The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:19 pm

"Who stuffed you into a locker? Or if you don't know their names you can tell me what they looked like." Flare replied. She was looking around to see if she could spot the bullies who dared to stuff her little cousin in a locker. Her big fluffy tail wrapped around him for a bit of comfort.

---

A somewhat skinnish kid noticed Celeste crying. He was a dark brown meerkat/cat hybrid. He noticed that she never asked anyone for what she needed help with or when people came to her she never responded. He could guess that she was either deaf or mute. She couldn't be blind since someone would've been with her. People made fun of him a little bit because he had no pupils. So when he came to her he started to talk in sign language. "Hey, what's wrong? Do you need help with something?" he asked her. He wasn't really scary looking either, his eye might be a bit scary, but the rest of him was just fine.

(btw he's not an obsidian/lava person hybrid so he actually has fur and his parents are alive ^w^)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:25 pm

"Oh crap you two are twins arent you?" Zero said it dawning in him jist how weird the situarion turned but he quickly changed the subject, "This is Leaf. Hes with the martial arts team."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:27 pm

"No, we're cousins." Roy said sarcastically, before turning his attention to Leaf, "Um, it's nice to meet you, Leaf. I'm Roy, and this is my twin, Rachel." The cat was pretty big, but didn't really look all that violent. Kind of scary, though.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:29 pm

Zero rolled his eyes, "Sarcasm is very unbecoming of you Roy..."

He then extended a hand to Rachel, "Jordon Marshall, call me Zero."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:31 pm

Roy gave a small 'tch', but didn't answer Zero. His sister, on the other hand, shook Zero's hand, "It's nice to meet you... And meeting some friendly faces around here..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:32 pm

"You two just started school right? I've haven't see you two here before." Leaf replied. To him he was scary, but that was so he wouldn't get picked on and so that his family wouldn't get picked on either.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:34 pm

"Yes, we have... We were forced to move schools because we're supernatural." Roy replied, then fixed his uniform a little, "I'm not exactly used to wearing a uniform, though... But it beats having to really bother about clothes all the time."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:35 pm

"Yeah." He replied smiling then looked over his shoulder, "Anybody seen EJ? I swear if I find out he got shoved into a locker again there will be blood tonight."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:37 pm

"I'll bring the bleach." Roy said, his attention turning to Zero when the stoat mentioned the little cat again, "But no, I have no idea where he is, which isn't exactly a good thing."

Rachel pulled her hand away from Zero, and looked around, absentmindedly looking for the little cat in question. I hope he's okay...
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:37 pm

"Wait, how do you know my cousin. Who's been stuffing him into lockers?" Leaf replied. His friendless changing into seriousness. He didn't like the sound of his little cousin getting bullied by people.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:43 pm

"I dunno... Some bigger kid. I didn't know him... He was in a higher grade." EJ rubbed his head against Flare's shoulder, debating whether or not he was actually hungry enough to get some lunch. He heaved a sigh, then heard familiar voices and saw the boys from earlier. "Oh, there are Roy and Zero... The boys who helped me before. Wanna go meet them?"

---

Little Celeste stared at the boy with tearful eyes, not knowing who he was and frankly being quite afraid of strangers. The eleven-year-old rubbed at her face, tears running down her soft, round cheeks. Then she clumsily signed, "I want my sister." Coughing a little as she tried to stop crying, she wrapped her arms around herself and stared up at him with such a pitiful look on her face it was like her entire world had just come crashing down. Her lip trembled, her ears tilted back as she gave a little choking sound.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:47 pm

"We have no idea, but Zero got him out. We're not the ones that did it." Roy put his hands up a little, as he honestly couldn't help it with Leaf, even though the bat was probably stronger than him, "He's supernatural, right? It would just be a big 'ol fuck you to us."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:49 pm

"Whoever did do this to him is asking to be Falcon Punched into Oblivion." Zero muttered crossing his arms over his chest, his ear flicked with annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:52 pm

"Maybe a bit later. You should have a little bit of something to eat anyway." Flare replied. She kept freaking out when he didn't have enough to eat, she was going to make sure that he had something to eat. Hopefully the people who helped him wouldn't decide to pick on him. She was eventually going to find the bullies who stuffed them in a locker and make them pay for it.

---

"I know this school like the back of my hand. I can help you find her, what does she look like and what grade is she in?" he asked. He wanted to help Celeste find her sister. He hated to see a girl cry, it kept making him either feel bad or made him want to stop the girl's crying. He already guessed that this was her first day.

---

"He is and so am I. I'm not going to let anyone hurt my small cousin. If you guys ever find out who did that tell me, I'm going to make sure they never do that to him again." Leaf replied.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:00 pm

"After I punch them into oblivion you they're all yours." Zero promised, "I can't stand people that pick on the little guys especially when said little guy is a super like me."

He paused then added with a quizzing look on his face, "Out of curiosity what is EJ's power anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:01 pm

"Electricity." Leaf answered. He might want to get there first since he did a lot for EJ and just hated when he got picked on.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:05 pm

"Electricity?" he replied cupping a hand under his chin, "I have a friend from my old school, he was supposed to transfer here but I haven't seen him today, he's a tech nut...and a living magnet too. I think they'd get along...or they'd fuckin hate each other all things considered my buddy Lance is..."

"You're buddy Lance is what Marshall?" a very familiar voice said having snuck up behind the stoat like it was no big deal.

"About to get punched into oblivion for leaving me hanging last weekend." Zero replied turning around and smiling upon seeing the grey furred vulpine in question and high-fiving him.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:05 pm

EJ shrugged, then asked, "Okay, can they sit with us? I'll eat lunch and you can meet them at the same time. Come on, they saved me from suffocating in a locker." He gave her a pleading smile, a faint purr on his voice. He really wanted her to meet his new friends, hoping she would like them.

----

"Laura," she signed, sniffling, "A big me with brown hair." Celeste then went back to looking around the lunchroom, knowing her sister had lunch at this time but being too small to see over the crowd to find her. The child started running around the room, searching the crowd of faces for Laura's, more tears forming in her eyes as she failed. She plopped down on a random seat and burst into tears, hoping the nice boy she talked to would find her sister.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:08 pm

(I love RPing Zero as a younger kid! His character is so easy to relate to being that two years ago I was still in High School so...

KHS!Zero: YAY! I'M LUFFED!!! <3

THERE GOES SENPAI!!!

KHS!Zero: -///- Fuck you.

XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:09 pm

(Evey: e//m//e"

SHE IS YOUR SENPAI! XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:09 pm

(Don't mind me being poofy... o7o" But younger!Zero is funny... XP)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:11 pm

"Fine, but you wait here with Jaymond. I'll go over and get them." Flare replied and went to go and get the four of them. Once she got there she spotted her brother. "Hey I heard you guys saved my cousin from staying in a locker. He wants you guys to eat lunch with him. If you want to come that is." she replied.

Leaf nodded, he was going to come whether or not the others would.

---

Ronnie searched around until he found Laura. "Um excuse me, are you Laura? Sorry to disturb you, but your sister is upset that she can't find you. Can you come with me so that she can calm down?" he asked. He didn't want to be rude and just grab her to take to Celeste, he would at least try and be more polite about it.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:13 pm

"Pardon?" Roy looked at Flare for a moment, before asking, "You're EJ's cousin?" The bat could barely believe it, but said nothing about it. He glanced at his sister, before turning back to Flare, "Um, nevermind. That would be great, thanks... We really need a seat."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:17 pm

EJ shifted across the seat and leaned on Jaymond, giving him an affectionate purr. He didn't mind Flare being overprotective... chances were the older feline was going to practically pick his lunch for him to make sure he are enough. It was nice to have someone who looked after him, though.

---

"Celeste is here?!" Laura stiffened, then asked in a somewhat panicked voice, "Where is she?!" She started looking around, trying to find the little girl.

---

Meanwhile, Evey was sitting at a nearby table, reading out of a textbook and occasionally plucking up a bit of her lunch-- chicken nuggets with a side of mixed veggies -- and eating it. She preferred finger foods most of the time, because she could focus on other things while eating.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:18 pm

(He is!!!! XDDDD

KHS!Zero: ./////. )

"Huh?" Lance muttered, "You saved some kid Jordan?"

"Yeah. Some douche bags stuffed him in a locker," Zero replied not really letting the mention of his real name bother him too much, "You must be another of EJ's cousins right?"-he was already headed that way and with Lance's arrival the vulpine just kinda followed his friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL
Page 8 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next