The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silcat
Anonymous

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:31 pm

(I'm now coloring them in. They are so cute >w< two of them get their mommy's fluffy tail!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:45 pm

(Oh yeah.... Especially if it's dark, and he's tired..... eue )

Blushing in embarrassment as well, Roy was standing there a little dumbfounded, before saying, "Z-zanks...." Trying to be quick and not awkward, Roy pulled his t-shirt over his head after finding something to wear. He wasn't all too picky, and it was a little harder to pick something out because he couldn't just go for a sweater and jeans. He had plenty of t-shirts, though, so it wasn't too bad. Changing into some shorts was even more awkward, even though Laura wasn't looking. Roy finally let out a breath after he was changed, "L-Laura.... I'm done...." The bat then went to brush his hair, as he couldn't get out some of the knots with his fingers. 

"I zink so.... I mean, I've not really ahsked.... Buht 'e doesn't like getteeng 'is 'air cut, especially when seessairs are involved..... I don't zink Laura's complaineeng much, zough." Rachel smiled a little at that-- she could tell that Roy couldn't say no to Laura, especially when it came to that, which was a lot for him.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:50 pm

(Hehehe... ewe)

Laura looked up again, and would have asked to help brush his hair if she hadn't been so sore all over. So instead she just sat there, watching him for a moment before asking, "If you're busy with Sasha, could you have Anna come back...? I don't want to be a bother, but I really can't get up right now and need some help..." Some pain medicine would be nice, and she would need to eat whether she wanted to or not.

Laughing a little, Sasha agreed, "Ah, his fear of scissors... I know about that. And no, I'm not mean enough to take advantage of it... I'm not a fan, either." She made a bit of a face, but it was playful and cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:55 pm

(We muuuuuuust...... eue)

Roy paused in his brushing (he pulled a face when he hit the said knot), and looked back to Laura again, "Of course I can. And you aren't being a bozair...." He smiled a little, "Eef Sasha 'aden't come, I would 'ave done eet myself." He didn't think Anna would not do it-- it wasn't like her at all. 

Rachel was honestly a bit surprised at that, "Oh, really?" She was a bit amused at Sasha's admit that she wasn't evil enough to use it against him, but somewhere in Rachel, she was partly convinced the canine was lying, "'E's scared of needles, too."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:20 pm

(Yessssss... sorry Roy... XD)

"Alright... thank you," the marten was relieved, since she was so helpless at the moment... She didn't want it to be a huge deal. If someone was alright with helping her as much as she needed it, it would be great.

Sasha shook her head, "A lot of people are scared of needles, though. Like every kid in the world ever."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:24 pm

(Roy: e//n//e" 

Please tell me she'll finally notice when he's just in his boxers.... Please..... XDDDD) 

"Eet's no problem." Roy replied, before smiling a little and returning to brushing his hair so he could get the knot out. He pulled a face again, but once the knot was removed, he could finally breathe. He put his hair back, before going over to give Laura a little kiss on the forehead, "Take eet easy, alright....?" 

"Okay, okay, case een point...." Rachel replied, before getting up and putting her plate in the sink, "And my I add zat Roy ees not a kid anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:44 pm

(Hehehe yessss... *flails* And my sketch is finally sort of doing what I want... XD It's not the best sketch but it'll work as a rough reference for now.)

"I will... thank you," Laura smiled a bit when he gave her the little kiss on the head, finding more comfort in that than he probably thought. She then got herself as comfortable as she could, her movements short and stiff because of how sore she was, so it took her a while.

"Eh, you two are still kids..." Sasha shrugged, "Sorry, but turning eighteen doesn't magically make you an adult." She then smiled again, brushing bits of her caramel hair back out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:50 pm

(Hurhurhur..... eue 

And yay! o7o 

Roy: o////o" )

"Good." Roy replied with a smile-- honestly, he kind of didn't want to leave. However, he ended up leaving the room. He was still a little tired, and rubbed at his eyes a little, but was more awake because he ate and changed. 

"Okay, okay.... Case een point.... Again...." Rachel kind of hated being called a kid anymore, but the canine was right.... They were turning 19 soon, but that didn't really mean much. The bat then looked up when she saw Roy approaching them in some clothes and brushed hair, "Zat took you long enough." 

Roy didn't answer his sister, as he went straight to his mother, first. She was quiet for a second, before nodding and going over to check on Laura. The mother could only imagine how sore the poor marten was.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:54 pm

(*lurks while doing schoolwork*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:56 pm

(I'm going to have a shower, so I'll be back!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:19 pm

(Okay, Blueh!

Heya Sil. ouo

*rages at drawing* lsdfkgjkdfhgdhnkjfgnf--! STUPID DRAWING! AAAGGGGHHHH! ... *calms down* Needed to get that out of my system.... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:22 pm

(I'm back. owo 

Ah.... Artist rage.... ouo" *hides in a bunker* 

Roy: ....? 

I'm really tempted to draw some Homestuck!Kolerin, or Gone!Kolerin.... Like, really badly..... XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:42 pm

(Oh dear... XD

Hey Roy! Laura is nekked in the picture! XDDDD For the sole importance of drawing her fur pattern and accurately showing her body type. Nothing weird going on here... Except maybe teasing you about it. *evil face*)

Upon Roy's return, Sasha impatiently tapped the shoebox on the table, "Can I show you guys this stuff now? I got all excited about it on the way down here." She fiddled with the box, lifting the lid up a little as though unable to resist but open it just a tiny bit.

Back in the bedroom, Laura was relieved to see Anna. She had put on a bit of a brave face for Roy, but now that it was his mother, she let herself make a bit of a childish, clearly upset expression; her ears flopped back, and her eyes got a little wet, "Hey... I hurt everywhere..." She was quite embarrassed to then admit, "I can't even sit up by myself right now... Ruth's gonna kill me for going out swimming with everyone yesterday..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:49 pm

(Hurhurhur..... eue 

Roy: W-whaht?! O/////O?! 

Artist's nudity. It's not that big of a deal.... But he'll die. XD) 

Watching Anna off, Roy turned his gaze back to Sasha, feeling a bit relieved, "Alright, fine." The bat took a seat next to his sister-- he didn't think she really cared that she was in her pyjamas, still. Rachel wanted to know as much as him about what was in there, so changing wasn't really her first priority. 

Anna had entered the room, and gently closed the door behind her. Turning back to the marten in bed, she approached Laura, "I can only imagine.... Do you want me to help you sit up? I can get you some pain medication...." She smiled a little, "And Ruth's not going to let you go anywhere.... But I think it was worth it. You needed a break, along with everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:02 pm

(Hehehehe... XD So is Celeste, but she is partially covered by her sister's tail. XD)

"Thank you!" Sasha happily flipped the lid off the box, revealing what appeared to be a bunch of old photos mixed in with random little objects; a rock with googly eyes glued to it, a bracelet made from twine and plastic beads, a knot of braided hair, some old crayon and pencil drawings... "This is essentially our little time capsule," she explained, carefully lifting the items out of the box, "Chase and I put it together so we'd have these things after we ran away. I've kept it with me all these years, and now we share it again."

She smiled and plucked out one of the top pictures; Chase looked only about ten, and Sasha a few years younger. "This was taken the year I first met him... kinda weird, finding out I had an older brother that I never met before. Imagine if you two didn't know each other until you were seven." The photo was a 'selfie' that Chase apparently took, a big grin on his face as he pulled his little sister close with his other arm. They were surprisingly small and scrawny as children, and Sasha actually looked shy in the photograph, a little blush on her face while Chase had this big silly smile, a gap in it where he was missing a tooth.

---

"Yes please..." Laura tried not to let her voice come out as a whimper, not wanting to be totally pathetic. She smiled a bit when Anna said it was still a good thing that she had gone along with the others yesterday, managing to lighten up, "It was fun while it lasted."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

(Oh. Well then. XD) 

The twins had both stared, rather intently, at the random assortment of objects that Sasha took out of the old shoe box. Roy's eyes were a bit hard to read, but there was curiosity in both of the twins' identical brown eyes. They had glanced at one another at Sasha's mention about her meeting Chase for the first time, as they honestly couldn't really imagine that. Since they had grown up together, since practically day one, it was like stepping into unknown territory with only a candle to guide them. 

Rachel squinted at the photo, and she honestly couldn't help but smile a little, "Wow...." They looked so....different. She really wasn't used to seeing them so young....or really that big of a goofy smile on Chase's face. And Sasha being shy? That was almost nonexistent anymore. 

"Whaht's wiz ze rock?" Roy asked as he plucked it up and examined it after looking at the photograph. He could see yellowing glue around the eyes and on them itself-- it was a rather derpy expression, as the eyes were looking in opposite directions. 

---

Helping the marten sit up a little, the mother tried to be as gentle as she could, but she still slipped up here and there. Anna was glad Laura was lightening up, "I'm sure it was." Besides Chase's asthma attack, Roy and Rachel had a great time. Then, she stood, "I'll get you the pain medication now.... Stay as long as you like, alright? I don't really want you to be chewed out by Ruth."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:24 pm

(I can rp now 030)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:26 pm

"That's a pet rock we made together. Our dad refused to let us get a real pet, so we made a fake one... lemme tell you, we had a lot of adventures with Alfred the rock," Sasha couldn't help but start laughing a little at the mention of the pet rock, shaking her head, "Chase had a way of making things better all the time... he was the one who had a bandaid for everything." She paused, almost telling them that she had thought he died when they were teenagers and first took their Mods. Deciding not to bring up anything dark and depressing, she instead plucked out another photograph, taking a look at it, "We were inseparable when we were little... He's my best friend."

----

"I honestly don't think I could get home by myself, even with my wheelchair..." Laura admitted, assuring Anna that she wasn't going anywhere, "And Celeste knows where to find me if she needs me." Her little sister would likely turn up at some point, since the sisters were so close, and the younger was so dependent on the older.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:26 pm

(Hey again, Sil! ouo So what are your ideas you mentioned?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:37 pm

"Alfred....?" Roy looked at the rock a little longer, before placing it down back on the table. Rachel was laughing a bit, too with Sasha, and Roy couldn't help but smile a little as well. It was weird just imagining Chase and Sasha as little kids.... Almost unreal, even. But the evidence was right there. 

"I cahn tell...." Rachel said as she looked at another old photograph. She noticed that it was mostly just the two of them, and a few with their so-called 'pet', but their father was absent. She didn't say anything about it, "Even now... Where deed you grow up? Like, whaht city?" 

---

"Alright then." Anna left the room quickly, and returned with a glass of water and some pain medication. She figured the marten was thirsty, and it would help her swallow the pill if she couldn't do it dry, "Here.... This should help relieve the soreness in a bit."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:41 pm

(Flare has another nightmare and EJ cuddles with her to comfort her >w< he'll be able to hear her moving around in the covers and he can take a quick peek and see that's she having a nightmare.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:53 pm

(I'm mad, but check the art page to see my work in progress.... *headdesk* STUPID DRAWING. DLGJSNKDFHNJFGNBFGN--!

Well, that'd have to be very coincidental, because he'd have to walk by her apartment... and I'm not sure if he'd have to courage to walk into her house and cuddle her. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:57 pm

(I saw X3

Then idk he goes outside and sees her and she's not meant to be alone because of her broken arm. She feels bad about having to be mean to him all the time because of her deal and she tries to be nice to him for once?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:24 pm

(Hmmm... A broken arm doesn't make someone totally helpless. Flare is probably still helping at the infirmary because she has a job to do. o3o I could use evilness or minor issues to bring EJ there, and she has to help him and be nice, and then they bond and stuff.)

"We grew up a few cities away from Redwillow... It was a shoddy little apartment in a whole building full of shoddy little apartments. Chase and I had to share a room even as teenagers," Sasha replied, fiddling with the little braid of hair that had been in the box, "We are only half siblings... I lived with my mother until she passed away. This hair is hers. Chase wasn't lucky enough even to have a nice mom to remember. His walked out on him and his dad a few years before I came to live with them... That's something that still scares him today. He's worried that because he never had a good parent, he'll be an awful one to his own kids someday..."

----

"Thank you..." Laura replied gratefully, taking the medicine and a drink of the water. Exhausted, she set the cup on the bedside table, even that effort feeling massive, "Really, I'm grateful to all of you for being so accommodating."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:31 pm

(Ok, also can we do some Roneste, Maruel, and Pipase?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: