The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:40 pm

Fem!Zero: Dont make me Chaos Spear you...

Strangely enough Zee your dad genderbent looks alot like Ryuko Matoi from Kill la Kill.

Fem!Zero: And that means what to me?

That your still a bad ass...?

Fem!Zero: Fuck you! *crosses arm* I cant stand how big my butt and boobs are...

Disgea 4!!!

Fem!Zero: -///- damn it...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:44 pm

(Oh my God Sasha.... XD 

And hey, Sil! ouo 

I'm also thinking that there is a timeskip with Chase and Roy and Rachel, so.....)

"Thank you... I would appreciate that...." Phillip would have gone on his own to see her himself, but he couldn't leave Maude here, and she was concerned enough about his seizures enough as it was. 

After the entire fiasco with Chase, the Brodeur household was rather calm... Well, calm enough to be somewhat normal. However, that has changed when Marie was knocking on the door, and that got Roy worried-- something was wrong. "Marie, whaht 'appened?" Roy answered the door, while Rachel hovered behind him, looking worried.

---

"You're welcome...." Tina honestly kind of felt that she would fall asleep on him... He was rather comfortable, and pretty much acted like a mattress and comforter. She pressed her face against his shoulder, just resting against his chest much like a child, "You're comfortable...." She murmured, her voice muffled by Greyson's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:58 pm

(Hey Blueh :3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:59 pm

(o3o What's up?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:59 pm

(Hey Sil! Did you have fun today? ouo?)

Ruth gently rubbed Phillip's arm a little, "You should try to rest... We'll sort this out." She glanced over at the cheetah family, still unable to believe that anyone would actually attack them out of the blue like that.

----

"There's a situation with some refugees acting like thugs... They keep attacking people who had anything to do with the Sect. They just went after Maude and her five-year-old son..." Marie said in a somewhat cold voice, furious that anyone would actually attack a child, "We're meeting up at the infirmary to figure out how to handle the situation... Shiloh will be warned, but if there's anyone else with ties to the Sect that you know, any at all, they should be warned too."

----

"Uh... Thank you?" Greyson found that cute and pretty funny, and let her make herself comfortable, "I try." He chuckled, cuddling the otter. Then he asked gently, suddenly a bit more serious, "Are you tired...?"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:01 pm

(Yes. Nothing much, rp?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Rest sounded like a great idea.... He was tired after all that hoopla, anyway. "Alright... I'll try...." The otter tried to clear his mind from stress, as this wasn't exactly his problem, but it pretty much concerned most of the people he loved and cared about. 

---

Roy gawked at Marie for a good solid few seconds. Hold up....what?! That was certainly something he had never hoped to hear in his life. He felt Rachel stiffen behind him, and she gasped, but was unable to really say anything, "Are Maude and 'er son alright? I'm comeeng now. Who else ees being brought to ze eenfirmary?" Roy had never really dealt with a situation like this, so it would be rather interesting. 

---

"A little, yeah...." Tina looked up at Greyson, blinking a little tiredly, before rubbing at her face. The food, and just being there with Greyson, were making her sleepy and relaxed, "Why...?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:20 pm

(Sure. ouo Maude and Jasper are at the infirmary-- we can say Josh went with them. And we can do other stuffs too, but it's late so I may poof due to falling asleep... ^^')

"They're a little beat up, but a few people happened to witness what happened and stopped the thugs, thank goodness..." Marie replied, glancing over at Rachel and nodding her head, letting her know that she could go along too, "Maude has a concussion and her child is quite shaken up, but they'll be alright. Phillip is at the infirmary with them, so he's safe for the moment."

At the infirmary, Maude was cradling her son in her arms and gently smoothing his pale, sandy-colored hair, looking like she wanted to cry every time she glanced at the bruise on Jasper's head.

---

"Because we can put on jammies and be lazy bums and possibly fall asleep if you want," Greyson replied, chuckling a little at the sleepy look on her face.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:23 pm

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Kill-la-kill-01-13

Holy shit! Big!!! But yeah thats what your dad kinda looks like gender bent

Shadow: *spit takes* 0.0!

Zero: 0.0! Da faq?!)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:27 pm

(I can't write a good post XD when I try it sucks...I have too many characters in Doomsday XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:29 pm

(Neither can I sil... but thays only cause I have no ideas for doomsday at the moment XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:34 pm

(I don't RP with all my characters at once, either. XD Don't worry about it.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:12 am

Roy was relieved that someone had stepped in to defend Maude and Jasper-- as much as they were close to Shiloh, who he still didn't know what to think of her, they were still people. And this was just...wrong. Especially since he didn't think anything like this would have happened. Some of the relief went away at the mention that Maude has a concussion, and that Jasper was pretty shaken up. He didn't know much about the kid, but growing up in the Sect wasn't exactly the best place for a child to grow up, "Philleep?" Now that name stuck out, "Was 'e ze one zat intervened?" The otter was certainly the type. 

Rachel nodded back to Marie, now really wanting to get involved. She couldn't just not do anything! Someone else could get seriously hurt... Or worse, even killed! 

---

"Alright...." To Tina, that was all that she really wanted. However, she really didn't want to get up from Greyson-- she wasn't in anything too uncomfortable, and was pretty tired enough as it was.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:24 pm

(Aaggghhhhh... I feel so sick today just meeeehhhh--! *flips table* omo *curls up and tries to ignore stomach pain* But on the plus side, I took my first final exam of the year today, so it's out of the way.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:25 pm

(*lurks*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:26 pm

(Paaaaainnnnn... *clings to Sil* ;m; </3

(Yeah I'm just pouty today... because this really sucks. *despises chronic issues* I would vent with art or a story but I'm thinking a nap might be a better idea...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:30 pm

(Holy crap, you already took a final exam? ono? *hugs*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:36 pm

(Yeah. My electives are shorter than my main courses, so they're almost over already while my bigger classes will run for another two weeks or so. I'm glad I only had one test today because my stomach is hurting enough to make me almost in tears... just... aaaahhhhhh... *clings* Hopefully it'll be better tomorrow, because this sucks and I have stuff to do!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:38 pm

(Oh.... That's weird.... But it makes sense at the same time. I have four exams at the end of the year, with one being open book. *hugs* omo That sucks, though. A lot. </3 Hang in there!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:43 pm

(I'll survive... hopefully it'll only last for a little while this time instead of a week... Anyways, it's cool that you only have four exams. ouo I have like... six or seven... ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:44 pm

(Holy shit... ono' I mean, I have four exams in January, and four in June... Well, I had three last year, as my TEC course had this big ass final project I would rather not think of... But six are a lot. ono' Sheesh.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:51 pm

(It's not that bad... the ones for elective classes are usually only as big as the average unit exam. o3o The only big ones are the ones for my main courses like math and English.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:57 pm

(Oh, okay, I see.... I find it weird that main courses are all semester long, but it makes sense because they're important. But my teacher for Drama doesn't like exams, and she wouldn't give us one if the board didn't say so. We have a 40 minute play to perform at the end of the year, and then exams, so.... *flops over* xnx' )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:00 pm

(*hasn't finished any of my exams since they aren't until the end of the school year* 030')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:14 pm

(*huggles a Scotty plushie* Anyone else want one...? *offers plushies*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: