The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:13 pm

(YESSSSS. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:18 pm

Aaron relaxed a little at the kiss, and managed a small smile. "Alright...." He replied when Nani started to fix his hair a little, before adding in his head, To be completely honest, it was a rather pleasant surprise. But I know Gabe would have my ass. It's a rather nice ass, too. 

---

Phillip watched Shiloh for a moment, before taking his share. He wasn't the biggest fan of fruit in his pancakes, but these were really good, so it didn't bother him all that much. The otter swallowed as Shiloh was trying to find another piece, and said, "A little more to your left, and you should get it."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:27 pm

(Pffft... XD)

"Speaking of my father... It sounds like he's up..." Nani stood up again, plucking a shirt off the top of her dresser and pulling it on. She then started running a brush quickly through her hair, asking, "How are you feeling today?"

---

"Thanks..." Shiloh mumbled, clearly embarrassed that she was having a tough time doing something as simple as feeding herself pancakes. Her ears were a little red, though she was glad that Phillip was trying to help... beyond the wounded pride, that is.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:32 pm

(I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE YOUR AVVIE SERIOUSLY. XDDDD)

"I'm feeling a lot better.... Moshtly becaushe I actually feel well reshted.... I've forgotten how great it feelsh...." Aaron slipped his legs off the side of the bed, and stood up. He didn't have to grab his shirt, as he forgot to take it off the night before. 

---

"No problem.... However, how wounded would your pride be if I fed you myself?" The otter asked as he propped his elbow up on the table and rested his cheek against his hand while looking at her, "It doesn't bother me."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:42 pm

(ED IS SO FABULOUS. XD)

"That's good," Nani was glad to hear that he had actually slept well last night. She was still tempted to get some sleeping medicine for him for the nights that were more difficult, but if he managed to get better on his own, that was even better.

---

Shiloh picked at the bandage wrapped around her eyes, telling him honestly, "My pride is pretty miserable right now... this entire situation is hurting it." Embarrassed, she put down her fork to cover her face, her cheeks red like her ears.

Jasper looked between the two, his face sticky with syrup. "Mama still sometimes helps feed me, if I want something she has and we share her fork. It's not bad."

Maude couldn't help a small laugh, amused by Jasper's attempt to make Shiloh feel better.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:46 pm

(EDWARD....

I cant help but think of Nullmetal Alchemist right now...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:48 pm

(His face..... XD) 

"Yeah.... I really don't remember the lasht time I shlept that well.... Not that I'm complaining much." Aaron said, before his stomach growled. His cheeks went a little red in embarrassment as he went over to the door, and opened it, "Anyway, I don't know about you, but I'm hungry." 

---

Phillip smiled a little at Jasper as well-- the cheetah's arguement was flawed, but it made it amusing, "Don't you remember that one time you fed me soup once upon a time? Well, I'm pretty sure I can finally get back at you for it now."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:48 pm

(YES NULLMETAL ALCHEMIST. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:55 pm

(*once again clueless* o3o?)

Nani walked after him, agreeing, "Yeah, me too... Any idea what you want?" She wasn't sure if she really felt like cooking, but she would if he wanted her to. The ocelot would then have to go check on Roxy.

---

"Oh, so that's what this is about?" Maude teased, chuckling, "Go ahead and let him help you, Shi. It'll make life easier on you and he really doesn't seem to mind the idea..." The cheetah was very, very amused, but then had to pay attention to her son again because he was attempting to pour more syrup on his plate, but she didn't want him making his pancakes into sugary soup.

Shiloh huffed, "Fine... if you really must..." Then, childishly to take the edge off her words, she stuck her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:56 pm

(Nullmetal Alchemist is the abridged version of FMA.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:00 pm

(.... omo" I still don't get it.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:00 pm

Aaron shrugged a little, before replying, "Not really... I mean, if you don't want to make anything, it'sh not a big deal. I'll shurvive." He replied, smirking a little at the shorter ocelot. Often times, he wished that Nani didn't have to stay at the infirmary for long periods of time, but he had long gotten used to it. 

---

"I'm over here." The otter said, as the stoat wasn't 'looking' at him head on. "More to your right." Taking a bite of his own breakfast, the otter then went to fix some onto Shiloh's fork. "I know you're gonna hate this, but I'm going to enjoy every second of it."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:05 pm

(It's a parody on Youtube.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:12 pm

(Oh, okay. I've never seen it, so I was confused. o3o")

Nani smiled sheepishly, admitting, "I did kind of just want to be lazy today... but I should make a run down to the infirmary to check on Roxy. She's the patient that had me out so late at night." Then she wondered if she would be in trouble with Ruth when she got there... Nervousness flickered in her eyes, and she knew very well that Ruth was at least going to give her mean glares, if not give her a long, loud lecture on being a bad doctor. The mouse could be pretty hard on people sometimes, but it was just very stressful trying to run the infirmary... Nani tried to understand.

---

"You know, you can be a jerk," Shiloh said in a somewhat teasing voice, not wanting to seem like she was angry with him. Just a little annoyed at the situation. She continued picking at the bandage around her eyes, as though trying to let it know that she despised it even though it was an inanimate object.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:18 pm

(You should. It's funny. XP)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:33 pm

Aaron nodded a little, "I don't mind pulling a lazy day. It'sh not a big deal." The panther stopped for a moment when he saw the nervousness flicker in her eyes like that. He sighed, before sleaking again, "It'sh not your fault for what happened. She probably jusht wanted shome air..." Aaron didn't know how helpful his words were, but he didn't want Ruth to be on Nani's ass. 

---

"Oh, believe me, I've been called much worse." Phillip rellied as he brought the fork closer to her mouth, "Open." He commanded, however it was light and still more teasing, "I knew I would get you back someday. Didn't know it was today, but that's fine by me."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:36 pm

I dunno what to do now... D:)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:36 pm

(o3o' Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:38 pm

"Yeah, but... Ruth was very mad at me for talking back yesterday..." Nani sighed, rubbing one of her arms. "She's probably going to yell at me once I get there, and I'm not looking forward to it..." 

---

Shiloh practically growled at him as she bit the fork, letting him help feed her. She would get back at him after this, and likely make a never-ending chain of the two of them trying to get back at each other by being overly-doting. Like Greyson on steroids.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:38 pm

(*flails* Jonah needs to stop being sad. oAo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:43 pm

('Like Greyson on stereroids'. XD I never thought I would see someone dote more than Greyson.) 

Aaron made a bit of a face at that, as he didn't really know what to say to that, "I would tell you to not go, but that would probably jusht make it worshe...." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "I dunno what to tell you...." 

---

"Hey. No growling." Phillip scolded, however it was rather playful, "You should be thankful that I don't mind doing this." The otter then removed the fork from Shiloh's mouth, and took a bite of his own breakfast, before replying, "There's not too much left, so I hope your pride can survive long enough."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:44 pm

(Definitely. oAo)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:52 pm

Jonah just kinda sat there at home dicking about as usual.

~

Cody about halfway done with mopping the floors when some dumbass spilled coffee behind him.

"God damn it..." he curse and went to go clean it up...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:54 pm

Nani sighed, then looked up and gave Aaron a helpless little smile. "Maybe just promise to give me a hug if I need it when I get back?" She was definitely going to need it, but she tried to be optimistic. The ocelot was a very emotional person, and Ruth was a somewhat harsh one. Their personalities tended to collide in a bad way.

---

Maude and Jasper were trying not to laugh or make any comments, eating their breakfast and just letting Phillip be the one to tease the stoat. Shiloh was trying to be tolerant, but with Phillip acting like that, she was already plotting revenge. "Ha, ha... you just wait until it's your turn again."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Aaron blinked a little, before he nodded, "I'll be shure to do that. You can count on me. I promishe." He hoped the ocelot would be okay.... But it was Ruth, so... He inwardly doubted it, and wanted to do more, "I'll be here when you get back, so you won't have to worry." 

---

"I've waited long enough, so I can deal with it." Phillip replied as he stabbed another piece of pancake for her. It was kind of dry, but he didn't think the stoat minded all that much, "Open....please? Does that make it better?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: