The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:19 pm

(o7o')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:12 am

Zero nodded.

(HA I BEAT CHIRPY'S RECORD. A TWO WORD POST!!! WINNNNNNN!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:01 am

(*tiredly drags myself out of bed, only to flop back into bed again with my laptop* I need to write some essays and I don't wannaaaa... oh well. e3e"

Oh dear. o7o" Big epic fight.)

Of course, as soon as the big guys came over, EJ got all teary-eyed and smished himself against Flare. He was shocked when Zero sent one of the guys flying, and stared with huge eyes while the lunch ladies yelled at them from across the room, telling them to knock it off. The small cat's ears flattened back to his head, but he snapped out of it and stopped gawking when Flare's tail shifted around him, the fluffy white tip of it brushing against his chest. Shame-faced because it was partially his fault that Flare and now Zero wanted to beat the shit out of a few other kids, EJ hid his head against Flare and made a little whimpering noise. I hate this I hate this I hate this...

"Why do other kids hate me...?" he mumbled against her shoulder. It wasn't like he had done anything to anyone. He was just the small, shy kid who was entering his first year of high school. What made people want to do that to him? Just sheer opportunity? Not understanding, he heaved a sigh, then lifted his head so he could say, "Er, um.... th-thanks, I guess, for scaring them off... just... try not to hurt them too much? I-I'd feel bad, and you don't want to get in trouble..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:42 am

Zero shrugged, "Its no big deal. I get kicked out of school for helping someone then my stepdad blows the whole thing out of proportion. He give the government shit and stuff about how they made him a monster and now the school are making supers into monsters and dumb stuff like that."

He sipped on the drink he'd bought earlier, an energy drink of all things, like he needed energy in the first place.

"Youve just gotta learn to stand up for yourself. Find something to drive you to ignore spit-fucks like them. And trust me, when the time comes they'll reap what theyve sown."

He wasnt one for philsophy but he did do debate in the passed four or five schools hed been to these last few years so know how to convince someone he was right wasnt all that hard...unless of course your target didnt know you very well...
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 3:09 pm

"You already know that I've gotten in trouble before EJ. They don't hate you either, to them you're easy to pick on. It makes themselves feel better. You didn't do anything wrong, the guys just think that bullying is fine and everyone should be a target or something like that. This is why I told you to come and find me or my brothers if you're getting picked on." Flare explained and rubbed EJ's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 3:23 pm

"EJ, your cousin is right." Roy had recovered after watching Zero slug the poor guy, and went back to his lunch as he said, "I've only just met you, but I know for a fact you wouldn't ever bully someone, or do anything to anyone. That's just you, and you did nothing to them. They're just being cowards, and picking on someone smaller than them-- er, no offence."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:06 pm

"N-non taken..." EJ assured Roy, knowing very well that he was smaller than most kids his age. He then mumbled, "Kinda hard to ignore them when they wanna hurt you..." He then just focused on his lunch again, wishing the day could just be over so he could go home or to his cousins' house. The cat tried not to be mopey, though... after a moment he asked the twins, "So, um, what about you guys? What's your story?"

Meanwhile, someone across the room had witnessed Zero's little display of power, and had come over so swiftly and silently it was impossible to notice her coming. She suddenly sat next to the dark-furred boy, and there was Evey, the snow white ermine sitting next to the dark-black one. Her silver eyes bore into him like knives as she gestured to the table and the guy limping off, "What the hell do you call that, new boy?! You think you can get away with that just because you've got a sob story about being kicked out of schools?"

(Oooooh Senpai is maaaaad... XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:08 pm

"Nope." Zero replied tersely. Not that he turned to look at first then he saw her face and immediately regretted his terseness...

Ah shit...

(And Zero is officially screwed XD

K!Zero: THEY WERE ASKING FOR IT! >////<" )

XDDD
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm

"Hey calm down. He was helping protect my cousin. So calm down Evey, he got what he deserved." Flare replied. She didn't want Zero to be punished for helping the bullies get taught a lesson. If anything that was her job or Leaf's. She was able to know the ermine's name because of stories she's heard about her.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:25 pm

"If you're thinking that either of us have gotten expelled for doing something stupid, we managed not to. I've gotten suspended a few times, but it was an accident that I hope to Aurora never happens again." Roy tried to ignore Zero and Evey, and kept on talking, "We were kicked out of our old school because it applied new rules, thanks to the Sect. This is maybe our third or fourth school-- it's kind of hard to tell."

"We've moved around a lot growing up, too, so our father could find work." Rachel admitted as well.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:24 pm

"You being an asshole gives the entirety of the supernaturals an even worse reputation! I ask that you please behave yourself, and if you really need to punch someone, do so without using your ability!" Evey snapped at him angrily, her ears tilting back and fur bristling.

----

"Oh..." EJ blinked up at them, a little bit of sympathy in his eyes. "Hopefully you'll get to stay here, though... it's a pretty nice place, compared to others, when it comes to supernaturals... some of the neighborhoods are really great."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:26 pm

Zero had shunk back a little bit...the one friend he didn't want mad at him...was now mad at him.

"I'm sorry..." he said a huge ass frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:29 pm

Evey stared at him for a moment, then suddenly let a breath out through her nose. "Fine..." She shifted to sit more comfortably, calming down and resting her hands in her lap. "I'll let you off this time, but be more careful... You don't want to get in too much trouble. This is supposed to be your second chance, right?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:32 pm

"Uh...um..." he said nervously, "It's actually m-more like my forth..."

His nervousness was visible along with the slight blush on his cheeks, most girls tended to label him a goth/emo freak to begin with nevermind that he was a supernatural so being further shunned made things hard. To have a girl actually talking to him and not hating him felt god up until she turned around and screamed at you.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Evey was trying to be the responsible, calm one here, especially since she was one grade above this kid. "I know very well, I was just trying not to rub it in..." She shifted in her seat, her tail swishing and curling around her ankles. "Come on, don't sit there and mope because you got yelled at. Eat your lunch and try not to get into trouble, okay?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:37 pm

"I'm not moping..." Zero defended pathetically before biting into the sandwich he was previously eating...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:41 pm

"Yeah... It is. This is the first time I've really been in uniform, so it's kind of hard to get used to..." Roy absentmindedly went to fix the collar of his shirt, before admitting, "And yes, I hope the both of us can stay... There really isn't another school where we could go to that's in the city after this one..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:59 pm

As the lunch table conversations took place, a new student had just arrived. Linwood McArthur, a young sheep with a Scottish accent, was being lead into the school with his bookbag held tightly in his arms. He was nervous, since this school was about as big as his entire hometown, so he stared around with huge, terrified hazel eyes as one of the staff members led him to the cafeteria, where he was to meet the kid who would help guide him around school; not only that, but also house him for the time being.

----

Evey huffed, letting Zero be and listening in on the other conversations. She smiled a bit sympathetically at the twins, "Yeah, it's rough.... but this school is great, and actually has supernatural staff and everything. Just don't do something too stupid and you'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:02 pm

(Hey Chirpy is it ok if Matilda came with Scotty to the school? People with accents should stick together XD)

Flare wasn't really paying attention to the conversation. Sometimes she would nudge EJ to make him eat his food. Her life revolved around her family and no one else. She wasn't attracted to anyone and anyone who tried to flirt with her ended up with their ass burnt.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:09 pm

"Yeah..." Zero replied slouching in his seat a little bit, "So what class do you guys have next?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 3:30 pm

(I dunno. o3o *shrug*

Bluehhhh?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 3:34 pm

(Why did you post here? o3o?

I'm trying to post, but it's glitching out on me... o~o')
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 5:50 pm

(Damn we haven't posted here in a while 030')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:02 pm

(...?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:10 pm

(Ok so should I start something? I might use Matilda and Nanami for KHS only.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL
Page 11 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next