillip looked up when Shiloh came back from the kitchen and offered coffee. He didn't really drink it himself, and shook his head, "No thanks.... I might try and get some sleep, instead of trying to ward it off...." He also didn't really want to be hyper or something with coffee either, so he didn't want to push his luck, either. 

Tina also shook her head, "No thank you..." She hated the taste, and never really got into it. 

(There are two types of people-- people who are obsessed with coffee, and people who hate coffee. There is no in between.... XD)

---

Anna was about to say something, but Shay turned away and left before it could really come out of her mouth. She saw Roy teeter a little when he stood, and now was worrying about the fact that he could have a slight concusion.... letting out a breath, Anna just closed the door, telling herself to not worry. He needed some time with Laura, too.

Roy was quiet as he walked down the hallway to the infirmary. He tried to keep his head up to reassure and be a good influence on everyone, but it was difficult. Especially since it was the place where he hurt the most. He also tried to ignore an itch on his nose as he entered the infirmary. A few healers thought that something was wrong, but when he just asked that he wanted to see Laura, they went back to what they were doing, while one lead him to her room. 

A gnawing feeling was in his gut again, and it almost made him sick. Roy thanked the healer after he was shown the room she was in, and gently opened the door as quietly as he could, before closing it in the same manor. The lanky bat turned around then, his dark eyes falling on the marten in bed. OH Aurora.... Trying to keep his composure but somewhat failing a little, Roy went and sat down in a chair that had been pulled up to her bedside already. He felt so helpless, just sitting there, and wishing she would wake up soon.... the anticipation was killing him.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:14 pm

(I go to see Captain America and now I have to do schoolwork ;~; my mind isn't ready for this...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:14 pm

(How was it? Schoolwork sucks though.... ono")
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:21 pm

(It was awesome and I loved the twist <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:23 pm

(I'm probably not going to see the movie, so what was the twist? owo?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:47 pm

(Heya Sil! I'm home now... Hoping things stay calm...

Oooh, was it the first Captain America or the new one?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:01 pm

(Hahaha! So true about the coffee... XD)

"Alright, that's fine," Shiloh replied, sitting down with her own cup and taking a little sip of it. She wasn't one of those people who drank coffee black to try to look tough or something; she had some sugar in hers to sweeten it. The hedgehog sighed tiredly, then asked, "How you feeling, Spike?"

Greyson made a bit of a face at the nickname, but it actually cheered him up a little, "Okay, thanks to the medicine you gave me. I just hope Maude comes back soon, for all of our sakes..." Jasper seemed asleep, but who knew if the little guy would wake up and start fussing or something? Little kids could be kind of unpredictable, and as much as Grey loved kids, he was wary because he was injured and this little boy seemed to only trust a few selected people.

---

Almost as though she subconsciously detected Roy's presence, Laura began to stir about ten minutes after the bat arrived. Her ears twitched, and her eyelids fluttered-- a faint groan sounded from the back of her throat as she became aware of the mix of numbness and pain all over her small body. Dazed, she blearily open one eye, the green iris looking around for a moment as she tried to remember where she was, and what happened.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:06 pm

(The new one. Also I took another Algebra test and basically failed xnx' *clings to Chirp*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:12 pm

(My past friend was obsessed with coffee..... but I don't like it. XD And Goddammit.... my post deleted.... *flops over*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:14 pm

(*holds Sil* It'll be okay... algebra is evil, it gets to everyone. Even I've failed a quiz occasionally, and I'm an overachiever who has all A's and B's in my classes.

Nooooo! D8 *flails* I hate it when that happens! It's so frustrating... >n< It happens to me a lot when I use the mobile version of the site.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:15 pm

(AKFHAIOHFOIA *dies* Now the post is bad..... ;A; *flops over* Someone hold me..... </3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:18 pm

(I'm sorreh! ;A; *holds*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:19 pm

"I'm sure she'll be back soon.... the infirmary must be clearing out by now, and they could spare a healer or two...." Tina tried to reassure Greyson and Shiloh as she listened to their conversation. Phillip was quiet by now-- his shoulders were slumped a little, with his ears angled back a bit. She knew what he was thinking about... He was terrified for another seizure, especially since he was stressed and a little sleep deprived. 

Phillip was tempted to just sleep right there on the couch, but he was feeling overtired now, which really wasn't good for him. Sighing, he just willed himself to relax, and hopefully sleep, not that he expected himself to really. 

---

Time crawled at the speed of a snail as Roy sat there next to Laura, completely silent. He could only hear his breathing, her breathing, and the faint noises of the infirmary. However, when he heard her groan, he almost held his breath as he watched her for a second, his eyes widening, "L-Laura...?" When her gaze fell on him, it was bleary and unfocused, almost enough that it looked like she was seeing right through him.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:19 pm

(Looks like today was somewhat of a bad day for all of us ;~; )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:28 pm

(I'm not sure if my day is really over yet... >m>' My mom is in the other room talking to my brother's girlfriend... I'm wondering if we're gonna have a "family meeting" tonight.)

Shiloh was just as worried as Phillip was-- probably more so, with how much she cared about him. She suggested, "I can carry Jasper if you want to move to a bedroom... you both need some sleep. I'll stay up with Tina and Greyson until Maude gets back, at least. It'll be okay." She set her mug of coffee down, somewhat doubting her ability to lift Jasper in her weakened state but figuring she could try.

Grey wished he could sleep, but there was no way that was going to happen right now. So he just laid down on his stomach in an effort to keep his back from hurting to much, resting his head on Tina's lap and still holding onto one of her hands, mumbling in a slightly joking manner, "I'm gonna look so weird until those scales grow back..."

---

Hearing a familiar voice, though she was still dazed enough for it to sound like she was underwater or had cotton stuffed in her ears, Laura turned her head a little. She just kind of looked at the blurry figure in front of her, trying to decipher who it was while trying to maintain some form of consciousness, "Mnnnh...?" She heard her own little groan again, but was taking a while to be able to form actual words. She felt like she was recovering from anesthetic... for all she knew, she was. The last thing she remembered was Roy carrying her... My memory is broken up... I remember alarms, and fighting, but not much else... How long have I been here? What happened? The knock to her head Julianne gave her might have been healed, but the damage to her memory couldn't be corrected.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:40 pm

Phillip looked up when Shiloh spoke, "Are you sure you can carry him...?" He didn't want Shiloh to drop Jasper or something, or wake him up. That wouldn't be good at all, "I can wait a little until Maude comes back....really...." He was overtired, so it wasn't like he was ready to flop over and sleep for the rest of the day or whatever. 

Tina couldn't help but pass an amused breath through her nose at that, and she smiled a bit as she rubbed Greyson's ears in an attempt to calm him down a little-- her other hand was sitll holding onto Greyson's other, but it wasn't so tight, "Yeah..."

(Did you actually know that squirrels have the ability to remove their tails when trapped by a predator, and can grow it back? I really wanna use this idea for the final battle so bad....

Jayden: ....o_o )

---

Seeing that Laura was trying to speak, Roy swallowed, trying to get his emotions under control, before he put up his bandaged hands to try and calm her down, "'Ey... eet's alright....Don't push yourself...." He was really glad she was awake, and really hoped she didn't remember him hurting her by accident, "You're een ze infirmary...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:56 pm

(Oh gawd, poor Jay-Jay... oAo')

"I can handle it," Shiloh assured him, though she wasn't all that sure herself, "You need your rest..." She rose to her feet, walking over to heft Jasper up into her arms. She staggered back a few steps, and for one awful moment Greyson thought she'd fall, but she caught her balance and started to carry the child towards one of the bedrooms, grunting, "I-I got him..."

Greyson let out a breath of relief, relaxing again and leaning his head against Tina's hand, comforted by the ear-rubbing.

---

Unable to move her injured hand, because it was in a cast and held up with one of those funny contraptions for broken arms and legs, Laura shakily lifted her good hand. She reached out, very shakily, and her hand made contact with one of Roy's as he held his up. Her little palm pressed against his, her smaller fingers grasping at his hand, folding into the spaces between his long, spindly fingers. Still feeling confused, dazed, and both numb and pained at the same time, Laura didn't think she had ever been more desperate for his comfort than she was now. She managed to focus enough to speak now, her trembling hand still trying to keep holding onto his, "R-roy..." Her voice was a little hoarse, but not because she had been hurt in the throat or anything. She was actually kind of trying not to start crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: