The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 7:26 pm

"I know how that is," Wright smiled a bit, shaking his head, "Well, you're welcome to stay for dinner if you want to. I'm making homemade pizza tonight-- the girls' favorite." He was a fun cook, and enjoyed making things like pizza every now and then. It wasn't hard, you just needed to know how to make the dough.

EJ still looked a little sleepy as he leaned on the counter and watched Wright, his hair falling over his face like normal because he had taken his little barrettes out.

---

Scotty chuckled at that, "Alright, I'd be happy to help." He decided to handle the stove, not wanting Stone to get burned at all; if the hybrid was that bad at cooking, it would be safer if the sheep handled it. He started helping, but still looked up at his companion and said, "Et's sweet of you to want to help. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 7:39 pm

"Z-zank you, Wright, buht eet's fine. I'm not all zat 'ungry, anyway." That was true-- as much as she hadn't eaten in a few hours, she didn't feel hungry at all. It was the anxiety still, most likely, and there wasn't really much she could do about that. "Do you need 'elp at all?" 

---

"Thank you." Grateful that he didn't need to handle the stove at all, Stone went back to what he was doing, and was sure to be much more gentler. He didn't want to break anything, as they weren't exactly an infinite amount of kitchen knives available. Stone looked up again when Scotty spoke, and blushed a little, "You're welcome... I really wanted to pay you back in any way I could for helping me out after that battle...." Some new scars were made, both physically and mentally, but they were mostly all healed.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:11 pm

"No, I've got it," Wright assured her, noticing how tired and frazzled she seemed, "You look like you need a vacation... Yknow, some of the healers are offering massages and acupuncture treatments now. Quinn went just the other day. Maybe you should try it out... In fact, all of you guys could use it."

---

"Oh, you don't have to thank me... I helped you because I wanted to, and you would do the same thing for me..." Scotty replied, smiling a bit, "Though I like the idea of doing things weth you." He had honestly been a little nervous lately, because Stone didn't seem to be trying as hard as he was to build up what could be their relationship. They weren't dating yet, and Scotty wondered if Stone had doubts... It didn't help because he had no idea what he was doing. Maybe he was doing things all wrong.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:17 pm

(Sorry for the poof, my mom and I had to make a quick grocery run on our way home from the family hoopla.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:19 pm

(It's okay. I was catching up on reading.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:21 pm

"Acupuncture? And Roy? Wright, 'e would 'ave a nervous breakdown and probably 'ave a 'eart attack. Trust me." However, Rachel found those ideas to be very intriguing.... Maybe she could give it a short, to see if it would do her any good, "Buht I'll keep zat een mind. Zank you." 

(Roy: *shudders* Needles.... eme" )

---

Stone blushed a bit, before replying, "I would like that, too.... I was hoping this little dinner thing would help kick start that...." Stone just didn't know what to do really with Scotty-- he was just as confused as the sheep, and had doubts all the time that nagged in his stomach. He tried to ignore it as he went back to what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:30 pm

Wright laughed, then corrected, "Okay, maybe Roy would skip the acupuncture part, but the kid could use a massage. Quinn was telling me that the spotted girl was pretty good... Naomi is her name, I think? Certainly put my wife in a better mood, that's for sure..." He started smoothing out his pizza dough and adding the sauce and cheese to it before putting it in the little kitchen's oven, "Apparently she's teaching some other healers to do it, too. It's useful not just for helping people with physical soreness, but psychological stress. Healers focus on your overall health, after all."

---

"Well, we're spending time together..." Scotty pointed out, glancing up from the stove. As talkative as he was, he couldn't just stop with that statement, "My family used to cook together all the time. My brothers and sesters and I all learned about cooking when we were young."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:38 pm

Well, that would certainly be very, very awkward, and Rachel knew it. She casted a glance to EJ, before replying to Wright, "Roy would definitely skeep ze acupuncture. 'E nearly fainted once zhust seeng ze needle." She said, before getting back on topic, "Buht eet's good zat Nani ees doeeng zat.....we all need eet. Roy's shouldairs are about as steeff as a board." Rachel then went to stretch out her back a little, and got some rather loud cracking as she pulled a face, "I guess I do, too." 

---

"Really? It wasn't like that in my house at all.... I kind of wished it was, though. To tell you the truth, I've burnt cereal before.... And I never want that to happen again." That was when Stone was younger, and before Jayden gave some pointers, but he was still pretty bad in the kitchen. He couldn't help but chuckle a little to himself.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:48 pm

EJ had been quiet, but looked almost startled when Rachel's back popped like that, "Th-that can't be good for you..." He wondered if she was only that stressed over him, and wished he could help her relax more... like when they spent the day together not too long ago.

"Jeez, maybe you're worse than I thought," Wright arched one eyebrow at her, "You should really talk to the healers about stress... they're not just there for when you get an arm lopped off, you know."

---

"Burnt... cereal...?" Scotty seemed rather shocked by that, because he just sort of stood there for a moment in an attempt to comprehend that. He then shook his head, "Aye, lad! Do you want me to forbed you to enter the ketchen?!" He chuckled, "I've never heard of someone burning cereal..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:54 pm

"I know...." Rachel winced a bit when EJ got all concerned about how bad it was. Honestly, she was used to how tight and cramped it felt up in her shoulders-- right behind her neck was probably the worst, "Maybe I weell, when I 'ave time.... Ees eet really zat bad?" 

---

(That was actually based off a story my friend told me.... She burnt cereal in an attempt to warm the milk up..... XDDDD) 

Stone awkwardly went sheepish, and blushed at that dumbfounded look on Scotty's face as he tried to understand Stone's pitiful attempt at cooking. However, he couldn't help but laugh a bit, "That might be a good idea, actually.... And neither have I, until I found it for myself. It's something I'll probably never forget, and I still feel pitiful about it."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:03 pm

"Yes!" EJ insisted, while Wright just looked a little amused with the young cat's concern. He had a feeling he wouldn't be needed when it came to making sure Rachel was alright, because it seemed his fluffy young friend was going to make sure something happened. At the moment, EJ was shuffling closer to Rachel, looking like he wanted to magically cure her back somehow, giving her the big-eyed-floppy-ears-sad-face. The best part about that face was that EJ didn't do it intentionally... it was priceless.

---

(Oh dear... XDDD My brothers and I used to make grapes and hotdogs explode in the microwave on purpose... o3o')

Scotty shook his head again, "Goodness, lad..." He reached over to rub the top of his head, "I'll teach you, so you don't get hurt en the ketchen... but for now, we can eat." He pulled his pan off the stove, telling Stone, "I made a lettle bet of protein for you, lad-- don't think you have to be vegetarian just because I am." He had made some form of vegetable stir fry, except he had made some chicken to go in Stone's. He began to explain why he wasn't bothered by cooking meat, "Y'see, ef I eat meat, I get seck. Et's not that I don't want to, or hate et, et's that I semply can't eat et. We herbevorous races have yet to evolve stomachs that like meat."

He chuckled, then went on in his usual chatty manner, "Once I accedentally ate something weth meat en et, and got very ell. My mother was terrefied when I started getting seck for no reason, but then she found out my friend had geven me food weth meat en et, and boy ded she yell!"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:15 pm

"U-um.... Ezhay.... I'm fine, really...." Rachel put her hands up a little as she watched EJ shuffle towards her with a look on his face that she had never seen before. And he didn't break concentration at all-- Rachel concluded he wasn't doing it on purpose. And honestly, she couldn't resist that face, "Okay, okay, fine, I'll do ze massage.... I'll drag Roy wiz me, too. Zat sound good to you?" 

---

(Oh. Well then. XD I guess we all have those memories. I don't really have any myself.... I wasn't into that kind of stuff, as I didn't really have a sibling to enjoy it with.

And also.... Now that I think of it, Jayden would be a vegetarian because he can't eat meat well, either....)

"Thank you." Stone was relieved at that-- he could really use all the help he could get. He watched Stone for a minute, before looking a bit confused when Scotty mentioned about why he was a vegetarian, "Really....? I never really noticed that. Well, my dad was a wolf, and my mum was a cat, so I was never really taught about that stuff. I know Jayden couldn't eat meat, but he never said much about it until he told me flat out." It was weird, but kind of made sense-- sometimes, if he had too much of vegetables or fruit, his stomach would go upset. Now he got that. 

He smiled a little at the story as Scotty chatted along. Honestly, he wasn't exactly listening, but not ignoring it, either. His stomach growled slightly, and Stone's face lit up in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:24 pm

EJ nodded, "You should at least consult someone... I don't want you to be in any pain or anything..." That was something he couldn't help her with, and it was kind of hard for him to deal with being completely helpless; maybe he would ask for some instruction from one of the healers, so he could help take care of Rachel. She might feel more comfortable if he was the one giving her a massage, anyway.

---

(Actually, squirrels do eat a little meat. o3o They actually eat baby birds and stuff... I learned that when studying food chains.)

Scotty stopped his rambling when the hybrid's stomach rumbled, and he set their food on the table, "Set down and eat, lad. I'll get us some water to drink weth our supper..." He went to get two glasses of water, not really noticing that he was doing his usual thing and taking over when it came to chores and simple tasks... he was just so used to being helpful.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:29 pm

(I'm going to bed now.... Goodnight! *flops over* Now I gotta find out what the diets are for my characters... And finally decide on a bat species for the Broduers. But maybe that's why they're all kind of scrawny? Thy just don't eat meat all that much.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:52 am

(*got distracted really quickly* 030')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:01 am

"I know, Ezhay.... I know.... I nevair zought any of eet because I'm used to eet..." Rachel could see the rather helpless look in the cat's eyes, and honestly, she hated that look. It made her insides squirm. But she knew that feeling, and it wasn't pleasant. "Buht I weell. I promeese." 

---

(Oh, okay. owo" I'll say he's just barely an omnivore, then. Nate's also an omnivore, Yvette is a carnivore (that mostly eats bugs, but we're not going to get into that), Phillip and Tina are carnivores that wane towards seafood and fish, Aaron is an omnivore, but wanes more to meat (same goes for Delilah), Nick is a carnivore, Alpha is more of an omnivore, Midnight is more of a carnivore I think, and Lillian is an omnivore. The Brodeur family is kind of tricky. Some bats feed off insects, while others mostly feed off nectar.... So I think they'll be more carnivorous, but more waning towards fish. *shrug* I dunno.) 

"Um, okay.... Thanks...." Stone wanted to do that for the sheep, but for one thing, he was pretty hungry, and two, he didn't think that Scotty would just not help out. It wasn't in the sheep's nature at all. Benjy sat down at the table, but made himself wait for Scotty to return-- he didn't want to start without him, as that would be kind of rude, even though it was very, very tempting.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:21 am

Wright chuckled, accidentally interrupting their serious conversation. Embarrassed, he said, "Sorry, it's just that nobody can really deny the face..."

"What face...?" EJ asked, confused. He honestly had no idea that he did that; it was just that his emotions showed on his face so much that he tended to make some pretty interesting facial expressions.

------

Scotty went over to sit at the table with Stone, handing him a glass of water to go with his food, "Here you are, laddy." He then contentedly started digging into his own food, his sheep tail batting back and forth happily.

(I had a lamb once, and he wagged his tail like a dog. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:28 am

"Your ears are all floppy... And your eyes are all beeg and sad, almost puppy dog like...Wright ees...um...right, about zat." Rachel smiled a little-- she was right about him not being aware of the look on his face. "Eet really ees 'ard to deny eet." 

---

(Aw! <3 

Stone: o///o? 

He finds it cute. eue <3 Anyway, what now? And good morning. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:36 am

(Hehe, good morning. ouo

Hey. Benjy. Make a move. Do it. XD We can continue fluffiness or I can be evil. o3o Evil is fun.

Oh! I might write a short story... about Scotty being heroic. Because he needs a hero moment eventually. XD)

"But I didn't..." EJ was even more confused, and Wright couldn't help but laugh at his expense.

The hedgehog then wrapped his eldest adopted child up in his arms as ruffled his fluffy hair. He chuckled, "You've been making that face since you were little, and we could never really resist because you were always so sincere with it. Anyway, we'll make sure the twins get some help, even if we gotta drag them down to the healers."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:43 am

(Hai. ouo *reads Plague* I finally found a decently active Gone blog on Tumblr, so I'm happy. 8D *flails£ 

What kind of evil.....? eue? 

Stone: NO EVIL! D8 

THEN KISS HIM OR SOMETHING! I DON'T KNOW! 

But Scotty having a heroic moment would make me so happy, you have no idea.... X3 What would happen?) 

Rachel smiled at that-- she could only imagine a much younger EJ making that exact face. She wouldn't be able to resist it at all, "Ze draggeng won't be necessary for me, Wright. You might 'ave to go for ze 'air for Roy, zough." 

(Roy: ...You might be my seestair, but sometimes, I really don't get you. 

Rachel: I guess we're even, zen.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:54 am

(Evil involving poor Maude....

Shiloh: oAo Why would you be mean to her?!

Because. I'm clearly evil.

Hehe, and the heroic moment is something I'm still working on... but it will be amazing... XD I've gotta figure out what he'll do before I write the story...

Awww, Roy! C'mon, you need some help. ouo)

Wright chuckled again, "Yeah, I know your brother... He might need the face too, huh?" EJ gave him a dirty look, but then the oven beeped, letting the hedgehog know that dinner was done. He released the fluffy cat and opened up the oven, pulling out his finished little pizza, "Dinner's ready, girls! You sure you don't want some, Rachel? There's plenty."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:00 am

(Oh. Well then. 

Phillip: No! D8 

He'll certainly flip shit..... ouo' That'll be fun. 

Oh. Okay. Maybe Scotty saves Stone from something?! I don't know... It depends on how 'heroic' you want him to be, I guess. 

Roy: *just grunts in response* 

Rachel: *rolls her eyes* )

Chucking as well, Rachel nodded, "Yeah, zat to.... Or zreaten zat 'e cahn't see Laura for a week... Zat'll break 'im." She fell silent after EJ gave Wright that look, and when the oven beeped. In response to Wright, Rachel shook her head, "I'm sure, zank you. I should be goeeng now, anyway...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:12 am

(Hmmm... Maybe... e3e But what could he save him from?

Maude: oAo He could save me... </3 From whatever evil is happening...)

"Oh, alright..." Wright didn't argue with her, understanding that she wanted to have dinner with her family. He started cutting his pizza, telling her, "Well, you're welcome here anytime." The two little girls ran over to him and stared eagerly up at the food, their eyes big and shiny with excitement.

EJ smoothed Winnie's white hair, looking up at Rachel, "Yeah, we love having you over..." He then picked up Mimi and put her in her little booster seat at the table, the three-year-old excitedly watching as her father cut up a slice of the pizza for her to eat with a fork.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:18 am

(Um..... I dunno..... Can Scotty swim? ouo"? 

Stone: I'm going to drown like an idiot, aren't I? 

Maybe. o3o And what is this evilness you're talking about with Maude, Chirp? Please tell me she doesn't get really sick or something....)

"Zank you." Rachel replied, honestly liking the idea of going home now... She would probably go back to bed after eating something, even if it was very small. 

(Aaaaand now what? ouo"?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:26 am

(Scotty: Wait-- you can't swim?! oAo

Nuuuu, Stone! oAo And I'm not tellinggggggg... It's a surprissssse...

Well... o3o' We can do coupley things or I can launch some drama.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: