The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silcat
Anonymous

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:55 pm

(Yes I did. Rp? I will be slow...very slow XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:05 pm

(Sure. What should we do? ouo?)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:08 pm

(maybe some Nalt and Jvette. Jinx shall make a move 030)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:09 pm

(Ooh, okay! o7o How should Jinx and Yvette meet up and stuff? Also, I have no idea about Nalt.... ^^" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:14 pm

(Scotty: Unless he just doesn't want to... Maybe he esn't enterested weth me anymore... Maybe I ded something wrong... omo' *concerned*

I'm very slow too. XD Who posted last for us, Sil?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:17 pm

(Stone: W-what?! S-Scotty, you did nothing wrong! oAo 

*makes kissy faces* eue Maybe you two will get the frickle frackle one day. 

Stone: SHUT UP BLUE! e////e" 

Hurhurhur.... eue)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:18 pm

(You know what? I got an idea. o7o Could Jayden work for the Capital House as a cook? He can be awesome too because he can fight. XD Also, Roy would probably have a tab on Phillip, if he's going to be in the story, with his clairvoyance.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:22 pm

(Hahaha, that works! XD Jay Jay the cook... X3

Scotty: omo? *doesn't understand*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:26 pm

(Okay. owo 

Jayden: Okay....? 

Stone: S-Scotty, you did nothing wrong! o///o I-I'm still interested in you! 

Frickle frackle. eue 

Stone: BLUE I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL MURDER YOU! D//8< )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:29 pm

(Scotty: Then why are you threatening people again?! DX

Hahahaha! XD Anyways, if you wanna RP then we can, but I'm slow and on my phone. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:32 pm

(Stone: Nevermind! >////<' 

And okay. owo It's fine. Who should start?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:33 pm

(Would you mind doing it this time? ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:48 pm

(Sure. ouo" ) 

Rachel awoke a good few hours later after the whole incident by the lake. She was honestly surprised that she woke alone, with EJ nowhere in sight. Sitting up on her bed and rubbing at her face, she stifled a yawn, before swinging her legs over the side of the bed and getting up. She wanted to go take a shower as her hair was all fuzzy, but she wanted to find EJ more. So, she dismissed the thought and left her room, unaware of the whole incident with Roy and Laura. 

When Rachel asked Anna where EJ was, she said she didn't know for sure, but she offered the idea of checking by the Barnaby's. The older woman let her daughter go, but said that she couldn't stay out too long. Assuring her mother she wouldn't take too long, the bat put her hair back into a messy bun and put on her shoes, before leaving the apartment with a goodbye to her parents as she went to visit the Barnabys. She hadn't in a while, anyway. 

Rachel almost got lost, as she wasn't paying much attention, but managed to find their apartment. She hesitated at the door, before just sucking it up and knocking faintly. 

---

Stone was trying to muster up the courage to really do something with Scotty, just the two of them, but he was pulling a blank. He wasn't good with this kind of stuff at all. He felt bad, though, because Scotty had done a lot for him as he was mostly recovered from the battle almost a month ago. He sighed and combed at his hair a bit, feeling helpless and in the dark as he sat on the couch in an attempt to read.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:02 pm

Wright was making some dinner when Rachel knocked on the door. He glanced up, calling, "Can one of you kids answer the door? My hands are a little messy right now."

"Okay," EJ replied, getting up off the couch. Mimi refused to be put down, so he carried the toddler with him as he trotted over to the front door and opened it. He was surprised, and then ashamed when he saw Rachel... She wasn't mad he had left without a warning, was she? He stood there sort of awkwardly for a moment, then said sheepishly, "Sorry for running off earlier, I just... Seeing you with Anna..." It still pained him to think of the mother he lost, especially since his relationship with Quinn had been a little strained lately.

----

Scotty was up to nothing in particular, like usual. He helped tend to the gardens during the day, but it was evening now and he had come home to get a shower and make dinner. At the moment, the sheep was in the bathroom combing his woolly hair, humming to himself as he did. His hair got even curlier when wet, and he was trying to fix that with a comb and hairdryer.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:12 pm

Rachel waited patiently for someone to open the door, and was honestly a little surprised to see that EJ was the one that opened the door, with Mimi in his arms. She was quiet for a moment, before saying, "Don't be sorry.... I get eet...." She wasn't mad-- rather, she was concerned about how he was doing, "I know...." 

---

Stone still had some time, as Scotty was in the bathroom at the moment, and was taking a while. Stone honestly thought about making them dinner, but he wasn't all that good.... However, he did remember a few things that Jayden showed them when they were closer a few years back. The hybrid then got up and went to put his book away, now kind of determined to make dinner for the two of them. He didn't have to worry about Aaron much, as he spent most of his free time with Nani anyway.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:28 pm

"Y-yeah... Thanks," EJ smiled a bit when she ask she understood, then steppe back a little and offered, "You wanna come in...? Or did you want me to come over to your place?"

Mimi started pulling at one of EJ's ears, but he didn't seem to notice much; he was used to being abused by little kids. He had big ears, fluffy fur, and long hair-- plenty to pull on. Mimi giggled, playing with the little tuft of fur on the end of EJ's ear, "You ears is fluffy... My ears is not..."

-----

(Awwww, Stone! X3)

Scotty finished blow-drying his hair, then pulled on a t-shirt. He had just put on his pajamas, consisting of plain grey sweatpants and a plain blue shirt, since it was already getting pretty late in the evening. He then carefully inspected the top of his head for any signs of horns growing in-- he never had any, but neither had his mother. He still didn't, and was sort of relieved. Finished in the bathroom, he trotted out and went into the living room to find Benjy, but he wasn't there. Then he heard noises in the kitchen and curiously tilted his head to one side... Usually he was the one who made supper.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:35 pm

"You're welcome." Rachel replied with a little smile, before replying, "And I cahn't stay out too long, buht I need a beet of a break from 'ome, yeah? Besides... I aven't really seen Kueen or Wright very often, unless eet's not a good time." The bat couldn't help but smile a bit as Mimi tugged on EJ's ears, but the cat was barely fazed by it. 

---

(It was a sudden idea that came to me. I dunno what he'll make, though. XD

Stone: ^^' ) 

Stone hadn't really noticed that Scotty was finished in the bathroom, as he was in the middle of making dinner. Thankfully, Jayden had written down the recipe, as Stone would have forgotten a bunch of stuff without it, and probably would have poisoned himself and Scotty by accident or something. He just had to be careful to not break or dent anything, but it was kind of difficult, "Fuck..." The hybrid inwardly cursed under his breath as he was using a knife, and the plastic handle moulded to his palm when he applied too much pressure. Thank Aurora it didn't break all together, though.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:40 pm

(*will be very poofy*

You posted last I think, but please repost it. Sure Blueh they can meet up.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:43 pm

"Um, I think we're good..." EJ replied in response to her asking if it was a good time. He opened the door wider to let her in, then adjusted Mimi in his arms, since she was getting rather big and heavy anymore. She certainly wasn't a baby.

---

(Just remember that Scotty is vegetarian. XD He is a sheep, after all.)

Hearing a curse, Scotty walked into the kitchen, wondering what happened. He blinked when he saw Stone apparently chopping some vegetables, "Er... Benjy...?" He blinked, "Whatcha doing?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:44 pm

(I can't cause I'm on my phone. I'll be home in maybe an hour and a half.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:51 pm

(Okay. Where? ouo?

Also, please don't use the normal site on your phone.... It glitches the hell up and flips shit. eme" )

"Alright.... Zank you." Rachel stepped inside, and shifted out of the way so she wasn't in the way of the door. The bat looked around-- she hadn't been in their apartment before, so she felt a little awkward and out of place. She was certainly used to EJ coming to see her, and not the other way around. 

---

(Oh.... Well, that'll end well. XD Stone's definitely a meat-eater.... But he can try to go vegetation.... He probably wouldn't be able to give up bacon, though. XD )

Hearing Scotty now, Stone looked up from what he was doing, "I wanted to make us dinner. You usually do it, so I just wanted to give you a break.... I've had some pointers from Jayden in the past."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:57 pm

(I know, it's nuts! So I use the mobile version like a good girl. XD)

Winnie was sitting on the floor with a book, and glanced up when she saw Rachel, "Oh, hi!" She put the book down and bounced to her feet, padding over to greet the bat with a hug. Then she reached up to take Mimi from EJ, carting the toddler off to play with her.

EJ smiled up at his girlfriend again, "Sorry if things are a little weird... But Quinn left for night shift at the infirmary. It's just Wright."

Wright looked up when he heard a familiar voice, and called cheerfully, "Hi, Rachel! It's been a while, how're you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:58 pm

(I know, it's nuts! So I use the mobile version like a good girl. XD)

Winnie was sitting on the floor with a book, and glanced up when she saw Rachel, "Oh, hi!" She put the book down and bounced to her feet, padding over to greet the bat with a hug. Then she reached up to take Mimi from EJ, carting the toddler off to play with her.

EJ smiled up at his girlfriend again, "Sorry if things are a little weird... But Quinn left for night shift at the infirmary. It's just Wright."

Wright looked up when he heard a familiar voice, and called cheerfully, "Hi, Rachel! It's been a while, how're you doing?"

----

"Oh, that's nice of you," Scotty walked over to see what he was making, and of course offered, "Want any help?" Despite being vegetarian all his life, he still knew how to cook meat for his Benjy, and did so without a fuss.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:59 pm

(It posted one and a half times... Ooookay... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 7:08 pm

(I don't like using the mobile version, though.... *flails and flops over* It's not that bad on an iPad, though.) 

"'Ey." Rachel returned the hug, and smiled as she watched Winnie carry Mimi off. They both certainly were getting big, especially Mimi-- she remembered when the girl was just a baby. That was so long ago.... Turning back to EJ, she replied, "Eet's fine... I've dealt with my own weirdness... Eet's not a big deal." 

The bat's ears twitched when she heard Wright, and padded closer to the hedgehog; he was like a second father to her, when the twins really didn't have one besides Chase, even though she saw him more like a brother, "Eet certainly 'as.... I'm okay, buht zat depends on whaht your definition of 'okay' ees." Rachel was kind of aware she sounded almost exactly like Roy, but it was pretty accurate to what she was feeling. 

---

"To be honest, I would refuse and make you sit down, but I really don't want to burn anything-- myself included.' Feeling sheepish, Stone blushed a bit as he admitted, "And I may have dented a knife handle by accident...." 

(Oh wow..... XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: