The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:14 pm

(Oh my God Laura.... XD

Baby!Roy: *tilts head to the side* ?) 

"Y-you did, don't get me wrong... But I'm okay...." I didn't see anything.... "Just.... Try not to let that happen again? Please? We need to ban Bebe for going into the bathroom when it's in use or something...." Tina replied, still blushing, but it was slowly fading. 

---

(I know. oAo *cuddles and holds*)

Aaron didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around Nani as the ocelot practically clung onto him. His shirt over his chest was soaked within seconds. "N-Nani...." He pet her hair a little, before looking up-- er, down-- at Roxy. The look on his face was unreadable, but his expression had softened when he went back to comforting Nani, "It'sh okay...." 

This is her boyfriend?! Roxy looked up to Aaron, almost scared of him. Oh my God.... However, he had moved so that she could come inside, and shuffled in. She looked kind of scared, and almost guilty.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:16 pm

(eue

Sandi: >///~///<)

Pippa didn't hear Chase call for her, but after a while she came out with food for the two of them. She had no idea that EJ was asleep and sure it was important for him to rest, but by now he had been resting for a while. She set Chase's food on the table along with EJ's. She gave a little shy smile to Chase before going to get her own food, she hoped that Chase would wake him up to eat. If he felt too bad about it then she would do her best to cheer him up afterwards.

---

"That's good. Has anyone shown interest in adopting her?" Sandi asked. She knew that there were a lot of orphans in the Devas and that was horrible, but what was worse was that not a lot of people wanted to adopt them. She did ask her parents if they could adopt, but they said that they already had one child to worry about. She wanted to help, but she still wasn't sure if she was in the infirmary most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:35 pm

"We'll have to start locking the door... she knows how to use doorknobs," Greyson agreed, his face red. He held his arms out, sort of wanting to give Tina a hug to let her know that things were still mostly normal between them.

---

Nani whined, pushing her head against him. She sniffled, trying to stop crying, but it wasn't working very well. She felt bad that Roxy was sort of in an awkward spot, and wanted to help, but she couldn't really talk right now. "Sh-she y-y-yelled at m-me..."

---

Chase looked up at Pippa, and waited for her to come back before asking, "Hey. How's your head...?" He spoke quietly, letting EJ sleep for now. He'd wake him up later.

---

"Not yet, but she's still not healthy enough, anyway," Shay replied, then added, "Y'know, people are afraid to adopt kids because they're afraid of losing them. Think about all the people who have died in this conflict... it's just scary. I can understand that."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:41 pm

"It's ok, you should wake him up don't you think. His food will get cold." Pippa replied.

---

"True, but I feel like it would be worth it if you made the child happy. If they died then at least they would have been happy than continue living while being lonely and unloved. Besides not everyone loses their kids, it could be a risk. If they do survive then think about how happy they would be to be with their family." Sandi replied.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:44 pm

"O-okay... If I can get my hands on locks, I can get that done..." Tina said, before taking the hybrid's hug. She was quite small next to him, so her face was pressed against his chest, with her ear able to hear his heartbeat. Her face was lightly dusted with pink. 

---

Aaron kept his thick arms wrapped around Nani as he gently spoke in her ear, "I know... I know.... I'm shorry.... It'sh okay now.... She'sh not gonna touch you..." The panther wanted to give Ruth a piece of his goddamn mind, but it wouldn't end well. Even he knew that. "I'm here...." 

Roxy awkwardly watched them, unable to really move because she didn't know where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:53 pm

"But he barely slept at all last night..." Chase argued in a soft voice, gently petting EJ's head. "And just look at him..." The canine's heart was sort of melting.

---

Shay shrugged, then said simply, "People can't afford to think that way right now." He then pointed at her food, "Hey, eat.... I brought you food."

---

Greyson gave her a grateful hug, glad that she was calming down. "Yeah... I'm just glad we got my arm out." He rested his head on hers, smoothing her hair with one hand.

---

Nani kept bawling, miserably upset about what happened. She was sensitive as it is, nevermind when someone yelled at her and pretty much pointed out every flaw in her person for the sake of making her feel bad in hopes she would become a more disciplined doctor. The ocelot wiped at her face, not wanting to make a mess of Aaron's shirt, but it was kind of late for that.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:54 pm

(Sorry I'm so slow, I'm Skyping Pluto. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:02 pm

(Can I join the call when I get on?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:04 pm

"I know, but still he needs to eat. I can make sure he falls back asleep." Pippa replied.

---

"Ok." she said and gave a bit of a smile before starting to eat.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:13 pm

"Well, if you're sure..." Chase agreed, and gently shook the cat awake. "Wake up, kiddo..."

EJ blearily opened one eye and grumbled, then sat up and yawned. "Hmmm...?"

---

Shay was glad she listened, and sat back to relax in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:23 pm

"Come on, wake up." Pippa said gently to the cat.

---

"How about you. Have you been sleeping ok?" she asked and then took another bite of her food.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:43 am

(Here's a heads up. o3o It is scientifically proven that praise, rather than criticism, is the best way for employees to improve. You might want to think about that, Ruth. And, for Shay, 'Pisanthrophobia' is the fear of trusting people due to bad past experiences. ouo"

Anyway, hai. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:41 am

(Ruth: >8[

Shay: I do not have problems!

Suuure you don't... Good morning, Blueh. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:51 am

(Good morning. ^^" 

Aaron: >81 

I also have another one. o3o Apparently, the Scottish call broadswords 'claymores'.... I dunno why. But it sounds cool. XD There was a huge part of the museum I went to that was European themed, and there was armour and weapons. I think I liked it a little too much. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:03 am

(Hi, Aaron.... ouo"

Nani: ;~; *sniffle*

Wow, really? XD That's pretty cool. I'll have to keep that in mind for when Scotty sees all the sword-toting cyborgs.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:07 am

(Aaron: >81 

He might not be as tall as Roy or Chase, but he still towers over Ruth. XD 

Yeah. o3o" I thought you would find it interesting for Scotty. ^^")

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: