The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:34 pm

(Aaron! XDDD

Sasha: Wooo go man, I love you! o7o!)

Everybody went off to change into their bathing suits and grab towels, so they could then meet up and have some fun down in the river. EJ glanced up at Roy, asking, "Do you wanna bring Jax along? He's kinda been cooped up a lot, hasn't he?" Of course, even he found the trollish little chao cute, but that wasn't the entire point. Jax was very sociable, and lately hadn't been able to go outside and play around with everyone. He was probably annoying poor Anna because of it, if she was home!
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:42 pm

(Hey, he's my attempt at a more flirty character. I couldn't help it. XD

Aaron: What? e//u//e"

XDDDD)

"I might as well...." Roy mused, liking the idea of getting his rather trollish Chao out of the house so he could stop annoying both him and Anna when they were home. "I zhust 'ope Greyson's Chao eesn't taggeeng along.... zey don't exactly get along very well." Jax scared Bebe, and Roy had been wary to scare the other Chao again because he felt awful about it.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:59 pm

(Hehe, still not as bad as Sasha. XD I still hold Aaron in a higher esteem than her.

Sasha: eue)

"They need to learn to get along eventually, it'd be good for them," EJ pointed out, "I mean, they're the only two Chao here." He stepped inside the apartment with the twins, sort of bracing himself for Jax to leap out and tackle one of them-- at least he wasn't as bad as Bebe, who went for faces.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:08 pm

(Yeah, he's definitely not as bad as Sasha.... But still pretty high up there. XD)

"Okay, okay.... I guess." Roy replied to EJ, before following him inside with Rachel. He knew from experience that Jax would come running up immediately, and it didn't take too long before the little guy was streaking towards them from the kitchen, his bulb a bright yellow heart above his head. 

"Chao!" He went strait for Roy and latched onto the bat's leg-- the said bat only sighed a little, looking annoyed, but it perked him up a little. He also knew from experience that Jax would not pry off his leg until the Chao was done hugging him.

"Eet's nice to see you, too, Jax." Roy said, before awkwardly shuffling more inside with the Chao clinging to his lower leg.

Rachel couldn't help but smile and laugh a little at that as she turned to EJ, "Zat 'appens more zan you zink."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:45 pm

(True that... XD)

EJ laughed as well, purring, "Hello, Jax... we're happy to see you, too." He then stepped back and told the twins, "I'll go change in the bathroom, and just leave my clothes here for now, okay?" This place was a second home to him, so it wasn't like anyone minded if he left some clothes here... Though he did miss borrowing Roy's giant sweaters. Even the cat got cold sometimes, and borrowing a sweater that smelled like his older brother figure was comforting and helped with his nightmares, as did spending the night in Rachel's room with her. Neither of those things really happened anymore, and EJ honestly missed the Brodeurs despite being able to visit them whenever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:56 pm

(I still can't get over the fact that "Brodeur" means embroidery.... just, oh my God.... XDDDD

Roy, Rachel, Anna, and Richard: ....

ouo" Also, for Drama, these two guys did a presentation of Drama in the French renaissance, and one of them butchered the word "Roi" so much, it was cringe worthy. It's pronounced the same as "Roy", and I really wanted to let him go after the two in a very pissed odd manor in my head.... XD)

Both the twins nodded in response to EJ, not having a problem with that. They didn't think Richard or Anna minded much, either, as EJ was quite close to them as well. They wasted no time going to their separate rooms to change into their bathing suits. 

Roy managed to pry Jax off his leg finally and managed to get changed without much of a problem; he tied his hair back into a ponytail away from his face, so he wouldn't have to deal with pushing it out of the way all the time. It was quite warm out anyway, so it was also an attempt to keep cool. The bat leader removed his prosthetic wing, and then put it on the bed for when he came back after. He then just put on a regular t-shirt, as it was too warm for his sweaters, before going to meet Rachel and EJ by the door with Jax on his shoulder. 

Rachel felt a little awkward in her bathing suit, but just ignored it as she slipped her jean shorts on again and threw on a tank top. She somewhat messily braided her hair and pulled it out of her face so it wouldn't get tangled from the water. After that, she left her room and joined her brother, who was already waiting for EJ to finish up so they could go.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:07 pm

(Oh gawd... XD Get 'em, Roy! XDDDD)

EJ put his t-shirt back on with his swim shorts, then paused and looked at himself in the bathroom mirror... once wet, his fluffy hair on would be flat and heavy, smack in the middle of his face. Deciding to get over his embarrassment, he opened one of the many pockets on his cargo pants and took out two of his barrettes-- they were just the plain metal kind, and were hard to see when he put them in. Still, it was a little embarrassing to wear barrettes, but they'd keep his hair out of his face for the most part, as long as they stayed in. He put them into his hair to keep it pulled off to the side, then left the bathroom and joined the twins, trying not to look all sheepish.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:21 pm

(It also doesn't help my Drama teacher is a Francophone, and probably cringed throughout the whole presentation.... XDDDDD

Roy: ....Please for ze love of Aurora ees Ezhay bettair zan zem....?

Hmmm.... Probably not. XD

Rachel: *finds the whole barrette thing really cute* o//u//o' )

"Whaht's wiz ze look, Ezhay?" Roy asked, seeing the somewhat sheepish look on the smaller cat's face. EJ was quite easy to read, and trying to cover up his emotions was something the bat could easily look through. Roy had an eyebrow raised, while Rachel looked a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:28 pm

(EJ: Sorry, Roy... ^^' ... *notices Rachel's look* >//n//<' It's embarrassing! At least a ponytail can look manly if you try hard enough... *looks pointedly at Chase*

Chase: *looks up from what he's doing* Huh...? o.o'

He really doesn't try at all. XD He makes everything look manly.)

"N-nothing... it's just weird wearing my barrettes in front of anyone aside from Tina..." EJ smiled and blushed, pointing at his hair, which was neatly pushed to the side with the little hair pins, "I use them when I work, but I figured they'd be useful now, too. I can't exactly pull mine into a ponytail like you two can." He didn't know if the twins even knew he had barrettes, but they did now.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:34 pm

(He really does.... I dunno about Roy though.... In KHS and when he was younger with longer hair, he really looked like a girl from behind.... and can you please put that into KHS somehow....? ouo?

Roy: >_>"

Sorry bro. ^^' I love you~ And you look gorgeous with long hair anyway~

Rachel: >//u//< )

Both of the twins kind of looked at EJ, as if he had six heads or something. They hadn't been informed before now, so it was taking a second for them to let it sink in. Roy probably would have laughed, or snickered a little, but with his long hair, he had done much more embarrassing and rather girly with it to keep it out of his face. He also learned how to put hair into a bun, which he didn't really like to talk about. "Oh...." Roy finally said, before saying, "I would say zat zey're girly, buht zat's comeeng from ze guy who was meestaken for a girl more times zan I would like to admit...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:42 pm

(Hehe, totally... eue Sorry Roy! XD

EJ: >/////o' ...?)

Unable to help it, EJ stuck his tongue out a little when Roy mentioned it being girly, then just shrugged and said, "Well, your sister won't let me get a haircut, so..." He then smiled a bit teasingly up a Rachel before heading for the door, "Anyway, let's go before--"

The moment he opened the door, Greyson was there, and he startled the cat by shouting, "KIDNAPPING!" Then he grabbed EJ around the waist, slung him over his shoulder, and started running down the hallway, the poor cat having a huge-eyed, startled expression on his face. Nani ran after them, wearing just her bathing suit and an oversized t-shirt, laughing hysterically as she chased after them.

As they ran off, EJ found his voice and rather indignantly cried out, "GREY! Put me DOWN! Just because I'm small doesn't mean I tolerate being carried around! H-hey! Are you listening?!"

Grey and Nani just kept laughing as they ran, not waiting up for any of the others in their excitement. As they passed by the Dering sisters' place, Celeste ran out and joined them, while Laura walked much more slowly, being physically unable to keep up. Shay was with her, and he gazed after Celeste with big eyes as she ran off, "C-celeste...? H-hey!" The bat ran off after her, while Laura chuckled and slowly walked after them.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:50 pm

(Roy: .....I 'ate you guys so much...

Love you too. XD

Rachel: o//u//o" )

Both of the twins followed after EJ as he was about to leave their apartment, but they jumped back, startled, when Greyson was suddenly there by the door and literally slung EJ over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. They only blinked in response, glanced at one another, before following after the pangolin hybrid and cat-- they were slower, but managed to somewhat keep up, "Greyson! Zat was completely unnecessary!" Roy called after Greyson, not that he was listening. The twins also noticed that Nani joined their little marathon, but paid her no mind.

Tina and Aaron were also following after them much more slowly, sweatdropping when both of their significant others were running around.... Especially since one kidnapped poor EJ.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:58 pm

(Greyson: >8D *having way too much fun with this*

EJ: YOU ARE SUCH A CREEP SOMETIMES! DX *flails*)

Laura saw Roy and sort of wanted to keep up with him as he went by, but doubted she could. So, she instead walked with Tina and Aaron, a little embarrassed by her slow, limping pace, "Hey, guys... Is that normal...?" She pointed ahead at Greyson and Nani, who she was starting to get to know pretty well, but apparently not enough. She had only witnessed a small portion of the crazy they possessed.

Greyson just laughed, "Come on, little buddy! I won't drop ya!"

"Why are my friends the crazy ones...?" EJ sighed, facepalming while he was still slung over the hybrid's shoulder. Then he heard Grey yelp, and a moment later their little escapade ended when they ran into someone, "Aaah!"

"What the hell?!" poor Chase squawked as two teenage boys slammed into him, knocking him and Sasha both over. The siblings had just been minding their own business, and the next thing they knew they were just kind of there.

Sasha growled with a violent expression on her face when she wound up on the ground with a bunch of guys on her, "Hey! What the hell was that for? I know I'm gorgeous but no need to tackle me!"

(Totally needed to bring Chase and Sasha into this. XD Because.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:06 pm

(Oh my God.... *practically paws at Chase* owo.... You have to come. Please. 

Roy: ....)

Aaron and Tina nodded in unison, still inwardly sweatropping and wincing. Tina was the one that spoke to Laura, though, "Greyson and EJ are kind of close, so yeah....." She couldn't help but be a little amused by that, especially the look on poor EJ's face.

Roy and Rachel slowed to a stop, panting slightly, after Greyson and EJ ran right into Chase and Sasha. Roy facepalmed, while Rachel sweatdropped, "Greyson, whaht ze 'ell deed I zhust say?" Casting a glance at the two siblings onto the floor, Roy said, "Sorry.... eet's a beet of a long story, buht we're goeeng sweemmeeng.... while Greyson attempted kidnappeeng."

"Are you guys alright?" Rachel asked, watching the group as they picked themselves up from the floor.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:16 pm

(*can totally imagine Greyson doing that with Ronnie and having it not end well* *lurks a bit*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:18 pm

(Chase: Um... okay...? o.o?)

"Swimming? Well, that explains the bathing suits," Chase replied, while Sasha helped him up off the floor. Fortunately, he was recovering well from his injuries after the tree incident, so the fall wasn't any more damaging to him than it was to the other boys; he was just a little stiff. The canine reached over to rub the top of EJ's head, his hand looking huge on the little cat's fluffy head, "And kidnapping, too? Sounds exciting." He chuckled, then looked over to the twins, "You want us to tag along? It might be nice. I haven't spent time with you two in ages."

Sasha brightened up at the idea of swimming, especially when she got a look at Nani in her bathing suit and a t-shirt, "Hmm, nice legs, sweetheart."

"Um, thank you," Nani replied, not understanding the context of that compliment at all. She just smiled sweetly, rather oblivious, while Celeste was even more clueless because she had no idea what anyone was saying... though Shay was acting like a guard dog as he stood with her.

Laura suddenly regretted leaving her crutches and everything at home, because she was tiring quickly. As she, Tina, and Aaron caught up to the others, she reached over to hold Roy's arm, tempted to ask him to carry her, as embarrassing as it was.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:20 pm

Silcat wrote:
(*can totally imagine Greyson doing that with Ronnie and having it not end well* *lurks a bit*)

(Greyson... he is secretly a kidnapper. XDDD Except he only kidnaps his friends. Eventually he's totally going to do it to Phillip. XDDD

Anyways, have Pippa and someone go along! Chase is, and you can introduce Josh. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:21 pm

(I can't because I'm doing schoolwork and I still only have two hours for everything on the internet!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:26 pm

(eue" )

"Sure, eef you would like too." Rachel replied, smiling a little when Chase gently rubbed the top of EJ's head, "We could all use a break." She was also thankful he was feeling better and back on his feet after the whole tree incident, and would enjoy spending some time with him again.

Roy looked down when Laura grabbed his hand after she, Tina, and Aaron returned-- he paid little attention to the rest of the group as he asked, "Are you alright...? You look tired..." He moved his arm to around her back, so she would be more upright and so she could really lean on him more.

"Sorry..." Tina sweatdropped again when she realized that Greyson and EJ smacked right into the Saunder siblings-- Aaron was just giving Sasha a somewhat cold glare, as he overheard the canine "complimenting" Nani beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:26 pm

(Okay, I'll await your return. ouo

I'm attempting to write the next part of the Sue/Mid/Finn story, when Finny comes in. >w< Yaaay, Finny!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:28 pm

(OH GOD GREYSON NEEDS TO KIDNAP PHILLIP LIKE THAT PLEASE OH MY GOOOOOOD *dies*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:30 pm

(FINNY! 8D)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:32 pm

Chase nodded, giving Rachel and affectionate nuzzle on the top of her head before turning to Sasha, keeping an eye on her as he said, "Keep your hands to yourself, and try not to get into any arguments, okay? They're just teenagers."

"Aww, I'll be good..." Sasha replied, clasping her hands behind her back as though proving she wouldn't go messing with anyone, "Even I like some good innocent fun." She then glanced down at Tina, assuring the otter, "Don't worry, it's really no problem. I'm bigger than them, so it's a good thing I wasn't the one falling on them, eh?" Standing at about six feet tall, she was bigger than pretty much all of the teens, at least for now. Aaron and Roy were starting to be able to rival her in size, though they were still small next to her brother.

"I'm okay..." Laura replied, then admitted, "Just a bit tired already... I didn't want to bring anything along to help me, but I guess that was silly." She looked up at him with a sheepish little smile, "I want to have fun with everyone, I just need to take it easy while doing so, I guess."

Greyson had recovered from his collision, and was now walking ahead, "Well, c'mon! We'll never get to the water at this pace!"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:33 pm

(YES GREYSON TOTALLY WILL! XD AND MAYBE HE'LL BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO DO IT TO SHILOH SOMEDAY, TOO! XDDDDD

Shiloh: omo')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:45 pm

(YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Phillip: ono" Meep.)

Smiling up a little at her foster brother, the smile dropped when Chase turned back to Sasha and went all stern with her. Rachel was honestly a little nervous and awkward with having the canine around and stuff, but she didn't say anything about her doubt and concern.

"I-I guess...." Tina really couldn't help but go shy under Sasha's glance-- the canine was a good head taller than the otter, so it didn't take much for her to feel small and weak. EJ was worse than her, with him being just a little shorter than her. 

Aaron still didn't like Sasha, and it wasn't like he couldn't take the canine on-- he just didn't want to because he didn't want to start anymore fights. He just gave her a bit of a sour look, and went to stand next to Nani. 

"Of course... I'm open to geeve you a peeggy back ride, eef you wahnt. Eet won't bozair me." Smiling a little still, Roy had some blush on his face that stood out a lot against his dark fur. "You might as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: