The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:40 pm

(Laura's birthday probably passed in all the drama. ouo" She'll get a late present from Marie, though. A nice little Roy plush. XD)

"Sorry... I only remember the pain when I try to open them," Shiloh replied with a sigh, raising one hand to face. "I should probably have a bandage over them... Can you help me sit back down until I healer can get here? I can't see the bed..." She felt helpless, and that was when this temporarily blind thing started to bother her. Insecurity suddenly took a strong hold over her, and she shifted closer to Phillip.

---

Shay helped with Roy's case... He was in bad shape, and they ended up having to deal with several youngsters being dragged in to these scary problems. The little albino empath girl showed up and helped to heal the wound, apparently having felt his and Flare's pain, because she helped heal them both. Then someone said that a word would have to be given to EJ for a replacement limb...

Though he was usually insensitive, Shay felt angry that these children were having to help. It just wasn't fair...

---

Meanwhile, Chase had finally gotten the courage to go tell the Brodeurs. He had let Pippa come with him for support, and Sasha as well, because the big canine frankly looked like he was going to pass out or break down. He had some bandages from where he had been injured, but it was nothing compared to the terrified look in his eyes as he stood there and told the other three Brodeurs what had happened to Roy, finishing with, "H-he'll be okay... I-if b-being in p-pieces c-counts as okay..."

Sasha was firmly holding one of her brother's arms, her ears tilted back. She actually wore a worried expression, something not seen from her much, and she whispered, "You should lie down..."

"S-someone has t-to t-tell h-his girlfriend..." Chase pointed out painfully, really not wanting to have to break the news to someone else. He gazed sorrowfully at the Brodeurs, wishing it could have been his leg instead.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:49 pm

(Probably.... ouo" I hope Roy gets a little Laura plush once he's out of the infirmary. ^^" )

"O-of course...." Phillip took a hold of her and sat her down on the bed, while he joined her at her side. He put an arm around her shoulders, and leaned his head against her shoulder. He didn't know what to say now as they waited for a healer, so he kept his mouth closed. 

---

"You're looking at me like I have six heads." Alpha replied as he watched Sandi trying to not freak out, but to no avail. 

---

(I have an idea that Tina's going to give him his replacement limb, so that EJ won't have to. 

Roy: ....I'm sorry.)

When Anna had opened the door to find Chase, Sasha, and Pippa standing there, she knew something was wrong. The look in their eyes, especially Chase's, gave it away. The three Brodeurs listened to Chase speak... Richard had a look of shock on his face, which looked somewhat odd, because he didn't really show that much emotion. Anna looked like she was ready to have a nervous break down, faint, cry, or do all three. Rachel was oddly silent, like a veil had passed over her. 

Richard was quiet, until he managed to compose himself enough so he could hold his wife up, "....I'll do eet." As much as the marten was sick, he doubted Anna or Rachel could do it. And he didn't even want to think of what was going on through EJ's mind right now.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:51 pm

"W-what do you mean by that?" she asked trying to keep herself distracted. Her fur was fluffing out even more from her nervousness, she grabbed her tail to keep it from flickering around.

(*doesn't know what else to post*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:55 pm

(It's okay. ^^" )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 pm

(Chirpy! You should join me!!!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Shiloh sort of snuggled against Phillip, taking comfort in his presence. It was nice to just be with him again... She reached out and felt for one of his hands, then took hold of it and slipped her fingers between his, holding his hand firmly. "I love you..." I'll never chase you away again.

---

(Yeah... that might be a good idea... See for yourself. omo')

When EJ heard the news, it looked like he had been punched repetitively in the gut. His face went pale and he got shaky, like the world was ending. This can't keep happening... I can't... The cat promptly burst into tears like a little kid, holding his head in his hands and shaking it, not wanting to believe that this was happening again. He sank down onto the floor, unable to hold himself up anymore. It's my fault that the cyborg got away... I should've been able to stop him. It's all my fault. He didn't realize he was saying "I'm sorry" repeatedly out loud until everyone looked at him like he was losing his mind.

Sasha sighed, actually seeming sympathetic, "The kid can't seriously be expected to have responsibility for this... Isn't there another mechanic who can handle this case? I mean, look at him." She gestured to the sobbing, injured cat. "He's already a mess."

"Come on, E... pull yourself together..." Chase said gently, but knew it wouldn't make a difference.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:02 pm

CharmedPluto wrote:
(Chirpy! You should join me!!!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:02 pm

(Or Lance. Someone other than EJ.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:05 pm

(^^'''''' *is doing something with Amigo, Duel, and Puppies* Hey Ice what are you doing?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:07 pm

(Not much. Dicking around.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:08 pm

Phillip held onto Shiloh's hand tightly-- the hand-holding worked for Tina, and it did on Phillip, too. "I love you, too.... You know that. It's not about to change.... Not ever. We might hit bumps in the road, but we've got spare tires." 

---

Rachel seemed to snap out of her daze when EJ started sobbing his eyes out on the floor, and moved over to sit on the floor and wrap her arms around him. She sniffled herself, and any attempt to stop herself from crying along with him utterly failed as she let out a small sob. Her face, pressed into his shoulder, created muffled sobbing noises. No... N-no.... God.... Aurora... How could you do this...? 

Richard held onto his wife tightly as he looked over at Rachel and EJ, before looking over to Sasha, "Zere are a few... Zey might not be close to Roy, buht I know zey won't let 'im work... Especially seence 'e needs to 'eal..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:12 pm

(We're doing a story, you guys want to do the story with us?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:12 pm

(What kind of story?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:14 pm

Cody coughed a little bit, "So what? No honor in this fight huh? I thought you samurai type were all about honor and that stuff right?"

Jonah arced a brow, "It's hard to be honorable when you just tried to kill our leader."

"You mean 'killed you leader' the poor bastard's probably bled out by now."

Jonah gritted his teeth, "This punk's really starting to piss me off Cole. I'm this close to exploding." -he held his hand up with his index finger not even an inch from his thumb-

"So I did my job unlike you, honorable samurai." Cody spat blood at him.

Jonah raised his sword and stabbed it into the ground a few inches from Cody's head, "If I killed you now I'd be no better than you. So here's what's going to happen, I'm going to have my brother release you and you're going to leave peacefully. If not, well it's two on one, think the odds are in your favor?"

As much as he disliked the idea, Jonah had a point. In his weakened and wounded state, Cody had no chance against Jonah and his brother, "Very well then. I shall leave without resisting."

"I have your word?"

"Yes."

"Let him up." Jonah told Cole.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:16 pm

(Like a somewhat adventure story. You make your own choices and stuff owo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:16 pm

(Oh, I see.)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Cole turns to watch Cody go before looking at Jonah no having the same sense of honor as Jonah he lifts his pistol aiming at Cody's knee while still looking at Jonah, "I dont know about you but i dont think he needs to legs to crawl away from this alive."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:22 pm

Jonah sneered a little bit evilly, "He only needs one."

And with that the fire wolf started back to camp.
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:29 pm

Cole smiled his toothy grin looking a little frightening as he fires without even looking the heavy fragmenting 44 caliber bullet from his long barreled pistol spits out with a loud crack and slams through Cody's knee, the force completely separating his lower leg from the knee down. Cole turns to follow his older brother without even checking to see if he hit as he sheathes his sword and pistol and follows Jonah back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:32 pm

( I think I'm heading to bed... I was gonna post one last time but got too tired. ^^' I will reply in the morning. Goodnight, guys! <3)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:35 pm

(Night Chirpy ^^; )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:39 pm

This is glorious! XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:39 pm

(Hey Ice you want to join us?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:40 pm

Cody screamed in agony when this happened. It took all the effort he had to unsheathe his sword and use it as a crutch to limp away back to Redwillow...Julianne was not going to like his report when he returned.
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:47 pm

Cole sits once we get to camp and sits on the outskirts cleaning his sword and pistol as he clears his mind from the feelings of battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: