The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silcat
Anonymous

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:53 pm

-Meanwhile-

While Chase was still away Pippa went to look for a weapon just in case if they showed up. She was able to find a knife when her door was bust open, she turned around quickly and her eyes dilated when she saw who it was. A big chocolate lab was in the doorway, his caramel eyes looked over when he saw his ex girlfriend. "Well, well, well, what are the odds. My lovely Pippa is here." he said. Pippa felt goose bumps all over her as she also felt a chill go down her spine. "Y-you!" she stammered. The lab smiled and asked,"My dear, where are our beautiful children?" A lump was caught in her throat as she spat out," They died!" he stopped smiling and quickly went over to her and knocked the knife out of her hand, before Pippa could strike he quickly punched her repeatedly to try and knock her out. She cried out, but eventually she became unconscious. The lab quickly put her over his shoulder before running off, since everyone was so busy trying to fight each other he was able to escape with her and do who knows what to the poor Papillion.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:04 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(Rachel, honey... there will be lots of cuddling tonight. EJ is gonna be so traumatized after all this. ^^')

Unlike Jonah, EJ was not made out of metal. The shrapnel from the explosions cut him up, and the force from being thrown to the ground was enough to stun him, not to mention the ringing in his ears from the shellshock. He lay dazedly on the ground, his eyes unfocused as he coughed... Jonah's voice sounded far away, or separated by a barrier of water... all muffled and distant. The stinging of his injuries from the shrapnel were enough to keep him from slipping too far into a daze, and he started to try to get up as well, "I-I think-- aack!"

One of the Sect cyborgs had stalked up to the two while they were down, emerging from the cloud of dust sent up from the explosion and grabbing the little cat, making him squeal. A suppression band was clapped around his neck like a collar, which also served as a good handle for the cyborg to drag him around by. EJ struggled, but the struggle was pointless, so he did the natural thing and started crying for help, "J-Jonah!"

"This isn't so hard..." the cyborg huffed, looking down at Jonah and arming his gun again, "You really are incompetent if you can't manage to bring this child back to base." 

----

Meanwhile, Marie was still running around after Roy, hoping Rachel was alright as she teleported around in search of young Elliot. Silently, she prayed, Don't let them take him! If for any personal reason to me, because it would absolutely break the Brodeurs!

Jonah jumped to his feet drawing his sword and dashed at the cyborg.

"LET HIM GO!" he snapped, as if announcing his betrayal.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:10 pm

(... Not sure if this is the best time for that, but Chase will beat the living shit out of him and possibly kill him anyway. o7o" Remember that he kinda carries a gun. He shall shoot the invader who dares to steal his woman!

Chase: She is my woman now you bastard! D8< *rawr*)

Coincidentally, Chase was just on his way back to get Pippa from his room. He had found out what was going on and didn't want her by herself, and it was apparently a good thing he was a little on the paranoid side, because he found some guy trying to kidnap her. "HEY!" Going into soldier mode, Chase pulled his gun, which he of course had brought with him. He was one of the few people here trained to use firearms, and wasn't afraid to use them. To keep the guy from running, but avoid accidentally hitting Pippa, he shot the guy once in the leg, splattering blood across the hallway's floor, "LET HER GO OR THE NEXT ONE GOES IN YOUR HEAD!"

(He's using his scary voice... >w< *fangirls*)

-----

The other cyborg expected Jonah to react that way and leaped back, firing at him while yanking EJ along with him, "You do realize you're now on the wrong side of the war, right, Jonah?! The Devas don't stand a chance! Without this little boy here, Julianne won't be afraid to dump some nerve gas or something on this whole place!"

EJ choked when he was yanked back like that, the band around his neck making it a little hard to breathe when the cyborg tugged on it. He then heard another voice and looked up to see Rachel coming towards them, and even more fear seized him-- what if they shot her?! He started frantically waving one arm at her, "No, don't! They have guns!"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:13 pm

Jonah's reaction time was on the spot, and his blade sliced though the bullets as he closed the gap.

"You're the one on the wrong side!" Jonah snapped getting in really close and striking with the pummel of his blade

(That's something Raiden could do in game...it was awesome)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:16 pm

(Pippa: o///o

XD She's your woman now huh? e3e)

The other dog growled, he kept his grip on Pippa. He did not even kneel. "Why should I? I don't care if I die, she belongs to me! She left with something I need and I need it back!" the dog spat. Chase would be able to see that Pippa had a bad wound on her head and aside from the lab's voice he would've been able to hear her blood drip on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:18 pm

(Oh my God.... o7o" Well. Um.... I don't really think he's used his scary voice all that much before... *hides*

And again, this reminded me that you still need to learn how to use a gun, Roy.

Roy: I'm aware of zat!)

Rachel skidded to a halt before EJ waved her off, as there was the sound of gunfire. She froze in fear, just watching the fight. She had no idea where anyone else was-- Roy was probably fighting on some other end. Her eyes were wide, but the pupils had shrunk down to mere pinpoints. Her breathing was laboured and heavy, as her heart quickly thudded against her ribs. Oh my God!
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:20 pm

(Zero: *raises hand and starts jumping around* I can teach him I can teach him!!!!

-_-" We know that Zee...

Zero: Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:22 pm

(I would say Chase, but I like that idea better.... just because I can't unsee them as some kind of friends. XD

Roy: ...I'm goeeng to regret zis, aren't I?

Hey, I'm going to be taught at the same time, you know!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:25 pm

(Zero: *has a lot and I mean A LOT of guns with him* Okay...hmm...let's start with something easy...like the M16! *throws Roy an M16A2*

*also has one* Woot! :3 )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:27 pm

(Epic... Go Jonah... o7o)

Jonah wasn't the only one with incredible reaction time; the other cyborg moved, dragging EJ like a human shield to block the attack. The little cat squealed when the pummel of the katana struck him in the torso, probably hard enough to snap a rib or two, thanks to Jonah's cyborg arms. He wheezed, his eyes wide, and the other cyborg snarled, "Don't wanna kill your little buddy, do you? He'll be safer with us than he would be with you, anyway! Why fight us?"

Scared out of his wits and completely helpless at the moment, EJ still struggled weakly, internally wishing that a certain somebody would show up and rescue him like always. Roy was like his big brother, always there to save him before something bad happened... Things were looking pretty dark right now.

----

(Chase: Yes! Maybe... Yes! >8[ Yes she is!

He's gonna kick some ass now... and Sasha might join in...)

One scary thing about Chase was that when he was really, really pissed, he seemed to somehow be even taller than he actually was. Of course, that was just fear talking when you stared at him, but still... Chase was the guy who nearly bludgeoned his father to death by smashing his head against kitchen cabinets when he was a teenager. He was perfectly fine with the idea of throwing himself headfirst into a fight. While the lab wasted time blabbing, Chase just leaped on him, "Then you can fucking die!"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:36 pm

The lab wasted no time by attacking Chase by any means that he could, he was going to have Pippa whether Chase liked it or not, he needed her for something important but he was fine if she got damaged a little. Whenever Chase would try to attack him he used Pippa as a shield so she would take the blow.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:37 pm

(*had to look up what that looks like* ZERO NO! I WAS HOPING FOR A SIMPLE HANDGUN! HOLY SHIT!

Roy: EH!? oAo

Oh my God.... XD)

EJ practically being used as a shield and the snapping of ribs brought Rachel out of her daze. Her pupils were still shrunk down, showing most of the whites in her eyes, and her panic kicking in again. She was about to rush in, not exactly knowing what she was going to do, but that was initially cut short when something grabbed her. She had struggled immediately, not knowing who it was, but he had a pretty strong grip. Rather abruptly, she was shoved backwards, and staggered backward, before falling back. She looked up at this person, her eyes wide with fear, but it wasn't someone she should be afraid of. She saw Roy's back, standing in front of her as he was poised to strike. Thankfully, she had been behind the cyborg, so he didn't really pay her much attention.

Roy had already been in part of the fight-- there was some blood on his clothes, which were a mix of his own and Sect soldier. He was mostly covered in bruises, with a few cuts here and there. Breathing heavily, and not having any time to really glance at his sister, the bat lunged for the cyborg that was dragging EJ around like a sac of potatoes, his anger and adrenaline pushing him on.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Chase wasn't dumb enough to try to treat the guy like a punching bag, because he was kind of holding onto Pippa. He didn't want to hit her by accident, but he didn't need to worry too much about that... because he happened to have a sister who was just as violent as he was. All he had to do was distract the guy and--

CRACK! Sasha nailed the guy in the back of the head, using one of her shoes that looked dangerous enough when it was on her foot, with enough force that it made an audible, horrible sound. While the guy was stunned from the concussion, Chase pried Pippa from his grasp and backed away, tossing his gun to Sasha, who caught it and gladly pointed it at the lab. Chase held Pippa close, and much more gently than the other guy had, while Sasha snarled, "Let's finish this, shall we...?" She aimed the gun at the lab, "Any last words, dumbass?"

----

EJ was struggling against the cyborg, but it was pretty pointless... he was just being dragged around as the guy fought with Jonah, trying not to pass out from the suppression band and his damaged ribcage. He didn't notice Roy coming to his rescue like usual, and neither did this cyborg, who was preoccupied with Jonah.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:02 pm

"She will never be safe...she will be targeted, I'm only the first." he spat. 

Pippa was slowly getting conscious, by the time he said that. She weakly opened one eye. She groaned, he head was pounding and she felt achy all over.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:04 pm

(Chase: ... Okay, what the hell am I getting into...?

Yeah. o.o' I'm confused, too. She had a creepy-ass ex boyfriend who is now pretty much about to die. Now what?)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:08 pm

(Sasha can kill him, the guy also has a friend who knows Pippa and was instructed to come after her as well, but he was too chicken to go with him. He might come after her later, but the lab thinks for sure he will come after her when he will most likely not. He's basically trying to psyche them out XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:11 pm

(Okay, I was all confused... XD

Chase: *relieved* So basically there's a slight chance I'll have to blow some other guy's face off... but that's not that bad. Okay, time to kill him.

Sasha: Hehehehehe. >83)

"Uh-huh, yeah... and we'll just shoot them all, too," Sasha pointed out, while Chase hurriedly started carrying Pippa away. She needed medical attention, and he didn't want her to witness it when Sasha put a bullet in that guy's skull. He murmured gentle words to her, reassuring her that it was him and not that creep, and hurried towards the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:19 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(Epic... Go Jonah... o7o)

Jonah wasn't the only one with incredible reaction time; the other cyborg moved, dragging EJ like a human shield to block the attack. The little cat squealed when the pummel of the katana struck him in the torso, probably hard enough to snap a rib or two, thanks to Jonah's cyborg arms. He wheezed, his eyes wide, and the other cyborg snarled, "Don't wanna kill your little buddy, do you? He'll be safer with us than he would be with you, anyway! Why fight us?"

Scared out of his wits and completely helpless at the moment, EJ still struggled weakly, internally wishing that a certain somebody would show up and rescue him like always. Roy was like his big brother, always there to save him before something bad happened... Things were looking pretty dark right now.

----

(Chase: Yes! Maybe... Yes! >8[ Yes she is!

He's gonna kick some ass now... and Sasha might join in...)

One scary thing about Chase was that when he was really, really pissed, he seemed to somehow be even taller than he actually was. Of course, that was just fear talking when you stared at him, but still... Chase was the guy who nearly bludgeoned his father to death by smashing his head against kitchen cabinets when he was a teenager. He was perfectly fine with the idea of throwing himself headfirst into a fight. While the lab wasted time blabbing, Chase just leaped on him, "Then you can fucking die!"

"Shit!" Jonah cursed after nailing EJ, "Sorry kid..."

"If you wouldn't use him a goddamned shield shit like this wouldn't happen. Now hows about you and me have a fair fight?" Jonah challenged pointing the blade at the enemy

~

"HEY ROY!" Zero shouted, "ARE YOU GOING TO JUST SIT THERE WITH YOUR THUMB UP YOUR ASS OR ARE YOU GOING TO HELP?!"

The hedgehog was starting to one tire out and two get overwhelmed, there was a lot more Sect soldiers and a couple of cyborgs all over the camp now.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:20 pm

(Your all protective around Pippa e3e you must date XD)

Pippa looked up at him, her head resting on his chest. She could barely hear what he was saying. She could only hope that everything would be ok and that Chase would be by her side, she didn't want to be alone. Her head kept pounding harder in rhythm with Chase's steps, she groaned again.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:22 pm

(Zero, no offense.... you're a bit late.... ouo" Sorry dude.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:24 pm

(My room mates are fucking assholes. Blasting shitty music that I can hear through my walls...breaking my concentration... *bangs on walls* TURN THAT SHIT DOWN!!!

Zero: Actually Blueh we can use that, you know suddenly the cyborg is aware of Roy and what not. *looks at Roy* ^^" Sorry bro...

Good going Beta...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:28 pm

(Oh. Well, yeah, we could actually use it.... ouo"

Roy: ...I'm sure I already said zis once, buht I'm goeeng to say eet again. Fuck you, Zehro.

That's pretty gay, Roy. Just saying.

Roy: OH BE KUIET! ene )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:30 pm

Zero: Man you should know I don't roll that way. *gets really close to Roy and puts a hand on his cheek with a seductive look on his face* But I can if you want me too

0.0! What the fuck...?

Zero: XDDDDDDDDDDD Nah I'm just fuckin with you.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:32 pm

(It's really funny because 1. Roy is bi, and 2. because Roy doesn't have an inch of seduction in him. XD

Roy: WHAHT?! e////e?! 

Oh my God..... XD Don't let Evey or Laura see that! XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:33 pm

Zero: ... -_-"

YA DONE GOOFED!

Zero: Fuck...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: