The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:29 pm

"Yeah I am. He's over there with my other brother Jaymond. Leaf can take you to him. I'll be right back." Flare said and went to get EJ a sandwich and a milk carton. She wanted to make sure he ate a little bit today. She was a little bit pissed though.

Jaymond was a bit awkward with affection, but he put an arm around EJ. He didn't say a word most of the time, but the sometimes said something if need be.

Leaf went over and took the group over to EJ. He didn't say anything, but he sat near his cousin. He was going to make sure that no one tried to make his face smush his food.

Eventually Flare came back with EJ's food. She put the food in front of her little cousin for him to eat. it wasn't much just a small ham and cheese sandwich with some milk to drink.

---

"She's this way." Ronnie took Laura's hand and lead her over to her crying sister. "There she is." he said and let go of her hand so that she could get to her sister easier. He was glad to have been helpful today.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:36 pm

Roy and Rachel awkwardly mingled over to EJ's table, and sat down. They felt incredibly awkward, but were thankful that they had let them sit at their table, "Um, hey..." Rachel fiddled with her braid a little, and fixed her bangs that framed her face, "Thanks for letting us sit here..."

"Yeah... We really appreciate it. It's not that easy just asking, you know?" Roy picked at his food, but was beginning to feel more hungry now that he was more relaxed now.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:48 pm

Zero and Lance sat down opposite the group.

"That him?" Lance asked nodding at EJ.

"Yep."

"I figured, he does look easy. Fortunately now he has friends...in relatively high places."

"You're still on SGA?"

"And FBLK."

Zero sighed, "Right our political hero. You know I can debate circles around you right."

"Which is why you're my speaker ya twat."

Zero rolled his eyes, "You doin' alright EJ?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:59 pm

Confused when Zero and some stranger started rambling, EJ just looked at them with a flustered expression. Then he picked up the sandwich Flare brought him and said a bit quietly, "Yeah, I guess I'm okay... It's nice to have three big cousins around to help." He curiously looked at Rachel, then Lance. "Hi... I don't think we've met. I'm EJ. You must be Roy's sister... You guys look almost exactly alike. And... Who's that?" He nodded to Lance, while taking a bite of his sandwich before Flare started giving him that eat-your-food-or-else look. His tiny size (compared to his relatives) sometimes made his family think he just wasn't eating enough to grow... Flare was all over him when it came to eating properly.

----

"Awww, baby..." Laura wrapped her arms around her sister, smiling gratefully at Ronnie. "Thank you so much... But how did you know what she needed and what my name was? Do you speak with sign?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:03 pm

"Apprently this guy thought I was dating my sister." Roy jerked a thumb at Zero, before saying, "And apparently that's his friend, Lance. I literally just met him a few seconds ago, so I really don't know." The bat shrugged a bit, then brushed his hair out of his face.

Rachel smiled a little at EJ, and picked at her food, "What he said was true... I'm Rachel. I'm very pleased to meet you, EJ."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:05 pm

"Yep," Lance replied, "I'm a part of Student government. Trying to make sure Supers and normals are treated fairly is part of my job as a student leader."

"And having a big head is the other." Zero added in snickering.

"My head is not that big!"

"Your head is a goddamned hot-air balloon bro."

"Shut up Zee..." Lance looked down a little bit. Then Roy's comment came through his hears and he nearly shot milk from his nose.

"YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE DATING?!?!"

"Hey! Gimme a break! I didn't see the relation until after I said that."

"And you call me a dumbass sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:20 pm

Flare was basically ignoring everyone. She was just focused on EJ, she would make sure he would eat all of his sandwich and drink all of his milk. So she didn't care about their conversation, she did notice how stupid this Zero guy seemed to be. From one look she could tell that the bats were brother and sister.

---

"Yeah. My mom is deaf so I had to learn sign language to understand what she wanted me to do. I'm glad that your sister has finally calmed down before it was like the entire world was going to explode or something." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:27 pm

(Just found out people are talking bad about me on DA for some reason... ;~; I dunno why. I talked to the one girl I apparently upset and hopefully just fixed things with her, but she said other people were talking about me being "distant" and stuff... why does that matter? I don't even know a lot of people on DA, I don't know why anyone would bash me like that. *tempted to freak out and delete my account* I don't need this shit. ;A; ...)

EJ jumped when a guy yelled and nearly gagged on his milk, his eyes wide. "Wait... you seriously thought...?" He looked back at the twins, who were clearly related. "They look almost identical. More family resemblance there than I have with any of my siblings." He shifted a bit closer to Flare, noticing that she was watching him and hoping he could provide her a little reassurance. It was upsetting to the whole family that he was being bullied, and he just wanted her to know that he would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:33 pm

(Chirpy they're trolls. Don't delete your account, its just what they won't. I've gotten stuff like that before, just ignore it and eventually it'll just stop. ^^ *cuddles Chirpy*)

Flare would make sure that he would be ok. She wrapped her fluffy tail around him to assure him that she'll be fine. Hopefully she would find the bullies that dared to hurt her family. EJ was hurt enough in his past. Hopefully they could just go home and EJ could spend some time with Jade. When they were home everyone could relax.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:34 pm

(;m;? It's not your fault for being distant... I know you're busy, and there's other stuff going on in your life. They might not understand. Or they could just be yanking your chain for no reason, other to get a reaponse out of you.)

"I'm not shitting you. And Lance, that was absolutely disgusting. I just thought that you should know that." Roy gave Lance a face, then looked away, back to EJ, "I'm about as baffled as you are. I have never heard that from anyone before, and I'm definitely not going to ever forget."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:40 pm

(I hate this though... ;~; I'm tempted to just yell at everyone saying I'm an emotionally unstable person with a maimed eye and I don't need their crap, and I'm sorry if I ever seem distant but sometimes I'm just busy or sick or even depressed. I'm a human being, I'm not perfect... *curls up in a ball*

Oh, and I sent you points, Sil. I'm giving all of mine away since I decided it was silly to try so hard to buy a design from someone else that I might not ever even use... I'm just gonna work harder on my own art. No more points madness. Enjoy the points. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:43 pm

(I noticed ^w^ Thanks for the points. Maybe it would be good, but people might keep picking on you anyways because they could think that you're lying or something so if they do after that just ignore them ok? *hugs Chirpy*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:45 pm

(I would say just ignore them, too. They're just cowards for talking about you like that. Please ignore them, block them, or something. But don't give them a reaction.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:46 pm

(Okay. ;~; This is why the internet sucks... people can just be mean and you don't even know who they are and there's nothing you can do about it. *hugs tightly*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:47 pm

(And that's why anon hate on Tumblr is a huge ass thing, and I don't know why the hell people do it. I assure you that I have never sent anyone anon hate-- I barely even talk to anyone on there anyway... *pets head*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:51 pm

(Don't feed the trolls. Otherwise I might have some buddies of mine track them down and possibly labeled ISIS affiliates *innocent little grin* I know guys in Intel and they love being dicks to trolls...

Them: Oh...is that your precious Youtube account?

Troll: Yes? Jealous of all my views and subscribers.

Them: *work their magic*

Troll: H-hey...where's my channel?

Them: What channel? You're not a youtuber. According to their database your account doesn't exist. Ooh! A Deviant Art account. *proceeds to delete all their hard work in a matter of seconds* Oh hey it's their 401K. How's about we ruin their lives completely because we fucking can.

Troll: ;~;

Them: And this is why you don't bully people. Cause there's always someone bigger than you. Now knock off the crap or someone might end up on the FBI's most wanted list.

Troll O~O! *hides*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:55 pm

(I don't deal with things like this very well. ;~; I'd rather people just confront me and tell me that I upset them, so I can fix it... Anyways, I'm feeling sick and my eye hurts a lot, so I'm going to bed once I calm down, I guess... But for now I'll post a little more.)

"Zero, you should work on your powers of observation," EJ told him in a lighthearted voice, sort of teasing a little but being cautious since he didn't want to upset him. Having yet another person who wanted to shove him in a locker was not on his agenda. He then gave Rachel and Roy a little smile, asking them, "Are you two the only kids in your family? I've never met twins before."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:00 pm

(I know. No one takes this well. You did nothing wrong to them-- they're just trying to get a reaction. You did nothing wrong. Nothing.)

"No, it's just us." Rachel replied, then took a bite of her lunch, before saying, "I can't really imagine having another brother or sister... I really can't."

"Me neither, to be completely honest. Can you imagine another one of us?" Roy turned his attention to his sister, who just shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:07 pm

(But what if I did? I'd feel so bad if I upset someone without even knowing it.... ;A; ...)

EJ chuckled a little, then told them, "I'm the youngest of four. All of my siblings are out of school, which is why I rely on my cousins now, I guess." He took another bite of his sandwich, while Flare's soft, white-tipped tail acted like a seatbelt, holding him there next to her. He didn't mind, in fact, he appreciated it. "But the really sad part is that all of them are tall... and then there's me. I'm 5'2" and a half. And I'm proud of that half."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:10 pm

"Want some ice with thay burn?" Lance asked.

Zero rolled his eyes, "Theres a reason I have contacts EJ..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:21 pm

"You wear contacts...?"

(Three words. That post is win. XD *dies*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:24 pm

(*watching the end of the Harry Houdini movie thing* QMQ?! *dies* I don't know why I'm so bloody upset... He died almost 100 years ago... But his appendix ruptured because he took multiple punches to the gut... Nuuuu.... ;~; *thinks evil thoughts* Brain... Stop.... No....)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:25 pm

(NO BLUEH DUN DO IT. WHATEVER YOU'RE THINKING DUN DO IT! *glomps and holds tightly* Though his death is very awful... ;~; ...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:28 pm

(P!ROY. STAHP. PLEASE. ;~;

P!Roy: ...omo"

Probably the one thing that reminded me of them was the fact that, in this movie, a bunch of reporters were taking a shit ton of pictures of his wife... I just... They remind me of a lot of stuff, okay? ;~;?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:34 pm

(Okay... ;~; You're breaking my feels even more now. *holds*

Random fact, but... sneezing can indeed hurt your eye. XD Because the muscles in your face get all scrunched up, so if you have a wounded eye and sneeze really hard, you make it bleed. o7o" ... If I did go to school tomorrow I'd freak my classmates the fuck out and probably laugh hysterically.

Me: "My eye is bleeding, oh noooooo!" 

Classmates: *horror horror horror*

Me: Lol X3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL
Page 9 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next