The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:46 pm

(Roy: Buht steell.... I nevair signed up for zis! 

It was partly my fault for making you so young, so this will fix it. o7o" 

And okay. I get what you mean by that.... We do have a shit ton of characters. Who's considered a main character for this novel, though? It might help. And we could always cut a few very minor characters out-- like, if you can't find any place for Nate or whatever, I don't care if he's not in it. 

Nick: O-okay....okay fine.... I get it.... ;~; )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:51 pm

(I'm sorry, but I really can't unsee John F. Kennedy's assassination when you mentioned that Lucas is assassinated....)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:51 pm

(The Brodeur, Wycliff, Saunders, and Versailles families will be the main ones, including Jay and Flare... What's Jayden's last name? XD I'll be making my own child concepts for them and will be changing Flare's backstory to not involve Death, since Sil said I could. It'll likely progress into a lot of stuff with the second-generation characters, too.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:53 pm

(His last name is Samuels. ouo" And okay. Now I'm excited for second-generation stuff too.... <3 

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Good night!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:57 pm

(Goodnight! ouo)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:57 pm

(Malt you get a son!

Malt: I have a child TuT )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:08 pm

(*rages at sketchbook* I am failing so utterly at drawing right now... I'm gonna write instead... ;~; *pout* Stupid pencil not doing what I want it to do...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:22 pm

(Chirp, you have no idea how many times I am convinced my pencil and stylus hate me. ^^' I feel you, bro. But writing is good, too. What are you going to write about? Hopefully assassinations. ouo' )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:25 pm

(Yesss assassinationsssss! XD I wanna work on this book like constantly. oAo I had to force myself to go to bed last night because I just wanted to scribble stuff in my notebook about ideas for it. X3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:29 pm

(Oh wow.... I really, really wanna see this book, and I would encourage that if you weren't loosing sleep over that. Actually, either that, or KHS. I watched Pay it Forward in Religion, and I was nearly bawling because the kid died in the end because he was stabbed.... And my writer's mind kind of stored that. Also, if I recall, you said that Chase has asthma both in Doomsday and KHS, right? Well, there was actually an incident where this guy's daughter had an attack, and her inhaler wasn't working. My mind stored that as well, and I couldn't unse Chase having an attack and Roy losing his shit because no one is helping Chase.... ouo' 

Roy: ...sometimes I really wondair eef you're sane. 

I know. o3o I do as well.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:32 pm

(Hehe, my dear Chase and his asthma... And yes, the inhalers aren't magic. They are prescription medicine that helps open the inflamed airways in the lungs, but should someone have a legit asthma attack, they need to go to the hospital even if the inhaler seems to be working. o3o My Dad has asthma, and he has a really bad attack only once in a long while, but it happens.

Chase: omo' ....)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:37 pm

(Okay, that makes sense. I trust you because no one in my family has asthma, and none of my friends do, so I don't know. But that has to happen. Or at least something similar. Please. There must be drama and shit. 

Twins: ono )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:43 pm

(He hasn't had an asthma attack in Doomsday yet, either. e3e ...

Chase: Oh boy... omo'

Sasha: *throws his inhaler at his head*

Chase: Ow! DX Jeez...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:47 pm

(Welp, I'm dead for, about three people. ouo" *hides from Rachel, Roy, and Sasha I'M SORRY LOVELIES I LOVE YOU~!!

Roy: NO! YOU CAHN'T ZHUST DO ZAT! 

Roy, you have to understand that it can happen. I mean (using seizures as an example), if someone is seizure free for two years while taking medicine, it doesn't mean that it still can't happen. I know people can grow out of it, but still. 

Roy: >n<" I fuckeeng 'ate you guys! 

And you're saying that to someone who's allowing you to have a complete army at your hand?

Roy: DON'T BRING ZAT EENTO ZIS! D8< 

Rachel: ono...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:50 pm

(Chase: It's okay, guys, it's not like I'll die... I'll just... have a lot of trouble breathing and possibly go into cardiac arrest if I don't get help quick enough... ^^' But you guys won't let that happen, and the healers can help me if my inhaler isn't good enough.

Notice how he's the one not freaking out? XD 

BUT YES ROY AN ARMY! AND LUCAS IS A GOOD GUY!)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:53 pm

(*lurks*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:54 pm

(*tackles Sil* SPY! ... *cuddles* Hai. ouo <3333)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:54 pm

(I love how he mentions he'll go into cardiac arrest..... Because that's pretty damn close to dying. Just don't tell Roy that. XD And I do love how he's very calm about this. The twins know he has asthma, right? Or did he not tell them? 

Roy: >n<" 

Yaaaaay Lucas redeemed himself kind of~! 8D 

Roy: I don't wahnt people dyeeng for me! 

Well, too late. o7o" )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

(Sil! o7o Hai!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:56 pm

(If the twins lived with him since they were fourteen, they'd know. o3o Chances are they've seen him occasionally use his inhaler, but he hasn't had an extreme attack in years, so they probably never saw that before. Plus if they ever borrowed a sweatshirt of his, they'd notice the inhaler in his pocket, since he usually has one with him.

They're not dying for you, Roy, they're dying for freedom so the Sect doesn't torture all the supernaturals to death or experiment on them... o7o" So don't worry about it.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:58 pm

(Pippa you can help chase if he has an attack e3e

Pippa: ! D: )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:00 pm

(Okay, I see. *just imagines both the twins borrowing a sweater from Chase* ....>w< *dies of cuteness* asknsdjhefnjdwjhecjbec

Roy: Zat eesn't any bettair! oAo 

You're just realizing that now? 

Roy: No! Eet's even worse een zat book, zough!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:04 pm

(CPR doesn't really work with people having an asthma attack though. An asthma attack is when the muscles around the airways suddenly tighten, and the little air pockets in your lungs become inflamed and swell up, so the lungs cannot function properly and get oxygen to the blood. The wheezing sound they made when breathing is because of the constricted airway, and the inflamed lungs makes them incapable of taking in proper oxygen. o3o

And yes. Sweater-sharing... XD I can imagine both Roy and Rachel squeezing under Chase's jacket when they're younger, using it like a blanket over their shoulders. XDDD

Chase: It'll be okay, guys... Come on, I'm too loved to die. ^^'

Aww, nice way to put it. eue *evil smile*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:09 pm

(Oh great... Well, that's out of the picture. XD 

And I totally imagine that, too! <3 Or them both fitting under one of his sweaters together when they're cold or one of them can't sleep or something. Just because. Especially when they're younger and more malnourished from nearly starving. ouo" 

Roy: NO! 

You're taking this a lot worse than I expected..... ouo" 

Rachel: ono....?)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:11 pm

(*totally didn't draw Pippa in Chase's sweater* 030' *totally doesn't hate it*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: