The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:47 pm

(Oh my God Nani.... XD

Aaron: *gladly strips*

Just, keep your boxers on, alright? Please?

Aaron: No promishesh. ;P

Goddammit you! D8< )

Aaron didn't really want help, but he couldn't exactly pull the shirt over his head. So, he let Nani do it, and winced a little when it was peeled off from his wounds. "Agh...." If he wasn't so beat up right now, he probably would have enjoyed this. He then started to pull of his pants, which weren't really pants anymore.

---

Neither of the Brodeurs really knew what to do.... they had to figure he was feeling guilty that there were so many people that got hurt over him. That was in his nature, which wasn't exactly the best thing for someone to have. Roy was feeling the most helpless, as he had nearly died himself... the bat gave Laura a glance, before looking away.

Rachel swallowed again, "E-Ezhay, look a-at me!" She was acting out from fear and her emotions going wild, especially since the cat wasn't looking at her. She wasn't pulling a Laura from before and calling EJ a bastard, but she was very close to.

---

Tina hid against Greyson's chest, her arms wound tightly around him as she refused to let go. Her shoulders were shaking a bit, but not as violently as before.

There was a sudden knock at the door, which made Tina jump and shudder more in Greyson's arms. She had no idea who it was, but didn't want to know.

Her brother was at the door, looking incredibly anxious. This wasn't good for him at all, but he had to know if Tina was okay, and Greyson, too. "Tina? Greyson!?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:57 pm

(Oh gawd, Aaron... XD

Nani: B-but... he's not hurt there, is he? o.o'

Sasha: *laughing hysterically*)

First thing was first-- Nani shook two pills out of a little bottle, then filled a paper cup with water and gave them to Aaron, "Take this for the pain, and I'll start cleaning you up." The ocelot put a little warm water on the washcloth, and gently started to wipe the blood off of Aaron's chest so she could see his wounds properly, being as careful as possible.

---

At first, it seemed like he was going to ignore Rachel's desperate request. However, after a moment, he started to slowly pull his arms back off his head and propped his hands against the mattress to sit himself up, turning his head to look over at her. His yellow eyes were bloodshot and glistening with tears as he just looked at her, trying to breathe evenly because the heavy I'm-about-to-seriously-cry breathing kind of hurt with cracked ribs.

---

"Shh, calm down..." Greyson told her when she jumped, "It's just your brother..." He looked up at his Chao, who had of course flown home when she got scared, "Would you please get that?"

Bebe fluttered over to the door and turned the knob for Phillip to let him in, "Cha chao..."

"We're over here on the couch," Greyson called, still sitting there and holding Tina. He didn't want to let go of her for fear she'd start freaking out and crying again... She was really shaken up.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:08 pm

(I think I enjoyed that way too much... and no Nani, he would be on the floor screaming like a girl if he was injured there. Just saying.

Aaron: You're ruining it, Blue!

DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FLIP!?)

"Thanksh..." Aaron tried not to shift in pain as Nani started to clean him up, and downed the pain medication. He put the cup on the side of his bed, not exactly feeling that awkward in just his boxers. He pulled a face, but was relatively alright.

---

Rachel was pretty convinced he was going to ignore her, but was relieved when he turned to look at her. Her eyes widened a little, and she tried to not break down...again... "O-oh God..." She moved closer to EJ, her breathing trying to even out, "Oh A-Aurora...."

---

Tina froze when Greyson mentioned Phillip, and relaxed a little, even though her grip on Greyson didn't let up. She didn't dare peek up from the hybrid, too scared to do so.

Phillip was confused to see Bebe at the door, and for a second, he looked around confused, but then he noticed Greyson sitting with his sister on the couch, "Oh God..." Phillip hurried to them, his eyes wide when he saw what state his sister was in, "First, some asshole attacked Maude and Jasper, and now Sect cyborgs attacked!?"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Malt nodded and got up, she was still a bit shaken. She was better than before though.

---

"I-I..."he stammered.

---

Flare came home and set Jayden down on the couch. "Winnie." she called.

---

"I'll try." Pippa replied and closed her eyes, only then did she realize how tired she felt. She soon fell asleep while still holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:18 pm

(Nani: Oh... that sounds like it would really hurt...

That's not the point, sweetie... *facepalms and tries really hard not to laugh at her*)

After cleaning him up a little, Nani applied some antibiotics to the wounds before starting to patch them up, having to stitch up the ones that were too deep but using just gauze for the rest, then she wrapped bandages around his chest to hold everything in place and keep the stitches from snagging on anything, "There... Sorry if that stung a little." Then, having a Nani moment, she planted a little kiss on the top of the bandages, kissing it better for him before turning her attention to his legs.

----

EJ finally acted more like himself when he just let himself cry, reaching out to Rachel like a lost child. He grabbed onto her once she managed to shuffle close enough, pressing his head against her to muffle the sound of his terrified cries, like he was being taken all over again right in that moment. He hadn't really let himself just let out all the terror and other emotions that came with the situation, but he was now... though it hurt like hell with his ribs aching every time he took too sharp or deep of a breath, or shook too much from sobbing.

---

"Wait, someone attacked Maude and Jasper?" that was news to Greyson, who gawked at Phillip with wide violet eyes, "What kind of jerk would hurt a mom and her little kid?!" He kept petting Tina's hair, trying his best to soothe her while even Bebe fluttered over to help. The bunny-eared Chao sat on Tina and snuggled close to her, trying to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:20 pm

(Should Aaralyn come and be cute around Jasper?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:22 pm

Relieved when Pippa fell asleep, Chase adjusted her blankets to try to make her more comfortable, then rested his arms on the mattress and his head on his arms. He was still sitting in a chair next to the bed, not feeling comfortable with actually getting onto the mattress with her... It was uncomfortable, especially for a guy who would have back soreness probably for a few months yet, but he got over it.

---

Hearing Flare's voice, Winnie hurriedly got off the bed, sort of falling in her rush. She thumped onto the floor with a little yelp, but clumsily got to her feet and ran out of the room, bolting down the hallway. However, she didn't leap at Flare for a hug. Instead, she came to a screeching halt in the doorway of the living room and just stared at them, horrified at the sight of blood and the painful, frightened aura coming off of Jayden. The little white fox took a hesitant step back, suddenly more wary than joyful, "F-flare...?"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:25 pm

After a while she started to move around and let out small whines. She dreamed about her ex and what he had done to her.

---

"It's ok sweetheart. He'll be ok, he's just a bit shaken. We're going to help him ok." Flare said and scooped up the little fox.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:31 pm

(Oh my God Nani.... 

Aaron: I mean, if she wantsh to check..... e//u//e

AARON NO! *shoves him into a closet*)

Aaron had to look away when Nani started to stitch him up in some places... He wasn't exactly squeamish, but wasn't a fan of watching his skin being stitched together. Even with the medication, he pulled a face, and almost pulled away, but forced himself to stay still. He looked back to her once she was done, and gave her a bit of a confused look as the ocelot kissed his wounds like he was a little kid.... He would have said something, but just made himself nod a little. 

---

Rachel was trying to be strong for the both of them, but when EJ started to break down after grabbing onto her, it was like a slap to the face. Slowly, she let herself cry again, her shoulders shaking with her sobs. Again. The Broduers didn't exactly know what to do, and just watched the two cry.... They needed to let it out. 

---

"The asshole used the excuse that they worked with the Sect to attack her! She had no choice, and didn't want to on the first place! She never caused any pain...." Phillip suddenly fell silent, remembering again that she had brought him back to health after he nearly died... 

Tina wasn't really paying attention to what was going on-- she just curled up against Greyson, now feeling tired, but still shaky.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:32 pm

Jayden hadn't noticed Winnie just yet.... He was shaking and curling up on himself, looking like he was starting to go into shock, if he hadn't already. A small whimper escaped his throat again, which sounded rather pitiful.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:42 pm

Being dog tired (hurhur), Chase didn't wake up when he heard the noises. Rather, he subconsciously did the Chase thing to do... In his sleep, he climbed up onto the bed, flopped down, and bundled Pippa up in his arms like she was just a little kid... Then he promptly snored in her ear.

(Oh, Chase. You're such a charmer. XDDDDD

Chase: Quiet, you... >////>')

----

"B-but..." Winnie was stiff when Flare scooped her up, squeamish about the blood on Flare's clothes. Freaking out like any eight-year-old would, she pushed against Flare's chest, leaning away from her, "N-no... no..."

----

(Nani: oAo'

Oh my gawd just--! *starts laughing, unable to help it*

Sasha: *lying on the floor, laughing so hard she has tears in her eyes*)

Amused with herself, Nani just smiled that funny, oblivious little smile of hers while she finished patching Aaron up. She was trying to make herself feel better for his sake, not wanting him to have to deal with a sobbing emotional mess while he recovered from some minor but still painful wounds. When she finished, she was in a little bit of a rush to start cleaning herself off, quickly putting the first aid materials back into the closet, "Y-you should rest now... Take it easy..."

----

EJ clung to Rachel, sitting there on the bed with her standing next to it. He was pretty sure she would end up sitting on the bed with him, as they were probably not going to leave one another's company all night... Not after this. He pulled his head back to peer around Rachel, looking at Roy with his usual expressive gaze, no longer looking so hollow and freaked out, though still guilty as he stammered, "I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry you got hurt helping me..."

----

"They're okay though, right...?" Greyson asked, glancing back down at Tina. She seemed to be calming down... or, rather, her tiredness was starting to take over. Some sleep would do her some good, though. Maybe she'd feel better in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Pippa snuggled closer to Chase and put her head on his chest. She gently wrapped her arms around him and her nightmare slowly faded away.

(Pippa: ^///^)

---

Flare realized that she had blood on her clothes and gave a sorry smile. "It's ok baby." she said and put Winter on a chair and quickly burned the blood off. "I'm ok, Jayden needs us right now. We need to give him lots of hugs and kisses. Can you help me with that?" she asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:55 pm

(That snoring... so sexy...

Chase: Would you stop teasing me?!

No, because it's fun! XDDDD)

Oblivious to the fact that he had done that in his sleep, Chase just kept snoring away... Pippa seemed to be a perfectly willing victim, unlike the poor Brodeur twins when they were still in his care. Any time they went to sleep in his room, or he dozed off on the couch, he would proceed to cuddle them against their will. Roy was strong enough to get him off, but poor Rachel was doomed until her brother helped her.

----

Recovering from her little freakout, Winnie looked over at Jayden, "He needs more than hugs and kisses..." The poor guy was quite traumatized, and injured at least a little. Cautiously, she inched closer to him, knowing she had the ability to help him at least a little, "U-um... Jayden...?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:57 pm

(Oh wow..... Chase, you are the charmer! XD

AND I REGRET NOTHING! AARON YOU ASSHOLE! 

Aaron: e//u//e" ) 

Aaron sat on the edge of the bathtub, and looked at his bandaged wounds, before watching Nani as she went to put the supplies away, "You know, you should, too.... I will if you will...." The panther was feeling oddly tired, which was a little not normal for him. He was the insomniac, and this was something he wasn't used to. 

---

Rachel did end up sitting on the bed next to EJ, her arms wrapped around him as she hid her face against his shoulder. She was hiccuping and gasping, failing to breathe properly right now. 

Roy didn't know what to think right now.... He could see the guilt in EJ's eyes, and he knew how bad the feeling could get. It was awful, "Eet's not your fault.... Eet's mine." He didn't move out of the way of fire in time. He shivered a little, before replying, "I know you must zink zat ees was because of you.... Buht we waire pretty much een ze same seenkeeng sheep seence ze moment we waire born... We're een zis togezair, whezair you like eet or not." 

---

"Alright enough.... Maude had a concussion, but she's alright." Phillip sighed a little, and ran a hand through his hair, "I'm fucked after this...." Shaking his head, he then changed the subject, "What the heck happened here...? Did one of them get inside?" The male otter then knelt by Tina's head, and he saw her eyes following him, and then closing.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:00 pm

*le morning*

Pippa woke up against Chase's chest. She blushed a bit, but didn't complain. She didn't do anything, but just wait for him to wake up.

---

Flare was behind Winnie just in case if he freaked out she could comfort him easier than Winnie. This was usually why she made Jayden stay out fights.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:29 pm

(Chase: I didn't mean it! >//A//<

And Aaron most definitely did mean it... XD)

"I-I need to get cleaned up first," Nani stammered, shaking her head. Since they were already in the bathroom, she started pulling off her outer layer of bloody clothing and tossing it onto the floor, "G-get the smell of blood off me... I can't stand it..." Clearly, if she was fine with stripping down to her underwear right in front of Aaron so she could start getting the blood off. She had a few faint bruises here and there from when panicky patients accidentally lashed out, but they weren't anything of real concern... just reminders of the events that took place in the infirmary.

---

EJ was going to try to argue, but instead he returned to hiding his head against Rachel. When her grip on him got a little too tight, he gently pushed on her, "H-hey... my ribs are s-still kinda cracked..." Hugging him too tightly hurt. Breathing too much hurt, for Aurora's sake! The cat sniffled, trying to calm down, "B-but I s-still want you to stay w-with me..."

---

"Yeah... he went after Tina to try to force her to tell him where EJ was..." Greyson admitted, speaking in a low, calm voice while still petting Tina's curly hair, "She honestly didn't know, which the guy didn't seem to get. We managed to chase him off together, but... it was kinda scary to be attacked in our own home. Tina's a bit shaken up."

---

Chase was still snoring softly, sound asleep. The guy was a very heavy sleeper, and couldn't really wake up in the morning without his cup of coffee... he was very predictable that way. His blonde hair had fallen out of its ponytail again, straggling all over his face and neck in wispy, pale cream strands that swayed a little with his breath as he snored.

---

Winnie hesitantly put a hand on Jayden's arm, then tightened her grip and leaned a little closer to him. She used her empathy to try to help him calm down, but it was hard with her feeling just as frightened as he was. She looked nervously up at Flare, her ears pinned flat to her head.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Pippa moved her arm in order to move his hair out of his face. She gave a little smile and then just kissed his cheek.

---

"He'll be ok." Flare assured and took one of Winter's hands so that she could feel how calm she was.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:46 pm

His ear twitching, Chase let out a groan, then a yawn, and then snorted as he leaned his head against Pippa's shoulder. He laid there like that for a moment before slowly opening one green eye, drowsily staring ahead of himself as though he didn't notice his surroundings, too sleepy still.

---

Feeling a little better with reassurance from Flare, Winnie calmed down enough to give Jayden a little bit of physical healing to go with the emotional support.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:51 pm

"You awake?" she asked when he stirred.

---

Flare hoped that she was doing everything right. She was worried about both of them, she would make sure Jayden didn't fight again.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:07 am

(Still not sure what else to post...except skipping to when Lance actually finds the Safekeep.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:36 am

(*claws at face* One of the things that I hate about my upcoming Showcase is that my mum just loves o go full out with make-up.... eme" *flops over* Awdkhefhkefhkdfkhfs)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:54 am

(Oh dear... XD I have another family thing today soooo... ouo" Might not be able to be online too awful much. We need to get ready to leave in like an hour and a half.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:00 am

(Yeah... And I'm leaving soon, too, so I won't be back until later... I might draw some, but I'll probably just read Homestuck or something.... Also, if you get into Homestuck, don't skip the Act 3 intermission. It is important, although it might not look it, and is probably my favourite part in the entire thing so far. :p)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:03 am

(Oh dear... XD I should really start trying to read that, but I dunno. Seems kind of insane.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:06 am

(It is kind of crazy... And confusing as fuck, but it gets better, I promise! Please don't be turned off by the first Act. If you keep reading and stuff, you'll find out about the forth wall being stolen, and how Andrew Hussie (the creator) is actually in it. And you probably won't look at Betty Crocker the same way again. Long story. :p)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: