The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Celeste plucked up a towel and draped it over EJ's head, rubbing at his fluffy hair. The cat didn't object, since he knew the deaf marten was just trying to be helpful, but Shay couldn't help but snicker.

"Well, I suppose we could just enjoy the sun for a little while," Laura suggested, sitting down in the grass. She was tired, not that she wanted to admit to it, simply stating, "I should go back inside before too long, or Ruth will be hounding me for the next week..." Then she thought of something. After a moment of being quiet, she asked Rachel, "Hey, um... what do you think of Roy and I living together...? He spends some nights at my place, but we were talking, and... well, we hate being apart..." She knew the twins had been together for their whole lives, so it might be a bit of a difficult concept for Rachel to accept if her brother officially moved in with Laura.

Chase chuckled, "I dunno, you look pretty delicious." He had no idea what he'd do if he actually caught Roy, but he doubted he'd be able to get him.

Nani's expression softened when he mentioned that; since she knew he had no father growing up, his mother had to have been all the more important to him. She smiled and gently rubbed his cheek, "It suits you... And you'll always have a piece of her with you." She had her father's grey eyes, so she understood how it could both be hurtful and heartwarming at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 5:58 pm

Rachel took another towel for herself and draped it over her shoulders-- a break sounded nice. She sat down next to Laura, shivering a bit, but she was slowly getting dry. Silent, she kind of got lost in her head until Laura spoke up again, and Rachel turned to look at Laura, "Well..." She hated being apart from her brother, there was no denying that. But she knew he was in a relationship, and this was bound to come up, "I don't really mind...  Eef eet makes 'im 'appy, zen I am too.... And I don't zink my parents will mind, ezair." 

"Seence when do you like lean meat?" As much as he hated his scrawniness, sometimes he was able to joke with it more as he kept on swimming away. His hair was mostly out of the hair tie now, and was quite dark against his forehead. 

Blushing still, Aaron's expression softened a little, "Yeah...." He didn't think it fit him-- it honestly looked too....soft. But that was how his mother was. "I guessh...." Suddenly, he wondered how his mother was doing again. He didn't grow up in Redwillow, and was more near the boarder, so he really hoped she was out of the country.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:10 pm

(If we ever meet Aaron's mother... Afsjgldjkhgshlkghngjbkfgn... <3)

Nani wrapped her arms around him, the two of them still soaking wet and half-submerged, but that didn't matter. She totally defied what Aaron was thinking and said, "I think it suits you... because of your secret soft side."

"Thank you..." Laura let out a breath, admitting, "We were both nervous about bringing it up, which is why we haven't yet. You two are only eighteen, so I can see why your parents might be unwilling to let him move out, even if he'll just be down a hallway." She herself was going to be nineteen soon... very soon. However, she hated making a big deal out of her birthday, and decided to keep quiet about it for now.

Chase laughed at that comment, still chasing after Roy. He tried to think of a good response, but just kept chuckling, then finally said, "Okay, you're wittier than me."

Greyson had started sneaking up on the other guys, and suddenly popped up behind Chase, winking at Roy. He slowly inched closer to him, then jumped on the canine while he was distracted, "SNEAK ATTACK!"

(I like the idea of Laura being just a little older than the twins... e3e And Grey is being a total weirdo again. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:19 pm

(I know, right?! I kind of have a design for her, but I haven't fully made her yet. Maybe she'll come in later. *shrug* I know that she's light grey with blue eyes. That's really it. ^^" )

Aaron's ears angled back, especially since Nani knew exactly what he was thinking. Was he that easy to read? He didn't know, but accepted the hug Nani offered, "I....yeah.... I've never really shown it off before now..." Of course, he was always a bit closed off, but it had gotten worse over the years after he joined the Sect. 

Rachel snorted, "Zere's one zing I know about 'im, ees zat 'e eesn't stupid.... I don't really see why zey wouldn't let 'im.... I mean, Ezhay practically lives wiz us steell.... Buht eet's no problem.... Really. I get eet." Rachel thought about moving out and stuff as well, but honestly, she didn't want to leave her mother and father, not again.... As much as she was a teenager, she was still a child in their eyes. 

"I know I'm wittiar zan you." Roy said-- his eyes flicked over to Greyson, who was slowly slinking up behind Chase. He tried not to smirk, but when the pangolin finally revealed himself, Roy couldn't help but burst out laughing. 

(I like that, too. XD And Greyson being a weirdo is the best Greyson.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:30 pm

(Awww... <3 Aaron's Mama... *squee*)

Nani held onto him for a long moment, telling him, "You can choose to cover it, if that's what you want... I'm just glad I get to see it." She looked up at him, telling him, "I love you."

EJ smiled a bit sheepishly when Rachel mentioned him practically living with the Brodeurs. He sat next to her, feeling better now that he was no longer half-drowning. "Yeah... I can't really decide where to stay." He shifted closer to his girlfriend, while Celeste sat next to Laura and laid down with her head in her sister's lap.

Chase yelped in surprise when Greyson did that, while the hybrid laughed, "A victory for lean meat!"

(Hmm... I don't wanna ruin their fun, so maybe they get tired and leave the water, and then he has his asthma attack. e3e)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:36 pm

(I'm looking up some names now.... And I kind of want an older name. Which one do you like: Cinthia, Marilyn, or Sharon? Or something better? I don't know... Names are a bitch to come up with. XD)

"I know.... And honeshtly, I don't know...." He knew it wasn't something he could hide forever. It wasn't even that big of a deal. His face reddened when Nani told him she loved him, "....I love you, too...." He would never walk out on her. He would never put her through the pain and suffering his mother went through to raise and care for him. As much as he didn't seem the type, that was something he could control and avoid. 

"I don't really mind, you know...." Rachel wrapped one arm around EJ and brought him closer to her, before turning her attention back to Greyson, Chase, and Roy. A smile of amusement made its way onto her face. 

Roy put a fist up in the air in victory, a rather huge smile on his face-- something that he hadn't really felt in years, "Yeah!" 

(Okay. I can live with that. ouo )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:48 pm

(Hmm... I like Cynthia. e3e Some soft-sounding names that might suit her are Delilah, Hanna, Alanna. I love names. XD Or Opal, like how I was going to make Lainey's middle name Opal. e3e

AND YES AARON YOU ARE AN AWESOME DAD SOMEDAY. JUST SAYING. </3)

Nani stretched up to give him a little kiss, since nobody was paying attention right now. She only got sheepish and shy about kissing him if he was outright asking for it, or if other people were watching them; otherwise, she could act on her own feelings without a worry.

EJ purred a little, looping his arms loosely around Rachel as they sat together. Laura just smiled, then looked out at the water again as well, using her fingers to comb the tangles out of Celeste's hair.

Greyson got off of Chase, laughing, "Ta-daaa!" Of course, Chase went after them to get revenge, so the three ended up carrying on for a while yet, until they tired themselves out... Greyson was already tired when they started, so by the time he finally got out of the water, he was ready for some food and a nap. Chase was just about as tired, grinning and out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:54 pm

(I like Delilah.... <3 And I actually had the split idea that her name was Elaine, and that Lainey was named after her. *shrug* But I'm waning towards Delilah now. Thanks. <3

AND YES YOU WILL ARRON. WNIWEJHEFKJFEHDEU--! 

Aaron: *still doesn't know what to think of that*)

Aaron wasn't expecting the kiss, especially since it wasn't exactly like Nani to kiss him in public that that. However, he didn't push her away, and one of his hands got tangled in her messy, stringy hair. He felt more at ease.... More than he had been in a lifetime. 

Purring back, Rachel rested her head against EJ's, and honestly just closed her eyes. She felt like she would doze off, not that she thought EJ minded. 

Roy, out of the three of them, really wasn't all that tired, but he could use a break. As the three boys were making their way back to the shore, Tina met up with them and followed them. When Roy got out of the water, he shivered, as the water was colder than the air-- he ran a hand through his hair, now letting it out of the ponytail completely so it could dry, "Well.... Zat ended razair....eentairesteeng...."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:04 pm

(*lurks*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:05 pm

(Hallo Sil!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:19 pm

(You're welcome. ouo Delilah is a lovely name. <3

*can't help but laugh a little* Nani goes in for a cute little kiss and Aaron's all, "make-out now." XD But it's good he's loosening up around the others. ^u^

Sasha: Though I wonder if her bathing suit has anything to do with it.... e3e

Shhhh dun ruin the cute moment! *covers her mouth*)

It was Nani's turn to be surprised when Aaron reacted the way he did, since she hadn't expected him to be so open like that. The two were almost forgotten by the rest of the group as they stood off on their own, having a little moment together. It was nice to have Aaron act like himself, instead of having some sort of armor or mask on.

"You mean fun, right?" Laura teased when Roy just called it 'interesting.' She was glad he got time to just play around with the others, even if they couldn't all hang out as long as they would have liked.

Despite being all tired out, Greyson was thinking about his responsibilities, "Tina and I still need to spend some time with Phillip and Shiloh today. They're starting to do pretty well, but that's why we need to keep after them-- so they don't slip again." He looked over at his girlfriend, grinning, "Maybe your brother will come down with us next time. You slippery otters..."

Chase sat down in the grass next to his sister, taking a moment to catch his breath. He was a little out of shape, for him anyway, after needing to rest so much with his back injury.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:19 pm

(Hai again Sil! o7o! Chasey is about to have his asthma attack, and you left before I could ask if you wanted Maruel. They're engaged now. <3)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:21 pm

(We can do Maruel. I might be very slow though.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:22 pm

(That's alright. Is there anything else you wanted to do? o3o' We've done a good bit of Maruel lately, I just dunno what else to do. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:25 pm

(maybe have Maude and Josh meet?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:27 pm

(Yes it is. And it reminds me of the song, "Hey Delilah" from God knows when. XD

But yes, he's like that. XD But it is a good thing that he is opening up more. ouo 

To be honest, it probably does..... XD 

Aaron: e//u//e )

Aaron held the kiss for a little while longer, his eyes closed, before he had to pull away for air. His face was a bit red as he untangled his hand from her hair, and glanced over to the rest of the group on the shore. Good. They hadn't seen that. Aaron turned back to Nani, smiling very faintly, before he went to get up from the water so he could stand. 

"'Fun' ees anozair way to put eet." Roy couldn't help but smirk in response to Laura, before he turned his attention back to Greyson as he was going on about Phillip and Shiloh. He really didn't know what to think about the hedgehog anymore, but he knew she was on their side. It was good they were doing better. 

"Of course.... He probably loves the water more than me... Which is saying a lot." Tina replied as she grabbed a towel, not that she needed it much, "I'm sure he would love to swim.... I don't know about Shiloh, though."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:36 pm

(Maude and Josh, huh...? e3e

Maude: Wait... me? Why? omo' You do know that I'm twenty-eight years old, right...? *getting all nervous* And I have a son! *hugs Jasper* O~O'

Freaking out much?)

Nani rose to her feet with Aaron, starting to feel a little cold. It was still only late spring, not quite hot enough for most people to be comfortable when outside and wet... the Brodeurs were shivering! They likely wouldn't get sick because it was still pretty warm out, but still.

Shay stood up, saying, "Yeah, we should probably all get back to our day... I know Laura needs to be resting." He helped Celeste up, and the two insistently pulled the older girl to her feet as he continued, "You pushed it enough already... besides, I'm sure we'd all like to be home and cleaned up nice for dinner, eh?"

Greyson draped a towel around himself and walked over to Tina, smiling at her, "I bet Shiloh would sink like a rock..."

The Saunders siblings were paying no attention to the others right now. Chase was having a little trouble catching his breath, and as a precaution he started digging in his shorts pocket to get his inhaler, since Sasha was giving him that paranoid sister look. He shook the inhaler, then held it up to his muzzle and inhaled a puff of the medicine, Sasha watching him as he did. The sound of the inhaler ejecting the cloud of medicine into his airway was a familiar one, but not exactly welcome.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:47 pm

(Well then..... ouo"

Phillip: ....Who's that asshole?

PHILLIP NO! *drags him back* *turns back* Sorry about him... but he's getting back to normal, which is good.)

Aaron didn't hesitate to go back to shore, and slung a towel around his shoulders to help keep warm. He had thicker fur, but it was useless now because it was wet and droopy. He didn't notice Chase and Sasha, more with the main group. 

"Of course..." Roy almost didn't want to leave, but he didn't want to go back into the water again, especially since he was cold, and didn't want to be wet again. Shivering a little into his towel, he grabbed his discarded shirt, but something distracted him. It was a noise he heard only a few times, but he knew it all too well. Shit.... Whatever relief he felt from swimming was gone now as he went over to Chase and Sasha, and saw the bigger canine with his inhaler. "A-are you okay...?"

Rachel noticed it as well, and broke away from EJ to stand with her brother, concern in her eyes. She hadn't seen Chase use his inhaler in a long time... and it wasn't often he used it anyway.

Tina wasn't paying much attention to the Saunder siblings and the Brodeur twins as she replied to Greyson, "Probably..." She couldn't help but smile at that.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:54 pm

Pippa had heard about everyone going for a swim and decided to go and watch. She went over to Sasha and noticed Chase."Is he going to be ok?" she asked.

(*might be late post*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:57 pm

(Maude: *losing her mind already* O~O

She's a hard one... because she was married and everything, but lost her husband while she was pregnant with Jasper... So she's not gonna be as easily shippable than the others. </3 Poor thing.)

Nani followed Aaron, plucking up her towel to dry off a little before putting her t-shirt back on. When the twins both went over to the Saunders siblings, the others kind of looked over, not sure what was going on. Greyson and Tina were already beginning to leave, but Laura, Celeste, Shay, and EJ were still there, and even ditzy Nani picked up on the concern in Roy's voice.

"I'm fine," Chase assured the twins, his voice sounding a little thick, "Just a bit out of breath. C'mon, let's head back before you two get too cold." He rose to his feet, trying to ignore the tight feeling in his chest, since his inhaler was usually enough to help his asthma. He shook his inhaler again and took another puff of it, not wanting to start wheezing in front of his family-- they would surely panic.

Sasha got up, and thought maybe it would be best if they did head back, in case her brother started to have an all-out attack and needed the healers. She reached over to firmly grasp Chase's arm, "Good idea, let's go inside..."

"I-Is everything okay...?" being as sensitive as he was, EJ instantly got nervous when the twins showed concern, while Laura remained quiet and stoic, though she was paying close attention to the situation.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:57 pm

(Silfurrrrr... <3 *purrs* I like miss you. *clings* You've been so busy lately.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:01 pm

(I need to get my grade up is all ;~; then I won't have two hours for everything.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:04 pm

(Aww, you can do it! I believe in you! <3)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:05 pm

(Problem is I can't until next week. So......)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:06 pm

(Awww.... D8 *dies* And I know Phillip wouldn't like Joss..... ^^' Sorry about that. 

Phillip: >n<' )

Now, Aaron looked over to see the Brodeur twins standing over the Saunder siblings-- something was very, very wrong, and that was when Aaron noticed the inhaler. ....He.... Oh God.... One of his old friends (God, that was a long time ago) had asthma...and he saw how bad it got. Hoping that Chase was okay, Aaron didn't really know what to do. 

Roy and Rachel tried to calm down, but Chase was right-- they were just on the brink of panic. They glanced at each other, before Rachel went off to tell the others about what was going on. Roy stayed behind to be with Chase, just in case that anything happened. He didn't notice Pippa. "T-take eet easy...." 

"W-well...." Rachel was showing some distress as she said to the others, "I don't know eef you already know, buht... Chase 'as azsma.... Eet 'asen't really acted up een a while...." She glanced back to Chase again, before turning back, "I 'aven't seen 'im 'ave an all out attack, buht eet can 'appen.... We should go back to ze Safekeep now, before eet could get worse."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: