The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:32 pm

(You do that anyway! XD)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:34 pm

(...  well sorry that english is hard)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:34 pm

(XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:46 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(Sure. owo 

Oh God... Poor Jonah..... But imagine how awkward it would be for Roxy..... XD 

Roxy: o//n//o")

Before long, however, Aaron couldn't just stay asleep. He wasn't really the one to sleep in, because he was unable to. The panther made a face, before removing his face from Nani's shoulder. He looked around, groggy with sleep and looked confused out of his mind. Huh....? How the hell did I get here...? I don't remember going to bed.... And I certainly don't remember waking up during the night.... That was when he noticed Nani lying next to him, with dark circles under her eyes. He let out a breath of relief. Thank Aurora she got home okay.... 

(*rages at my sketchbook*)

Nani stirred a little when Aaron lifted his head, her hand falling off his head. She shifted closer to him, now ducking her head onto his shoulder instead of the other way around. The ocelot let out a sigh, nuzzling her face against him as her arms tightened around his middle a little.

---

Meanwhile, Shiloh was also waking up... and it was confusing to wake up to darkness. Her blindfold had come loose from her shifting in her sleep, but she was still rather blind, seeing nothing but a blurry mass of shadow and smudges of light that her eyes managed to detect in their injured state. Panicking a little, and very confused, she sat upright, as though assuming she was in some sort of Sect prison. The stoat ended up falling right off the bed, squawking as she hit the floor with a dull thud, dragging some of the blankets off the bed with her.

(Everyone has those mornings, Shiloh...

Shiloh: I hate being blind! *rubs at her eyes* Philliiiiiip! ;A; ...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:53 pm

(NOT RAGE! D8 )

Aaron blushed a little when Nani cuddled against him like that, but the panther ended up smiling a little as he moved back to lying against her. His thick arms wound around her again, and he purred in response to her, right in her ear. He had not noticed the fact that she was only in her undershirt and panties, but he was enjoying the moment. I feel a shit ton better.... Better than I have been in a long time.... 

---

(Aw, Shiloh! oAo 

Phillip: oAo)

Phillip had bluntly passed out, and hadn't woken up at all. It was good-- he wouldn't have a risk of a seizure because of lack of sleep, so he didn't need to worry about that.... However, he jerked upright, his eyes wide and now awake, when Shiloh flopped off the bed rather ungracefully. "S-Shiloh?!" The otter crawled over to the side of the bed, and saw the stoat tangled within the blankets she had pulled off, "Aurora, are you okay!?" He slipped off the bed and helped her up, while fixing the bandage over her cloudy blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:12 pm

(Now I'm giggling... isn't it convenient that the one time Nani decides to wear her underwear to bed, Aaron sleeps well and feels better in the morning? XDDDD THE MAGIC OF THE PANTIES. XDDDDD *dies laughing, finding this way too funny to be normal*)

Rubbing her head against Aaron, Nani gave a smile in her sleep and purred louder. She was having a very good dream, of course about the panther she was holding onto. There was a little bit of noise from the kitchen, since Gabe was up and getting himself some coffee, but otherwise it was a nice, quiet morning.

---

(Shiloh: *holds onto Phillip* Hold me... T^T)

Her panic faded when she heard Phillip, and remembered where she was and what happened. She was quiet for a moment as he helped her up and fixed the bandage over her eyes, then calmed down and replied, "Y-yeah, I just... I kinda forgot about yesterday." She leaned against him a little, needing a bit of reassurance after such a panicky wake up call.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:22 pm

(OH MY GOD. XD Now I'm laughing, and my mom's asking why I'm laughing.... XD 

Aaron: -////-" )

Aaron lifted his head when he heard noises from somewhere else in the house, his pierced ear twitching, before he just ended up ignoring it. It's probably just her dad or something.. Aaron turned his attention back to the ocelot again, and wrapped his arms around her middle again.... However, it was then that he noticed something was different. Her clothes.... She wasn't wearing her usual pyjamas. Confused, the panther blinked, before he found himself pulling back the covers a little on Nani, not expecting to see what he saw. Aaron's eyes widened a little, blush appearing on his face as he only stared at her. Huh?! 

---

(Phillip: *holds* omo)

"I-it's okay.... I got you..." Phillip replied as he slipped his arms around Shiloh and held her close. The otter's face ached, but he wasn't concerned about himself, "It's alright..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:32 pm

(IT'S JUST SUCH A FUNNY COINCIDENCE! XDDDD

Pffft, ahahaha! XD Aaron, you pervert! *dies laughing*)

Nani felt a little bit of cold when Aaron pulled the blankets off of her a little, and stirred again, mumbling. She peeped open one grey eye and yawned, still drowsy and not really realizing that Aaron was looking at her under the blankets at first. She sleepily asked, "Aaron, what're you looking at...?"

(Sasha: Your ass. o3o

*still laughing uncontrollably*)

---

Shiloh felt better after a moment, admitting, "I kinda forgot that I'm blind right now... This is gonna be harder than I thought." She relaxed, grateful that Phillip was there, but then she noticed a wonderful smell coming from elsewhere in the house. She lifted her head, then pointed out, "Maude's home... she's cooking something." That cheered her up a little.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:38 pm

Jonah stepped out of the shower after reattaching his leg, slipping on his right arm along with a pair of pant. He'd deal with no shirt for a few minutes as he began looking at himself in the mirror again. He smirked.

"Good job getting Ruth's bad side last night, shit-for-brains..." he muttered to his foggy reflection as if expecting a reply.

None came.

He sighed again stepping out and flopping onto the bed again.

"Master?" Storm said looking up.

"Wassup?"

"Are you well?"

"Eh." he wiggled his hand in a so-so manner, "Didn't sleep too well last night but I'll be alright."

Storm lowered her head.

What a dull morning...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:43 pm

(OH MY GOD XD 

Aaron: o////o" )

Aaron held onto the blanket as he stared at her, before finally snapping out of it and pulling away, "U-um, nothing...." His face ablaze, the panther just pulled the blanket back onto Nani, inwardly cursing to himself, "S-shorry...." Thank Aurora Nani didn't realize he was starting at her! 

(XDDDDDD)

---

Phillip looked up when Shiloh pointed it out, and smiled a little, "Great. I can't really smell all that much right now, so thanks for the heads up." Letting go of her, and then looping his arm around her shoulders to help guide her, he started to shuffle off out of the room and towards the kitchen, "I dunno about you, but I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:48 pm

Cody thanked his lucky stars that he'd managed to get out of Julianne's rage yesterday without getting massacred. So there he was doing details around the base. He was still armed to the teeth but he'd added a few new "weapons" to his arsenal...namely a mop and bucket...

"How humiliating..." he muttered to himself.

~

"I wonder what everyone's doing?" Jonah muttered looking out the window.

"I'm sensing that Zero and his family are out having a picnic it seems. Mr Kuroneko is hard at work from where I'm getting his location."

"How do you know that?"

"Radar."

"No. That thing about Zero."

Her tail lashed pointing out the window, "Because they're right outside. Roughly 100 yards from us in the clearing over there."

Jonah poked got up and took a look, and sure enough there was the hedgehog in question with his family just lazing about and enjoying the summer sun. It reminded Jonah of when he and his brother spent time with the family, picnics, trips to the beach...God he missed his old life.

"Good for them." he said almost resenting them for it.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:03 pm

(Sasha: It's official. Nani has a magical ass.

Nani: Stop making fun of my butt! ;A;!

Oh gawd I can't stop laughing at this... help me... XDDDD)

Sleepily rubbing at her face, Nani asked, "Then why are you apologizing...?" She stretched, still waking up, and she herself seemed to have forgotten that she wasn't wearing pajama pants at the moment. The ocelot sat up and brushed her hair out of her face, yawning again.

---

(How Phillip learned to drive: Steering Shiloh. XDDD

Shiloh: Ha-ha, very funny. >m>')

"Yeah, I could go for some good breakfast," Shiloh agreed, walking with him as he led her along. As they emerged from the bedroom, she could hear Jasper's little voice excitedly call out their names, and the sound of his feet thumping against the floor as he came over to hug them. She petted the cheetah's head when he slung his small arms around the two of them. "Good morning, Jasper."

Jasper then stepped back and looked up at them, noticing that Phillip had a bruised face and Shiloh had a bandage over her eyes. He frowned a little. "You look like your faces hurt... Are you okay?"

Maude looked up from the stove, calling, "Come sit at the table, the food is almost ready. Don't get in the way, Jasper, sweetie. Shiloh can't see right now." She had heard about what happened at the infirmary the night before, and knew she would have to help Shiloh just to go about everyday tasks.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:16 pm

(XDDDD,

Yay, magical butts! o7o 

Aaron: e/////e)

"U-um....Nevermind...." He said again, before more or less facepalming. His blush went right to his tattered and pierced ears. Okay, note to self. NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. EVER. Trying to stop himself from blushing, the panther dragged his hand down his face slowly. Fucking hell... Thank Aurora Gabe didn't see that.... 

---

(XDDDDD 

Phillip: >:p)

Phillip smiled a little when Jasper called their names, and came running, before practically clinging to their legs. The otter kept his arm around Shiloh as he replied to Jasper, while leading Shiloh over to the table, "Yes, we're both okay.... For the most part, at least." After helping Shiloh onto a chair, the otter went over to Maude, "Aurora.... As much as I love Tina, I really missed you.... Are you feeling okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:21 pm

(Hahaha! XD)

Nani then pushed the blankets off, and saw for herself what had caught Aaron's attention. She was surprised at first, her face a little red as she asked, "Where are my pants?! Oh... wait... I didn't put any on last night. Now I remember."

---

"I'm alright," Maude assured Phillip, reaching out with one arm to give him a bit of a hug. "I missed you, too. I'm just glad you're both alright, though." She was no longer showing any signs of the attack in the hallway, having healed since then, though she had kept her hair down after it had been yanked out of its braid. It seemed she had just decided not to braid it like that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:26 pm

(XDDDD 

So, both Aaron's ass and Nani's ass are magical? XD)

Aaron went back to hiding his face again behind his hands, his ears tilted back a little. The blush was still present, especially from mental pictures.... "Shorry...." He said again, his voice a little muffled. God fucking dammit.... Pull yourself together! Stop thinking that! 

---

Phillip returned the hug, and was almost reluctant to let go. He really did miss her-- she was the closest thing to a mother he had right now. However, he pulled away when she did, and smiled a little, "I know.... I feel better than how I had been before.... Well, minus the bruised face, but you get what I mean." He did look less pale, and a little more plump.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:33 pm

(Lols

Zero: *shrugs* So Nani has a magical ass...Aaron's lucky I guess.

...? Um... K. XD *has no idea what else to do here*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:33 pm

(I guess so. XDDD)

Nani watched Aaron, giving a sheepish smile when she realized what he was so embarrassed about. "Oh, uh... it's okay. I'm the one who went to bed like this, so it's my fault..." She just hadn't expected Aaron to be so shy about it. She was almost tempted to laugh at him, and giggled faintly as she asked, "Are you going to be alright? Should I put on some clothes now?"

----

Maude ran her hand through Phillip's hair, fixing it like she was always fixing the fuzz on top of Jasper's head. "It's great to see you doing better, sweetheart. Now, if you think your poor face can handle it, I made some fruity pancakes." She used her spatula to pick them up off the pan and lay them on a plate, glad that she had decided to make something soft and easy to eat, for the sake of the two maimed teenagers.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:34 pm

(*flails* Uuuuummmmm...

Ruth: How about I yell at Jonah some more? >83

No! You were mean enough last night.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:37 pm

(Jonah: I dun wanna get yelled at DX)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:40 pm

(XDDDD)

"I-I'll be okay...." He said, but unable to really look up, "That would be appreciated, though...." Aaron bit the inside of his cheek to try and distract himself from thinking, and it demanded for him to feel it, so it worked a little. 

---

"I think I'll be okay.... Nothing's broken, so there's that." Phillip replied, shrugging a little. "I don't really think I can resist them, anyway. They look good, and I am indeed hungry." As if proofing his point, his stomach growled, and he looked rather sheepish. 

(Roxy: No! oAo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:46 pm

(Ruth: Hmph, I still don't want him in my infirmary...

Nani: I think I'm in trouble. omo')

Getting up out of bed, Nani fetched a skirt and put it on, effectively covering up her underwear. "There, that's better... I didn't know it would make you so uncomfortable. I was just really tired when I came home last night and didn't bother changing into my pajamas."

---

Maude really liked the sound of that, actually. "You? Really hungry? My, you are doing better..." She set the platter of food on the table, "Help yourself." She wasn't too sure how Shiloh would be expected to feet herself if she couldn't see, though... Maybe she would have to help her...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:52 pm

(Roxy: Sorry..... oAo)

Aaron lifted his head when Nani spoke, and inwardly let out a sigh of relief. Okay, that's better.... A lot better.... "It doeshn't really make me that uncomfortable ushually.... It jusht took me by surprishe...." Aaron rubbed the back of his neck, before stretching-- there was a pop somewhere in his shoulders, and he let out a sigh of relief. 

---

"I know, I know." Phillip said, and held up his hands as he smirked a little, "Hold the applause. Anyway, thanks." The otter took a seat next to Shiloh, but paused before getting his share. He looked over to Shiloh, and then back to Maude, with a very similar thought popping into his head. I wonder what she would say if I fed her myself.... 
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:10 pm

Amused, Nani sat next to him on the bed and leaned over to kiss his cheek. She then tried to fix his hair a little, since it was all over the place, telling him, "I'll try not to surprise you like that again..."

---

Shiloh had to just sit and let Maude put the food on her plate and cut it for her, though the stoat did say, "I think I can feed myself so long as I know where the plate is..." She picked up her fork, intent on doing it herself even if it was a bit of a struggle... which it was. Finding a piece, stabbing it with her fork, and then managing to get it into her mouth without dropping it was a bit difficult, simply because she couldn't see what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:12 pm

(I couldn't resist when I saw it. *points to my avvie and headdesks* XD

Edward says nom nom nom nom nom...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:13 pm

(OH MY GOD 

I REMEMBER THAT EPISODE XDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: