The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:36 pm

(I'M SORRY BUT I JUST COULDN'T HELP IT. IT'S NOT HIM DYING PER SE, BUT THE THING WITH HIS WING.

Well, shit... That's interesting... And painful... ouo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:39 pm

(I find it oddly funny that I make my eye bleed by sneezing. Is that weird...? Don't answer that question. XD o7o"

THE WING. OH GAWD THE WING. IF THAT HAPPENS IN PANTHEON THERE SHALL BE IMMENSE FEELS. JUST SAYING.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:40 pm

(*is making new characters because Duel is joining us 030*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:43 pm

(Duuueeeellllllll... I like never talk to him. I should know him better. e3e DUEL HAI. I DUNNO IF YOU SEE THIS BUT HELLO.

Chase: You're insane.

Hey, he's really close to Sil and made this amazing website for us. I should get to know him a little.

Chase: That doesn't change the insanity thing.

Oh hush you.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:43 pm

(PLEASE PUT IT IN PANTHEON. PLEASE. I'M BEGGING YOU. EVEN IF YOU JUST WRITE A SHORT STORY ABOUT IT AND NOT USE IT IN THE BOOK I WILL BE HAPPY. PLEASE. *dies*

Anyway, I'm off to bed... o7o" *repeatedly punches brain* StopthinkingoffeelspleaseIcan'thandlethisshitrightnowplease.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:45 pm

9Duel and I are in a Skype call and I quoted you post Chirpy...he's laughing XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:47 pm

(Hahaha! XD Well, I'm glad I made him laugh...

I should probably take some medicine for my pain and head towards bed, too. *gives Blueh a Jacques plushie* ouo? Enjoy tomorrow, and please don't beat yourself up over feels... instead... let's do feels because we're all guilty of it. XD Love yous.

TIME FOR ALLLLL THE HUGS AND KISSES! *randomly grabs Blueh's head and kisses your forehead* Goodnight kisses. *then glomps Sil* THERE IS NO ESCAPING THE AFFECTION!

You guys just make me so happy I can't help it. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:48 pm

(That's what I do XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:57 pm

(Hehe. Goodnight, Sil. I'm off. <3)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:16 am

Chirpingsong wrote:
"You wear contacts...?"

(Three words. That post is win. XD *dies*)

"Yeah cause my eyesite sucks." He replied smirking slightly, "At least until I can get lasic to fix them

It was bad enough that he hated his natural eye color as well. The ruby eyes hidden beneath those blue eyed contacts lenses always served as a deterrant for people to get to know him. They automatically assumed he was a super and then stayed away from him. Although the assumption wasnt wrong that didnt excuse the avoiding him part. Of course he would rather be wearing his contacts and have friends then wear his glasses and be alone.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 10:24 pm

EJ nodded, "Well, clearly. I just didn't expect it from you." He then fell quiet again, feeling awkward. At least his big cousins were there, in case one of these guys eventually got mad at him or the ones who shoved him in his locker showed up... Oh please don't let them show up... "S-so, uh... someone tell us about yourself. W-we should all get to know each other, right?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:41 pm

"Yep." Zero replied, "Easy thing to tell, I'm a supernatural. Uh...I live just off campus with my adopted father and I'm planning on doing both debate and football...like I always do in every school I've been to."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:18 pm

"There's a debate team?" Roy was vaguely surprised at the fact that Zero had a guardian just like him and his sister, but he didn't say anything about it. He was more focused on the idea of a debate team here, "I've been looking for one forever, but at my old school, they didn't have one. I'm not really allowed to play any sports, so it might be one of the only things I can do in school. Unless there's suddenly an all supernatural basketball team, that is."

"I might join the soccer team, but I'm not sure yet myself." Rachel replied, also vaguely surprised with Zero's family.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:06 pm

"Rumor has it this place segregates the sports by both gender and super versus non super. They say for safety reasons which makes sense. Aurora forbid some poor bastard gets blind sided by a line backer with super strength." Zero pointed out, "As far as debate goes, this girl Evey I bumped into in the hallway said that its a "club" that the students run. As long as people show up for it and its not illegal or out of control it will stay as part of the school."

He paused and added, "Damn this place is ten times better than my last school."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:03 pm

Jaymond was the quiet one of the family so after he was done eating, he pulled out a book to read. He was still listening to their conversation, who said you had to look at someone to pay attention to them? He knew about a lot of clubs, since a lot of clubs asked him to join.

Leaf would've broke in if Zero made any kind of mistake about the clubs, but since he didn't the big guy didn't speak. He didn't really have anything to talk about. At least nothing that really related to the topic.

Flare was more focused on EJ, she was going to make sure he would eat everything she gave him. She was stubborn like that, as usual. She kept her ears pricked to listen to them talk and if she heard anyone talking about stuffing EJ into a locker from the other students.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 7:39 pm

"I think I see him over there." someone said.

Zero's ear twitched as three rather big kanine approached. They looked like something out of throwback Thursday from the 80s in spite of their grey uniforms.

"Hey kitty." One said approaching EJ from behind, "So hows about that lunch money?"

"How about you to go beat each other off behind a bush and leave him alone?" Zero chimed in.

A second guy popped a squat next to Zero, "And whatre you gonna do about it, stoat?"

"Simple."

And his fist flew sending the rotwieler skirting across the table until he reached the end...then he defied gravity up until his body was fully off the top of the table and he flopped onto his back.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 7:55 pm

Neither twin had exactly seen Zero use his power on a person, so they were both just staring where the Rottweiler was supposed to be before he somehow floated off the table and flopped onto his back on the floor. They had nearly identical looks on their faces as they just stared. It wasn't exactly new for Roy, but it had been something he didn't expect, "Oh my God..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:33 pm

"Touch that cat." Zero said cracking his knuckles again and standing, "Make my fucking day..."

The remaining two backed off, "We'll be back for that money kid and you better fork over."

They walked away going to help their rottweiler friend.

"And Ill be there to kick your asses." Zero muttered under his breath in a rather menacing tone but sighed after, "I fuckin hate bullies..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:00 pm

Flare would've burnt their asses if it wasn't for Zero and most likely might've killed them if she felt like it. No one messed with EJ, not while she was around. "I suppose I should say thank for not making me get my hands dirty, if I did I might get expelled." she said. She used to tail to pull EJ closer to her.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:02 pm

"Ive already been expelled for crap like this before so I dont really give a damn." The stoat shrugged
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:07 pm

"I was talking about something a lot worse, but hey if you find them again don't be scared to invite me to jump in." Flare replied. She loved to personally almost kill them and scar them for life for even thinking about hurting EJ. She would make sure that they would pay VERY dearly the next time she saw them.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:10 pm

"Will do. You must be that girl Flare right? Rumors are floating around that youre kind of a bitch..." he mentioned not really thinking of it.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:15 pm

"Most people call me Flare. You most likely heard those rumors from people who have managed to piss me off, which is a lot of people." she explained.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:17 pm

"Ah...that makes sense I suppose."

(Okay now in this AU is where the ZeroxFlare ship would work.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:18 pm

(XDDDDDDD)

"Yeah, one quick rule at this school is not to piss me or my brother off. You can already tell how badly that would be with Leaf here." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL
Page 10 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next