The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:57 pm

"Why are you worrying so much about that....? To be honest, I found it kind of cute...." It took Stone a second to understand that he had said one of his thoughts out loud, and his face went red, as he wasn't supposed to say that. Benjamin, what the fuck?! 
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:04 pm

"Y-you ded...?" Scotty's blush stayed on his face as he gawked at Stone, a wobbly smile finding finding its way to his mouth, "U-uh... Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:05 pm

"Um...y-yeah...." Feeling incredibly awkward now, especially at how Scotty gawked at him, Stone played with his red hair, as blush formed to blend in with it on his face, "Y-you're welcome...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:17 pm

Scotty awkwardly looked away again, a stupid smile still on his face. He ran a hand through his curly hair, "U-uh..." Not knowing what to say, he just gave an awkward cough, his tail batting back and forth as he couldn't help but he happy that Stone thought he was cute.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:25 pm

"Sorry...." Now it was Stone's turn to apologize as he watched the sheep reacting a little worse than what he had expected, but the little smile on his face calmed him down that he hadn't crossed any lines.... The hybrid's face was practically alight, with his blue eyes contrasting against the blush and his hair.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:28 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
"A lot look like faces," Scotty agreed, smiling and looking for more shapes in the clouds. He chuckled, "That one looks grumpy, doncha think?" The sheep pulled the piece of grass out of his mouth, fiddling with it as he watched the sky.

----

"I-I'm not lying! I've got blueprints..." EJ argued helplessly, unable to help but feel guilty, "Building her a fully functional body is going to take a lot of time... Especially since everybody else seems to need my attention, too..." He pushed his covers off and turned to hang his legs over the side of the bed, his paws touching the cold floor, "But I am not lying... I have been putting time towards Storm... I can show you the blueprints down at my workshop, if you want... And I could possibly make her a simpler, temporary vessel that will allow her to have consciousness, just... No movement or anything..."

"One task at a time." Jonah said smiling a little bit, "Those that were maimed and hurt need attention first. As much as it hurts me, kid, Storm's new body can wait."

"Just keep me posted though. Let me know who her parts help."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:30 pm

"D-don't be, lad... Et's not like you said anything wrong," Scotty replied, rubbing at his face and hoping his blush would go away, though it seemed to be stuck on his face along with his goofy little smile. He had no idea how to deal with whatever it was he was feeling, so he just awkwardly sat there and fiddled with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:32 pm

(SCOTTY 

ARE YOU FINALLY FEELING LOVE? 

BECAUSE I WILL CRY IF YOU DO <3 

Stone: o////o )

"O-okay, good point.... Just, are you alright....?" That goofy little smile on Scotty's face wasn't going away, not that Stone minded all that much-- again, it was hard to resist the urge to laugh, and it was pretty cute, too.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:34 pm

EJ couldn't help but feel incredibly guilty as Jonah said that, and had to consciously force himself not to start getting emotional. He bit his lip, "I-I'm really sorry... I... I promised I'd help and..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:39 pm

(Scotty: I-I... I don't know... o//A//o!!!)

"Yes, I'm fine..." Scotty turned to face Benjy again, still smiling, "I just can't stop grenning for some reason..." The sheep started to chuckle a little at his own expense, after seeing his friend's barely contained, amused expression.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Jonah patted EJ's shoulder lightly, "Sometimes sacrificing one can save many...I should've realized that when we shut Storm off initially."

The lupine then ruffled the kid's already messy hair, "Do what you have to do. Storm's new body is a luxury we cant afford to get right now. Again I wish I had realized this sooner."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:41 pm

(I THINK IT IS 

Stone: o/////o )

"To be honest...don't stop." Benjamin finally managed to smile now, feeling elated and relaxed at Scotty's smile. He really couldn't help it. It was that contagious.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:50 pm

"B-but... I can find a way at least to wake her up..." EJ said meekly, unable to be comforted by anything Jonah said, "S-so you can tell her that you care, and we can show her my blueprints..." He suddenly wanted to go to his workshop and get cracking.

---

(Scotty: o//~//o)

"O-okay..." the sheep couldn't have stopped his smiling even if he tried, so there was no point in arguing. He sat there, practically squirming with his embarrassment as Stone apparently got a kick out of it.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:52 pm

(D'awww Scotty.... <3 

Stone: o/////o"

Anyway, I'm off to bed... Goodnight!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:55 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
"B-but... I can find a way at least to wake her up..." EJ said meekly, unable to be comforted by anything Jonah said, "S-so you can tell her that you care, and we can show her my blueprints..." He suddenly wanted to go to his workshop and get cracking.

---

(Scotty: o//~//o)

"O-okay..." the sheep couldn't have stopped his smiling even if he tried, so there was no point in arguing. He sat there, practically squirming with his embarrassment as Stone apparently got a kick out of it.

"You think your in a condition to go anywhere right now?" The lupine said, "Remember Im mostly cybernetic now, I can see without thermal imaging that your temperature is a little high. But if you feel up to it I cant stop you...that's Nani's job."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:19 pm

"I know, but I'm worried about if he does manage to get to me...he'll most likely ask about my kids and..." she said and kind of cut herself off. She made herself not cry again, but she leaned closer to Chase.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: