The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin Story Page

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:14 pm

But he doesn't really like Flare... she wouldn't make good company. If he takes more than one person, he might consider taking her, though... o3o'
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:16 pm

He might depending. Flare knows more about the Tribe where he's part of and also as far as I know Matt hasn't been awakened yet like EJ and Sue were.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:18 pm

Rachel: I'm doeeng eet for your own good! *avoids the mention of Roy* Besides, you don't know eef 'e'll take you to ze Sect again! Again! I don't want zat to 'appen.... 

STONE! D8 

Roy: *struggling to break free, and manages to get his arms free while snarling* D8< 

Stone: I got this. *goes over and just sits on Roy, pinning him down to the floor* :p 

Roy: *snarls* WHAHT ZE FUCK STONE?! D8< 

Stone: Hey, I remember you saying something about me or Sue doing whatever we could to stop you from you from going on a murderous rampage, and vice versa, so this is what I'm doing. You're fucking welcome.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:22 pm

EJ: B-but... but he's my brother! *trying really hard to get pissed off instead of crying* You can't stop me! *tries to go around her, his ears flattened to his head*

Sasha: Oooooh, they're fighting... *eats popcorn* o3o

Oh my gawd, Stone... XDDDDD

Scotty: ....?

Sasha: Hey, Stone, you should go manhandle Scotty instead--

Chase: *tackles her and covers her mouth* Would you stop that?! >8[
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:28 pm

Rachel: *nearly screams at Sasha from around EJ as she grabs EJ's arm, stopping him* STAY OUT OF ZIS! D8< *looks a little emotionally unstable, also on the verge of crying and being pissed* *turns her attention to EJ* Yes I can! I'm l-lookeeng out f-for you! 

Well shit.... ono' 

Stone: :p 

Roy: I 'ate you. >n< 

Stone: I know. owo 

Nyerhurhur.... You really should manhandle Scotty.... eue 

Stone: *sputters* EH?! o////e'?!
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:31 pm

EJ: *startled by Rachel's angry shout, kinda stands there as she grabs him and doesn't let him leave* ...

Yes. She's mad at you.

EJ: *shrinks down* o~o

Face it, she wears the pants in this relationship. e3e

Sasha: HA! BLUE AGREES WITH ME! >8D

Scotty: You want hem to set on me...? *does not compute*
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:35 pm

She's so the pants of the relationship.... It's not even funny. XD But yes, she's upset with you. I hope you're happy, EJ. 

Rachel: *grip tightens on EJ's arm as she pitifully wipes at her face, failing to stop crying* ... ;~; 

Aaaaaand you just made it even worse. Good going. 

BUR YES PLEASE 

OR THE FACT THAT A GAY AND BISEXUAL ARE PRETTY MUCH ON TOP OF ONE ANOTHER

YOU'RE WELCOME! 

Stone and Roy: .....e//n//e?! Eh?! *both scuttle away from one another quickly* 

XDDDDd
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:45 pm

EJ: *gawks at her with big eyes* D-don't cry... ono Rachel...

Oh dear... that poor girl. You know what she needs? Pampered. Totally pampered like a little princess.

Sasha: OH GAWD BLUEH YOU CRACK ME UP! *laughs hysterically*

Scotty: *still doesn't get it*
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:00 pm

I think just cuddles would be find, but pampering her like a princess does work as well. o7o 

Rachel: *weakly shakes her head 'no', now just crying silently* ;~;

AND THIS IS WHY I SHOULDN'T HAVE A BI AND GAY CHARACTER BECAUSE I SHIP THEM. 

Roy and Stone: WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT! D8< 

I mean, Roy prefers woman over men, but hey, a fangirl can dream! o7o
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:24 pm

Here is my story for school. Hopefully the post looks good...

A Spider’s Life

Weave and stick, weave and stick, weave and stick, this is the formula for a work of art. Catch

something to eat isn’t all I hope for my beautiful web. I also hope that the giants don’t destroy it, but

they might. If so then the only thing to do is to start all over again, which I don’t mind doing. Then again

I wouldn’t really have a choice if that were the case. It’s either starve or make another web, making a

web is never hard to do the only problem is it can take a bit of time. I must hurry, if a giant destroys my

web now it will take me with it!

There I am finally done, now it’s time for the best and most dangerous part, exploring. A spider

should know their territory if they plan on staying a while. Maybe there are some other spiders here as

well who could help me find some decent places to spin a web or tell me where I shouldn’t go or maybe

spare a bit of food. Some spiders are lucky to live until they bear children; most of us however aren’t so

lucky…we have to worry about getting attacked by giants or drowning or starving because we can’t find

good places to make our webs. A spider’s life is hard and short; sometimes however we like to help each

other. Spiders must stick together sometimes in order to either just be friendly or to gain something the

spider has.

This home is huge, it seems like it could go on forever and ever, and I hope no giants will spot

me. Oh what’s this? A huge web? I have never seen a web like this, it has some flowery patterns. It

doesn’t feel like a web is this what the giants call curtain? I should stay away from here then; giants are

able to move this easily and can destroy webs and lives. Oh look it’s another spider; I think he’s a Daddy

long leg. Oh yes, his legs are quite long for a normal spider maybe he can give me some help. “Excuse

me sir!” I call. “Eh? Who are you?” Daddy long leg asked. “I am Willow the Black Widow.” I introduced.

“You new around here?” he asked. “Yes I just finished spinning my web a little bit ago.” I replied. “You

need to be very careful here, the giants around here really don’t like spiders. They have beasts and they

have great eyesight. Hopefully your web is hidden enough.” He warned. “Oh…beasts? What are these

beasts?” I questioned. “They aren’t as big as the giants, but they are still quite big. They can fit in almost

anywhere. These beasts can easily find us and either attack us or even eat us! Beasts are usually marked

differently, but they have big ears, either black or pink noses, and they walk on all fours, and they

usually have a long tail.” He explained. “Oh dear, they sound dreadful…where do they usually go?” I

asked. “Basically everywhere, if I were you I would walk only on the ceiling for now. Even at night you

are not safe-stay still!” he said then cut himself off. I look down to see a giant, I stayed frozen in fear.

Please don’t see us…please leave us alone…don’t hurt us! To my horror the giant looked up and saw us

then made some sort of cry and ran off. “Quickly Willow! It will be back with more giants! Come to my

web, we should be safe there!” Daddy long leg said and started to lead me to his home. “What’s your

name?” I suddenly asked. “Danny, now we really have to move it. I can hear them coming!” he

answered. Moments later there was an even bigger giant with a weapon in hand, no matter how fast we

ran the giant easily caught up to us. I look behind me to see that Danny had stopped for only a moment

to catch his breath and then was attacked. I kept running, I couldn’t help him I would only die too. When

I made it to Danny’s web I knew I would be safe. I looked back to see poor Danny’s blood on the ceiling

and some of his body parts. Someone I just met is now dead…and the giants don’t even care, they’re

even happy about it! What did Danny ever do to them?! These giants are horrible! All us spiders want to

do is live the little life we have and they keep cutting our life to be even shorter, if I see another giant I

won’t just run away, I will fight them!

It has been days since Danny died, I feel sad for him. I didn’t know him very well sure but he

didn’t seem like a bad person, I only feel sorry that his life ended so quickly. I have been able to see

these beasts he told me about, he was right. One of them saw me and nearly attacked me, I was lucky

enough to find a hole nearby and even then it tried to get me. I couldn’t hurt it wouldn’t being hurt

myself. I don’t know why I’m on a table and not the ceiling, I suppose it’s because I’m being fearless and

stupid at the moment. Who knows maybe I giant won’t come by and notice me. Just as I think that a

giant comes by and sits on the table it sees me and makes a sound, but it doesn’t run away oh no this

giant tries to attack me all on its own. Surely I can handle only one giant, right? It slams its humongous

hand down to attack, but I moved quickly enough to avoid it and I bite down as hard as I can on the

giants hand. When I let go it pulls its hand away. I did it! I hurt a giant! I stood still for only a moment

before I become trapped in something I can’t break. What is this, an invisible prison?  No, this doesn’t

look right; the room looks all wonky and strange. I can’t get out, am-am I going to die today!? The giant

opened the prison just a little bit and I run to the opening to escape, I see something white and then

everything went black.

Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Z Giants

Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Z Beasts

Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 2Q== Willow

Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 2Q== Danny
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:38 pm

To be honest, this is not something I normally write, but I like it! However, I knew from the moment that you mentioned the giants that they were humans, and the same thing with he cats. ^^" There are some grammar issues here and there, though. Do you want me to fix them?
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:41 pm

Still some people might get a bit confused by the cats/beasts so I also like putting in pictures. Also yeah that would be good.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:42 pm

It's okay. And just for reference/tips, always indent or make a few paragraph when someone is speaking. It's hard to understand when there are two characters talking in the same paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:52 pm

Ok ^^
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:09 pm

Silcat wrote:

A Spider’s Life

Weave and stick, weave and stick, weave and stick, this is the formula for a work of art. Catching something to eat isn’t all I hope for my beautiful web. I also hope that the giants don’t destroy it, but they might. If so, then the only thing to do is to start all over again, which I don’t mind doing.

Then again
, I wouldn’t really have a choice if that were the case. It’s either starve or make another web; making a web is never hard to do.The only problem is it can take a bit of time. I must hurry, if a giant destroys my web now, it will take me with it!

There, I am finally done; now it’s time for the best and most dangerous part: exploring. A spider should know their territory if they plan on staying a while. Maybe there are some other spiders here as well who could help me find some decent places to spin a web or tell me where I shouldn’t go; maybe they could spare a bit of food. Some spiders are lucky to live until they bear children; most of us, however, aren’t so lucky…we have to worry about getting attacked by giants, drowning, or starving because we can’t find good places to make our webs.

A spider’s life is hard and short; sometimes, however, we like to help each
 other. Spiders must stick together sometimes in order to either just be friendly or to gain something the spider has.

This home is huge, it seems like it could go on forever and ever, and I hope no giants will spot me. Oh, what’s this? A huge web? I have never seen a web like this; it has some flowery patterns. It doesn’t feel like a web... is this what the giants call a 'curtain'? I should stay away from here then; giants are able to move this easily and can destroy webs and lives.

Oh look, it’s another spider; I think he’s a Daddy
 long leg. Oh yes, his legs are quite long for a normal spider; maybe he can give me some help. “Excuse me sir!” I call.

“Eh? Who are you?” Daddy long leg asked.

“I am Willow the Black Widow.” I introduced.

“You new around here?” he asked.

“Yes, I just finished spinning my web a little bit ago.” I replied.

“You
 need to be very careful here, the giants around here really don’t like spiders. They have beasts and they have great eyesight. Hopefully, your web is hidden enough.” He warned.

“Oh…beasts? What are these
... 'beasts'?” I questioned.

“They aren’t as big as the giants, but they are still quite big. They can fit in almost
 anywhere. These beasts can easily find us and either attack us or even eat us! Beasts are usually marked differently, but they have big ears, either black or pink noses, they walk on all fours, and they usually have a long tail.” He explained.

“Oh dear, they sound dreadful…where do they usually go?” I
 asked.

“Basically everywhere; if I were you, I would walk only on the ceiling for now. Even at night, you
 are not safe--stay still!” he said then cut himself off.

I look down to see a giant, I stayed frozen in fear.
 Please don’t see us…please leave us alone…don’t hurt us! To my horror, the giant looked up and saw usthen made some sort of cry and ran off.

“Quickly Willow! It will be back with more giants! Come to my
 web, we should be safe there!” Daddy long leg said and started to lead me to his home.

“What’s your
 name?” I suddenly asked.

“Danny; now we really have to move it. I can hear them coming!” he
 answered. Moments later, there was an even bigger giant with a weapon in hand.

No matter how fast we
 ran, the giant easily caught up to us. I look behind me to see that Danny had stopped for only a moment to catch his breath and then was attacked. I kept running; I couldn’t help him! I would only die too. When I made it to Danny’s, web I knew I would be safe. I looked back to see poor Danny’s blood on the ceiling and some of his body parts. Someone I just met is now dead…and the giants don’t even care...they’re even happy about it! What did Danny ever do to them?! These giants are horrible!

All us spiders want to
 do is live the little life we have, and they keep cutting our life to be even shorter. If I see another giant, I won't just run away! I will fight them!

It has been days since Danny died; I feel sad for him. I didn’t know him very well, sure, but he didn’t seem like a bad person. I only feel sorry that his life ended so quickly.

I have been able to see
 these beasts he told me about, and he was right. One of them saw me, and nearly attacked me! I was lucky enough to find a hole nearby, and even then it tried to get me! I couldn’t hurt it wouldn’t being hurt myself. I don’t know why I’m on a table and not the ceiling; I suppose it’s because I’m being fearless and stupid at the moment.

Who knows, maybe a giant won’t come by and notice me. Just as I think that a
 giant comes by and sits on the table, it sees me and makes a sound, but it doesn’t run away. Oh no, this giant tries to attack me all on its own! Surely I can handle only one giant, right?

It slams its humongous
 hand down to attack, but I moved quickly enough to avoid it. I bit down as hard as I could on the giant's hand. When I let go, it pulled its hand away. I did it! I hurt a giant! I stood still for only a momentbefore I become trapped in something I can’t break. What is this, an invisible prison?  No, this doesn’t look right; the room looks all wonky and strange.

I can’t get out-- am I going to die today!? The giant
 opened the prison just a little bit and I ran to the opening to escape, but I see something white before everything went black.

Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Z Giants

Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Z Beasts

Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 2Q== Willow

Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 2Q== Danny
I meant to put all the corrections in green, but I'm on my iPad so it would have taken forever. ^^" This is about as good as I can do.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:23 pm

( think the word catching is in my original, but it might have gotten cut off when posted here ^^' thanks Blueh.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:25 pm

Oh, okay. Whoops. ouo" And you're welcome. I'm not a professional, but from reading a shit ton of books, I've picked up a lot. I don't know everything, though.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:45 pm

I might be able to rp now...I will be slow in replying though.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:47 pm

It's okay. I'm in the mood to write something-- I'm looking at my copy of 642 things to write, and I'm tempted to write something RP related with one of theses scenarios.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:49 pm

Ok Blueh. If you want can you start a post off for Nalt and maybe Jayre and Jvette?
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:51 pm

What could we do for Jayre and Jvette? I kind of know what I could do with Nalt.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:54 pm

Flare feels lonely and wants to cuddle and snuggle with JayJay. For Jvette Jinx can FINALLY give her a hint that he likes her.

Jinx: >///<'
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:45 pm

ADORABLENESS EPISODE 1, "SAVIOR"

------

It hadn’t been too long since the incident that broke up her family, but she was already done with the scared-little-girl crying thing. Crying wasn’t going to fix anything, and she eventually accepted that and began to focus on the important things, like finding her brothers. She had three of them, two of which were older and thus plenty capable of taking care of themselves... but then she had a little eight-year-old brother, too. He would have been on his own for a couple of weeks now, unless he had managed to stick with one of their older brothers. Who knows what happened after she got separated from them?

At the moment, Sue was forcing herself not to think about that horrible night when her world went to hell. Instead, she focused on where she was going. Moving forward was the only thing she could do, because she sure as hell wasn’t going to give up and start crying again.

The little hybrid was on her bicycle-- er, well, a bicycle that was now hers but hadn’t been originally. She had stolen it, to put it bluntly. Still, the kid who owned it had parents and a car to get around places, so it wasn’t like they were gonna miss it all that much... The bike’s tires whirred softly over the asphalt as her legs effortlessly turned the pedals, a few brightly-colored cards spinning from where they stuck to the metal spokes of the tires. The girl herself was wearing some jean shorts she had nabbed off a laundry line, as well as a white undershirt and fuzzy yellow top that had actually been the pajamas she was wearing on the night she was separated from her family. On her feet were a pair of flip-flops she had grabbed off the top of a trash can; they were a little worn, but still worked, and they fit on her feet so she wasn’t going to complain. She also had a knapsack, which contained what few supplies she possessed-- food, bottles of water, extra clothes, and not much else.

Sue was only eleven years old, but she was already becoming an accomplished thief and survivalist... having superhuman strength helped. She used to think being a supernatural was just fun, but now she was discovering just how handy her ability really was. She didn’t tire easily, since it took far less effort for her to do anything physical-- she could run faster, climb up nearly anything thanks to the strength in even the tips of her fingers, break chains holding shed doors closed, and lift any heavy object she really wanted to move. 

Her ability gave her courage, and that was probably why she didn’t go crying to the police or something... her reasons for that were private right now... it wasn’t like she had anyone around to tell all her secrets to.

Loneliness was the only thing that was hurting the little hybrid as she pedaled her bike down the narrow alleys and small streets at the downtown end of the city. She had been on her own for weeks; sure, there were a lot of strangers around, but she wasn’t dumb enough to go trying to make friends with any of them. She was just a kid, who knows what the hell some weirdo would try to do to her? Or they’d call social services or something!

Sue shook her head a little and growled to herself under her breath, grinding her teeth together. Face it, you’re gonna be alone for a while, at least until you find your brothers... Just deal with it. You’ve been fine so far, you can do this for a while longer.

The alley suddenly became a lot narrower, thanks to the amount of trash that was in it, and Sue was yanked from her thoughts as her front bicycle tire hit the edge of a plastic trash bag, causing her to momentarily lose control. 

“Eeeep!” Sue squealed, her entire bike tipping forward with the back tire up off the ground. She hurriedly jumped off before she fell onto the gross trash bag, landing awkwardly and stumbling into the side of a dumpster. She leaned against the greasy metal for a moment, while her bike noisily clattered onto its side, undamaged but certainly annoying. Puffing out her cheeks in irritation, Sue walked over to the fallen vehicle and pulled it upright. “Stupid bike...”

Suddenly seeing movement out of the corner of her eye, Sue stiffened and turned around, praying that it wasn’t some stray dog that had been munching on the garbage. What she did see was certainly no dog, though...

It was just a little kid. Little as in really little. The poor creature was sitting in a mound of trash that spilled out of a torn garbage bag, apparently digging through it to find food, because her tiny fist was clutching a chicken bone with nothing but gristly, fatty bits stuck to it. Her fur and hair were a wreck, all dirty and matted, while her clothes looked more like a bunch of dirty dishrags stuck together, they were so stained... Then those eyes. Those huge, round green eyes staring up at Sue, as though the kid was trying to decide whether to run or crawl over and beg.

“U-um...” stunned, the eleven-year-old just stared back at the toddler, unable to move. She had never seen anything so sad, so awful... Who in their right mind would ever leave such a little kid out here on her own...? She doesn’t look big enough to be any more than four...

Apparently, the lonely toddler had come to the decision that she would take her chances with this stranger, as she was now crawling across her mound of trash. Her little face was all scrunched up as she started to cry, letting out pitiful whimpers and whines as she weakly moved towards the hybrid.

Sue almost recoiled when the toddler crawled over to her feet, but stopped herself as the miserable creature started hugging her leg and crying up at her. She’s just a hungry little kid... She hasn’t got anyone to help her, and she’s not big enough to take care of herself...

She was still crying and holding onto Sue’s ankle, uttering a few unintelligible words in her baby-like voice as tears and snot ran down her dirty face.

Finding her voice, Sue began a bit awkwardly, “Okay, okay... it’s alright, calm down, baby-face...” The eleven-year-old crouched down so she could grab the toddler under the arms and pull her off her leg, which only made the kid start screaming louder, her tiny body straining to hold onto the older girl. Sue realized she probably thought she was being abandoned again and tried to comfort her, though she wasn’t sure he tiny thing really understood, “N-no! It’s okay, it’s okay! Don’t cry! I’m not gonna leave you here!” 

Thanks to her superior strength, she managed to pry the toddler off her leg, only for her to wrap her arms around her neck and cling to her that way instead, all-out bawling now. Still awkward, but starting to feel sorry for her all over again, Sue gently rubbed the child’s back and bounced her a little, “Shhhh, it’s okay... don’t cry... Sue-Sue has got you, and it’s gonna be okay now... but you smell really bad so can you get out of my face...?”

The kid wasn’t gonna budge, though, not without starting to cry again... Sue sighed, and decided she could get over the fact that her new companion reeked. She held the toddler with one arm and used her other hand to hold her bicycle upright, “Mmkay, I dunno if you’ve ever been on a bicycle before, but you’re about to. I think I can steer with one hand, but try not to cry too loudly in my ear, mmkay...?”

Sue climbed up onto the bicycle and pushed off with one foot, starting to pedal out of the trash-ridden alleyway with the toddler still strangling her in a panicked grip. At least she wasn’t crying as loudly anymore, instead just whining and sniffling as she rubbed her face all over the side of Sue’s neck. Ewwww, baby snot! I feel like a tissue... 

Trying her best to ignore the uncomfortable damp feeling on her neck, Sue quickly rode her bicycle down several blocks, looking for somewhere she could clean the kid up, feed her, and possibly find her some new clothes. Using her newfound skills as a thief, she knew exactly where to go-- the nearest motel or cheap hotel. She found one soon enough, and rode her bicycle right up into its near-empty parking lot. Post people who were vacationing were out and about during the day, not sitting around in their rooms, and they tended to leave all their luggage behind, too. It was perfect! Nobody suspected a kid of being a thief, either... though this bawling mess of a toddler was probably suspicious-looking. Sue would have to be quick.

Stowing her bicycle in a hedge but keeping her knapsack on, Sue hurriedly walked over towards the hotel with the whimpering baby still clinging to her neck. She walked all along the outside, down the line of doors that opened up into the individual rooms-- this was one of those little places that had the doors to the rooms accessible from the parking lot. After having to go up onto the second story deck to search the doors there, Sue finally found what she was looking for-- an open window.

“Okay, kiddo, work with me here...” Sue sighed, prying the kid off of her again. Instantly, the toddler started to cry, screaming and trying to grab onto Sue again. The hybrid did her best to ignore the frantic crying, dropping her knapsack and shoving it at the toddler so she could cling to that instead, “Just one moment! Shhh!”

Hurrying, and hoping nobody heard her little ward’s howling, Sue jumped up and grabbed the windowsill, easily punching in the metal screen and climbing into the room. As soon as she hit the floor on the inside, she unlocked the door and swung it open to retrieve the wailing toddler outside. She snatched her up, grabbing the knapsack with her other hand, “See, I got you! Now stop crying before someone sees us!” She slipped the little Do Not Disturb sign on the doorknob before kicking the door shut and locking it again, “There, we’ve got privacy for a little while... please stop using me as a tissue now, that’s just gross!”

The toddler was rubbing her face on Sue again, her tiny hands tightly clutching fistfuls of the eleven-year-old’s shirt. She whimpered, tears still streaming down her face, as though every second she was not physically in contact with Sue broke her heart all over again.

Sighing, Sue carried the toddler into the bathroom, “Okay, smushy, let’s see if you remember what a bathtub is...” She reached over with one hand to plug the tub’s drain, then started up some warm water, “You’re really kinda gross right now, so you need a bath whether you like water or not.” While the water ran, Sue sat on the bathmat with her new little friend, and started to peel of the ruined, disgusting clothes she was wearing... Pretty much every gross thing imaginable was crusted onto the fabric, especially since this little creature was wearing a training diaper... “Great, so you’re in the middle of potty training, huh? You just keep making this a lot more interesting on my part,” Sue huffed, dumping the clothes into the little waste basket beside the sink, then rose to her feet so she could reach over to turn off the water.

Now in nothing but her own matted fur, the small child next to her peered over the edge of the tub at the water, and uttered her first word that actually made any sense, “Bubbles...?”

Letting out a huge breath of relief, since the kid was starting to behave in a less psychotic manner, Sue reached for the soap, promising, “Alright, I’ll make some bubbles if you’re good and get in the tub without me having to get in with you.” She poured some liquid soap into the tub and swished it around to make some bubbles, then scooped up her little friend and set her gently into the warm bath, “There you go... time to get clean!”

The child giggled instead of crying, for once, and Sue could relax a little as she leaned over the edge of the tub to scrub at the kid’s matted fur. As the dirt and grime came off, it became clear that the little orphan was a dark-furred kitten with a few white markings here and there.

Sort of like my little brother... Sue thought to herself, letting out another soft sigh as she gently scrubbed at the kitten’s ears. She herself was a hybrid of a cat and a raccoon, thanks to her split lineage, though none of her brothers were hybrids like she was-- two were ordinary cats, and one a raccoon. It was sort of ironic that the only Wycliff daughter would also be the only hybrid of the bunch. Her fur was a soft silver color, while her long hair was a charcoal black color. She had white markings on her belly, chest, and muzzle, and a few black stripes in the center of her back-- her long tail, however, was perfectly without a single stripe. While she could have called herself just a cat if she had just those markings, Sue also had the dark “mask” of a raccoon, the fur around her eyes being a silver color, a few shades darker than the rest of her fur. That was her most distinctive marking, and the only one that made her worry about being identified by someone at some point... 

“Buh! Bubbles!” the toddler in the bathtub splashed and giggled, drawing Sue out of her thoughts again. She was such a sweet little kitten, with giant green eyes and long, soft fur... her ears were still too big for her head, and she had plenty of babylike chubbiness in her face. She was certainly cute enough to cheer anyone up, Sophia Wycliff included.

Chuckling a little and tapping the kitten’s nose, Sue agreed, “Yes, bubbles...” She then rose to her feet, saying quickly before the child could start panicking, “I’m going to get you some clothes, okay? I’ll be right over here in the other room, and I’ll be back in a few minutes. Do you understand...?” 

The kitten was quiet for a long moment, just looking up at her with big eyes. Then she fiddled with a bit of her wet hair, murmuring, “Dress...?”

“Yes, I’m getting stuff so you can get dressed,” Sue replied with a nod, glad that she seemed to understand for the most part, “You play in the bubbles, and I’ll be right back.” She slowly backed out of the bathroom, so she didn’t alarm the child, and let out a sigh of relief when her paws touched the carpet of the main room. 

“Okay, let’s see what these people have in their bags...” the young hybrid mused to herself, heading over to the nearest suitcase and opening it up. She started digging through all the clothes, searching for something that would possibly fit the kitten in the bathtub, “No... no... this is all too big...” She moved on to the next bag, but stopped before she pulled the zipper. She saw something far more promising sitting up on one of the beds, “Ah-ha!”

Climbing up onto the bed, she grabbed the bright pink bag, which had images of popular cartoon characters on the front, “This looks like a kid’s suitcase alright...” She opened it up, and found a bunch of stuff that probably belonged to a five-year-old girl, judging by the size of everything, “Well, these are a bit big, but they’ll do... I’ve still gotta find some diapers, though...”

Fussing sounds started to come from the bathroom as the toddler got impatient and nervous, so Sue just grabbed the entire pink bag as she hurried back to the kitten’s side, “I’m here! And I found you some stuff!”

The kitten looked overjoyed to see her, and stretched her little arms up. “Up!”

“Okay, okay, c’mere...” Sue grabbed a towel off a hook on the wall, wrapping it around the kitten as she pulled her out of the tub. She bundled her up in it and rubbed her all over, trying to dry her fur as much as possible, “You smell a lot nicer after that bath, baby-face...” She pulled the towel away from the kitten’s face, and was surprised to see a happy smile on her whiskered face, and she heard a faint noise... Stunned, she asked, “Are... are you... purring...?”

Purring away, the kitten snuggled close to Sue, still all bundled up in her towel. She was clearly just happy to have some company, even if that company was someone she had only just met that day... well, judging from the fact that she had been abandoned, she had no reason to trust her family any more than she could trust a complete stranger. The kitten looked at peace for a moment, until she suddenly sat up straight and squirmed away from Sue, “P-potty!”

“Oh!” Sue set her down and pulled the towel away, letting her little friend hurry over to the toilet. She politely looked away, though she doubted a three-year-old actually cared.

After a moment, the kitten was finished and climbed back down, then pushed the flusher and giggled at the sound the toilet made, “Yay, potty!”

Clapping, Sue cheered, “Yes, potty like a big girl! I guess this toilet-training isn’t gonna be so bad after all, but we should still find you some diapers just in case you have an accident...”

Pleased with herself, the kitten toddled back over to Sue, purring again.

“Okay, munchkin... let’s get you into some clothes, shall we?” the hybrid smiled at her little friend, then started looking through the pink bag for something that would fit her. She found a long, frilly shirt that could probably be called a dress on someone as small as the kitten, and decided to give it a try, “Let’s put this on...” She tugged it on over the kid’s head, and the little girl tried to be helpful by shoving her arms into it in an attempt to find the sleeves, not that her clumsy efforts were all that successful. Sue chuckled again as she guided the child’s little hands into the sleeves, “There we go... see, that doesn’t fit too badly. Pants are the problem...”

Knowing they had no choice but to move on and find a different place to loot, Sue rose to her feet and went back out into the main room, the kitten toddling after her. Quickly sifting through the bags, Sue tried to locate anything useful to bring. She stuffed a few clothes items into her bag, as well as a bit of money she found sitting-- it wasn’t much, probably meant as a tip for the cleaning lady, but Sue took it anyway. As mean as it was, she needed the money far more than a lady with a job did. 

“Oooh...” the kitten piped up, her little voice trembling slightly, “Hungry...” The toddler was staring at the mini fridge at the end of the room, and couldn’t stop herself from grabbing the handle and yanking the door open, “Hungry, please!”

Sue turned around when she heard the refrigerator door open, “Hey, wait! You don’t know what that stuff is!” She hurried over to help the kitten find some decent food before she could just grab whatever she saw. The hybrid looked inside the miniature appliance, seeing some little cartons of milk, a jar of pickles, a can of mixed nuts, a bottle of orange soda, and what looked like a half-eaten ham-and-cheese sandwich, “Okay, here.” She grabbed the half of a sandwich and pulled the plastic wrap off of it, then handed it to the toddler, who snatched it so quickly it startled her, “Wha!”

Plopping onto the floor, the kitten hungrily stuffed the sandwich into her mouth, tearing off a large bite of it and chewing it as quickly as she could. She whimpered as she ate, her eyes wide as she clutched the sandwich so tightly the bread was mangled in her fingers.

“C-calm down, baby-face...” Sue said softly, her ears tilted slightly back, “Nobody is going to take your sandwich. Take your time and chew.” She grabbed one of the cartons of milk and opened the top, kneeling down beside the toddler to help her take a sip, “Let me hold it, I don’t want you to spill it...”

The kitten greedily sipped at the milk, her eyelids drooping halfway closed as though that little bit of milk was enough to call heaven. She then started stuffing more of her sandwich into her mouth, ravenously gulping down a few more bites before tilting her head up for another sip of milk, which Sue patiently helped her with. The kitten’s panicked eating slowed down a little as she finished the last bit of her sandwich, even eating the crust of the bread, which was usually something little kids hated. Sue then helped her finish off her carton of milk, and the little girl was temporarily satisfied.

“There, all better...” Sue sighed, dumping the empty carton into the trash. She then picked the kitten up, holding her close and soothingly rubbing her back, “Let that settle in your belly before I give you anything else to eat. I don’t want you getting sick and throwing it all back up.” 

A big yawn was the only response the toddler offered as she rested her head against her savior’s shoulder, looking like she was plenty ready for a nap. 

Sue was fully prepared to just let the kitten sleep, but then she came to an alarming realization and shook the toddler a bit to wake her up, “Hey, wait! What’s your name, baby-face? Do you know? Who are you, what’s your name?”

The toddler fussed when Sue tried to keep her awake, then looked thoughtful as she tried to remember the trivial thing of her own name. At this age, she might not remember her old name should Sue give her a new one, but if she did know her own name and was able to tell Sue, that would be a lot easier. Rubbing at her face, the kitten said, “Meenigh...”

Knowing that ‘Meenigh’ wasn’t a name, Sue tried to think of the nearest thing it sounded like, but she didn’t know very many names. After a few moments of thought, the hybrid came to a conclusion, and looked down at the sleeping kitten in her arms, “Well... I guess I can call you Midnight. It’ll at least sound close to whatever your actual name was. You are now Midnight Wycliff... maybe I’ll think up a middle name at some point, cause I don’t think you know that.” She rubbed the sleeping toddler’s back, then grabbed her knapsack and slipped one arm through a strap, slinging the bag onto her back while using her other arm to cradle Midnight against her-- more uses of super strength! Multi-tasking was so much easier this way.

Finally ready to go, Sue started to head for the door, but then she got an idea. She grabbed one of the sheets off the bed and tore off a good piece, then tied the ends together to make a sort of sling. She looped it around herself and the kitten, using the fabric to hold Midnight against her chest, so she could use both hands at least a little bit. Satisfied, the hybrid then left the hotel room with her newly-stuffed knapsack and her sleepy baby.

She spent the next half our sneaking into other hotel rooms in search of some diapers and smaller clothes-- each time, she would lay Midnight carefully down with the knapsack, sneak in through a window, then unlocked the door from the inside and retrieve the child to go looting through the rooms. By the end of her thieving streak, she had found some diapers and some clothes, as well as more food and water in the mini-fridges. She had even found the time to give herself a brief wash-up in a bathroom while Midnight snoozed away. 

Deciding it was time to leave, Sue retrieved her bicycle from the hedge and made sure Midnight was secure in her sling before riding off in search of somewhere to stay for the night.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:56 pm

AJ,HNADFEUILFAVEIJNAVE OH MY GOD YES! <3 *dies* AJHDWKJEDCHIUCWIHUDC--!
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:08 pm

YESSSSS BABY MID! <33333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin Story Page
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next