The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:08 pm

(Greyson: o7o!)

Laura couldn't help but give a small, stifled laugh at the way Roy said "piggy-back", since she couldn't help but find it pretty cute. The marten was happy to accept his offer, though, except maybe with a slight change, "Thank you, I appreciate it... Would you mind just holding me?" Being carried princess-style would be more comfortable, what with the healing internal injuries. 

The others were starting to walk again, except without the kidnapping this time. Nani noticed Aaron's sour expression and told him, "Relax, Aaron... I know you're not very good friends with any of these people yet, but remember that some of them are really sweet. Laura helped us in that fight, and Tina is just friendly all the time... she's never said or done anything mean. Greyson might be a bit strange, but he's nice, too. And Chase! You like Chase, right? I remember you would spend a lot of time with him at the previous camp, and you never said anything bad about him..."

Chase walked with Rachel on one side and Sasha on the other; his blood sister looked around him to smile a bit at the younger bat, "Hey... Listen, babe, I know I'm weird and a brat, but I'm not as bad as I sound... I took care of this big lug while he was hurt, right?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:15 pm

(XDDDDD

Tina: *sweatdrop*

Phillip: ....I really wonder about him sometimes....)

A little confused when Laura let out a bit of a laugh, he didn't really know why she was laughing. However, what he did say kind of lifted his spirits, as it had been a while since she laughed like that, "I can do zat, too..." He would prefer a piggy back ride, but he didn't voice his opinion as he hooked one arm around her back, and the other around the back of her knees. Roy hefted her up in his arms, not struggling at all as he walked-- he couldn't help but hold her to his chest a little, as if protecting her from something.

Aaron didn't really answer Nani at first. Of course she was right, but Sasha was getting on his nerves. "....I know." He ended up just saying, his two coloured gaze turning back forward again as he followed the group to the lake. 

"Please don't call me zat." Rachel said at first when Sasha spoke around Chase to her, and then replied, "And I get zat....sorry."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:35 pm

(I'm on my phone now, just a warning. ouo)

Laura leaned against Roy as he held her close, gazing up at him with loving eyes. She adored him, and spending time with him was special all over again because they no longer slept in the same bed together, since he went home to his parents... That was something she would talk to him about soon. She missed living with him. The marten spoke up as he carried her, "I love the water... I hope you have fun, too. It'll be great with both your sister and Chase there."

Sasha grinned, "Don't apologize, hon. It'll take a while for us to stop hating each other so much, and I get that." She walked ahead, "Anyway, I'm up for some sunbathing!"

EJ took one of Rachel's hands, smiling up at her.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:44 pm

(Okay. ^^' Also, please look up Those Nights by Skillet.... I can't unsee Lauroy.... or shipping in general. *dies*)

Blushing still when Roy noticed that rather loving look in her eyes as she gazed up at him, Roy gave a sheepish smile, which was a little crooked. He honestly missed her as much as she did for him.... Although, he was thankful he didn't need to sleep on that really uncomfortable cot and had to deal with a cramped back that cracked a lot when he tried to stretch it out. "Yeah.... to be 'onest, I'm not zat beeg of a fan of ze watair... buht eet'll be fun." He gold cold easily, and water was no exception to this. "I zhust 'ope no one starts zrouweeng people een..."

Rachel's ears twitched as she just watched Sasha for a second, and was about to say something, but EJ taking one of her hands snapped her out of her thoughts. She blushed and smiled at him as she locked her fingers between his.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:59 pm

(I will once I have my computer back tomorrow. ouo)

Laura chuckled, "Well, judging by how excited some people are, we will have to be careful." She gently rubbed his chest, something she continually did despite the bat's lack of muscle. She then felt sunlight on her fur and looked up-- they finally were outside, and well on their way to the lake.

EJ purred as he held Rachel's hand, stepping out into the sun. That certainly felt nice! He was tempted to take a nap in the sunshine, but Grey was getting excited again about swimming. The hybrid began to run again, apparently wanting to be the first to the water.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:05 pm

(Okay. owo" )

"Yeah...." Roy blushed a bit again when the marten rubbed at his narrow, rathe bony chest like that. Honestly, he loved it when she did that. It was a soothing gesture that helped calm him down a lot. He also looked up when he felt warmth on his dark fur-- he screwed up his eyes a little as he looked up to the sky, and then looked back down to Laura again, "I really meessed zis weazair...." Jax was still on his shoulder, but fluttered off to fly next to him. 

Rachel also found herself purring a little in response to EJ as she felt the warmth on her head and fur. Now she could finally go outside without worrying about getting really cold or anything. She couldn't help but chuckle when she noticed Greyson running up to the lake before them.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:02 pm

(Hey.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:19 pm

(*totally didn't get distracted and then fall asleep last night* ^^' Whoops...)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:26 pm

(It's ok Chirp ^^)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:29 pm

(Hai you. owo I've been attempting to draw for a while and keep failing... *headdesk*)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:34 pm

(Well I've been doodling while doing my schoolwork XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:57 pm

(Hey guys.... *flops over*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:02 pm

(Hehe, yay doodling!

Hey Blueh... ouo I'm practicing drawing Shiloh in a not-sonic style, which is difficult because of her quills... I'm drawing some legit spikes on her head. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:06 pm

(Aw, cool! o7o" Good luck! *flails* I'm kind of calming down from an anxiety attack.... I hate hearing the sounds of balloons popping, and my Religion teacher wanted to do this activity with anxiety where you blow up a balloon, write your anxiety on it, and then popping it. It didn't help me at all, and I was very close to throwing a desk across the room at this asshole who popped like three of them next to everyone else..... )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:10 pm

(Good gawd... I hate balloons popping... It scares me every time. *headdesk* I know your pain when it comes to anxiety attacks!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:13 pm

(I actually snapped at the same guy (he was on my bus) because he had a really big one on the bus before the driver was there and popped it.... The threat came out a lot weaker than I expected, but I really wanted to throw something, or cry.... *shudders*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:14 pm

(Awww... omo' Here, have a fluffy thing. *hands over EJ*

EJ: So I'm a thing now...? ene')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:18 pm

(*hugs EJ tightly* ono' </3 I was so sure I was going to have a heart attack.... But I'm drawing to calm me down, which is nice... And I'm going to try water colour, even though this picture isn't roleplay related.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:21 pm

(Ooh, cool! ouo I don't really draw anything other than anthros, even though not all of them are Kolerin-related. *headdesk* I'm trying to broaden my horizons but I've only practiced a lot with anthros. XD Fail.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:24 pm

(I tried a human again. ouo" All dancery and stuff. This is actually for a Religion project about stress if I can use it. But broadening your horizons is difficult, I know.... But I would just say to keep on trying, practice, and draw what you see. Also, I posted the coloured version of that picture of Roy. ouo" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:26 pm

(I'm just a bigger writer than I am an artist with drawing... ^^' I tend to only want to draw things that have to do with something I'm writing, like how I used to draw the wolf characters for the two-book series I wrote when I was 12-15. Now I draw my anthro characters and attempt to draw humans but fail. XD

Oooh, colored Roy! o7o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:29 pm

(Yeah, I pretty much do that was well.... I started drawing around the time of Kolerin 1, which was almost two years ago.... I did the same thing. I find just drawing for myself a little weird... I just don't know what to draw. XD 

And yes! Coloured Roy. o7o )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:32 pm

(I'm more creative with my writing than I am with drawing, probably because I find it a lot easier to take what's in my head and put it in words than in images... ^^' If I was one of those naturally talented artists when it comes to drawing, it might be a different story, but I've worked hard at drawing since I was like seven and took my first art class. XD Drawing is a fight, writing is natural.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:40 pm

(I started out with writing as well.... But I'm more lazy when it comes to it. I don't think I've written and finished a story in a long time.... So I really have no idea. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:56 pm

(My younger half-brother and I were always the type to make up stories and scenarios-- at one point, we invented alien planets and species, and had stories we made together about when humans were space-traveling and discovering foreign species. I could talk about our favorites for ages... >w< We've considered making one story a book together.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: