The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:58 pm

"Imma take a walk." Jonah said standing up and throwing on a shirt.

"Shall I accompany you?" Storm asked.

"Sure why not."

The robot stood and stretched, which looked weird for a robot, then she trotted over and walked with Jonah as they headed out. The lupine made sure he still had his katana, you never knew when you'd need it.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 5:39 pm

(I finally started succeeding at writing a story. =7= It's one about Greyson.)

"Thank you," Nani told him, though she knew he would be there for her. He always was. The ocelot reached over to take his hand, walking with him out to the kitchen to get some easy breakfast. Her father was already there, sipping at a coffee and looking sleepy. Allen Gabriel somehow seemed younger, though... as he recovered from his ordeal with the Sect, the worn, weary look was replaced by a more energetic one that suited him a lot more. He was the father Nani remembered from her childhood.

---

Shiloh almost stuck her tongue out again, but instead let him feed her again. She was happy to be eating, and chewed the bite of pancake as she told him, "Eh, doesn't really matter... I guess. Though I should probably thank you for doing this... so thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 5:44 pm

(Ooh, really? o7o?) 

Aaron smiled a little at her when she took his hand, before following her out into the kitchen. The panther saw her father, and greeted, "Good morning." The man seemed...younger. And the look on his face suited him a lot more. It puzzled Aaron a little, but he didn't really not like it, either. It was good to know he was recovering. 

---

"You're welcome." Phillip replied, smiling a little, even though she couldn't see it. She could probably hear it, though. "There's only one piece left. Do you wanna do it?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 5:51 pm

(Yeah, it's almost done. ouo" My poofiness was because of writing. At last, something productive. TuT I was so tired of just sitting around all day.)

"Good morning," Gabe replied, sipping his coffee as he leaned against the counter. He was only in his early sixties, which really wasn't very old yet, and it was nice to feel a bit more like himself again. He gave the younger adults a smile, showing that same instinctive cheerfulness his daughter had.

"Morning, Papa..." Nani purred, giving him a kiss on the cheek. She then thoughtfully glanced around the kitchen, pursing her lips. "Let's try to figure out some breakfast... I don't even know if we have cereal in the house." Since she normally made something, even if it was simple like fruit and yogurt, Nani didn't really get the easy breakfast stuff from the food supplies.

---

"As if I could find it... You can do it. I know you're grinning right now," Shiloh replied, and actually smiled a little bit this time. She was finally seeing the humor.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:01 pm

(I see. o3o It's okay. I was playing Super Mario Galaxy. XDA

"Me neither...." Aaron admitted, before saying, "I mean, if you want shome, I can go and get some from the food shupplish. It's not a big deal." The panther shrugged his broad shoulders, and ran a hand through his short hair, "I honeshtly don't have anything in mind...." 

---

Phillip was still grinning as he got the last piece of pancake and fed it to her, "You know me too well. I didn't think you would do it yourself, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:05 pm

(It's done. owo And kinda feelsy... just sayin'.)

"No, we can manage..." Nani decided, not wanting Aaron to have to do that. She scouted around the kitchen, then decided to make something quick and simple. Still making something, but it would be alright. She scrambled some eggs in a pan, tossing in some leftover chopped bacon (she liked to put it on salads, the carnivore!) and cheese. Then she put it on some toast and there you go! Breakfast in less than ten minutes.

"Ta-da! I'm amazing. Sort of," the ocelot laughed, "A good carnivore breakfast."

---

Shiloh made a face at him, or somewhat at him at least, but she was glad that she was done. Maude handed her a cup of milk, which she sipped at on her own power, glad she could at least do this without struggling like she had with the fork. "So, now what...? I have no idea what to do today. I can't even read a book or something."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:18 pm

(*reads it* *dies*) 

"Alright..." Aaron said, before just watching the ocelot. He sort of felt awkward, but he was pretty useless when it came to anything in the kitchen, so it didn't make him feel too bad. However, the panther smiled a little when she was finished, "I think 'short-of' ish an undershtatement. But that'sh jusht me." He had to admit-- it looked really good. Especially the bacon. You can't forget the bacon. 

---

"I can read it out loud to you.... Or something." Phillip shrugged, "I don't really think I'll be doing that much today, either..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:26 pm

(I so sorreh. ;A; Tina must love him extra now. EXTRA LOVE FOR GREYSON! *screams*)

"And this is why I'm glad you are not a bunny or something... because bacon," Nani told him, indicating the plates like they had been created by gods. She then took a seat at the table, smiling up at the two men she loved. "Enjoy. I'm gonna eat and then run down to the infirmary quick, but I probably won't be there all day. If Roxy is doing alright, I'll be able to come home quickly."

---

Shiloh shrugged. "Whatever we wanna do, I guess... Right now I'd be happy to plot revenge." She gave an exaggerated, funny little evil laugh, and it made Jasper start giggling, too.

"Oh, revenge can wait until you two are healed. For now, just take it easy," Maude suggested, starting to clean up. "Jasper and I will be in and out all day. We're helping at the school and the orphanage."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:35 pm

(YES!!

CAN WE HAVE SOME TINSON?!)

"You're welcome, I guessh?" Aaron couldn't help but smile a little at that, before he nodded after starting to eat his breakfast, "Alright... I'll probably be here for when you come back, eshpecially if you're able to come home early." He really hoped she could. 

---

"Really? How is it coming along?" Phillip asked Maude, now curious about it. He hadn't exactly finished his highschool education, like many younger soldiers around his age. The idea of orphans, however, depressed him, and he tried not to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:48 pm

(YES WE CAN. WHAT SHOULD WE DO?!

LOVE HIM TINA. LOVE HIM A LOT.)

"Okay," Nani smiled as she bit into her toast, glad she had someone like Aaron in her life. Though a lot of people judged the panther negatively, she knew all about his good sides... his gentle one, his loving one, his flirty one, and even his sometimes shy, childish one. His many, many sides.

---

"Very well, except we're just not sure how to organize classes... it's hard to get people to sign up and organize them, but we're worried that if we don't do it that way, it'll make a mess of things..." Maude replied, smiling a bit awkwardly. "We're doing our best." She got a damp rag and started rubbing the syrup off of her son's face, and he gave a little squawk, making faces as she did. "The orphanage has three more kids... older kids. They're eleven and twelve."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:55 pm

Jonah and Storm had gone free running. It was kinda strange to see a grown cyborg lupine and his even more lupine robotic friend doing flips and whatnot over various obstacles and the like.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:56 pm

(I DON'T KNOW. I HOPED YOU KNEW! 

TINA YOU BETTER LOVE HIM A LOT 

Tina: I-I do! o///o)

Aaron smiled a little more, with him kind of slipping into one of his many sides-- his gentle side, and some of his childish, shy side. He didn't even really notice most of the time. It was odd, because not a lot of people really knew about the other sides of his metaphorical die. 

---

"Oh, I see...." Phillip replied, not liking the idea that there were three more orphans without parents, but knowing that they were here did make him feel better. They'll get taken care of. Maybe not adopted right away, but they will be cared for.... "I hope they get straightened out, soon.... I feel kind of silly saying this, but I haven't exactly finished my education.... Before Tina and I got in the mess of things, I think I had an English paper due or something... I don't even remember...."
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:05 pm

(ok now im awake and sober sooo *cracks knuckles* here we go)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:13 pm

(ouo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:18 pm

(I'M SORRY I DUNNO, BLUEH! *flails*

TINA YOU BETTER LOVE HIM SO MUCH IT HURTS. >8[

Oh, hai Orion. ouo" We're not going nuts, noooo... *whispers to Blueh* We're already nuts!

But now I believe there is some business in order. e3e ... *tackles Pluto*)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:20 pm

Cole is out walking around looking for where he can get a whetstone for his sword when he spots Jonah doing parkour, "A cyborg samurai doing free running... now I've seen it all"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:20 pm

(IT'S OKAY! *flails* BUT I WANT TINSON. *dies*

Tina: I-I will! I promise! 

Nuts? WHERE?! o7o?! 

Roy: Welp, zey're already too far. 

Rachel: *nods*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:30 pm

(I WILL GIVE YOU TINSON, WOMAN! *flails more*

This calls for an incredibly random awkward moment! *heroic pose*)

Meanwhile, at the Brookes-Foster household... there was a bit of an interesting situation. Greyson had been going about his everyday routine, until fate struck, and left him in a desperate, terrible situation... He somehow got his hand stuck in the handlebar on the inside of the shower. Bebe had popped up and startled him, and he had slipped and tried to use the bar to catch his balance... but instead, his hand somehow fit in the space between the bar and the wall of the shower, and there he was.... stuck. In the shower.

"Tinaaaa! Tina! Help!" Greyson called, shutting off the water in hopes she would hear him. As awkward as it was, he couldn't seem to get his arm back out from behind the bar, and it was sort of cutting off his circulation. "Stupid safety bar... you are the hazard here! Do you not see the irony?!"

Bebe was still there, watching Greyson with confused eyes. "Cha?"

"Hey, I'm naked! Stop looking at me!"

The Chao promptly covered her eyes with her ears.

(Jonah, aren't you so proud to be one of his friends? XDDD)

----

Finishing up with her breakfast, Nani then got up, stretched, and went on her way. She pulled on shoes and headed down to the infirmary to check up on Roxy, hoping the chinchilla was doing well today despite her dramatic evening the night before.

----

"I was educated by the Sect... in some things. And I always liked reading, so I taught myself a lot more just by reading books," Shiloh commented, carefully easing herself out of her chair. "Most of the books here were from my personal library back at the Sect."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:41 pm

(Oh my shit..... XD 

Tina: O////O)

Tina hadn't really been paying attention at the moment (she had been off in her own head, daydreaming), when she suddenly snapped out of it. Someone was calling her.... "Greyson?" The otter got up quickly, confused to why he was calling for her. Wait.... He's in the shower.... Her face practically engulfed in red as she tried to not think anything dirty.... "G-Greyson, what's wrong?" She had peeked inside the bathroom, and felt a sudden rush of warm air that made her uncomfortable. 

---

Roxy, more or less, was up. She had slept, sure, but it hadn't lasted that long. She was up since early that morning (around six am, give or take), and the dark circles under her eyes told the story when she was silent. The chinchilla couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night, and whenever Ruth moved past her, she gave the mouse a wary, almost scared look. Aurora... 

---

"Oh...." Phillip mused, before saying, "I don't even think my old school is still standing.... I didn't grow up in Redwillow, but it's not too far from it...." He did like reading, too, so he understood what the stoat meant by that.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:55 pm

(YES. Totally necessary.

Greyson: DX *dies of embarrassment*)

"Uh, well... the circulation in my hand is kind of being cut off..." Greyson was probably more red in the face than Tina, frankly on the verge of panicking since his options were to be stuck or let Tina in to help. "Y-y'see, Bebe came in here and startled me, and I slipped... and somehow my arm is stuck between the safety bar and the wall. And I'm losing feeling in my fingers... I can't get it unstuck."

Bebe turned to look at Tina, peering out from behind her ears. "Chaaa..."

---

Nani soon showed up, cheerful as usual as she walked into Roxy's room. "Hey, sweetie, I'm here... Oh, dear, you look awful..." She paused when she saw the miserable, exhausted look on Roxy's face. The ocelot quickly sat on the edge of the bed, putting a hand on Roxy's forehead to search for a fever. "Are you feeling okay?"

---

Shiloh nodded, frowning a little. "Yeah... not much is really standing anymore, Phillip. When this is all over, we're gonna have to rebuild pretty much everything..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:02 pm

(XDDDDD

Tina: O/////O)

"U-um...." Tina looked at Greyson like he had six heads, before she saw the predicament. How did he even get his arm stuck?! Ignoring the question, as it wasn't really relevant, Tina approached Greyson and Bebe, "Okay, um, let's see..." Honestly, she had no idea really what to do, "Y-you should wet it....it should come unstuck easier, if you pull hard enough...." Just don't look down.... 

---

"Y-yeah.... Just tired...." Roxy yawned, and then rubbed at her face, "I woke up at six am.... And I couldn't fall back asleep...." She sighed, feeling absolutely awful, "I tried, but I just couldn't.... The infirmary was also keeping me awake, too...." 

---

(o3o *doesn't know what else to do*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:10 pm

(*laughing hysterically* XDDDD)

Greyson looked like he was about to die of embarrassment when Tina actually came over, using his tail to cover himself the best he could. "I was... y'know... in the shower. I think I'm already soaking wet..." He pulled at his arm again, but to no avail, trying not to panic. Nobody liked being stuck like that, especially not someone who had once been a prisoner of the Sect, even if not for a very long time.

---

"Oh, sweetie..." Nani felt awful, and tried to think of something she could do to help. "Maybe you could try to get some more sleep over at my place? It's nice and quiet there." She gently petted the chinchilla's hair, acting almost maternal even though Roxy was most likely older than her.

(It'll be funny when Roxy asks how old Nani is... XD Jonah is in his twenties, so I'm assuming Roxy is, too. Then there's Nani who recently became nineteen. o7o" And she's been taking care of her. XD)

---

(NOW KISS. XD I dunno, either.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:16 pm

(XDDDDD)

"I-I don't know!" Tina said, acting more on embarrassment and panic on her end as she said, "Can you turn your arm at all so it could slip out?" This was definitely a story to tell.... Or not to. It was pretty embarrassing either way. If she had super strength, she could probably just pull the safety bar enough so he had room to pull his hand out, but that wasn't exactly the case.

--

(Roxy's just a year older than her. o3o")

"A-are you sure...? I mean, you have your father and boyfriend...." It would just be really awkward.... But sleep sounded really, really nice. "I don't know.... Thank you for the offer, though.... I appreciate it..." 

---

(Phillip: o/////o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:24 pm

(So, Tina... e3e You like what you see?

Grey: X//A//X'

And Roy thought he had it bad with our teasing. XD)

Greyson was starting to panic a little, since Tina didn't seem to be able to help him. "I-I don't know! It's stuck and I can barely move it at all!" And his fingers were losing feeling as the circulation was cut off. Trying to calm down and think of a better idea, Greyson ran his free hand through his hair, taking in a deep breath. "Uhhh... maybe you could take the bar off? I-I mean with a screwdriver or something?"

---

(Nani: She can be like my big sister! *sparkly eyes, hugs Roxy* <3

She loves you, Roxy. There is no evading the Nani love. XD)

"They won't mind!" Nani assured her, then lowered her voice and looked around somewhat nervously as she admitted, "We might all actually appreciate it... Getting me out of the infirmary, I mean. Ruth is gonna be so mad about last night, she's probably gonna yell at me when she sees me..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:24 pm

(Hello owo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: