The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:17 am

(Okay, I see. ouo" And is their version of Congress the Council?

Roy: GODDAMMEET NEECK! D8< WHAHT ZE FUCK?! 

Nick: Sorry! oAo I'm just following orders!)

Roy's breathing was evening out now, as his stiff and tense shoulders started to relax a little. He still refused to let go of Laura, and listened to her words quietly, until he managed to speak in a less thick voice, "E-eet c-could 'ave 'a-appened...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:22 am

(Yes indeedy. ouo I'm basing it somewhat off of my government, but mostly just making things up as I go. XD

Laura: I feel so violated! ;A; *clings to Roy*

Yeah. XD The poor thing was still in her pajamas when Aaron shoved her in the hovercraft-car-thing.)

"But it didn't..." Laura told him, rubbing her cheek against his, "I know how hard it must have been for you, but even if bad things happen, I'm okay in the end... You'd never let something like that happen to me, Roy. I believe that." She tried to pull back a little so she could look him in the eye again, but his grip was kind of impossible to get out of. She wasn't even sure if he noticed her attempt, as stricken as he was.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:28 am

(Okay, I see. ouo" That just kind of popped into my head... And I hope to God they aren't actually like congress..... 

Roy: *holds Laura* *glares at Aaron* I am so getteeng you back for zat and I weell enzhoy evairy second of eet! 

Oh wow... XD He's that pissed. 

Aaron: ...

Hey! Cut him some slack! Maybe?

Nick: I'm so sorry! oAo )

Laura was right-- he barely noticed her attempt, with his arms wound tightly around her, but not enough to cause damage to her. There was a nagging guilt in Roy that he wouldn't be around to save her all the time.... It was that pesky 'what if'. "I-I know..." He ended up saying somewhat pitifully, "I-I know..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:33 am

(Laura: oAo Omigawd there is just so much going on and... *panicking*

Awww, but they're saving your lives, Roy! They're just doing what they have to do.)

"Relax..." Laura told him, "We aren't the only ones here, either. We all work together to keep each other safe. Nobody is going anywhere." She couldn't pull back enough to kiss his face with him holding her like that, so she instead gently kissed the base of his neck, "I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:37 am

(Aaron: Exactly! 

Nick: I'm so sorry... oAo 

He's not going to be able to unsee Laura in her pyjamas now. XD 

Roy: .....

Aaaaand he's conflicted about all that. XD And are you almost done? o7o?) 

Roy somewhat pitifully wiped at his face as he nodded-- that was also when Laura gently kissed the base of his neck, and he froze. He would have blushed if he wasn't so upset, still. However, he noticed his grip on her, and loosened it quite a lot, "S-sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:56 am

(Yeah, I should be done soon. ouo It's so exciting!)

"It's alright, you don't have to apologize for being scared," Laura assured him, finally able to lean back a little to look up at him. She smiled a little, the helped him wipe at his face, "I understand."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:00 pm

(Yay! 8D *flails* I AM SO EXCITED! <3 )

Roy didn't say anything as he just let Laura wipe at the rather childish tears that ran down his face. They were slowly starting to stop, though, which was good. He contemplated for a second, before saying, "C-can you not tell my parents w-whaht 'appened...? I don't wahnt zem to worry...." And it wasn't like he had them all the time, so it wasn't that big of a deal, really.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:15 pm

(I think the first chapter is done... e3e It will need revision and stuff, but the bulk of it is finished. I'll be posting it here shortly, and then I need to go get a shower and get dressed and stuff. I'll be back by the time you finish reading it, I believe, if you take your time. XD)

"If that's what you want..." Laura agreed reluctantly, "But let me know if it happens again... I don't want you ending up with chronic nightmares like EJ." She knew about that, because it was kind of hard not to know when she was dating one of the twins and he was dating the other. The information got around.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:19 pm

(Okay. owo *can barely contain excitement* I can look for errors and stuff, too, if you like. But I'll probably read it multiple times, so you're good. XD) 

"O-of course...." He hoped it wouldn't happen again, but you couldn't really rely on your brain to really stop, "I-I zink I'll be okay... Well, okay enough...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:35 pm

(Okay, it's up on a shiny new thread special for the book! XD I'm gonna go shower now cause my mom needs me for errands and stuff, I'll be back! o7o! Go and read the book! *flails*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:22 pm

"Good..." Laura was relieved, but then she wasn't sure what to do. She was still very tired, and really thought that a nap would be a good idea for her, too. She huddled against Roy again, "Cause I'm tired, too..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:28 pm

Roy held Laura to him, taking in her warmth, even though he was wearing a sweater and sweatpants, "C-cahn you stay...? Please....?" He didn't think she would refuse, and that she could make it back to her apartment anyway. "E-eet might 'elp ze boz of us...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:47 pm

"Of course..." Laura replied, laying her head against his shoulder, "I'm too tired and sore to go anywhere right now anyway..." Perhaps going to carry on at the lake had been a bad idea, but it was too late now. She cuddled Roy, glad he was calming down.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:56 pm

"Zank you...." Feeling more at ease, Roy inwardly thought he might not be able to go back to sleep, but he had to try. He couldn't afford to lose sleep. Shifting more so he could get more comfortable, Roy grabbed the blanket that was mostly sprawled on the floor to pull it over them.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:03 pm

Laura snuggled close to Roy, her tail draping over him. She nuzzled him, murmuring, "I love you... Everything is alright." She wondered if Anna would be wondering why she was taking so long checking on Roy, but didn't want to go. She was so sleepy, and didn't want to leave him.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:10 pm

Roy wrapped his thin arms around the marten as he held her close again. He was plenty warm, and honestly kind of comfortable, even though he was starting to feel a little off from not wearing his prosthetic in a while. The phantom limb pain was something he got used to, but it still hurt and felt really weird, especially of he touched the place on his body that stimulated the feeling on where his wing should have been. "I know.... I love you, too." He murmured quietly, not exactly feeling tired, but not awake enough at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:23 pm

Sleepy, Laura settled as she laid there with Roy, unaware of his slight phantom limb he was experiencing. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh, and as she began to doze off she started to go about her usual sleeping behavior... sprawling out with a leg thrown over Roy, her ears twitching, and all that funny stuff she did when sleeping.

(You's a funny sleeper, Laura. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:33 pm

(You know how guys always complain that their wives steal the blankets during the night? Roy's the exact opposite. XD He's the one that steals them, not that Laura probably minds.) 

Giving Laura a bit of a sleepy smile, Roy didn't mind that Laura was practically flopped over him. She wasn't touching any sensitive places, as they were mostly in his face and neck. Absentmindedly, as he stared up at the ceiling, he went and touched his neck, but didn't feel anything at first. His hand rose to the area around his chin, and he pulled his hand away almost immediately. Agh.... He fought the urge to squirm in pain, as it sent a prickly feeling into the bottom of his wing where it should have been. Roy calmed down a bit, before forcing himself to relax a bit and sleep maybe.... He started to doze off after staring at the blank ceiling, his breathing slowing down as Laura rested on his chest. 

Anna went to check on Roy and Laura a little while later, and smiled a bit when she found them asleep together. She quickly left the room, giving them some space to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:39 pm

(I'm gonna be poofy now. I gotta go to a family function. o3o

Awww, Roy... *hugs him* Poor baby... But now what do we do? omo? *pets his head*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:45 pm

(Okay. No problem. I'm kind of poofy too, and I might doodle. 

Roy: Stop petteeng me.... ene' 

Well, I dunno.... Sorry. ^^' And I read about phantom limb pain, and that does happen. It's really weird. But anyway, what pairing have we neglected?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:54 pm

(Hmmmmmm.... I dunno. e3e Scone, or maybe Relliot. Especially since EJ ran off.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:57 pm

(Ah, good point. Maybe Rachel goes to see the Barnabys? And Scone could have development and maybe Scotty attempts to make a move on Stone. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:20 pm

(*lurks*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:42 pm

(Sure. ouo

Scotty: But I have been the one "making moves" lately... Et es stressful.

Hey Sil. I'm on my phone so I'm poofy. o3o Did you see the book chapter I posted?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:49 pm

(Okay. ouo 

And fine, Scotty. That makes sense. I'll try to convince Stone into making a move soon. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: