View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 7:42 pm

(Feels are everywhere...)

Scotty had no idea that Stone could purr, so when he heard that he stiffened a bit in surprise, until he realized what it was. Even more embarrassed now, he felt a little bit of heat in his face, Okay, that's new... He calmed down, starting to feel more at ease with Benjy safely in his grasp, Maybe you can get a lettle sleep now, too...

(It's gonna be so funny and cute when Stone wakes up... XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 7:44 pm

(Yes, yes, it will. Especially when Scotty mentions that he purred in his sleep. eue <3

Stone: o////e" 

So, should there be a timeskip to when the both of them wake up, or should Benjy wake up now? ouo"?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 7:47 pm

(I dunno. ouo You can just have Benjy wake up and be all awkward since he's on Scotty, who will wake up shortly after. XD This is sort of the thing that hints to Stone that maybe his sheepy is starting to realize how much he cares. And it was so cute I had to do it. XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 7:51 pm

(Okay. ouo I can work with this. <3 *dies of cute*)

A while passed, and Scotty finally fell asleep after being up super early from the alarms. However, the smaller hybrid on him was starting to wake up. Groggy, Stone lifted his head and rubbed at his light blue eyes, while groaning a bit from the soreness. "Agh..." Dropping his hand from his face, he was about to sit up and stretch his sore shoulders, but then was when he noticed the body underneath him. Even in his tired state, the hybrid blushed, somewhat frozen when he noticed Scotty asleep, his white curly hair a mess around his head. Huh....? W-when did he get here?! Stone didn't remember going to bed with this at all..... And he had no idea what to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 8:02 pm

(Hehehe... eue)

Scotty seemed to be happily asleep, until Stone lifted his head, and a bit of the hybrid's red hair tickled his nose. The sheep twitched, then gave a small sneeze and woke up, his head jerking-- he accidentally bonked Stone's head with his, not that either of them would be really hurt from it. Stone had his strength, and Scotty was a sheep... kinda thick-skulled. "Ow..." He pulled his head back, then saw Stone wide awake as he laid on him, and got a little red, "Uh... hey, lad... have a nice nap...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 8:09 pm

(Hurhurhur...... eue 

Stone: o////O")

Stone jerked his head back when Scotty sneezed and jerked his forehead right into his-- the hybrid's face was red as he just kind of sat on Scotty awkwardly, not sure what to do still, "U-um, yeah..." Stone replied kind of lamely, then rubbed at his forehead a little, "Are you okay...? A-and when did you get here....?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 8:16 pm

"Uh..." Scotty tried to think of how to explain himself, well aware that Stone was laying on him and their faces were all but a few inches apart, "I couldn't sleep, so... I decided to lay down weth you..." He awkwardly ducked his head a little, "I-I was just so worried about you, y'know? I couldn't relax unless I had you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 8:22 pm

(I have to go have a shower now, so I'll be poofy!)

Blushing more, especially at that, Stone really didn't know how to respond to that. "R-really...?" He was about to say something more, but he finally noticed that he was laying on Scotty, and moved to slip off him, "Um...s-sorry about that....." However, Scotty's words stuck out to him. He's hasn't been like this before.... I know the battle really shook him.... It was a little strange, not that the hybrid was really complaining much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 8:54 pm

(Okays. I posted the story. ouo)

"N-no, et's not your fault! You ded what you had to do!" Scotty argued, holding onto Stone to try to keep him from pulling away. He still felt paranoid, and maybe a little emotional, and just wanted to hold onto him. The sheep realized he was practically trying to hold the redhead prisoner and awkwardly stammered, "U-uh... and you don't have to get up..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 9:09 pm

(ASKJSDJHSFKJFS MY FEELS )

Seeing that Scotty was looking paranoid and almost didn't want him to get up, Stone blushed, but moved back to where he was before, "A-alright.... If you really want me to..... I'm not going anywhere, Scotty.... Don't worry." Stone knew where the paranoia was coming from-- he could see it in the sheep's eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 10:38 pm

(Sorry for poof, my mom turned on a movie. o3o')

Relieved when Stone stopped moving away, Scotty tugged him close again, in full panicky-cuddle mode, "E-et's just... I..." He was having a hard time explaining how he felt, so he said simply, "I don't want you to desappear..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 10:42 pm

(It's okay. What are you watching?) 

Blushing still when Scotty pulled him close again, Stone was quiet for a second, before replying, "I-I know.... It's okay.... I'm fine...." Well, fine enough.... "You can't kill me that easily...." He's a lot more open about this now.... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 10:48 pm

(We watched some Hercules movie. o3o It was okay, but the plot had a few stupid points that made me go, "Dude... my friends and I can write better storylines than this..." XD The fight scenes were pretty cool though.

Sasha: Hey, Benjy. You're on top of him, y'know. Think pervy thoughts! o7o

NO. THIS IS FLUFF. SASHA STAHP.)

"Stell, I worry... et's not like I'm a soldier..." Scotty was for once the source of the negativity he hated so much, sighing, "I can't help when there are attacks like that... I'm proud of you for being so brave, but I wesh you dedn't have to be."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 10:53 pm

(Like the Disney version? They probably had to dumb down the plot a little to appeal to little kids in order for them to understand... But I get what you mean by that. :p

Stone: Eh?! o////O" *practically falls off Scotty and flops off the couch* >///<' 

DAMMIT SASHA! )

Stone's ears angled back, with his shoulders slumping a little, "I know... Sometimes I wish I wasn't either.... But I don't like not helping. Especially since this is somewhere I can be useful.... I'm sorry for making you worry.... I didn't want that to happen...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 11:10 pm

(No, it wasn't the Disney version. But it was a bit poorly written from time to time... ^^'

Sasha: Hurhurhurhurhur... eue)

"I-I..." Linwood was trying to speak coherently, but he was getting emotional, and kept choking on his words. He just tightened his grip on Stone, one hand on the hybrid's head, holding him to his chest, using as much of his might as he could, which wasn't much to Benjamin. He was a very loving guy. He loved Laura and Celeste, but in a little-sister way. He loved Shay in a best friend way. He did love Benjy... maybe a bit more strongly than he was used to. It was driving him nuts as he tried to figure it all out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silcat

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 11:15 pm

(Hello 030)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 11:15 pm

(Oh, nevermind then. o3o" 

Stone: >/////<' ) 

Stone honestly felt a little claustrophobic as Linwood held the hybrid to his chest-- Benjamin's face was about as red as his hair by now. However, he understood that Scotty was upset.... The hybrid found himself relaxing, before looking up at Scotty, "I know... I know.... I promise you I'll always be back....please don't cry over me..." He could see the sheep was struggling not to cry, and he really didn't like seeing Scotty upset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 11:16 pm

(Haaaaaaay.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silcat

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 11:17 pm

(Rp with Nalt? I think I posted last.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 11:18 pm

(I have no idea where the post is... I don't get why there is a new topic thing for every 50 pages of the RP....)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silcat

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 11:23 pm

(Ok here's your post because I didn't realize that you posted last.)

Nick didn't like the look on her face, and wasted no time shuffling towards her. He looked tired, with slight bags under his eyes, and his legs and arms still shook a little, "H-hey, Malt....? Are you alright?" She cared for him, and he would for her if she wanted and needed it.

----------

(Now for my turn XD)

"......"Malt couldn't answer him. She didn't trust her voice. She knew that if she talked her voice would strain and give it away that she was about to cry. Her tail fluffed out a bit and curled around her leg.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 11:24 pm

(Heeey gurrrrrl... XD *hugs Sil* I'll post for Maruel!)

"W-well... I..." Marie felt awkward all over again when he asked her if she needed anything, and she fiddled with a bit of her hair, "I just wanted to be with you... i-if you don't mind..."

---

Reluctantly loosening his grip, Scotty looked back at Benjy, "Promese...?" He'd feel a little bit better if the hybrid promised to always come back... maybe... But he was still going to take diligent care of him while he was injured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silcat

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 11:26 pm

"Of course I don't mind Marie. Come here." he said and opened his arms. He knew that he enjoyed cuddling her, it made him feel a bit safer knowing that she was safe in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 11:29 pm

(It's fine. ^^" ) 

"Come on...." Tugging on her wrist, Nick tried to get her attention for her to stay with him for a little bit, "It's alright, Malt.... I'm here for you. I can make you some tea-- how does that sound?" It would be awkward and difficult with one hand, but he could manage. 

---

"Promise." Stone replied, not feeling as claustrophobic now, "If you'd like, I'll give you a pinkie promise.... I never break my promises. Ever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silcat

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 03, 2014 11:31 pm

Malt sniffled a bit, but nodded. She followed him, she couldn't just be in public and just break down or something. People were hurt and most likely they wouldn't want to see a girl crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: