The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:13 pm

Jax held onto Nani tightly, and looked up at Aaron with big eyes. As much as the panther was a bit shorter than Roy, he was certainly much bigger and meaner looking than the bat. "Chao chao...." Jax seemed a little unsure still, and just poked the panther's arm after fluttering over to him from Nani's shoulder. 

Kind of ignoring Jax when he poked his arm, Aaron's tattered ears twitched, "I don't need help." It was rather he just didn't want to bother trying. Especially when it came to Roy. Just no. However, when Laura turned to Roy and explained that their girlfriends wanted them to be friends, they just casted a silent glance to one another. Neither of them could really read the other's expression, but it was clear they weren't too excited about the idea. 

However, Roy was the one that responded, "Okay, okay, I get eet.." He was about to say more, but that was when Laura suddenly jumped because of Greyson pulling her tail by accident. He honestly jumped himself, but calmed a bit afterwards. Goddammit Greyson... You're gonna give someone a heart attack, and I'm pretty sure that'll be me. 

Letting out a bit of a laugh as she watched Greyson with the other group, Tina swam out farther, "Not for long!" She dove under the water again, her hair streaming around her like when she would turn of gravity, and she would float. It was almost the same. And if everyone got into a splashing contest or something, she would totally dominate all. 

(Tina: *gets out of the water and turns of gravity in a place in the water near her* *a large portion of the water floats above everyone* 

Everyone in the water: *all swim away really, really fast* OnO" 

Tina: o3o" ) 

Squealing again, especially since she got wet this time, Rachel finally gave in and splashed him back-- she was laughing still, which was good, "Zere! Are you 'appy?"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:48 pm

(I might be able to sneak in a few posts now. They'll be short, but whateves. Also the Biology test wasn't too hard, hopefully I'll get a good score....)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:48 pm

(Hey! That's good to hear. ouo )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:50 pm

(I don't know how to jump in XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:52 pm

(Sorry. ^^" Me neither.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:54 pm

(Can you post for Nalt and Jayre?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:55 pm

(I don't really remember where we left off... Sorry.... ^^" )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:56 pm

(It's fine. Just post something XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:59 pm

(I remember that Nick was comforting Malt after the battle, but there was a timeskip. Maybe they're hanging out more as friends? And I dunno about Jayre...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:59 pm

(Sorry for the poof... *headdesk* I kinda zoned out... omo')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:00 pm

(It's okay. ^^" Also, I asked this before, but is Lucas the 'senior member' in your book? ouo"? Because that's all I can think of other than Chase.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:36 pm

(Hmm... originally, no, but that's not a bad idea... e3e)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:36 pm

(Oh.... Then what was your original idea? ouo? Tell me? Please? I feel like it's right in front of my face but I'm too stupid to understand. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:45 pm

(*lurks*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:02 pm

(I was actually going to use Ruth, because of her rather domineering personality. XP

Hey, Sil! I'm giving Lacy and Nichole a bit of a redesign. o3o I want them to be in the book.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:05 pm

(I thought of Ruth, actually as well. It makes sense. But I can't help but see Lucas being the leader, before finding out he is a traitor and shit... I dunno. *shrug*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:09 pm

(Hmmm... I shall consider your ideas. e3e

By the way... A concept for a Nalt child has been stuck in my head for like days. Seriously. *dies* Just. The cute and sad of this concept...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:10 pm

(Okay. ouo" But I really wanna see Roy being anointed for President or whatever~ 

Roy: ono" 

He's still scared of the idea. XD Sorry Roy! 

What's the concept? And why is it sad....? oAo?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:16 pm

(That happens very early on. Like in the first fifteen pages maybe. XD

Well, because Malt had extensive bionic surgeries, her body's natural balance has shifted. Having so many prosthetics can slowly damage the nervous system, and since she has prosthetics on her side and inside her body, her internal works are skewed. Her womb is inhospitable towards any developing babies, and at first they all thought she would never have one. She gets lucky with this adorable little boy I had in mind, but he is born months early and nearly dies because of it. After that, any attempts to have more children resulted in failures and miscarriages, until she eventually decides to stop trying for good and gets the operation to tie her ovarian tubes to prevent her from ever having the risk of losing another pregnancy. There are massive repercussions for having such mayhem in her body. That is why not everyone wants a prosthetic, even if it saves their life-- because at the same time, it is damaging, especially in vital places where they are not removable.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:21 pm

(I'm so excited and shit~ *flops over* Why does Ruth give up her leader statis, if you're using her first? It is because she's a healer and can't really keep up with both, and trusts Roy? 

Oh wow.... Damn.... I didn't think of it like that... But it makes sense. 

Nick: Miscarriages....? ono? 

Sorry bro. </3 But at least you get a son maybe that's a fighter from the start!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:26 pm

(Weeeeell... She was gonna be assassinated. ^^' But I might use Lucas and have him not be evil, and everyone finds out that the Sect leader is his sister only after he has been dead for a long time. o3o I might like that idea better, because Ruthie needs to be around for Jacques.

Really early ones, Nick, if that makes it any easier... omo' Malt and your little unnamed son are fighters. And I need to think of a name for him...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:29 pm

(Oh. 

Oh. 

Well then. 

Ruth needs to be around for Jacques. Just yes. And I think that idea with Lucas might work... But why does he give up his post? Because of Julianne? 

Roy: ...

Nick: B-but....but still.... ;~; Just no..... 

Aw, baby.... It's okay.... ono *hugs him* </3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:35 pm

(Assassinationnnnnn! The entire first chapter has been set up for an assassination. XD So Lucas dies. o3o His sister kills himmmmm how dramaaaatic...

Lucas: I'm a good guy instead of being manipulated...? *light shines down from nowhere*

I know, I'm sorry. ;~; But Sil set Malt up for tragedy, the poor thing... The only way it'd be different would be if I didn't give her all of her prosthetics. I'd need to ask Sil about that.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:39 pm

(Ooooooookay I get it now. o7o So Lucas dies, and Roy is appointed. Fun. 

Roy: ... 

Come on, dude! You have a fucking army at your hand! 

Roy: I don't wahnt anyone to die for me.... 

....okay, case in point. BUT STILL! 

Okay, I see. I like that idea, and at least they get a son, even though he is premature. That can cause a lot of issues as he's growing up... Like my cousin was premature, and his cornea in his eye started to sag down, and he had to get surgery because he couldn't see well. 

Nick: ;n; )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:43 pm

(You got this Roy! You can do it! And you're older and married when this happens, instead of being like sixteen. XD

The hard part is planning out which characters to use and how to use them-- many will just be minor characters because we have a lot. ^^' Deciding on who is with who and whether they have kids is the next step, and then creating the kid concepts, if they're needed for the story.

C'mon Nick, I am giving you a child! That's better than what I'd expect from poor Malt... All mangled on the inside...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: