The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:38 pm

(Okay. ^^' I would love to see references for the both of them. 

Rachel and Roy: ...ono' 

And well, that happened. ouo' Um..... I'm just, gonna go.... *runs* ouo' I STILL SHIIIIIPPPPPP IIIIIIIITTTTTTT!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:42 pm

(The funny thing is that Celeste is about the same size as Laura, but is almost five years younger. XD

Laura: *snarls as she ushers her sister away*

Hehe... ^^' Oh dear...

Celeste: *tries to sign something to Laura to calm her down* oAo' ...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:45 pm

(Oh wow.... XDDDD I didn't realize she was actually that young... I thought she was like, 16 or something. XD 

Roy: ono'

And this is why you don't piss Laura off, Roy. ouo' )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:52 pm

(I decided to make her younger, because we don't have many characters in the 10-15 age range. ^^'

Awww, but when Laura gets mad like that, it's usually for a good reason.

Laura: *holds Celeste and pets her hair*

Celeste: o.o? *hugs her*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:54 pm

(Oh, okay. owo I see your reasoning, there.

And case in point for that. ^^' 

Roy: ._. 

Don't worry, Laura. Shay won't let a thing happen to Celeste. And I'm sure Ronnie isn't stupid. :p )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:55 pm

(Apperently Celeste has twins and then another baby XD two girls and a boy!

Ronnie: O_O' I'm not ready for kids!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:56 pm

(Oh wow.... Um..... XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:59 pm

(Laura: *rages* DAMMIT SIL! *leaps up with a violent snarl on her face*

Whooaaaa no no no no! No attacking Sil! ROY STOP HER NOW PLEASE!

Celeste: *very confused and alarmed again* oAo!!!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:02 pm

(ROY DO SOMETHING! oAo 

Roy: *grabs Laura and pulls her away* 'E-ey! ono' Attackeeng Seel won't do anyzeeng! 

Not really. o3o And it isn't like she's going to have kids now, you know. :p)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:04 pm

(Laura: *struggles uselessly* LET GO! I NEED TO HIT SOMEONE! DX *thrashes around*

Yeeaaaahhhh... She's kind of the protective type when it comes to her deaf little sister... but you can kinda see why...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:10 pm

(I can very much see why..... But I don't think Ronnie is stupid. And neither is Shay.... Then again, she's only my age, so I can see why her having a boyfriend might be much...

Roy: *is being as calm as he can really be* *grip slackens a little on her, but not much* Laura.....)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:12 pm

(Anyways here is a post I guess... ouo" Sort of distracted by wanting to draw Laura and Celeste but I will do my best to keep up. XD

Hey Sil! Ideas for Flare and EJ bonding, or should I wing it? XD)

It was the day after the panic episode with Chase and Laura visited the Barnaby household. Laura had ended up spending the night with the Brodeurs after falling asleep in Roy's bed with him, and she was still there in the morning. She slept in late, even putting Roy to shame, but when she did wake up... It was not nice. She was so stiff and sore that she didn't want to move, laying curled up in her boyfriend's bed with his pillow smushed to her face. Can I just die now...? This sucks... His scent was pretty comforting at least... Roy had this nice clean smell, like a spring night after a rainstorm.

While she sulked alone in the bedroom, most other people were already up. Sasha was one of them. The canine was heading down to the Brodeurs' place, thinking they had to be up and eating breakfast by now and hoping they hadn't already gone off about their days. She actually wanted to see them for once, because of the old shoebox she held in her hands. She was even dressed nicer than usual, wearing a pair of shorts that wasn't too torn, and a shirt that didn't have half her cleavage sticking out. She had taken out her eyebrow piercing to be polite to the adults, and had painted her toenails a nice shade of cheerful pink, showing them off as she wore a pair of flip-flops. She approached the door and knocked, actually feeling a little excited... her tail swayed a little at the idea of sharing the contents of the shoebox with the other family. Please just don't screw anything up...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:23 pm

When Roy woke up this morning, he was a little confused to why there was a weight on his chest, and pretty much everywhere else. He didn't dream at all, which was good news. He raised a hand to his face, and rubbed at his eye, before dropping it... And then he noticed Laura with her face smushed into his chest. She was still deeply asleep, for the peaceful look on her face, and how deeply she breathed. It wasn't much of a struggle to move her off him and into a more comfortable position as he went up to have breakfast-- he pulled the blanket over her, even though she probably didn't need it. Coming a hand through his hair, he casted her one last glance, before leaving the bedroom. Jeez... She sleeps longer than I do... And that's saying a lot... 

He met his family at the table, who were eating breakfast at the moment. This went on for a while, before there was a knock at the door. The twins looked up, confused at who would be at the door at this hour... Well, it was kind of late, but still early enough that people would be around in their pyjamas still. Richard was the one that got up and answered the door-- he looked a little shocked as Sasha was there at the door. He wasn't expecting it to be her, "Um.... 'Ello." He tried not to feel awkward, but he was kind of having a hard time doing so.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:28 pm

(Laura: It's not my fault I'm hurt and tired... T^T)

"Hi," Sasha was almost the same height as Richard, so she could look him right in the eye as she stood there at his door. Well, she seemed to outweigh him by a good bit... he was as scrawny as his son. The canine pushed away any insulting ideas and instead said, "I uh, came by to see Roy and Rachel..." And I'm using their first names like a nice polite person! "Just wanted to let you all know how Chase is doing, and um... I brought some things to show them." She shook the shoebox a little, the contents thumping around.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:28 pm

(I have ideas, but I'm doing schoolwork. So maybe later?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:29 pm

(Okay. I was going to make a starting post but if you wanna wait a while yet that's alright.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:35 pm

The twins, with their keen hearing, looked up from their breakfast to watch their father with Sasha... What the heck was going on? They didn't really know, but they decided to give Sasha a chance. A slim one, but a chance nonetheless. The canine was doing a lot better since she had her Mod, and was close to Chase... It would just be awkward if they still hated one another. They had to try, at least, since they hadn't been much since her mod was removed by Nani. 

Richard looked down at the old shoebox-- it looked like a box for an old pair of sneakers or something. "Um, of course...." Not exactly sure what the more huskies canine wanted to show Roy and Rachel, the lanky bat moved to the side so Sasha could enter, "Come een..."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:40 pm

(YAY two of their kids get Laura's green eyes and the other one gets multi colors eyes >w<)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:41 pm

"Thank you," Sasha said as politely as possible, though she wasn't really sure which tone to use to be nice anymore. She stepped inside the house, feeling like a giant in a room full of scrawny people, even if they were decently tall. The canine gave a cheeky smile when she saw the twins, "Why hello there, kiddies. Figured you might wanna know that my brother is home and breathing fine now, though he's supposed to take it easy today. I thought I'd come over to let you know, and show you some nifty old things I've had laying around for a while... stuff from when Chase and I were kids, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:49 pm

"You're welcome..." Richard closed the door behind Sasha, and followed after her, feeling awkward. He was taller than her by just a little bit, but him being bigger than her stopped there. It was kind of sad. However, he kept his mouth shut as he went to sit down in his seat, as he was still eating. 

Roy and Rachel were relieved to hear that Chase was alright and at home, but Sasha's second reason to why she came over was kind of a shock to the both of them. And she was dressed kind of decently... Compared to the twins, who were still in their pyjamas and sporting bed heads. Honestly, Chase rarely spoke about his past. And neither of the twins pressured him into spilling, "Zank you, for zat.... 'E nevair really said anyzing about 'im groweeng up wiz you...." 

Roy didn't say much, but nodded a little in confirmation. He was just done eating, while Rachel still had a little left behind.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:54 pm

"I-I know... we've both been quiet about it," Sasha admitted, looking down at the little cardboard box in her hands, "But now that we're together again and both cured from those mistakes we injected into ourselves. So we were being a bit nostalgic last night after I brought him home, and I thought it'd be nice to tell you two a bit more about the guy who's taken care of you for years." She took a seat at the table, holding the box on her lap and waiting until she got the okay to open it... she didn't know if the twins wanted to go get dressed before talking with her or not.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:01 pm

The Brodeur parents glanced at one another, both of them feeling like a third wheel about all this. It was especially a little awkward because they weren't exactly dressed in regular clothes, either. They weren't exactly sure if they should stay or not, but this was more important for their kids rather than them. So, they decided to give them some space after Roy and Rachel went to change. 

"Zank you...." Rachel was honestly curious now, and was kind of glancing at the box rather curiously. Roy had slipped from the table and went to change quickly after putting his plate in the sink-- it was awkward to be in his pyjamas. Rachel didn't get up yet, as she wasn't done eating, "And sorry you 'ad to see us aftair zhust wakeeng up.... Eet's razair slow."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:11 pm

(Hey, wouldn't it be funny if Roy started changing right in front of Laura, forgetting she was in his room? XD

Laura: No it would not be funny! O////O'

Hehe, don't worry... right now is fluffy time, not funny time... XD)

Laura glanced up when she heard Roy come back into the bedroom. She moved to sit up, and was surprised at just how difficult it was; she uttered a little squeaky noise thanks to all of her soreness, then looked back up at Roy and told him, "I-I'm not sure if I can really get up right now... I hope you don't mind." She eased herself back down onto the bed, doubting her physical ability to get up. She asked, "And who's here? I heard a different voice..."

Out in the other room, Sasha sat her little box up on the table, fiddling with the worn, tattered edge, "I don't mind. Most mornings I'm walking around in my pajamas for a while, too." She then chuckled, "And Chase is like a zombie... you know how he is until he gets his morning coffee."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:19 pm

(I was thinking the same thing.... XDDDD 

Roy: O////O"?! 

Hurhurhur.... eue 

But sadly, yes. ^^" )

Roy almost forgot that Laura was still lying on the bed-- he didn't really know she was that sore until she had a hard time sitting up, "Eet's fine.... 'Onestly, I would love to lie wiz you all day, buht I 'ave crap to do." He couldn't help but smile a bit, even though it faltered, before replying, "And, um, Sasha ees 'ere... Chase's seestair. 'E's doeeng bettair, wheech ees good to know... And she said zat she wanted to show Rachel and me some zings from 'er past." Now Roy was awkward to change in front of Laura, and his face flushed just at the thought of it. 

"Don't remind me.... Eet took us a while to get used to zat...." Rachel couldn't help but smile, as Sasha was absolutely right about that. Like her brother, she had no idea how Chase could really drink that stuff. "Roy takes forevair to get ready, too..." She was just about finished with her breakfast by now.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:23 pm

(We'll have to do it later when he goes to put on his pajamas... XD)

Laura realized Roy had probably come in here to get dressed for the day, and promptly hid her now-blushing face in the pillow again, saying in a muffled voice, "Oh, um... I'll just not look..." Embarrassed, she kept the pillow clutched to her head.

Sasha chuckled, "I guess the two have some things in common, huh? Hey, does Roy keep his hair in a ponytail because Chase does?" She had noticed quite a few similarities in the simple mannerisms between the two, like the way they wore their hair, and how Roy could almost perfectly mimic the face Chase made when he was frustrated with something. It was rather funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: