The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin Story Page

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:46 pm

Yeah. It'd be kinda hard not to know she's his mom, too. They're both pangolin-fox hybrids with the violet eyes, except she just has more pangolin and doesn't have the grey he does. o3o He's seen pictures of her in his grandparents' house, too. Gawd, if he saw her... we'd have one of the few times Greyson gets angry and emotional.

Greyson: *ignores our conversation the best he can and kisses the top of Tina's head*

Well, she's missing out. e3e Grey is wonderful.

Keyah: Yes, yes he is.

Wallace: And I finally got to raise a boy...

Keyah: Really? >m>

Wallace: What? It was fun. Someone to teach sports to!
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Oh God.... I'm kind of scared to see that part of him.... ouo" 

I really want Tina to meet Wallace and Keyah now.... Like, really bad. Or like, a future story where Tina and Greyson are married and have their own kid, and go to visit them... They would probably still be alive. ouo" 

Tina: *listens, and can't really ignore it* omo....? 

Tina.... It's okay.... Really. ono I promise.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:33 pm

Oh, he's not scary... just a very depressingly sad person. ;A;

It'd be so beautiful if she met them, though. She would love them, and they would adore her. owo
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:24 pm

I liked the story, maybe I should write another story myself...
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:41 pm

(YAY! IT'S FINALLY DONE! So witness Storm before she became Jonah's partner in this little story based off of Metal Gear Rising Revengeance's Blade wolf DLC)

The first thing she remember after becoming intelligent enough to do so was a cyborg named Cody.

“Alright 731, can you hear me?” the cyborg vulpine asked as he typed commands into his console at lightning pace, glancing over at the metal wolf-like UG hanging on the wall nearby. Wires sprouted from her body like vines, crossing every which way and plugged into various ports and outlets. Cody Jurilhanae was pleased with the effectiveness of the Storm Wolf series UGs but felt they lack a certain...intellect. That's where AI 76731 came into play. Giving an already very versatility UG an on board AI only made them that much more deadly. As much as Cody hated his job it was the only thing keeping his family alive at the moment while he formed a way to smuggle them to Terrarah, the country to the north of Kolerian. This AI had him more interested than he probably should've been. It's Neural signal web matched that of the average Mobian brain. He started to wonder just how intelligent it was.

Meanwhile within the confines of the VR simulation, 731 was looking around. The area she saw was an urban area and seemed perfectly normal except for the booming voice coming from the sky, the fact that the sky was yellow, and the flickering of binary coding as the VR registered textures and what not. 731 took it in, for the passed few months this was all she knew, VR mission after VR mission. Use the platforms to sneak passed the enemy, defeat this many enemies, spy on this guy without being detected. This mission seemed...different.

“731?” Cody's voice sounded

“I hear you.” she replied.

“There you are! Well, now that communications are up let's get started. This VR will test your ability to stealth kill the target. If you are spotted by the other AIs in this VR you will fail and have to start over. Get in quietly, kill the target and get out as fast as you can. We will be timing you. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent,”

“Commence operation.”

731 made a quick analysis of her wolf body, being sure to check her fuel levels and such as she would if this were an actual combat mission. Equipped to her back was a three foot HF katana, meant to kill cyborgs if need be. Her claws had the same material on them as well. In addition her hind legs supported six HF kuni for throwing. Her tail, which did most of the work, extended to about a meter in length and was made of a carbon fiber blended with steel cable. She was different from other Storm Wolf UGs in that instead of being gunmetal gray she was jet black. Taking in her surrounding she spotted an easily ascended building, perfect for a vantage. 731 slipped inside though the open front door and immediately found herself dodging cyborg patrols. She made her way up to the sixth floor, now having a bird's eye view of the target. Four VR cyborgs surrounded the target. Across from the target's location was an alleyway, an easily reachable escape point if she did this correctly. 731 readied a kuni and charged the window, ducking her head and smashing through the glass at breakneck speed. She soared though the air, pounced the man sized target and stabbed the kuni into the nape of his neck, an instant kill against just about anything, before breaking into a full sprint towards the alley through a gap in the rank and file. She slipped into an empty steel Dumpster.

“Like Lightning you little Storm Wolf,” Cody commented, “Mission complete.”

The Simulation faded to black.

731 registered she was back in reality when she found herself looking at Cody from the wall as was normal.

“Your mission was a raving success.” Cody said

“However.” another voice chimed in.

731 recognized that voice, and what a treat it was to have the head of the Sect herself Julianne Shaw monitoring her VR training today.

“Your kill count is pathetic,” she finished.

“My kill count?” 731 echoed confused

Almost ignoring her she turned to Cody, “That doctor was right about this AI, she lacks the Sect soldier's killer instinct and our ideals. That is a very big problem indeed.”

“I do not see the point in senseless violence.” 731 said bluntly.

“Hmm. How to fix that then? Should we force our ideals onto you? Or put you through VR after VR until you're a cold blooded killer?”

“I do not understand Mobian ideals nor to I possess the Mobian's killer instinct. Neither method would be effective.”

“Are you saying we can't teach you, pooch?”

“Any implications of this were not intentional.”

“Julianne?” Cody interrupted, “How about I take her with me on my next assignment?”

“Very well, instill our ideals and beliefs into her very frame.”

“Will do.”

“I also want you to take Dereck along too.”

A screen appeared on 731's display. Staring back was a leopard, clearly turned cyborg from the visible glowing light he sported on his left eye as well as a few visible bolts on his forehead. The barcode sent 731 mixed messages, it meant he was a PMC but that also instilled doubt that he could be trusted.

“What?!” he complained, “Why do I have to take the mutt along?”

“Because,” Julianne said, “I want a contingency plan should something happen to 731...or it goes haywire.”

Dereck nodded, “Better buckle the fuck up little doggy, cause tomorrow we're spreading freedom to all of Kolerian.”

731 finally spoke after having been silent most of the conversation between the Sect members here, 

“I am to assume you will be leading this mission?”

The leopard's deep blue eyes widened, “It talks? That's different for a UG.”

“Storm here is different from all of the other Storm Wolf UGs.”

“You growing attached to her Jurialhanae? You have been running it's VR training haven't you?”

Before Cody could answer Storm muttered that name, “Storm...?”

“Yep, that's your new name. Let's continue your training then shall we?”

“Very well.”

(48 hours later)

The day of her final simulation is when she asked Cody the question.

“Cody? What is freedom?” Storm asked still in her regular location of hanging on the wall

The cyborg in question halted his task of loading up a Sim for Storm, “Um...why do you ask?”

“Julianne said I needed to become familiar with Sect Ideals. However, I am having a difficult time understanding the concept of freedom.”

Cody laughed a little bit, “That's...kinda hard to answer actually.”

“What do you recommend I do? Julianne will surely wipe my memory should I fail my mission. Losing my memory and all my acquired data would violate directive 01.”

The cyborg vulpine sighed, “Freedom is...really hard to describe. It gives one the choice to do whatever they desire.”

“Then do I have this choice? I am free aren't I?”

Cody didn't answer that, “One final simulation and you'll be ready for your first field mission. I hope you're ready because we're going to be very busy.”

~

The following morning, Storm found herself looking over a ruined battlefield. The Sect had invaded a town 110 kilometers south of Redwillow City and 10 kilometers from the Celladon, Kolerian's neighbor to the south. The field was strewn with bodies both super and cyborg alike from the Sect and the innocent. Blood coated the streets in a sickly color of crimson. Some corpse lay against walls, slumped against them with the red icor splattered against the wall leaving a streak mark as they had falling into their now death slump. Storm took everything in yet felt nothing, she'd grown cold to the slaughter of the Sect. Movement from behind cause the UG to glance over her shoulder, and there she was, Julianne Shaw herself.

“The church, forum, and market district are all now under our control.” Storm reported glancing back down to the battlefield.

“Didn't care to join in the fun?” she commented.

“I see no point in fighting these senseless skirmishes.”

“Exercising what little freedom you have?”

“Were I truly free I would. However my current orders dictate otherwise.”

“Well we can't have that now can we? After all you are one of us.”

She pulled a remote from her pocket and thumbed a few buttons.

Previously, red walls were erected that only Storm could see...or feel. This was the effect of her range limiter and it kept her from truly being free, like a city sized bird cage. Now, those walls faded out of her vision. Puzzled, Storm faced Julianne.

“What did you just do?” she asked.

“I have disabled your range inhibitor.”

“That means...” Storm had never trailed off but the idea that she had been freed wasn't something she could process right away.

“You're free to go wherever you like. But keep in mind..”

She was not about to return to the Sect labs, to be trained to kill those that didn't pose any threat, she would grab freedom by the horns and run with it no matter what. In a swift motion that shocked the Sect leader herself, Storm pulled an HF kuni and flung it. The blade stabbed through the remote and pinned it to a wall rendering it useless.

“I am well aware.” Storm said jumping off the building leaving a pissed off Julianne by herself.
The UG tore into the courtyard area just below heading South. If she could escape into Celladon, their military would step in and Julianne's forces would surely lose unknowingly protecting her at the same time. So that was her plan, reach Celladon, by any means necessary. Her comns immediately exploded with activity.

“THE STORM WOLF HAS GONE ROUGE!” Julianne shouted, “DESTROY IT!!”

That brought in the cyborgs from near by to her. Storm showed them no mercy, she would not let anyone stand in her way, she would make it to Celladon, and she would be free! The resulting slaughter of Sect forces came swiftly as Storm made her way through captured Sect territory, dodging passed patrols and only engaging enemies that needed to be dealt with up front. The closest way out of this town was through the forum, then it was a straight shot to Celladon...to freedom. Unfortunately Storm came upon a scene she'd rather not have to have dealt with. Two PMCs held a bat at gunpoint. From a quick analysis, she concluded this bat was a supernatural. The male looked scared out of his mind as the PMCs yelled at him, and prodded him with the barrels of their weapons. This sparked in impulse in Storm. She didn't like this at all. This bat was innocent! Then a conclusion arose in her mind that almost froze her for a moment. Julianne wasn't spreading freedom. This was genocide! Storm was no supporter of it and slowly worked her way into some nearby bushes, putting together a plan as she did.

“Alright batty.” one of the PMCs said, “Where are the rest of them?”

“I swear I don't know what you're talking about! Please just let me go!!” he cried out.

As Storm was about to make her move an alert appeared on her HUD. A third cyborg appeared, this one had a female bat clutched at his side.

“ANNA!” the bat on his knees shouted.

The second of those two whistled, “Damn that chick is hot...”

“Richard!” Anna shouted, “Who the hell are these people? WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM US?!”

“Hey shut up you batty bitch!”

The PMC holding her slapped her across the face which only served to piss Richard off...if he weren't at gunpoint...

“That house cleared out?”

“Yeah. Coulda swore two others ran inside, musta been seeing things.”

“Whatever...”

Storm quickly began to rethink her plan, now she'd have to kill three PMCs at once.

“So what do you wanna do with these two?”

Their leader shrugged his shoulders, “Whatever we want I guess.”

“In that case...”

Anna's neck was met with the PMC's lips, she tried resisting but his cybernetic strength was too much for her.

“I'm going to enjoy fucking the shit out of you...”

“GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY WIFE YOU FUCKING PIG!!!” Richard cursed.

His captors forced Richard's face into the dirt.

“Just for flapping your mouth like that I think I'm gonna make you watch before we kill you.”

The PMC with Anna forced her to the ground, tearing away her shirt.

“Holy shit!!!” he snapped.

Storm didn't care to watch, only set a timer...five more seconds...

After fondling Anna's breasts for a moment he started to undo her pants...

He positioned himself on top of her...and Anna screamed, “SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!!!

He unzipped his pants

1!

Storm struck loosing two kuni's and breaking for the closest PMC, the cyborg holding Richard at gunpoint. Drawing her katana, she rammed the blade through his back, piercing his heart before slashing open his upper body and relieving him of his electrolytes. The second PMC, their leader, died instantly struck in the nape of the neck by Storm's first Kuni. The last one however probably received the worst punishment. His manhood was no more, now a symbol of why rape is bad, splattered along a nearby wall. Storm flicker her blade clean as Anna crawled over to Richard and huddled herself against him. The PMC was alive but bleeding furiously from where his shlong once was.

“What the hell...?” he muttered, “YOU'RE THAT UG THAT WENT ROUGE AREN'T YOU?!”

“Indeed.” Storm replied slowly approaching, her katana drawn.

“You fuckin traitor! I'll...I'll...”

Storm moved so quickly that the cyborg had no time to react, shoving her blade through his gut.

“My orders were to restore freedom to this country. Your action contradict this order. Any who contradict my order to spread freedom is to be destroyed.”

The PMC gagged.

“Know that I do not take pleasure in ending your life,”

The wolf pulled her blade free and spun, decapitating the PMC finally ending his life. She flicked her blade clean of his blood before replacing it on her back then turned to the bat couple across from her.

“Your freedom is restored.” she told them, “I encourage you to leave this place if you wish it to remain so.”

Richard managed to look up at the UG as Anna huddled against him crying her eyes out and mumbling about how she was almost raped...

“Thank you!” he said desperately, “Thank you for saving us!”

“Your thanks are not necessary. I suggest proceeding north to the safe zone there if you value your lives.”

Storm spoke no more to the two bats, instead headed off on her original objective, south and across the border. She continued through buildings and passed patrols scattered all over the Sect's territory now. When she exited the church, which was on the opposite side of the forum, and roughly 3 kilometers from the border a voice sounded from nearby.

“So you think betrayal is something we tolerate?”

Storm didn't have time to react, and as the pulse hammer carried by her assailant slammed into the ground she flew sprawled out onto the pavement. However, Storm managed to recover from her daze as Dereck swung once again. This time the UG dodged the blow by the skin of her teeth.

“What kind of AI turns on her own like that?” he taunted tossing his hammer in his hands in a very thuggish manner.

“One who made her choice.” Storm replied, “Now stand aside or I will be force to kill you.”

“Unfortunately little doggy, my orders are not to let you escape.”

“Then prepare to die.”

The two took fighting stances and rushed each other. Both swung blow after viscous blow at each other, parry, counter, strike, dodge, all of it Storm did on instinct while Dereck made mistakes. Eventurally he slammed his hammer into the ground kicking up dust and parts of the asphalt. Storm was quick to take advantage of this and slipped into the shadows. When the dust settled Dereck was left looking around. He whistled and taunted with pet like calls that made Storm's oil and coolant boil with fury.

“Here little puppy...got a nice juicy bone for you...” he taunted. His back to Storm without realizing it.

The UG sprang pouncing on him from behind, her blade ripping through his heart and her claws tearing off both of his arms. Dereck dropped to his knees breathing hoarse.

“How...the hell...?” he muttered, “Beaten by a goddamned mutt...?”

“It is over,” Storm said, “Die in peace, Dereck.”

“FUCK YOU!” Dereck snapped coughing up fresh blood, “What about this country? What about the freedom you swore to spread?!”

“I have learned that freedom is not something that can be forced on someone. It must be earned for oneself.”

“Y-you...goddamned...piece of...”

Dereck never did finish that sentence, he bled to death shortly after words.

A wave of relief washed over Storm like a tidal wave, “Celladon's border is 3 kilometers from here...I am almost free.”

“How truly sad.” another female voice said.

Storm turned in time to see Julianne press a button on her wrist watch. Her body seized up and she dropped.

“Shaw...wh-what have you done?”

“Reactivated your range inhibitors of course. You didn't really think I would let you go that easily did you?”

“You deceived me...why?”

“I couldn't let such a valuable killer like you go now could I?

“Then I have lost.”

“It would seem so...it would also seem that you are in need of a new partner. Pray he doesn't lack skill like Dereck did.”-she started laughing insanely.

(Jonah's home, two years later)

“Oh my...” said a certain chinchilla as Storm sat by staring out of a window, “I had no idea...”

“My past is not something I like discussing.”

“You've been through so much...and right after that is when you met Jonah?”

“Yes...shortly thereafter the two of us were freed by EJ.”

“That's scary...to think you had to do all of that stuff.”

“Like I previously stated, it is not something I am proud of.”

“Jonah saved me himself...so I don't see him as a mindless killer like the others might.”

“This is true.”

Roxy made a face at Storm.

“Like me,” Storm went on, “Jonah has seen the Sect for what they truly are, he has seen the dark side of Mobian kind. And yet he continues to fight for what he believes in.”

Roxy sighed a little bit.

“I will continue to fight by his side until I fulfill my directive to spread freedom across this nation, and that can only be accomplished by destroying the Sect. Until then, no one is truly free.”
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:59 pm

...Pluto, let me tell you, that was 100% NOT what I expected. o3o" And I'm not saying that in a bad way. However, I feel like Richard was a tad OOC... I know he would be pissed off and stuff about that, but I imagine it being more toned down? I dunno how to explain it, but Richard's usually very quiet, and doesn't swear often. o3o"

Anna: ...OAO?!
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:02 pm

I really didn't know his character too well to begin with so I figured what would a natural response to watching your wife get molested in front of you be? Hmm... *unmutes Storm*

Storm: There is nothing more to say...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:04 pm

Okay... I get it. And also, neither Brodeur parent is supernatural... But maybe I could work out something with Richard... o3o" It might be a small ability, nothing too huge.

Anna: OAO?!?!!??

Sorry... o7o"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:09 pm

XD blame me for not being able to come up with random nameless characters Anna!

Storm: *has no comment* )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:12 pm

Richard: ...

Anna: ;A; I refuse to believe that happened!

Well, something did. And this is kind of the closest thing we've got right now.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:16 pm

Storm: Unfortunately for you Anna...it did happen. I have the mission data still in my databanks if you wish to view it from my point of view...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:18 pm

Anna: NO! ;A;!
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:19 pm

eue

Storm: The look on Pluto face is causing me to become unnerved. Please refrain from that look Pluto.

Nah! c:
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Shaw: I would not tolerate such behavior from subordinates... They would all have been executed for tormenting incredibly valuable prisoners without my consent. This story of yours is not very accurate... *sitting in her "throne room", thoughtfully dragging a dagger down one of her armrests* Sven was special, I allowed him to torment on command, but I expect more obedience and class amongst my men.

True. ^^' Julianne might be evil, but she would never allow that kind of reckless, gross behavior amongst her followers, unless she commanded them to do it. Besides, when Anna was first made a prisoner, I promised Blueh she wouldn't be treated like that. o7o" ...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:21 pm

Ah, yes, I remember that... o7o" We don't talk about Sven.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:24 pm

PMC is the key to them acting like they did.

Private Military Company. In other words. Mercenaries with their own rules and such. So in a way the Sect didn't do it, rather the company they worked for did.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:30 pm

Urm, the Sect wouldn't hire mercenaries... ever. :/ 

They'd sooner kill off the company, deeming them a threat.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:35 pm

True...true. But for sake of story I said they did for this one instance...and it didn't work out if this was the result.

Storm: Guilded World was betrayed shortly after that battle...they were made prisoners of the Sect...or killed when Shaw discovered their atrocities.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Shaw: Killed works. *smiles a bit as she inspects her nails*
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:37 pm

Storm: I care not to recollect on what she forced me to do while I worked for them. And with the Devas help we shall destroy the Sect. I will see Directive 02 ensure freedom is fulfilled.

Uh oh... anyways Chirpy Skype? Pleeeeeeeeeease owo?
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:38 pm

Anna: YOU GUYS AREN'T HELPING! ;A;

o3o" Delilah?

Delilah: Yes?

You mind wiping Anna's mind of that incident?

Anna: ;~;?!

Delilah: I can do that.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:40 pm

Storm: That would most likely be best.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:13 pm

Um, Pluto, I've been thinking about this story for a while, and I would like it to not be canon. I'm not saying the story is bad, but it just makes me REALLY uneasy about the fact that Anna was nearly raped. I know that Delilah was nearly raped, but the fact that you wrote it out just made me feel really iffy. I would really appreciate it just being a story of maybe what happened, but not being canon, if that's okay.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm

Okies. That part can not be canon but the rest could be considered. That's up to the group though so...Sorry Blueh.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:28 pm

It's fine. I mean, you keeping Storm's part of the story is fine, but yeah... ^^' Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin Story Page
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next