The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:51 pm

(What did you change? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:53 pm

KHS!Zero: WHERE THE HELL DID THIS SENPAI SHIT COME FROM?!?!

Because you like her like that and you won't admit it...plus she secretly like you back, have you never watched accel world?

KHS!Zero: What...the...fuck...>//////<

XDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:55 pm

(BECAUSE SHE IS TOTALLY YOUR SENPAI.

DEAL WITH IT.

Oh hi Sil. owo Give baby EJ his cousin. He was stuffed in a locker today and scared shitless. o7o"

EJ: ;~; *clings to Flare*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:01 pm

(Flare: >8[ I'll deal with them EJ. You won't have to worry about getting stuffed into a locker again. *cracks her knuckle's*

Yeah you don't want to mess with Flare XD or her big brother Leaf for that matter. Also Flare is now going to be a orange and white kitty cat. She's going to now have white hands and feet and her belly will be white as well. Her torn ear will be white and she'll have some small white patches all over her body, her tail tip is white too. Now I will start in a moment, is EJ still stuck in the locker?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:02 pm

(Ah, I see. And no, he's not. Zero got him out. XP)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:05 pm

KHS!Zero: Your welcome Flare... *has that look of please-don't-kill-me on his face* ono" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:05 pm

(Right now we dunno what to do. But introducing Flare during their lunch break or something could be awesome. She can be the scary cousin. XD

EJ: ;~; I'll never survive high school...

You will with her help. o7o" And I imagine that Flare's parents might end up in a custody battle for EJ at some point in this canon. He's only fourteen here. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:08 pm

(Yes, I think that might happen... And it wouldn't be as bad in this canon because Flare's not D!Flare... o7o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:09 pm

(Yeah they would totally take him in and I imagine Jade loves him, she'll want to be just like him <3

Jade: <3 *cuddles EJ's leg* I love you EJ *purrs*

<3

Flare: No one is hurting my little cousin! >8[ For you Zero I won't harm you so long as you don't do anything stupid.

Did I mention that her accessories are tight leather gloves and a belt that has real bones on it, but everyone thinks their fake 070' I'm going to kind of guess that its lunch break now right? btw she has a lot of scary rumors too XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:10 pm

(Even then, Flare is better than Matthew or Elliot Senior. o7o" ....)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:11 pm

(Yeah... o7o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:11 pm

(Well at school she probably can't wear bones... o7o" Even fake ones. And you can start however you like, cause I dunno what to do exactly. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:12 pm

(I imagine that Flare wouldn't give a shit about the uniforms, and gets sent home a lot... o7o')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:13 pm

(Hmm...where to fit Zero into all of the madness that is the lunch hour...

KHS!Zero: How about just a normal lunch?

AWKWARD LUNCH IT IS!!!

KHS!Zero: This is gonna involve something happening between me and senpai...er Evey isn't it...

HE SAID IT! HE FUCKING SAID IT!!!! XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:14 pm

(YESSSSS HE SAID IT! HE CALLED HER SENPAI! XDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:16 pm

(HE FUCKING SAID IT YES XDDDD

*flops* I don't know if I wanna ship Lauroy here or RoyJ... o7o"

KHS!Roy: e////o')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:20 pm

(I know, right?! XD

Because the RoyJ... Is so tempting...

D!EJ: Stop that! D8<

Well, RoyJ was kinda at least almost happen in the stories.... At least be a slight crush for a while. Then Roy would have a feelsy talk with Chase because he finds out he's bi and is all scared about being bullied and hated on even more. But his daddy loves him anyway. <3

THE LAND OF THE GAG SHIPS. WE CAN DO THAT HERE OH MY GAWD. BECAUSE IT IS AN AU.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:21 pm

KHS!Zero: THAT WAS A SLIP UP AND YOU ALL KNOW IT!!!

Sure *carrying a burger* and this is a hotdog Zee.

KHS!Zero: Fuck you...

I really wanna do an awks scene between them but have no idea how to XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:23 pm

(XDDD Poor Zero.

KHS!Roy: o//n//o"

Hmmm... e3e I still love shipping him with Laura... I might do the thing with him having a bit of an infatuation with KHS!EJ, and do the talk with Daddy!Chase. Because feels. <3)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:24 pm

(Yeah plus in this version Flare has a family. Jaymond is pretty wise and a fast runner so he's on the track team, but he's really skinny looking. He can hurt people for self defense though 030' While Leaf over her is big, tall, and only like taking Martial Arts. He's pretty scary looking so he'll ward off any bullies if EJ hangs around him. Flare doesn't really do much since she's only doing this since she has to. Flare will protect her brothers and her little cousin. She doesn't have to worry about Jade just yet since she's not starting school. Plus Jade is a bit sickly 030''''' Flare would wear the uniforms, but she would add enough of her own style to them so that she won't mind wearing them as much.

KHS!Flare: But I like my bones D: I'm allowed to add accessories so why can't they be apart of it?)

While it was lunch break a white and orange cat was just sitting at a lunch table with no lunch. She didn't feel hungry most of the time from how her powers worked. She usually kept herself and her powers under control, but she still wasn't really the person you wanted to mess with. She didn't know that her little cousin was getting bullied, but she did tell him that if anyone stuffed him in a locker, pushed him around, or call him names to come and find her or Leaf. She was looking around to see if he could spot his fluffy cousin.

Leaf normally had lunch with his sister and with Jaymond, but this time he wanted to try and make some new friends at his Martial Arts class. He was a pretty big guy being around 6'5 and muscular. Normally people just knew to not mess with him when they looked at him, but he was a nice person at heart.

Jaymond was sitting next to his younger sister. He wasn't ever a problem at the school. He did all of his homework on time, he wasn't late, never got into any fights, and never talked back to the teachers. He was also good at his sport which was Track. He was taller than his sister, but not by much. He was around 6'2 and his long legs surely helped him. People would sometimes pick on him, but he didn't care. For now he was just eating his sandwich and wondering what his sister was looking for.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:38 pm

Zero picked a random as all get out seat...when the seats near him filled up with Leaf and the martial arts team he got a little skeptical. Already today was going bad he didn't need some muscle heads fucking up his day anymore than it already had been.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:46 pm

"Hey you're new aren't you?" Leaf said with a bit of a smile. Leaf didn't sound as if he was going to try and bully Zero. He tone was in more of a friendly one rather than a bossy one. He might be able to make some more friends, he usually helped out the new people. He did wear a black glove on his left hand, he also had clothes in his locker so that he could quickly change. He didn't like the uniform, so he would change into his regular clothes in the boy's bathroom.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:03 pm

"Yeah I'm new," Zero replied with a sigh, poking at the food in front of him, he wasn't too terribly hungry but already he'd had his fill and had found more value poking at it rather than actually eating. Of course his eyes, which were a blue color thanks to the contacts he was wearing which concealed their natural red color, were on Evey who was at the table opposite them...she might as well have been on the opposite side of the world with how distant he felt from just about everyone here.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:09 pm

(Why does Zero have contacts? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:10 pm

"You seem depressed. You've had a rough start I presume?" Leaf replied. Maybe this guy needed a friend to help him out. He might've been picked on or gotten into trouble today, Leaf could make his day not be so bad with maybe making a new friend. He wanted to help this newbie out, it was usually a rough start for everyone at this school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next