The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:21 pm

(Hahaha! XD Sasha is probably at home right now, actually. o3o)

Nani quietly opened the door and stepped inside her apartment, glancing around. Things seemed fine, maybe they hadn't-- oh, wait, there was Aaron. The poor guy was passed out at the dining room table. Nani sighed, raising a hand to her cheek and shaking her head, though she couldn't help but smile a little, touched by how much he cared. The ocelot then decided it was her turn to care and walked over to him, gently putting her hands on his shoulders and murmuring, "Aaron? I'm home... come on, let's go to bed... Wake up, sweetie..."

---

"Well, I still don't want you the suddenly feel faint and fall or something!" Shay argued, refusing to let go of him. "Just let me be overprotective for a bit, alright? You're my patient, I'm your doctor, and being paranoid is my job."

(Sasha: e3e ...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:23 pm

(Me: *posts RP post and sees lots of OOC posts* Huh, let's see what they were talking about... *reads* .... o_o

Laura: O////O' ...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:25 pm

*just died laughing*

ORION!!! *glomps Orion* YOU FUCKING LEFT ME IN WICHITA FALLS!!!! >8[ )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:27 pm

(XDDDDDD

Roy: X///////X)

Aaron had jerked a little immediately lifted his head when Nani spoke and gently touched his shoulders-- he wasn't a heavy sleeper at all. The panther made an unintelligible noise, and looked around groggily, while rubbing at his face. He then noticed Nani standing right behind him, and said in a tired voice, "Nani...?" 

---

"Okay, okay, sorry." Alpha replied, them sighed, giving in, "I just don't want you to fall too, you know!" He was going to say that he was a healer too, but it wouldn't do him good at all. Again.
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:28 pm

hey not my fault that you went with a long tech school

*knocks back an entire bottle of captain morgan just cause i want to*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:31 pm

(Sasha: o7o?!

No, they still have no sex life.

Sasha: Darn it... come on, Roy, be a man!

XDDDD)

"Yes, it's me. Sorry I'm so late, but something came up at the infirmary," Nani replied calmly, in a soft tone. She pulled at the sleepy panther, hauling him up to his feet. "Let's go to bed. You're asleep on your feet, poor baby..." She was pretty tired herself, starting to feel exhaustion drag her down like lead weights.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:33 pm

(Whups, forgot Shay and Alpha. e3e)

"Hey, I'll be fine... I'm stronger than I look," Shay argued, a little embarrassed. He was scrawny, and had admitted it earlier, but he didn't exactly want to admit it again.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:33 pm

(Roy: x//////x 

Does Pantheon count as his sex life? o7o? 

P!Roy: Don't drag me into this! e////e)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:37 pm

Aaron didn't object to when Nani pulled him to his feet-- he rubbed at his face again, trying to wake himself up as he yawned and stretched. Something in his back cracked, and he let out a tired sigh of relief, "Alright...." He began to shuffle off with her, his broad shoulders slumped as he hunched over, looking ready to just pass out on the floor. 

---

"Alright, fine... If you say so." Alpha replied, before falling awkwardly silent yet again. The hybrid started to feel a little tired (more physically than mentally), as it was a lot of effort while in this state.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:51 pm

(Hahahaha! XD Sorry, Roy, but it seems that P!Roy isn't gonna help you...

Laura: O//~//O' ...)

Nani practically hugged one of Aaron's arms as she walked him to the bedroom, leading him to the bed and having him lie down. Exhausted as well, she climbed up onto the other side of the bed, pulling off her dress and deciding to just sleep in her undershirt and panties... she doubted Aaron would really care with them being so tired. The ocelot flopped over into bed, pulling the blanket up over herself and Aaron as she yawned, "Goodnight..."

(He might be too tired to care now, but he might care in the morning. XD

Gabe: >m> .....

Oh, they're not doing anything! Leave 'em be!)

---

Shay helped Alpha walk a little bit more, but noticed that he was tiring quickly. "Actually... how about we get back to your room? You look tired out already, and we don't wanna push it."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:57 pm

(So I guess we can skip to the next morning?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:58 pm

(Roy: GET ZE FUCK OUT OF 'ERE! e//////e 

P!Roy: *leaves* eme" 

Laura.... *pokes* eue)

Nani was right about him not caring that she was just sleeping in her panties and undershirt-- well, now, at least. Aaron pressed his face against her shoulder, his arms wrapping around her as he relaxed. The panther purred faintly, but it wasn't long before he bluntly passed out. His sleep issues finally piled up enough that he fell asleep within a good few seconds. 

(Aaron: e//u//e' 

Oh God.... XD)

---

"Excellent idea." Alpha replied, before stopping to catch his breath. "Just, my feet hurt... And my legs...." It made his entire lower appendages feel like lead.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:02 pm

(xnx' *flops onto Blueh's lap* I woke up at 6AM and walked around all day. Pet me xnx also what's happened since I've been gone?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:05 pm

(*cuddles Sil* Hai. o3o" Just some couple stuff, mostly. And development between Shay and Alpha. That's about it... And I'm about to go to bed soon. oUo")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:07 pm

(Just when I get home too damn it! DX)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:08 pm

(Sorry. ^^' Where did you go?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:12 pm

(Aquarium then I had to walk like two blocks to get something to eat and walk back and then some to get to the car so *flops again* my legs and feet hurt.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:13 pm

(Hey, Sil. ouo" *pets* Poor baby... It's eleven at night for us. We're tired. ^^'

Laura: Wh-what? o//~//<'

Morning will be hilarious for Aarani. XD)

Also tired out, Nani fell asleep rather quickly, all wrapped up in Aaron's arms. She held his head gently against her, purring faintly along with him.

---

"Yeah, that kinda happens when you go through what you did..." Shay pointed out, frowning a little. He wondered if he could somehow carry him back, but doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:15 pm

(I fell asleep in the car twice so I'm more awake and of course when I come home everyone is leaving DX )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:15 pm

(Sorry.... oAo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:12 am

(eue Laura~! 

Roy: e//n//e" Shut ze fuck up before I make you! 

Dude, you can't even walk on your own! *troll face* 

Roy: x/////x 

P!Roy: *awkward cough* >////o" 

KHS!Roy: O/////o?! 

e3e 

Anyway, hai. o3o Good morning.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:03 am

(Good morning. owo I looked up some drawing tutorials last night, so I think I'm gonna try again at drawing. XD

Laura: Why are you looking at me like that?! o//~//o'

Pfft, we should be teasing Nani instead. XD Aaron is either gonna freak out or just be very confused... I really wanna see his reaction when he wakes up. XDDDD

Laura: I will not go to bed in my undies. -////-

Awww, really? Even on a hot, stuffy night?

Laura: ...

Oh yeah, you're miss heatstroke, wearing too many layers. We'll break you of that. e3e)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:08 am

(Okay. owo I might go swimming today, and maybe draw. Dunno what, yet. What kind of tutorial did you look up?

Oh God.... I think he would freak out first, because he wouldn't remember going to bed all that much.... XD 

Aaron: -////-" 

Okay, to be honest, I wouldn't go to bed in my underwear. Even in the summer. *shrug* It does get a little hot in my room, but it's not completely unbearable. I just can't sleep with my fan on because I can hear it. 

Roy: o/////o?! 

e3e Hurhurhur.....)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:14 am

(Okay. owo

Hahahaha, yeah. XD

Nani: What...? omo'

I sleep in my underwear sometimes, but only if I also have a shirt on with it. Usually a big t-shirt that is long enough to be sort of like a nightgown. But I only have two pairs of short pajama bottoms, so I don't have much of a choice when it gets really stuffy... ouo"

Laura: -//m//-'

Hehehe. Okay, we'll be nice to you if you encourage Shay to get closer to Alpha and/or Sandi. eue

Laura: ... Hey, Shay?

Shay: Oh gawd. *facepalm*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:18 am

(Yeah. ouo" 

Poor Aaron. XD 

Aaron: -////-" Pleashe tell me her father won't be on my assh.... 

I think you'll be okay. o3o" You didn't actually do anything. 

Yeah, I have a pair of pyjama shorts that I wear in the summer. Sometimes, though, it does get cold enough that I have to wear long pants. Which I'm actually wearing now. :p So I guess it kind of counts. XD

Oh Laura.... XD 

Roy: o//n//o" 

I don't think he would mind if you were in your underwear.... eue 

Roy: x//////x 

Alpha: ....?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: