The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... Empty
PostSubject: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:25 pm

"Yep!"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:25 pm

Rachel's lips were pursed into a straight line, before she replied, "Do you 'ave any idea whaht 'is plan ees...? I kind of 'ave an idea about whaht 'e wahnts to do wiz my brozair..." Don't think about that...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:26 pm

Sven snarled when the bright orange cat stepped in his way. Instead of wasting ammunition on someone so close to him, he swung the gun like a baseball bat, clubbing her in the side hard enough to snap ribs. The snake was huge, and he certainly had enough muscle to pulverize anyone he wanted to. Hissing, the snake grabbed Flare by the head and threw her aside like a ragdoll, ready to start killing. The bloodthirsty reptilian man rose up to stand about seven feet tall, his classic copra neck flaps sticking out in an intimidating manner; the scales had a yellow eye-like pattern on them, like he was staring down into the terrified souls of his enemies. "I'll kill you all!"

---

"Nah, they've got some pissed supernaturals. It'll be fine," Shay replied bluntly, his gaze sliding over to Sandi. He seemed almost bored, a guise he was pretty good at using. The bat was completely unreadable as he went back to what he was doing, snorting, "Don't worry so much. You're gonna have grey hair."

---

EJ ducked his head a little, honestly seeming to cower against Richard as he said quietly, "I don't even know... just the next in the line of people Shaw sends after me, I guess..." He wished Roy was there, not only so he would know that the bat was safe, but so he could feel safe, too. And being carried would be nice. Every step and breath hurt.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Phillip stared in horror as Flare went down, but anger took over soon after. He snarled, his teeth bared as he stared up at the huge snake-- even at Sven's height, he was too pissed off to be intimidated, "I'M NOT GOING TO LET ANYONE ELSE GET HURT BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU'VE ALREADY PUT SHILOH AND I THROUGH HELL AND BACK!" Then, the otter lunged, his weapon poised to slash at the unprotected belly of the snake. He was small and fast, so he could move.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:33 pm

"Cody probably plans to kill your brother." Storm said rather bluntly.
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 pm

Cole chuckled and laid back feeling like he is missing something important but cant quite place what.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 pm

Rachel sighed a little, and ran a hand through her hair, "Aurora..." She let out a sigh, wanting to see her brother badly, too. This just keeps on getting worse and worse... Can't we just get a break?! "Zat's whaht I zought... As much as I don't wahnt to zink about eet..."

Richard was quiet, but he visibly made a bit of a face at that-- it went away when he noticed EJ lagging more behind, "Do you need to stop?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

People would easily be able to hear two cracking sounds, one was some of her ribs and the other was her skull when she hit the ground. She would hear ringing in her ears as she forced herself to get back up. She was going to step in front of the snake again, but she was focusing more on actually standing up instead of moving. She didn't notice Phillip attacking the snake, but she figured she could still be a shield since she had suppression bands on her.

---

"I can't help but worry. I've seen something like this happen before and it didn't end well. Are you really sure they're going to be ok?" she asked, she looked really worried. Her tail fluffed up a bit and wrapped around her in an attempt of comfort.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:39 pm

(I'm gonna poof.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:46 pm

(Aww, okay, Blueh. oAo)

Sven hissed, going at Phillip but not seeming to properly realize how fast the otter was. The hatchet in the otter's hand sliced deep into the snake's muscled body, but not enough to deal a lethal blow; rather, it just really pissed him off. The snake tried to swing his gun at Phillip, but Sasha leaped up and used the entire weight of her body to knock it from his hand. Cursing, the snake went in with his bare hands instead, grabbing Phillip's fluffy hair and pulling him up off his feet, determined to sink his fangs into the little brat.

Chase and Matthew both drew guns and started shooting at each other, since they hated each other's guts already and then Matt had to kidnap Chase's woman. 

Meanwhile, the prisoners were realizing that they were being rescued. They started shouting for help; well, at least those who were conscious. Shiloh couldn't see anything worth a damn with her injured eyes, but she writhed around until she simply fell out of the back of the truck and hit the ground, still tied up. "Hey! Over heeere! We've got some people badly hurt, here! Help!"

----

EJ kept tottering along, but then he stopped when asked if he needed a break. He turned to look back at Storm, telling her, "I changed my mind... I think I might need carried..." Honestly, he really wanted to cry but knew it would hurt, so he didn't, but that didn't mean his eyes obeyed. Tears glistened in his big eyes as he looked pitifully back at her, once again wearing one of those heartbreaking expressions without even meaning to.

(Storm, you'll learn this about him... He is amazing at sad faces. XD How do you think he wins Roy over all the time? It's all in the eyes, man.

EJ: I still have no idea what you're talking about...

The best part is he never does it on purpose. It just happens. XDDD He's my truly innocent-at-heart, just plain adorable character.)

----

"Jeez, would you stop?!" Shay finally snapped, glaring at her. "Sitting there and fussing isn't helping! Just shut your trap, stop making yourself worry more than you need to, and listen to what other people are saying! Look, we're very prepared for whatever situation we're met with. Whether they all come back without a scratch or we get some bodies, we are prepared to deal with it, and you questioning me is just throwing a wrench in things! So calm the fuck down!" 

(Ahem. You know, you could just say, "Yes, Sandi, everything is fine. I'm worried too, but it will be okay."

Shay: *death glare*

YOU WILL BE NICE AND YOU WILL LIKE IT! *bonks him on the head*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:49 pm

Jonah's ear flicked, "Did you hear that?"

~

"Hey Sven!" Cody said, "I thought it was my job to kill the bat!"

The cyborg dropped down cutting Roy off from the others.

"Hello Roy! I'm here to kill you!"

~

Storm crouched down again offering to do just that.

(Storm: Oh I know about his sad face...I know about his sad face.

Jonah: Cause I told you about it...)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:51 pm

Cole's ears twitch as he hears it too,  "what is that."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:54 pm

"Sounds like trouble..." Jonah replied smirking, "Shall we go make trouble like old times?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Before Sven could sink his fangs into the otter, Swan came in and punch Sven in the face, sadly her hand was close to his mouth so if he was quick enough he could bite her.

---

"Help!" Pippa called as well and went over to Shiloh to try and help her up with her bound wrists. "Come on." she tried to encourage.

---

Sandi flinched and her fur fluffed up even more. She hadn't seen Shay snap at her like that before, she now just felt bad that she was annoying him. "S-sorry, I can't help it....Sorry if I annoyed you..." she said in a somewhat quiet voice, her ears were angled back too. It was her own fault that Shay snapped at her, she wanted to help and instead she annoyed a friend.

(Sandi: I-I'm sorry if I'm annoying...*feels guilty*

I might've made her have too big of a heart XD)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:56 pm

Cole nodded,  "sure old timer ill help you out."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:57 pm

(That moment when you give yourself nightmare fuel... o_o *cowers* Dammit why does my brain do strange things when I feel sick or upset?! WHY VENTYNESS?! *runs from my own thoughts* GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY! ;A; *flails*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:58 pm

(You need someone to talk to...? ono)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:58 pm

(That happens to me every day Chirpy XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:01 pm

(*runs and clings to Pluto* Urm, well, I haven't drawn vent art in a long time and a horrible idea came to mind. o7o" I've been kinda feeling stepped on and stuff lately, and being sick doesn't help my mood. I'll be okay, if I can get these thoughts out of my head... I need to stop using EJ as my vent art/story victim...

EJ: Me again?!

YOU ARE MY SOUL, CHILD.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:03 pm

(*holds Chirpy* You really ought to stop using him you know...you're gonna give him nightmares...you remember the last time EJ had nightmares

Zero: *holds EJ* NOT MA BUDDY!!!!

DAMN IT ZERO THAT'S RACHEL'S JOB!!!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:05 pm

(I usually use Flare for vent art x3 I don't dare post it here. Why because it's Flare and there are no limits, see EJ your cousin get tortured too XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:06 pm

(He has nightmares because I do. >m>

EJ: T^T Yeah, that's true.

I'll be fine, it's just that I can totally feed you all nightmare fuel if I use that image I got in my head... Heh... But it sorta shows a lot of my feels in graphic painfulness. o7o"

But I found a song that is sorta making me feel better. ;u; ... I'll post now, sorry for being distracted.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:07 pm

(It's cool *clings to Chirpy like glue* ouo MINES!!!

Zero: Daw!

>/////<)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:07 pm

(... i just choose not to sleep to avoid my memories...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:08 pm

(I almost didn't sleep the entire night last night, in fact I think it was considered day when I went to bed XD I choose to stay up because of various reasons.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: