The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:53 pm

(Whatcha wanna do?

Shay: omo?!

Jeez, way to threaten the poor girl, Sil. XD

Bianca: *wakes up and drowsily looks around*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:53 pm

(Hey Pluto! Did the game end sadly? oAo?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm

(She would be too shy if I didn't do that XD

Sandi: >///<' S-sorry

Keep cuddling e3e

Make Chase can be with Pippa for a bit. Someone can meet my trio in the orphanage room. idk Sandi gets her Shay time? XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:04 pm

(o3o)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:11 pm

(We can't do anything with Shay or Chase right now though. XD They're already in RP at the moment.

And the orphanage isn't just one room... ^^' The kids would be in a large apartment with any other orphan kids, like Aaralyn, who sometimes spend time with foster families but aren't officially adopted yet. ouo Maude and Marie probably help take care of them.

*flails* I guess we could have a few characters talk to the new kids... but how old are they all? I'm very confused about that, because in their pictures it looks like Beth is the oldest but now you're saying she's the youngest... ^^')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:13 pm

(It has a sad ending...many feels were felt.

Zero: *is about to spoil it*

*clamps a hand over Zeros mouth* SHUT YOUR FACE HOLE! DUN MAKE ME LOSE MY FEELS AGAIN*

Zero: *incohereant noises*

DUST NOO!!! *cries* )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:14 pm

(Beth is 11 as well as Nhean, but Nakiya is 12. Beth is only 2 months younger than Nhean plus Nhean is kind of short. Do you need me to start or do you want to because I'm fine either way ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:17 pm

(Oh God.... Poor Pluto... Don't worry. I lost my feels during the first few hours of Xenoblade Chronicles. Just, Gawd. *dies* )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:20 pm

(*pulls Pluto over for hugs* It's okay... *pats head* oAo'

Okay, Sil. I was kinda confused. XD

And hai again, Blueh. owo

*tiredly flops*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:29 pm

(I'll just use my last post for the trio.)

The Devas had three new members added to their group. They were children though and they were orphans, so they were put into a special apartment. Right now they were in the bedroom.

The youngest one, the leopard was huddled close to the other two. "Guys...I'm scared." she whispered. Her fur was fluffed out, she knew that these people weren't part of the Sect but she was still scared. She didn't know who these people were, she almost felt like freezing the guards to get away however, she knew that would be a bad idea.

The middle one, a sheep dog was squished between his sister and his friend. "It'll be ok Beth, I'm sure these guys won't hurt us. Plus I don't think were in any danger from what I can see." he replied. The young pup couldn't see anything with his eyes because his hair was in the way, but he could see with his feet instead with his powers. He started to pant a little bit because being squished between the two girls made him a bit warm and he was in a fluffy jacket.

The oldest one, a hybrid was holding the two protectively close to her. Her big butterfly wings were open to make a little bit of a breeze to cool of her little brother. "Nhean is right, we'll be ok. Besides think about the new friends we'll make." she said trying to cheer up the leopard. Her ears were perked just in case someone was coming.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:39 pm

(Hallo. owo I am with my friend and the actual cat I based Midnight off of. xD I freaking love her so much... For an outdoor cat, she's very affectionate.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:51 pm

(OH MY SHIT I TAKE IT BACK! oAo She just hunted and killed a baby bird we just watched.... Oh my God.... I didn't want to see that...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:55 pm

(*totally wasn't dozing*

OH GAWD. oAo' ....)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:57 pm

(She's trying to hunt the parents.... oAo I've read it in Warriors, but I couldn't look.... eme )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:34 pm

Zero: Didnt the one dude say... *is bricked* xnx

*hugs Chirpy back* Its such a good game...you know to have been made by one guy. Minus the voice actors and the musical bits one guy made Dust an Elysian Tail. It got an 8/10 from Toonami's review an 8.5 from Game Informer and thr last place I saw a review on it was IGN and they gave it an 8/10 also. Great game if you like 2D side scroller platformers with a somewhat simple combat system with a few RPG elements thrown in here and their. The story is really well done with twists coming in that make you go "oh damn" when they happen. Characters are loveable, the main protagonist, Dust, is an absolute bamf his partner Fidget is great Comic relief but has her more serious moments and Arrah (Dust's sword) just talks...I have a crazy flying talking sword that can kill everything but ghosts...

Zero: Plenty of side quests too and the final boss is a real bitch to kill even if you are level 34 like Pluto was at the time.

HE KILLED ME LIKE 20 TIMES BECAUSE I DIDNT GRIND ENOUGH!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:54 pm

(Probably one of the best things about Xenoblade Chronicles is that you don't really need to grind. From the sidequests and finding areas, as well as fighting, you can be over levelled like hell. Grinding isn't necessary. But the game is awesome. The graphics are last gen Wii, but it still looks really pretty.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:05 pm

(RIP birds)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:06 pm

(oAo")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:57 pm

(^^''')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 5:32 pm

(*rocks back and forth* oAo 

Roy: I zink eet broke 'er.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 5:55 pm

(Zero: This wouldnt be the first time we broke an author.

*is still kinda broken from Dust's ending* oAo"...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:00 pm

(*sleepy face* I passed out. =w=)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:12 pm

(It's ok Chirp ^^; I posted on the last page)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:16 pm

(*shakes* oAo 

Roy: Zhesus.... She's read about people getteeng sliced een 'alf.... And rebuildeeng zemselves....

THIS IS A LOT DIFFERENT THAN THAT. oAo 

Anyway, hai. o3o" I should probably respond, too.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:21 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(*looks up the meaning of pansexual* Yeah, that probably describes Shay better. o3o He's not so much physically attracted to people as he is to their personalities... if they don't annoy him, that's a good start. XD

Shay: I hate everyone. eme'

No you don't, you love themmmmm... Speaking of Shay, I need to draw him. e3e)

Though the exhausted bat would have preferred not to be near anyone while he napped, he seemed to be a subject of jealousy as he sat there and made poor Alpha's arm numb. He grumbled and curled up a bit, wrapping his wings around himself the best he could, as though trying to hide while he rested.

Meanwhile, the baby started to look upset, making intentional little coughing noises as though threatening to cry.

----

(Chase and Laura: *look like they're about to find a way to permanently keep Roy off the battlefield*)

EJ seemed to have dozed off on Rachel's shoulder after a little while, apparently his system having had enough drama and insisting he needed a break. Chase just leaned back against the couch and quietly relaxed, petting Rachel's head and not saying anything... He'd talk to her if she wanted to, but otherwise he'd let her take some time to hear her own thoughts.

----

Shiloh almost bumped into the doorway when Phillip tried to help her inside, but managed to get in without making a complete idiot out of herself. Then she stood there, wondering if she remembered the dimensions of her own home well enough to navigate... Maybe I should just let Phillip help... As much as her pride hated it, she was pretty helpless at the moment.
Alpha started to kind of get lost in his head, but was snapped out of it when he heard little Bianca threatening to cry. He looked over at Sandi, a look of 'Oh shit' on his face, "Sandi...." 

---

Rachel had visibly relaxed when she felt EJ dozing off on her shoulder, and further pressed her own face against Chase. She moved whenever he breathed, as she practically laid on him. She was all cried out, and just sat there quietly, more out of it now. Aurora.... How much more can this war take from him...? 

---

"Sorry...." Phillip replied, before looking back over to her, "Where to? To be honest, I could use a nap...." The idea of sleep kind of daunted him, but he tried to suck it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: