The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:12 pm

(omo' ... Roy so mad... *shoves one of Chase's sweaters onto Roy* Meep! D8

Chase: I don't really think that's helping... omo')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:13 pm

(Oh my God.... XD Okay, so Roy is probably about an adult medium. My Dad is like Roy's size. So..... X3 

Roy: *grumbles while pulling the hood over his head* 

Well, um... It's kind of working! o7o" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:16 pm

(Chase: *sighs* Oh, Roy... I seriously don't know what to do with you...

He's a problem child. XD

Chase: *shakes his head and pulls Roy over for a hug, rubbing his hood-covered head* Hey, if I'm not panicking, then it's alright. Now chill out, okay?

Oh, and in the book, I change the reason why Celeste is deaf. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:18 pm

(He's definitely a stubborn ass problem child. I regret nothing. o3o But he means best. Kind of. 

Roy: *just kind of let's Chase hug him and pet his head, calming down a little, but still looking slightly agitated* *doesn't really say all that much* ...

I know that he's terrified to lose you. And he has every right, really. 

And why did you change that? What is it now?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:24 pm

(I wanted Celeste to be able to read lips, but that requires her having some knowledge on audible speech. So she isn't deaf at birth, but rather becomes deaf.

Chase: *gives him a very tight hug*

Them super-strength hugs... XD If you wanna make Roy feel secure, you gotta squeeze him to death. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:26 pm

(Ah, okay, I see. I originally thought she was able to do that, but it makes sense that you need to know speech before hand. I gotcha. 

Roy: *returns hug tightly* </3 

Yeah, pretty much. XD Just squeeze him as hard as you can. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:29 pm

(Roy just has to be careful with Chase... XDDD

Anyways, wanna resume the swimming thing? o3o? Maybe Chasey will give poor Roy a heart attack with an asthma attack, and that nervousness is what makes him have a nightmare about Laura dying?)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:32 pm

(Pippa will be like a guard dog to Chase, if he has an attack. She will be edgy!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:33 pm

(Of course. XD He knows that. But Chase can squeeze him all he wants. 

Oooh.... Maybe..... eue I say we do it, just for the reason of Roy's nightmare later on. Because it makes sense.

Roy: ....)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:39 pm

(Hahaha! Poor Pippa... XD At least Chase now knows that she has feelings for him. The guy can be as dense as a brick when it comes to romance...

Okay, I'll respond! Want me to post for any of our characters, Sil?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:40 pm

(Okay. ouo

Roy: I 'ate you guys so much.... 

Hey, you get some time and development with Laura! 

Roy: Chase's life ees at stake! 

Okay, okay... Case in point..... I get it.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:45 pm

(Oh my God... I'm watching Supernatural, and my friend wasn't lying when he said that there was a character named Roy.... XDDD 

Roy: ....? 

Actually, there are multiple, I think. o3o" What the hell. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:49 pm

(Yes please. Also I g2g I'll bbl)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:50 pm

(See you later Sil!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:50 pm

(Roy, I promise he won't die. I love him too much. <3 And similarly to how I forbid Blueh to ever kill you, she forbid me to ever kill Chasey. So it's fine. XD

Omigawd... so many Roys... XD)

Greyson chased after Tina as she dove underwater again, while EJ was still having a surprisingly good time despite his fear of deep water. He laughed as Rachel finally splashed him back, then playfully went after the others, since they seemed to be at a bit of a standstill. He jumped up onto Roy's back, like he did when he demanded a piggyback ride a while ago, "Heeeey! Come play with me and Rachel."

Laura couldn't help but giggle, finding EJ adorable; though he was only about two years younger than her, he just had this child-at-heart nature that made him seem more youthful.

Of course, Celeste saw the fun and ran over to glomp Shay, who promptly fell into the water with a startled squeak. Nani then grinned and charged at Aaron, "I'm gonna get you!" 

From the shoreline, Sasha called, "Attack of the vicious women! And a fluffbutt!"

Chase chuckled, watching the teenagers, "Don't make me get in there! Things will go down!"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:51 pm

(Okie-dokie, Sil. o3o Hmm.... *tries to think of a post*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:59 pm

(Oh right. I forgot about that. XD 

Roy: Okay.... Fine... Buht I steell won't forgeeve you evair again. 

And yes. It' weird, because this Roy is a hunter and shit.) 

Tina resurfaced for air, but not for long. She quickly dove under again, weaving through the water very much like a snake. Honestly, she was having a fun time, especially after a while of being more on the edge and being incredibly anxious. It was nice to let loose for a while. 

Rachel shivered a bit, before following after EJ. She walked slowly, her legs moving the water only slightly, so it wouldn't splash up at her. She laughed when EJ jumped on Roy again, just like in the past. 

Roy honestly didn't notice EJ until it was too late, and stumbled forward a bit at the sudden weight, not that it was too much for him to carry. Nearly falling over, Roy managed to keep his balance, "You know, you could have zhust asked me before zhumpeeng on my back like zat." There was amusement in his voice, however, and Roy then said, "Buht fine. I'm comeeng." He started to walk towards where Rachel was, while casting Laura one last glance. 

The black panther honestly let his guard down, so when Nani charged and tackled Aaron, he fell back in the water with a splash. Cold water immediately soaked his fur and made him cold to the bone, and he would have been pissed off if it wasn't Nani, "W-wash that necesshary....?" 

(Oh my God... Chase would wreck shit. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:11 pm

(Hahaha! XD)

Greyson was having a hard time keeping up with Tina, and was failing at catching her. Still, he was persistent, and kept at it even though she was tiring him out. At least he'd get some sleep tonight instead of pestering her with his ceaseless doting!

Nani smiled innocently at Aaron, one finger tracing circles on the now-soaking-wet fur on his chest, "Of course it was necessary. We're having fun, remember?" She then got up and started to run away, "Come and get me, or else I win!" Apparently the tackling was about to become some sort of game.

Unable to resist, Sasha got up and plowed into the water, "I'm gonna play, too! I like tackling people!"

"Oh jeez!" EJ was instantly cautious when the much bigger canine came after them, "Run run run run!" He leaped off of Roy and ran over to Rachel, laughing, "Swim for your liiiife!"

Chase shrugged, then got up, "Nah, don't run from her! Run from me!"

Celeste and Shay looked over at Chase, then scrambled up and started running and swimming around to avoid being tackled by other people... well, Celeste betrayed Shay and tackled him again, but that didn't quite count. Or did it? Oh well, there was really no stopping the young marten, and Shay didn't have the heart to tell her to stop.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:22 pm

(Aaaaaaand that Roy just died. Great. o3o 

Roy: .....I'm getteeng bad vibes.... ene" ) 

Tina was honestly getting a little tired herself, and broke from the water to get some air. Gasping in lungfuls, she took a break and looked around. When she spotted Greyson struggling to keep up with her, she couldn't help but give out a breathless, almost silent, laugh.   

Blushing a bit when Nani traced little circles on his chest, Aaron looked up at her with confusion for a second. However, when the started to run away through the water (she was splashing like crazy and slowed down by it), he picked himself off from the water. Shaking some of it off, the panther moved to chase after her-- he honestly had no idea what he was doing, but he was pretty determined to catch Nani now. 

When Sasha came into the water, then followed by her much bigger half-brother, thr Brodeur twins knew that it was about to go down. So, even though they weren't completely soaking wet, they dove into the water to try and avoid tackling. It was a bad idea, as it was like being plunged into freezing water, but EJ was right-- you got used to it after a second. The two of them couldn't help but laugh when they came back up for air, even though they were shivering a little, and their hair was all in their face and plastered to their forehead. 

"You cahn't catch us!" Rachel could easily fly, and teleport out of the way-- her teleportation seemed to be a much better idea, as flying out of the water didn't really work.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:42 pm

(Uh-oh... omo' That's not good... But omigawd Aaron... XDDDD

Nani: To make Aaron play with you, just flirt with him and then run away! o7o!

You devious little thing, you...

Sasha: We all know Aaron thinks pervy things when he considers tackling her. eue)

Greyson swam over to Tina when she stopped, blushing a bit when she laughed at him. He stopped next to her, panting, "What...? You're... *pant* A very efficient swimmer... *pant* Tiring me out..."
He smiled at her, then looked over as the others were suddenly engaged in a tackling match, "Well then..."

Nani had to fight with the water a little-- running in lakewater that was up to your mid-thigh was a little difficult, but the ocelot still did her best to keep away from Aaron. She glanced back, seeing the panther was putting forth a serious effort to get her.

Chase and Sasha chased after the twins and EJ, having a slight advantage because they were taller, but they were also clumsier, so when they got into the deeper water they were slowed down. Trying to be funny, Chase sunk down into the water until only the top of his head, from his nose up, was sticking out, like a crocodile. He then swam towards them with a sarcastically mean expression on his face, while Sasha laughed and started voicing the classic shark music, "Daaaa na, daaaa na... da na da na da na da na!"

EJ was having a hard time, because he was not a very good swimmer and was too short to touch the bottom with his paws. His head was tilted back as he tried to keep his face above water, and he splashed clumsily as he swam, but at least he wasn't freaking out. He paddled awkwardly after the twins, the pins in his hair coming loose so his bangs drooped over one eye, "Hey, wait up! I don't wanna be eaten by a wet dog!"

"Bewaaaare the wet dog smell!" Sasha laughed when EJ mentioned that, and Chase had a hard time keeping his mean face, because he really wanted to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:52 pm

(Welp, I'm never going camping again, or swimming in a lake. See ya! *runs* ouo" 

But yes. That's pretty accurate, Nani. XD

Aaron: e//u//e 

Roy: You're seeck, you know zat? 

Aaron: I'm aware. Unlike you. 

Roy: Whaht's zat supposed to mean?! 

Aaron: Nothing.... e3e ) 

"Thanks... Swimming is something I do take some pride in...." Tina replied, before looking up when Greyson did, and noticed the tackling match further to shore, "Oh... Well then indeed...." She smiled a bit, "Guess it was better we came out here, huh?" 

Being a little taller than Nani, Aaron wasn't having as much trouble fighting the water, but he was still struggling a bit. Eventually, he got to her, and plopped right into her without hesitation, "Gotcha!" 

The twins still laughed, especially at Chase's face, but it slowly dawned on them that the siblings were coming right for them! Almost out of instinct, Rachel bounced, and the water where she just was stilled out. She appeared in knee deep water, and called out to them, "You'll 'ave to try 'ardair to get me!" 

"Nezair do I!" Roy barely noticed his sidter's bounce as he practically hauled the cat along behind him, "And Sasha, you really aren't 'elpeeng!"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 5:05 pm

(*laughs at them* Oh dear... I think he's implying that your lovelife with Laura sucks. XD

Nani: *oblivious* o7o!)

Laura was just watching the mayhem, since she wasn't supposed to be carrying on too much. She couldn't help but start laughing, and without really thinking she peeled off her wet shirt and started wringing it out, in too good of a mood to be bothered by her just being in her swimsuit. It was a one-piece, but still tight-fitting and slightly revealing like any swimsuit.

Nani squealed when Aaron caught her, then grinned up at him, her long, wet hair slicked to her head and sticking to her shoulders. She was starting to get the hang of the whole relationship-flirtiness thing, or at least she thought she was, though the spotted feline was still rather naive compared to her new boyfriend.

It seemed Celeste and Shay were having a wrestling match, and Celeste was winning. Shay tried to fly away at one point, but she grabbed one of his ankles and dragged him back down into the water, which just made Laura laugh even more. The older marten girl wiped at her eyes, tears in them from all of her laughing.

"Bah!" EJ struggled a little when Roy grabbed him and started dragging him along, his head going under for a moment before he came back up, spluttering, "I'm terrible at swimming!" Being dragged wasn't helping all that much with his awkward floundering, and he ended up swallowing more lake water than he bargained for. He was coughing and spluttering, and wound up holding onto Roy to try to keep his head up.

Sasha was showing her good side and swam in after the boys, telling Roy, "Hey, toothpick! Gimme him, he's not doing so well out here in the deeper water. You and your sister have fun with Chase, and I'll handle the fluffbutt, mmkay? He can chill with me and your lady friend."

EJ was clinging to Roy's back and coughing, and honestly didn't mind the idea of joining Laura over in the shallows. He was pretty sure that if he let go of Roy he'd drown at this point. 

(Awww, Sasha, you care. <3

Sasha: Of course I do. I'm not evil, just... impish. *shrug*

THEY WILL LEARN TO LOVE YOU I SWEAR! *dies* <33333)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 5:15 pm

(Yeah, pretty much. XD 

Roy: EXCUSE ME! e////e

Aaron: It'sh pretty pathetic. 

XDDDD)

Aaron splashed down next to her, and went under for a second, before he went up for air. His hair was slick to his forehead, especially his bang, and he went to move it out of his face, and exposed his blue eye more, "How'sh that?" Shivering a bit, the panther was starting to get used to the somewhat cold lake water.

Roy went under for a second when EJ clung onto him, but came up for air with a gasp and a slight cough. His hair was coming out of the hair tie, and was slick against his forehead and shoulders, "Sorry!" That wasn't a good idea, but he didn't really know what to do for someone who was a crappy swimmer, especially with Chase following them. 

However when Sasha called to him (his ears twitched at the toothpick), he honestly didn't mind letting EJ go by this point, "Alright, fine." He wasn't really all that tired, and didn't struggle at that much, but he didn't want EJ to drown at all. And if the cat freaked out and shocked everyone, Roy couldn't get him to shore this far out. 

Rachel was watching EJ from where she stood, and was getting a little worried. So, she bounced closer, and went under for a few seconds, before resurfacing-- she swam closer, "Are you guys okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 5:25 pm

(Nani: But they seem to have a pretty nice relationship... o.o?

Laura: *awkward cough* That's not what he means, sweetie...)

"Yeah, we're alright," Sasha told Rachel, reaching over to grab EJ by his shirt-- he was still wearing it, and it had to be a little heavy with all the water it absorbed, plus his long fur being wet. It was probably hard for him to swim not only because of his lack of skill, but how heavy all that fur was when drenched. She pulled the soggy cat close, and he didn't seem to care, holding onto her like he had to Roy as she said, "I'm just takin' him over to the shore. Me and Laura got him." She started swimming away, while Laura calmed down from her laughing fit so she could walk over to help Sasha, tugging EJ up to his feet once they were in water shallow enough.

Chase had paused in his doom-swimming, sitting there and staring at Roy like a hungry predator eying a bunny rabbit. When EJ was safe, though, he started swimming again, intentionally snorting bubbles on the top of the water as he neared the bat, just to make himself look all the goofier.

Nani was going to respond, but was distracted by his blue eye, which was usually hidden behind his hair. She reached up to push his hair further aside to get a better look at him, crooning, "Awww... how pretty... Your blue eye, I mean." She wondered how many people actually knew that he had two-colored eyes, because he always kept the blue one covered.

Celeste and Shay, meanwhile, went over to join Laura and EJ, liking the idea of relaxing in the sun as much as they did.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 5:34 pm

(XDDDD 

Roy: >////<" 

Aaron: Definitely not.... eue ) 

Relieved that EJ was okay, Rachel swam after Sasha and EJ to get closer to shore, leaving Roy behind with Chase. She didn't have to worry much about him, with his super strength and all, as well as him being with Chase. When she got into shallow enough water, she stood up and wrung her long hair to get rid of some of the water. "Well, whaht should we do now?" The bat noticed Greyson and Tina missing, but then saw them much farther out. She waved a bit to them, and Tina waved back. 

Roy watched Sasha and EJ off, before turning his attention back to Chase. He raised an eyebrow at the canine as he was staring at Roy, before approaching him again. He started to slowly back up in the water, "Whaht are you tryeeng to do? Eat me? I'm not zat tasty." 

Aaron noticed too late what he did, and was about to push it back into place, but Nani stopped him. He blushed at her touch, before saying, "It'sh from my mom... She had blue eyesh...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: