The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:26 pm

(Hey, Sil! We are being insane and having awkward. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:30 pm

(Hey Sil! o3o 

Tina: O//~//O" 

Roy: >_>' 

eue Hurhurhur....)

Tina took a moment to understand what Greyson was telling her, and visibly facepalmed. Why didn't I think of that?! "O-okay, I can do that....." The otter peered at the safety bar (Please don't look down for the love of Aurora this is awkward enough already!), and knew what screwdriver to use, "I'll be right back!" She was about to say 'Don't move', but he really couldn't. Tina scurried away in search for the correct screwdriver (she was trying not to panic as she frantically searched), before finally coming up victorious. She hurried back to the bathroom, "Hold on, it'll only take a moment!" 

---

(Nope. XD 

Roxy: ^^" )

"O-oh...." Roxy still felt bad about that, and said, "A-alright.... Just, what if Ruth finds out I'm missing....? Again....? Then what? I don't want you to get into anymore trouble..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:31 pm

(Ok x3 btw Has Phillip ever visited Flare? She saved his life and she's still in a coma XD Rp?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:33 pm

(No, he hasn't.... o3o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:35 pm

(Well then you sure know how to show gratitude Phillip XD

Flare: -_-')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:36 pm

(Phillip: Um, sorry....? omo" )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:37 pm

(Flare: >_>' Whatever

NO! You need friends! Go and be friends with the otter!

Flare: No

D: )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:39 pm

(Phillip: ....? 

Hot damn. XD They would be odd friends for sure....)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:41 pm

(Yep, but she needs more friends XD

Flare: >n< I hate being social

idc! You shall have more than 3 friends!

Flare: I'm not having any more friends! >8[

I shall make you have friends!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:43 pm

(Don't worry, Flare, I don't like being social, either. 

Phillip: Neutral *slowly backs away* 

Jayden: .... )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:43 pm

(*pushing Shay at Sandi as stealthily as possible* e3e ....

Shay: *realizes he's being pushed* Wha?! HEY!

Gotta go bye--! *runs away*)

Greyson was having an angst moment, his face bright red as he stood there. "O-okay..." He tried to be patient, watching as Tina loosened the screws holding the safety bar onto the wall. When one side was loose enough, the bar popped halfway off, and he could finally pull his arm free. "Owwww! But yay!" He held his numb forearm to his chest, awkwardly scrambling from the bathtub and grabbing his towel, now covering himself with that. He then plopped down to sit on the bathroom floor, rubbing at his arm and hiding his bright red face as he stuttered, "Th-thanks, Tina..."

----

"I'll leave a note and let her know you're with me," Nani decided, "So long as you're actually with me, it shouldn't matter if we're here or at my place. It'll be more relaxing at my home, anyway, and you don't need an IV or anything anymore."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:46 pm

(JayJay we already know what's going to happen between you and her!

Flare: *pouts* >n>

Fine since you hate being social then maybe Shay should be friends with you!

Flare: I'd rather rip off his wings

Sandi: Don't you dare! >8[ *protectively hold Shay* o///o' *saw that Chirp was pushing him closer to her anyways* >///< *still holds him*

eue)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:49 pm

(XDDDD)

Tina focused on screwing the safety bar back into place so she wasn't watching Greyson scramble out of the bathtub, before she finally let out a sigh of relief once it was back in place. The otter's face was still bright red as she sat down next to Greyson, "Y-you're welcome... Aurora, you scared the crap out of me...."

---

"A-alright... If you're sure..." The chinchilla then moved, so her legs dangled over the side of the bed, and she stood up. She used the bed to steady herself, before looking up to Nani. She didn't want to fall over, and just waited for the doctor to help her.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:00 pm

(Shay: -//m//-' ...

Awww, now you have two overly protective friends... o7o"

Sasha: PENTAGON. <3)

Greyson peeped up at Tina, still hiding his face a little. "Sorry about that... i-it kinda scared me, too." He kept rubbing at his numb arm and hand, trying to get the feeling back. It was working-- he got that pins-and-needles feeling as sensation began to return.

---

Nani started to help Roxy up, when... Ruth suddenly showed up. The mouse was like a shark, appearing when she scented her prey. She stood in the doorway, her tone sharp as she said, "Naomi, there you are... can we have a little talk before you go?"

The ocelot froze, an oh crap expression on her face. She lowered Roxy back down onto the bed, saying quietly, "I-I'll be back..." Getting scolded was one thing, but being shrieked at by an angry middle-aged doctor was another. Bracing herself the best she could, the ocelot followed Ruth out of the room to have a "talk" with her. 

The talk was awful. It only lasted a few minutes, but when Nani came back to Roxy's room, she was a mess. She had tears running down her face and her tail fur was fluffed out, her ears flattened to her head. Even more eager to leave than before, she walked back over to Roxy and held out her arms, stammering, "L-let's go... I-I d-don't wanna b-be h-here..." She sniffled, not really finished crying but wanting to go now. Like right now.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:02 pm

(*doesn't know what to post* ^^;

Sandi: I don't want her to hurt you >///<' *is still holding him close to her*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:04 pm

(DON'T LET GO, SANDI! SAVE HIM!

Shay: e//A//e'

Hmmmm... e3e Who have we neglected that you might wanna Rp with?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:09 pm

(We've neglected Suinn a lot ^^' I kind of want Shay to spend a bit more time with Sandi. Flare's still out cold so Razz Vera is hanging out with Paris. Aaralyn was cuddling Roy, but she's been so sad lately T^T poor baby. We haven't rp'd some Roneste in a while. Pippa hasn't spent time with Chase in a while, I was thinking that I should introduce her younger sister, but meh. If there's anything else you'd like to do then we can do it.

Sandi: >///<' *holds him a little bit tighter* Chirpy's scaring me.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:17 pm

(Sorry about the poof.... I had a shower.... And no, I didn't fuck up like Greyson. XD 

Anyway, I was drawing earlier, because the story about Greyson inspired me. o3o" Somehow, a very exhausted Younger!Richard appeared on my page.... And I want to draw Baby!Rachel, but it suddenly dawned on me that I can't draw babies. *flails* *gives Baby!Rachel to EJ* Here, take this. 

Baby!Rachel: owo?)

"I-it's okay.... Just as long as you're alright...." Tina replied, her face also quite ablaze. Okay.... Nothing can be more awkward than that. NOTHING. "Um.... Are you done your shower....?" 

---

(Okay, if I was in this situation, I would be like Nani. I can't stand it when people yell at me....) 

Roxy looked like she saw a ghost when Ruth had suddenly just...appeared. Oh no..... She could only sit and listen helplessly as Nani got the beating because of her.... She could faintly hear it, too. It wasn't pleasant.... Goddammit.... This can NEVER happen again.... "N-Nani...." The chinchilla stammered once the ocelot shuffled into the room again, and looked like she had just shuffled out of a funeral. "I-I'm sorry...." She stood up again, and gave the ocelot a hug, even though the height difference was rather awkward.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:27 pm

(I honestly don't think you need any more female characters, especially since Vera, Paris, and Joss are around and aren't used at all. o7o" So maybe not give Pippa a sister?

Anyways... e3e Chase and Pippa are both a little worse for wear, and have EJ at their place, so we could do some fluffs and maybe some humor. Shay is already at the infirmary so we can have him spend time with Sandi. Aaaand... I guess if you have any ideas for Roneste or Suinn, than sure. o7o" Let's pick like two couples/groups to use, though, not all of them. I'm posting for Blueh, too, and texting Pluto. XD *multitasking*

Shay: e//m//e Why do people insist on touching me...?

BABY RACHEL YES!

EJ: *holds* ... owo ... OwO! She's so cute! *cuddles* <33333)

---

"Y-yeah... I think so..." Greyson replied, hiding his face again. That was awful. Going to bed in the same room is no longer the most embarrassing thing in our relationship... nothing can be worse than that, ever. I think. I sure hope not.

---

(Yeah, me too...)

"I-It's o-okaay..." Nani sniffled, the ending of her words fading into a bit of a sob. She hugged the chinchilla in return, holding onto her tightly for reassurance. She didn't tell her what Ruth said to her, instead just stepping back after a moment and saying shakily, "L-let's go... I-I r-really don't wanna be h-here..." She wanted to go home and cry to Aaron, which they both kind of knew was gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:35 pm

(YES I KNOW! <3333 *gived Baby!Roy to Laura* 

Baby!Roy: ? *reaches up and grabs at her hair* 

Baby!Rachel: *purrs* <3333)

"O-okay.... I'll just, go...." The otter casted Greyson one last glance, before she shuffled out of the bathroom. Tina was pretty sure a blood vessel was going to burst in her face as she just hid her face behind her hands. Great Aurora..... 

---

(omo Most of the time I can keep my composure, but if someone tries to talk to me about it.... I just cry.)

Pulling away from Nani, Roxy nodded a little, "A-alright...." Now she was feeling kind of upset, too.... Just because Nani was so sweet, and standing up for her, too! "Let's go...." The chinchilla started to shuffle away with Nani, who wasn't really offering that much support, not that Roxy really expected her to, "W-where do you live....?" She ended up asking once they finally managed to get out of the suffocating infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:39 pm

(I did mention that she does have three younger siblings, but she has no idea what happened to them. I might add her younger sister much later on. Ok so we have Suinn and Roneste. Shay spending time with Sandi and Pipase. I'd say maybe Shay and Sandi spending time and Pipase if I had to pick two.

Sandi: >///<' *buries her face in his chest because she's embarrassed*

<3 Aw I'm going to start)

Pippa's headache had finally died down. She had stayed in bed for a while because of it, she was finally free of it for now though. Her hair was a mess, but she wasn't worried about that. Chase had told her about EJ and she was quite worried about him. She hadn't been able to talk to him unless he visited her. She sat up and went to go and try to make something to eat for Chase, EJ, and maybe Sasha if she was still around. She wanted to make sure they were going to be ok.

---

Sandi was getting better since she was being taken care of. For now she was sitting up in her bed reading a book, she had been really bored lately. She did like it when Shay visited her though, it felt better when he was around. She had been noticing that she sometimes blushed a little bit when he came by, she was a little bit worried about that. After all he wouldn't have a crush on her surely, there must be a lot of better girls out there who he must have his eye on. She always believed herself as nothing really special and just too plain for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:51 pm

(EJ: *dying from the cute, cuddling Baby!Rachel* I love you sooo much... <3333

Laura: Ouch! oAo *holds him but tries to make him let go of hair*)

Greyson hurriedly dried off and put on some clothes, then went to find Tina to make sure she hadn't fainted from embarrassment somewhere. "T-Tina..?" He himself was still red in the face, but he hoped the incident hadn't really freaked his girlfriend out... he hadn't meant for it to happen at all.

---

(Yeah... *can't help but hug you* You talking about you crying makes my heart die...)

"Th-this way... H-here, I-I'll h-help you..." Nani stammered, looping an arm around Roxy and leading her away from the infirmary, down the hallway to her apartment, which wasn't far. After this incident, Nani didn't know what to think about the idea of still working at the infirmary... it was hard enough without her superiors being so mean.

---

(Shay: S-sandi! >//A//<

I find this amusing. owo)

At the moment, Chase was resting on the couch, and he had a fluffy little companion next to him. At first things were fine, and normal... until he ended up with the little guy asleep on him. Literally, on him. Chase himself had been dozing a little, and when he came to, there he was. A fluffball attached to his side. "Oh dear..." Chase sighed, a little embarrassed. He gently petted EJ's head, glad that the kid was at least relaxing. It was so easy to treat EJ like a little kid instead of a teenager... And it was sort of nice. Part of Chase wanted to be a father, but the other part just wasn't ready for that responsibility. At least he could sort of be a father or big brother to the various youths at Safekeep.

---

Meanwhile, Shay was going about his job at the infirmary. He stopped to check on Sandi after a while, bringing her something to eat like he had done for Alpha earlier. "Hey, brought you some lunch. How're you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:00 pm

(Baby!Rachel: owo 

Anna: Roy always was the one to grab for everything.... Especially hair. ^^" 

Baby!Roy: ouo?)

Tina had looked up from her hands when she heard Greyson speak-- thank Aurora he was wearing clothes, "Y-yes.... I-I'm okay...." 

---

(*hugs* oAo It's okay.... It just came to mind because I kind of bawled my eyes out last week at my grandparents' house.... I was mostly fine, and then my cousin talked to me. She's like, Nani's age, and in her first year of college. It was mostly my hormones acting up, but I kind of just bawled my eyes out.)

Roxy just followed after Nani obediently, as she couldn't really leave the ocelot... She literally couldn't, and even if she could, she would feel terrible. The two stopped before a door, and Roxy raised her fist to knock. 

Aaron had been waiting, the air now tense around him. He didn't want Nani to go to the infirmary, but it would come to nip her in the ass eventually... So when he heard a knock at the door, his heart dropped. Oh no.... The young adult got up, and answered the door, looking a little confused as to why Nani brought her patient with her, but he was more concerned about her, "N-Nani....?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:03 pm

(I do too

Sandi: >////< *keeps her face buried*)

Pippa was able to get Chase to get more food so that she could cook it. She decided to make Chase some pancakes with some beacon. Her mother taught her how to make crispy beacon so she hoped Chase would like that. She made EJ a short stack of pancakes with only one piece of beacon. For herself she made a salad with some beacon pieces in it. She made some more beacon just in case Sasha came in and she was hungry for something.

----

"Thanks, I'm doing ok. I've been feeling a lot better lately. How's Bianca doing?" Sandi asked, she was starting to really like the little baby. She enjoyed Shay's company even more when the child was around and he was a little bit nicer.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:08 pm

(Laura: Well, at least he learns to be gentler when he grows up. e3e)

"Th-that's a relief... I-I didn't wanna accidentally freak you out..." Greyson said awkwardly, rubbing at one of his ears in embarrassment.

---

(Awww... oAo As depressing as it sounds, I usually cry by myself... But yeah. Crying sucks. *holds and cuddles*)

Nani let go of Roxy for the sake of wrapping her arms around Aaron, hiding her face against his chest and proceeding to bawl. She was very hurt by what happened at the infirmary, and it didn't help that she already had her personal doubts about working there. Still, despite her crying, she looked up to tell Roxy, "Y-you c-c-can rest on th-the b-bed in m-my r-room... o-over th-th-there... I-I'll b-bring you some b-brekafast h-here s-s-soon... t-try to g-get some s-sleep, okay?" 

---

(Shay: -///-')

"Pippa...?" Chase smelled cooking and called out to her, wondering what she was doing. He had a sleeping cat on him, so he couldn't get up without moving him somehow... Maybe if I'm careful, he won't wake up... but then if he does I'll feel bad. Dammit.

---

"She's fine," Shay replied, setting the tray of food on Sandi's lap. It was nothing extravagant, just being what the infirmary had brought in that day. He then sat in his chair. "She's eating well, letting the other healers fed her instead of just me... she used to spit out the bottle unless I was the one giving it to her, but I think she's starting to trust the other healers more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: