The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:34 pm

(Evey and Laura: ..........)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:34 pm

(XDDDD

Roy: e//n//e" I 'ate you SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! *then looks at Evey and Laura with an 'oh shit' look on his face* 

Hurhurhur.... eue)

Last edited by Blueleaf on Thu May 22, 2014 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:35 pm

(XD reply please chirp.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:41 pm

(Zero: Love you too bro *fist bumps Roy*

You do still have to deal with Evey you know that right?

Zero: ... *bad poker face*

YA DONE GOOFED!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:44 pm

(ZERO YOU DUN GOOFED REALLY, REALLY BAD. 

Okay, Roy kind of had an excuse... I mean, he's bi. 

Roy: You're really enzhoyeeng zat you made me zat, aren't you....? 

Yep. eue )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:52 pm

(I was kinda waiting for Blueh to post... And I'm drawing Rachel holding a Relliot baby... eue

Laura: omo .....

Evey: eno .....?)

Chase hurried to the infirmary, gently laying Pippa down as doctors rushed over to look at her. He was trying not to panic, staying next to her so she wouldn't get scared, "I-it's okay... You're okay..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:57 pm

(Oh. Whoops. o3o" Sorry. And Relliot baby! <3 

Rachel: ouo? 

Roy: eme" 

And this is why I love making fun of Roy... And I needed diversity.) 

Roy suddenly stiffened when he heard a voice yell at him-- if he weren't in such a dangerous situation, and facing possible death, he probably would have told Zero off. Gritting his teeth, the bat suddenly broke out into a run and slammed into the cyborg's side, trying to throw him off balance and off EJ. He was aware that his sister was watching the entire thing, and he really wished she would bounce already, but she was frozen in fear on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:01 pm

Pippa whined, she didn't undertsnd everything was blurry to her and she could hear a ringing sound in her ears. Right now she was so scared and worried, she could barely make out Chase, but the other people she couldn't really see. They were just blurs of colors.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:05 pm

Jonah saw his chance and zipped in. Fire kicked up behind him as he turned himself into a buzz saw. He managed to fly right into the cyborg's bicep...which the blade cut through like a hot knife through butter...

Zero's eyes half shut...but he kept up the fight. Every now and then a Chaos Blast would go off sending everything within about 100 feet of Zero flying.

(About to post a shit load of art so I'll be a little slow.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:08 pm

The cyborg staggered, dropping EJ and cursing, "The hell?! Dammit, you guys are supposed to shoot the damn freaks!" He wasn't sure whether to shoot at Roy or Jonah first, and hesitated for a moment, while his young victim lay at his feet, coughing and grimacing in pain from his snapped ribs. The cyborg's hesitation led to Jonah chopping his arm off, and he shrieked, stepping back and away from EJ-- apparently that arm had some living nerves in it still.

----

Chase held Pippa's hand as the healers gave her some pain medication and started patching up her wounds. He gently touched her face, getting her attention and hoping she was comforted by his presence.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:10 pm

Jonah didn't let up only followed up with a wave of his blade...and to his surprise flames slashed off of it in a horizontal wave.

"GOT HIM!" Zero snapped and teleport, grabbing EJ and then teleporting the kid a little ways away from the fight.

"Hold still." he said fiddling with the restraining ring on his neck trying to get it off.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Pippa leaned her head against Chase's hand. She was glad that he was here with her. She did feel comforted by him, her tail moved a bit. She felt better and after a little bit her vision and hearing was getting a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:15 pm

Roy, breathing heavily by now, casted Jonah a glance, before moving past EJ to slug the guy across the face. There was some metal plating on his face, so it wouldn't exactly kill him, but was still plenty effective. Roy was honestly kind of wary to be next to the pyro, as he didn't want to get burned at all, but he ignored it for now. He glanced at EJ once, and was relieved to see him relatively alright-- alright enough in this situation. And he was also thankful that Zero had teleported him away from the fight.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:24 pm

The cyborg was stunned when Roy impaled some of the metal on his face, apparently having a hard time functioning with the wiring being damaged. He just stood there like a statue, but he wasn't the only soldier around... his allies were moving in to attack Jonah and Roy.

EJ yelped when Zero grabbed him, and struggled when he started fiddling with the ring around his neck, coughing, "Don't mess with it!" He knew how volatile this technology was, and he was worried that it would start hurting him if he fought with it too much. The little cat was trying to keep a straight face, but his chest and back hurt like hell and he was terrified, and he didn't know if Rachel or Roy was okay, and he had this stupid thing around his neck and Zero kept pulling at it...

(EJ: I will not cry I will not cry I will not cry I will not cry...)

----

Chase was relieved when she finally responded, and he leaned forward to press his head against hers, gently, "Thank god... You scared me to death..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:28 pm

Zero finally rolled his eyes.

"Man screw this!" he snapped and formed a Chaos Spear on the end of his hand about the size of a knife. The energy split the ring right in two.

"You alright?" Zero asked bidding EJ to lay on his side in the recovery position.

~

"JUST DIE ALREADY!!!" Jonah said rushing up behind and stabbing him in the back, while his blade was on fire.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:32 pm

Roy was quite satisfied when he felt and heard the crunching of metal under his fist, but it was short lived. He stiffened when Jonah streaked past him to stab the cyborg in the back, and he was about to yank him back, but it was already too late. And, he had other guys to worry about. The bat leaped and promptly tackled the first soldier he saw, a veil of indifference coming over him as he fought to stay alive.  

Rachel was snapped out out her daze, and finally bounced away from the fight. A good ways away, she got up, shaky and terrified, from what she just saw. Oh God.... Oh Aurora.... Struggling to keep herself composed, the bat searched for Zero and EJ again, and felt like she was on a wild goose chase, "EJ! Zehro!"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:35 pm

She shook her head slightly, trying to nuzzle him. She would be ok. She could see and hear a lot better now."What happened?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:37 pm

"Yo! Rachel!" Zero shouted over the gunfire motioning to her, "You've gotta get him out of here, I'll cover you!"

Zero stomped his foot, and an M416, being used by a Sect soldier beforehand jumped up into his arms. He started shooting to draw attention...and subsequently enemy fire.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:37 pm

(Gawd, Zero... you're traumatizing him even more... XD Rachel is gonna need a while to fix this...)

EJ couldn't help but scream in terror when Zero whipped out a chaos spear and jabbed it at his neck. He just sat there and trembled as the hedgehog pushed him into a laying position, his fur fluffed out and eyes wide. He wasn't sure if he was going into shock or just scared out of his wits, but either way he was pretty much freaking out on the inside... it didn't help that he was terrified of being taken back to the Sect, which was what this entire mission was all about.

---

The cyborg collapsed, but more ordinary soldiers too his place. They were confused when they couldn't find their quarry, unaware of Zero's teleportation abilities.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:39 pm

Silcat wrote:
She shook her head slightly, trying to nuzzle him. She would be ok. She could see and hear a lot better now."What happened?" she asked.

"You were attacked..." Chase replied, hoping she didn't remember that it was her ex who did it. She had gotten a bad concussion, so she might lose those memories. He kept things short and sweet, "Sasha and I got to you just in time... there's a Sect attack going on." He smoothed her hair back from her face, "It's okay now, though... You're safe..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:41 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(Gawd, Zero... you're traumatizing him even more... XD Rachel is gonna need a while to fix this...)

EJ couldn't help but scream in terror when Zero whipped out a chaos spear and jabbed it at his neck. He just sat there and trembled as the hedgehog pushed him into a laying position, his fur fluffed out and eyes wide. He wasn't sure if he was going into shock or just scared out of his wits, but either way he was pretty much freaking out on the inside... it didn't help that he was terrified of being taken back to the Sect, which was what this entire mission was all about.

---

The cyborg collapsed, but more ordinary soldiers too his place. They were confused when they couldn't find their quarry, unaware of Zero's teleportation abilities.

"Over here ya fuck buckets!!!!" Zero snapped shooting at them.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:41 pm

(Flare shall help EJ recover because bonding e3e)

"The lab...he...I can't remember his name...but I remember mostly everything else...is Sasha ok?" she asked, she was glad that she was ok and safe, but she was also worried about his sister.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:43 pm

( -_-" Only you would call somebody a fuck bucket while shooting at them Zee...

Zero:  lol!
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:45 pm

(Oh yeah. ono Definitely. 

Rachel: *shakes* omo ) 

Rachel's ears suddenly perked when she heard Zero call to her, and hurried over to them. She looked like she was about to say something, but the sight of the hedgehog with a gun shut her up. Trembling, she noticed EJ laying on his side, terrified out of his wits, and knelt down by him. "Ezhay!" Wasting no time, she hefted the smaller cat into her arms, thankful for once he was so small, and bounded towards the infirmary. She tried to be gentle with him, but it was difficult. 

---

Roy had stiffened at the sound of gunfire, much louder than it was before, and coming right from Zero. He dove to the side just as Zero was shooting, but suddenly, pain flared up in his leg, which caused him to awkwardly land on his side. A stray shot had hit one of Roy's legs, and blood was pumping from the wound already, with Roy's face paling. His mind was screaming for him to move, but his body wasn't responding.

(Roy: ZEHRO I 'ATE YOU! D8< 

ouo' )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:52 pm

(EJ: OmO *broken*

Aaaand now his girlfriend is carrying him. XD Poor kid...)

At first EJ was stiff and helpless in Rachel's arms, but then his legs started kicking until she either put him down or dropped him, and he started staggering along with her. It was faster than her carrying him, though it couldn't have been very good for his damaged ribcage, not that he cared too much as he just tried to get away from those aiming to kidnap him. He was on the verge of losing his composure, but refused to break down until Rachel was safe... He was scarcely breathing, eyes wide with terror as he clutched at Rachel to keep from falling over as they ran.

---

Sasha had taken care of the intruder inside and gone back outside to help with the fighting. She was shooting at people using her brother's gun when she noticed Roy... and he hit the ground. The canine hurried forward, dropping to her knees and skidding the last few feet to Roy's side, "Hey, buddy... damn, that bullet must've hit something important. Hold on, I'll make a tourniquet." She pulled off her overshirt, quickly tying it around his leg and pulling it as tight as she could to help stop the bleeding.

(It had to be Sasha. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: