The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... Empty
PostSubject: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:46 am

Stone had never seen Scotty this embarrassed, and was honestly a bit surprised about it. However, he was kind of enjoying it, even though he didn't really know what to say or do now, "Heh..." At least he hadn't gotten a bad reaction, which was nice and a relief.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:47 pm

"Nani can't stop me," EJ snorted, knowing very well that Nani would just stand there making worried faces instead of actually forcing him to stay. If his cousin caught him, though, he'd be done for. The little cat rose to his feet, "Besides, I almost never get sick, and when I do I recover fast. It's no big deal." That was one thing he was blessed with, he supposed... a good immune system. He slipped his paws into his shoes, "I'll show you my blueprints if you come with me... though, honestly, I'm not gonna be able to build a body just like her old one. I only know how to properly build humanoid structures."

---

Chase's ears drooped, and he went back to awkwardly hugging her, trying to make her feel better, "H-hey... He won't get near you, okay? I'll give you a nice big restraining order named Chase Saunders. And that restraining order will beat the living shit out of anyone who gets close to you without your permission."

(Best. Restraining order. EVER. XD)

---

Scotty fiddled with his hair still, incredibly awkward because Stone kept looking at him like that while he was embarrassed, effectively keeping his goofy smile and blush on his face. He sort of flailed his hands a little, trying not to laugh at himself, "Agh, what es wrong weth me right now?"

(You're in loooooove... That's what. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:53 pm

(Oh my God Chase.... Okay, maybe I might be starting to ship Pippa and Chase. eue <3 

Also, I had an idea for KHS maybe.... It was something that happened to me today partly. XD I forgot my Science textbook in Drama, and I nearly missed the bus to try and grab it after school. Maybe Roy has a freak out moment after he misplaced or lost a school textbook, as he would need to pay for a replacement, and they're fucking expensive. :p *shrug* 

AND YES SCOTTY ADMIT IT. YOU LOVE STONE! HE'S YOUR BENJY! <3 

Stone: o////o" ) 

"I think I might know...." Stone's face reddened a bit, as he knew exactly what might be 'wrong' with Scotty. Maybe, and hopefully, it was starting to kick in, after they had been awkwardly teetering between being friends, and more than that, "Scotty....I-I think you're in love...." Finally..... 
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:56 pm

Pippa laughed a little bit. "Well thank you, have you seen your sister? I would like to talk with her." Pippa said. She wanted the canine to pierce her ears, she hoped that the offer was still standing.

(Flare: EJ where do you think you're going >8( *picks him up and plops him back down in bed* STAY! *marches off*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:02 pm

(OMIGAWD STONE JKHVDJKBJLFGNOIFGN--! <33333

That is so Roy... XD Right now I'm making a character list. o3o And I'll need to make up a summary and stuff for our new guy. *work work work work*

EJ: I'm going to my workshop! DX *being a rebellious teenager*)

"Uh, she was here not long ago... She's out and about somewhere and will be home later, probably," Chase shrugged a little, glad that Pippa had stopped being so depressed. Why she wanted to talk to Sasha, he wasn't sure. 

---

"I..." Scotty was speechless at that suggestion, and looked like he was about to choke or something. It wasn't that he didn't want to be in love, or that he thought it was a terrible thing... it just took him off guard since it had never happened before. Nevermind with someone like Benjamin. He sat there a moment, then broke the tension with an unintentionally comical response, "Golly, you might be right, lad..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:06 pm

(I KNOW RIGHT?! I DIDN'T INTEND THIS, BUT I'M NOT COMPLAINING. WODNCIELKWMSJDLASFGKSNDI--! *squeals and dies* >w< 

Roy: 'ey! D8< 

That's the exact reason why I pinned it on Roy, because he's the type to do that. XD And alright. owo' Do you need help with anything?) 

Stone was almost scared to hear Scotty's response to that, as it looked like he was about to choke or something on air. The hybrid was stiff, before Scotty answered, and then he relaxed a bit, his face still red. Stone smiled a little, "I can tell... As weird as it feels."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:12 pm

(Awww, Roy, it's fiiiine... XD

Um, maybe help me recall all of the characters and their ages and sexualities? To go on the list? XD

AND STONE KISS HIM NOW PLEASE!)

Embarrassed all over again, Scotty tried to hide his red face from Stone, sort of curling up a little as he sat there in the grass, "Thes... has never happened to me before..." He was honestly quite amazed by it all, and ran his hands through his curly mop of hair as he tried to understand it.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:19 pm

(Flare: I will burn your ass if you do! >8( )

"Alright." Pippa said and kind of curled up against him. Her tail wagged a little bit, making a soft thumping noise on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:20 pm

(Roy: Eet ees not! D8< 

Okay. owo I read the WIP, and I love how Roy is the only Bi one on the list right now.... XD He wanes more towards woman, though, so you might wanna put that down as well. Pretty much all of my other characters are straight, except for Lillian and Stone. Nate might be bi as well. I think Aaron would be 19, Yvette is probably like, 23, Stone is 18, Nate is 17, Nick is 19, Phillip is 17, Tina is 18, Jayden is 18, Alpha is 20, and that might be it... Unless you want Richard and Anna's age as well. And honestly, I don't know about Flame and Aria anymore....

Stone: o/////o )

"I know.... It's weird.... Half the time, I'm convinced I'm going to have a heart attack... Of I can't breathe and I suffocate... Whichever come first." Stone smiled again, his face still red. Again, he shifted a tiny bit closer to the sheep.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:26 pm

(EJ: ;n; *runs over to Rachel* Flare said she's gonna light my butt on fire! DX

Of course, run to your girlfriend for safety... XD You big baby.

Okay, thanks! Sil, could you give me the ages and sexualities of your characters please? ouo?)

Chase was forcing himself to breathe evenly; he wasn't used to having people get all up close and personal with him unless they were one of his siblings or a small child. He could tell that Pippa was oblivious to how uncomfortable he was with the situation, and tried not to let her know so she wouldn't get upset again. He focused on not getting too tense, and idly kept rubbing at Pippa's back. Don't freak out don't freak out don't freak out don't freak out...

----

Scotty tried to make himself sit up straighter again, but he just wanted to curl up to hide his embarrassment, like a little kid. He looked over at Stone, replying, "I... I just feel... almost dumb. Et's hard to understand, exactly..." He figured Stone must have fallen in love before if he knew how to identify and describe it so well. Again, his loneliness explained.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:30 pm

(Rachel: FLARE! D8< 

ouo" *runs* NOOOOOOOOOPE

And no problem. owo )

"Y-yeah, that works, too...." Of course Stone knew by experience-- admitting to Jayden was probably one of the hardest things he had to say. And it felt like a million years ago that he was in that situation. Damn.... "I don't think it's really supposed to be understood..."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:33 pm

(I kind of did for some on the page XD

Joss Velvet: She's around 26-27 and she is bi.

Jinx Iceberg: He's 24 and he is heterosexual.

Josh Ink: He's about 35 and he is heterosexual.

Pippa Edge: She's somewhere in her twenties and she is heterosexual.

Finn Fluff: He's in his early twenties and he is heterosexual.

Flare: Yeah 030)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:40 pm

(You want help coming up with last names? o3o? I have this name website thingy that helps me. I just came up with Ruth and Marie's today, as well as Maude and Jasper's. XDDDD)

Scotty fiddled with his hair again, the woolly white curls flopped over his eyes. He was finally becoming aware that Stone was significantly closer than he had been when they first sat down, though he still couldn't connect the dots and figure out why. He was too confused and overwhelmed as it was without overthinking things.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:40 pm

(Whups, posted late. XDDDD If you're happy with those last names I'll put them up.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:43 pm

"U-um...." Stone really didn't know what to do now, and was very tempted to shift away, as he didn't know how Scotty would take it. The hybrid understood that Scotty had never felt this before, so naturally, he was a little hesitant, "S-Scotty....?"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:45 pm

(I'm happy with their last names 030)

"Chase...um...remember how I told you that I have a crush on you?" she asked. She kept her voice steady and maintains her calmness, at least for now.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:50 pm

(You forgot Malt. o3o And Swan. I need everyone. XDDDD Aaralyn is six, right?

And oh gawd here it comes... Poor Chase is gonna like faint or something... XDDDD)

Chase was seriously going to wig out in about thirty seconds if something didn't make this situation more comfortable. He got even more freaked out when Pippa had to start bringing up her feelings while cuddling all up against his chest like a friggin' purring cat-- No. Breathe. It's okay. Breeeeathe. He stammered as calmly as possible, "Uh... y-yeah... You, uh, mentioned that before..."

---

"Hm?" Scotty looked up again when Stone asked for his attention, and saw that the hybrid was just as awkward as he was. Okay, so maybe I'm not as dumb as I thought... His face was still red, though, and it didn't seem like it was going to go back to normal anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:56 pm

(If you need everyone, then Richard is 48, and Anna is 46. o3o" 

*slowly pushes Scotty's and Stone's faces closer* eue <3 

Stone: o/////o" ) 

Suddenly, Stone was feeling a lot more courageous, especially since Scotty had admitted that he was in love.... Stone was quick, and wasted no time pressing his lips against Scotty's, even though it wasn't very long, before pulling away. He almost didn't want to, but had forced himself to through his red face. 

(AW COME ON, THAT'S IT?! 

Stone: >/////<' )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:58 pm

(Oh yeah...here you go.

Malt Grayscale: She's about 17 and a heterosexual.

Swan....whatever Stone's last name is XD: She's about 14 and is bi.

Yes Aaralyn is 6.)

"Well, um, if you don't mind me asking...do you feel the same way?" she asked, her face was red and she hoped she wasn't making a huge mistake by asking him. Her tail stopped wagging because she was kind of nervous about what his answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:15 pm

(What species is Josh again... ^^'? He hasn't been introduced and I forget. D8 *flails*

Also, Nate's "rank" or whatever is "derp." XD Greyson's is "Class clown." XDDDDD

And now... Scotty being a lovestruck sheep... <3)

Scotty blinked, of course surprised by the gesture, but then he realized that was the first time Benjy had actually gotten the courage to kiss him. The first time ever. He just sat there for a moment, as though taking it in, then reached over and grabbed Stone's head in his hands and pulled him back over; well, he ended up being the one who moved because the hybrid was super-strong and kind of difficult to pull around. The sheep kissed him again, sort of getting all caught up in what was happening.

----

Chase was going to have a meltdown-- he knew it. He tried to think of the right response, a million thoughts racing through his head at once; Well, you see, all of the relationships in my life went to hell so I'm just not sure. You seem like a nice girl, but I'm messed up in the head and will likely break down and fall into a spiraling depression, and freak out every time you touch me. I'm freaking out right now because you just won't get the hell off, I'm not enjoying this like you are... You'll hate me eventually because of it.

Just then, Sasha came home, and Chase hurriedly pulled himself away from Pippa, almost as though he was afraid of touching her anymore. He choked out a few hasty words, "H-hey, Sash, Pippa wanted to talk to you while you're here! I-I forgot I have somewhere to be, s-so I'll be back!" He then bolted out the door, leaving Sasha standing there with an "oh you did it again" look on her face.

Sasha heaved a sigh, facepalming once her brother was gone, "Don't take it personally, babe, he does this with every woman until he calms down enough to act like a normal person around them. Anyway, what did you wanna talk to me about?"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:18 pm

(Josh is a skunk.)

Pippa was kind of surprised at Chase's reaction, but kept a straight face as she looked over at Sasha." I was wondering if I could still get my ears pierced by you." she answered.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:23 pm

(OH MY GOD XDDDDD

Tina: ....?

Nate: o7o )

Stone only stared at Scotty, his face really, really red. Especially since he had acted upon instinct, and barely even thought about it. He had no idea how the sheep would have reacted, so when Scotty took Stone's head in his hands and kissed him back (for the first time), he was just as shocked as Scotty was. The hybrid's face shot red, his eyes opening for a second, before he let them close. His heart was hammering against his rib cage, and he was pretty sure it would explode.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:31 pm

(What's Yvette's last name...? o3o?

And yes. XD Raine is also a derp, but also an engineer. XDDDDD)

Sasha gawked at Pippa, then her face suddenly lit up like a little kid on Christmas. She squealed and grabbed Pippa's wrist, hauling her to her feet and dragging her off towards her room, "Yes, finally! I think I might be starting to really like you. I've got lots of earrings to choose from in my room, but you might wanna go with something small and simple cause you won't be able to take them out for a like a month after the piercing."

---

(Must... draw... Scone... fluff... *dies* The whole irony of the wolf and the sheep thing is just too perfect, too...)

Though not necessarily very good at kissing yet, since this was only his second or third one, Scotty at least knew this felt... well, right, in a way. He pulled his head away after a few long moments, only to wrap his arms around his Benjy in a hug, having that urge to hold onto him, just like when he was hurt and had scared him half to death. It was strange, that the one without the super strength was the one who seemed to be a little overly protective, but he couldn't help it. As his feelings became clear, he grew more protective and attached to the hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:36 pm

(Her last name is Vidmar. owo"

And I saw that as well..... XDDDDDD

I KNOW RIGHT!? I NEVER INTENDED IT EITHER! X3)

Stone wasn't an expert at kissing, either, but a little more experienced than Scotty, so he mostly took the lead. However, when Scotty pulled away, Stone did as well-- his face was so warm, he was sure a blood vessel would burst! The hybrid couldn't help but hug Scotty back after the sheep hugged Stone and brought him close. He couldn't help but purr and lean against him more, clearly enjoying this quite a lot, especially since hinting finally wasn't needed to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:39 pm

(Swan: Hey I'm part wolf too! Ben introduce me to your boyfriend! e3e I'm dying to meet him. *goes to dim the light around them*)

Pippa was now getting second thoughts, but Sasha looked so happy. "Maybe just some simple silver or gold earrings would work." she said, the wasn't glad about getting her ears pierced. She was glad that she made Sasha very happy or at least it seemed like it.

(Friend: e3e Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

Me: Quiet you!

Friend: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....let it happen....e3e

Me: NO!

Friend: Shhhhhhhhh *puts rose petals around and jazz music plays* e3e *dims the lights and puts Sasha and Pippa close together* yes....

Pippa: WTH?!

Friend: Shhhhhh doggie....shhhhh....let it happen e3e

Me: Why am I friends with you again...-_-'

Friend: Because we're fabulous.

Me: Oh yeah...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: