The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:29 am

(Oh, I forgot to answer your question about the tutorials. o3o I looked up ones about hair, posing characters, and facial expressions. o3o

Nani: owo' ....

Don't worry, Aaron, you'll be fine. ouo"

I'm wearing long pants now because it's colder downstairs in my house than it is upstairs. o3o Our house is old, and the vents are weird, so most of the cold air ends updownstairs rather than making it all the way up the vents to the upstairs.

And yes, oh Laura... XD

Laura: W-well... o/////<'

Shay: *looks over at Alpha* Don't ask....)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:33 am

(Oh, cool. owo And it's okay. ^^" 

Aaron: -////-" 

It's gonna be awkward... But hey, at least she has an undershirt on. :p 

Oh, I see. Probably the only thing I cannot do is sleep without socks. Whoever can do it has some serious sorcery going on, but Roy doesn't count. :p 

I don't really think Roy would.... He would just get cold. :p 

Roy: >////<" 

Alpha: I'm not going to....)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:45 am

(Really? Because I can't sleep with socks, unless it's cold. XD As a kid I'd always want to wear them to bed, but then I just stopped for some reason. o3o *shrug*

Nani: o7o" ...

Laura: *proudly sleeps in nightgowns* Girly and old-fashioned, maybe. But I like them.

Sasha: I sometimes sleep naked. e3e

Nani and Laura: .... Of course you do...

Ahahahaha! XD

Shay: *grabs Alpha and drags him away* We're leaving this conversation.... eme')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:49 am

(That's really weird.... My feet get cold even in the summer if I don't wear them. What the fuck. XD

Sasha, of course you sleep naked. Of fucking course. How you do, I have no idea. 

Aaron: I shleep without a shirt mosht of the time.... 

Nick: I do, too, sometimes. Usually in the summer. *shrug* 

Roy: Whaht ze fuck. I can't even wear shorts to bed sometimes wizout feeleeng cold. 

Jayden: Are we gonna start telling each other our sleeping positions or something? 

XD 

Alpha: Agreed. eme"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:56 am

(Hahaha! I don't know. XD But don't even get me started on sleeping positions when it comes to Laura and EJ... they're my weird sleepers... She rolls around, he ends up in odd positions, and then there's even Chase who treats the nearest person like a teddy bear.

Laura: ouo"

EJ: ^^'

Chase: -////-

SHAY. SHAY. SHAAAY?!

Shay: *walks away faster* omo')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:02 am

(Oh God.... XD Roy's usually a side sleeper, and one hand usually hangs off the side of the bed. XD Sometimes he ends up on his stomach with his face smushed into the pillow. When he's not alone (or with Laura), he's another ultimate cuddler. XD And a mad snorer. When Aaron's alone, he's on his back and doesn't move, usually. I imagine that Jayden would be all over the place..... o3o" 

Roy: -////-" 

Aaron: I ushually have to pee like mad when I shleep on my back.... But I don't like to shleep on my shidesh. 

I'm a side sleeper myself, on the right side. *shrug* Usually, at least. Sometimes it does change after a while. 

Jayden: ^^' 

Alpha: omo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:12 am

(Chase lays down, and and whatever position he was in is what he stays in. XD And he snores a little, too. It's funny. XD I myself sleep on my side, usually cuddling a pillow. o3o I hate sleeping on my back, which I had to do when I had my wisdom teeth taken out, since the sides of my face hurt. eme' It was annoying.

Laura: I tend to cuddle Roy's head sometimes... somehow... ouo"

EJ: If I sleep well, I'm Rachel's pillow. ^^'

She can't resist the fluff. XD

And apparently Shay tends to sleep-talk and sleep-walk if he's stressed. XD

Shay: eme' ...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:16 am

(I cuddle a blanket when I sleep. owo" Sometimes, if I'm sick and can't breathe well, I sleep on my back. It usually works, which is kind of weird. Anyway, I also imagine Alpha being a stomach sleeper, Roxy being a fetal position side sleeper, and Rachel just kind of being everywhere. XD 

Roy: A definite some'ow.... I 'ave no idea 'ow you managed to do zat. 

Rachel: Yeah.... ^///^" 

XDDDD

And Tina would curl up against Greyson with her arms wedged between her and him. :p 

Apha: -////-" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:22 am

(Ahahaha. XD Rachel can have an EJ-pillow.

EJ: *proceeds to glomp Rachel*

Laura: I don't really know, either... ouo"

Aww, yes, Tinson. Greyson pretty much acts like a shield for Tina. XD I imagine he curls up around her and holds her all protectively. They're cute that way.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:24 am

(Yep. XD 

Rachel: *cuddles and purrs* <3333 

Roy: *shrugs, before hugging Laura* ^^

Oh yes. ouo And I imagine it makes Tina feel safe. And then Bebe would wedge herself between Tins and Greyson. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:29 am

(*determined to try to draw even though I'm sleepy because I'm sick* Must... draw... because I've done nothing constructive all week but I don't feel well so it's haaaard to focus.

Yes, can't forget Bebe. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:32 am

(*flails* I wanna finish memes.... But I get distracted easily.... o7o" 

Nope. XD I imagine Shiloh and Phillip would hold onto each other tightly when sleeping. Same thing with Stone and Scotty, but more on Stone's part. XD 

Stone: *bad pokerface*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:35 am

(Yeah, Pluto tagged me for memes last night, I'll have to sit down and just type them later. o3o

Ahahaha! XD Stone is a death cuddler... Ahahaha! XD

Scotty: ^///^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:36 am

(Yeah..... o3o" I need to find more of those to do. XD

Yes he is.... XDDDD 

Stone: Sorry.... ^////^" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:39 am

(Yeah... o3o Wanna RP a little? I think it's your turn, if you wanna. Otherwise we can just blab about drawings and memes and cuddles. XD

Scotty: Et's fine, Benjy. *hugs him*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:52 am

(Sure, we can do that. o3o" But can still blab about random shit, too. XD

Stone: ^///^" *hugs back*) 

Morning eventually came, and Aaron had, surprisingly, slept through the night without waking up once. How long it had been since he had slept this good, he had no idea. The panther's face was still pressed against Nani's neck, with his arms loosely wrapped around her. However, he was starting to wake up, but didn't want to get up just yet...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:07 pm

(Random shit is awesome. XD

Wanna have Philloh with Maude and Jasper? o3o?)

Tired after her midnight search for Roxy, Nani was still out cold, though she was normally the first one up. The ocelot had one leg thrown over Aaron's, an arm wound around him and hand resting on the back of his head. She purred faintly in her sleep, the soft sound right in Aaron's ear with his head pressed against her neck like that.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:09 pm

Unlike Aaron, Jonah hadn't slept very well. He'd been plagued with nightmares throughout the night. Looking at himself in the mirror he had dizzy circles around his eye, his hair was fifty different kinds of crazy and his prosthetics felt heavier than usual. He figured he wasn't going to do a damned thing today.

"Are you alright master?" Storm asked as she lay curled up nearby.

"I'll live." was all he replied with as he got ready to shower.

(Jonah showering...must be difficult.

Jonah: You have no idea...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:14 pm

(Sure. owo 

Oh God... Poor Jonah..... But imagine how awkward it would be for Roxy..... XD 

Roxy: o//n//o")

Before long, however, Aaron couldn't just stay asleep. He wasn't really the one to sleep in, because he was unable to. The panther made a face, before removing his face from Nani's shoulder. He looked around, groggy with sleep and looked confused out of his mind. Huh....? How the hell did I get here...? I don't remember going to bed.... And I certainly don't remember waking up during the night.... That was when he noticed Nani lying next to him, with dark circles under her eyes. He let out a breath of relief. Thank Aurora she got home okay.... 
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:18 pm

(ok so i just woke up after way to much party so my posts maybe be a little uhhhh disoriented)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:19 pm

(Please tell me you aren't hungover, Orion.)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:21 pm

(well to be hungover you'd have to be sober right???  i dont think I've come down that far)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:23 pm

(Oh.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:28 pm

(God damn it Orion...)

Jonah sat there on the little bench he had to use, his prosthetics lay neatly within arm's reach as he thought to himself, hot water washing over him as he'd wanted to. He lowered his body temperature to compensate and actually feel the warmth on his skin.

These nightmares have to mean something...
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:32 pm

(hey i still can rp just might mispell a few words here or there)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: