The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 7:43 pm

(Hey guys! What to French people call really bad Thursdays? o7o?

Roy: ...*slaps a hand over my mouth* Don't. Even. 

*muffled noises* >m>" )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 7:51 pm

"I can tell them if you want, if it's too hard for you." she offered. She gave him a big bear hug to make the dog feel better.

---

"Thank goodness. What's happened to Alpha?" she asked, she didn't know what was wrong with him and she wanted to know just in case if Alpha did something she'd be able to tell the healers what went worng and what happened.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 8:32 pm

(The sequel to 300. o3o

What's the answer to your joke? XD)

Relieved and overjoyed to hear that, Shiloh pressed close to Phillip again, giving him another squeeze in her arms. Honestly, she couldn't wait to start spending a lot of time with him again... She told him quietly, "I really didn't want to have to sleep alone again..." Now she didn't have to, and it was all the more reassuring that the serpent to tormented them was gone.

---

"He was one of the people nabbed by the Sect rogues..:" Shay told Sandi, looking down at Alpha, "He's got a slight concussion and some damaged bones, but he'll be alright." At least, physically. Though the bat came off as rather insensitive at times, he had shown with Sandi that he did have some empathy, and he gave a little of that to Alpha. He reached over and put a hand on the bluejay's arm, giving it a gentle squeeze. "You're alright now... And if you need anything at all, let me know. That's what I'm here for... And that goes for both of you."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 8:34 pm

(What to do...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 8:38 pm

(I'm watching Spider-Man 2. o3o 

*pulls Roy's hand from my face* A trajeudi. ouo 

Rachel: God zat's awful... 

Richard: Bettair words 'ave not been said.)

"I know... Me neither..." As much as Bebe helped him feel not alone, he liked the feeling of another body with him, rather than a little Chao, "It'll be alright... Trust me. I'll make it happen... You know me... And I can give Greyson a break, which will make me feel less guilty." 

---

Alpha was quiet, before replying, "Thank you... I'll be sure to keep that in mind." It felt really weird to Alpha that he was the patient instead of the doctor, but said nothing about it.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 8:39 pm

(No idea. ouo')
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 8:43 pm

Sandi nodded, but when Shay said that she almost felt a blush coming on. Her fur fully flattened out since she knew that everyone was ok and that Shay would be here to help.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 9:56 pm

(Fuck...I still have nothing! *flails*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 9:57 pm

(Roxy and Jonah?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 9:58 pm

(I don't have anything either.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:00 pm

(Well, guys, I talked to my parents just now instead of waiting. I'm feeling a bit better, and things are gonna happen over the next few months to hopefully make things better.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:01 pm

(That's good to hear. ^^' )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:03 pm

(That's good ^w^ <3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:07 pm

(Nothing super immediate, which is nice... I didn't want them to freak out and do something drastic. We're working things out...

*gives hugs* I feel a lot better, and I'm trying to look forward to the awesome things awaiting me in the months ahead, like college and Pluto being only two hours away. owo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:09 pm

(That's great to hear! ^^ *hugs* I'm glad that things will work out for you. I think you did the good thing into telling your parents sooner than later.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:11 pm

(^w^ *purrs*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:14 pm

(Now then... I can post... XD I likely won't be up late tonight though. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:14 pm

(That's fine. ^^' )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:16 pm

(*is trying to draw, but is failing* xnx' Ok Chirpy.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:20 pm

"I guess we have to stay here for a bit, though..." Shiloh mused, starting to open her eyes to look around but then remembering she couldn't see and closing them again. She seemed to keep forgetting despite the pain. I have way too much pain tolerance... I really have been through a lot if this doesn't bother me physically. The stoat decided it might be best to ask for a bandage to act as a blindfold, to be a constant reminder of her wounded eyes so she took proper care of herself. 

---

Shay gently smoothed some ruffled feathers on Alpha's arm as one last comforting gesture before leaving his side. He tended to only show that much empathy for short moments, and it seemed that he had given all he wanted to give to the two. He went back to being stern and almost abrasive as he said in that usual grouchy voice of his, "Just take it easy and don't do anything stupid, you two. Call me if you need me; I need to see if anyone with seriously wounded patients need my help. I dunno, you two can talk about something and get used to the idea of being roommates."

(Aaaand apparently also get used to the idea of being rival love interests for mister grumpypants here.

Shay: >//m//>' No...

Yes! I'm not sure who I ship you with yet but you'll work it out in RP.

Shay: I refuse.

Pfft, you can't refuse love. It just happens.

Shay: I hate you so much....

I love you, too. owo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:22 pm

(Just one thing.... Alpha's like, a young twenty-something.... I can change the age, but I'm just putting that out there.... o3o" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:25 pm

(Well, I originally made Shay young to ship him with Celeste, but I can make him older... e3e It'd make more sense for his character, anyway. Maybe he'll be a young 18, just a little older than EJ.

Shay: YES, make me older than the naive little fluffy kid...

EJ: Gee, thanks. eme'

Shay: No offense, I kinda like you on a personal level. It was just degrading to be younger than you.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:28 pm

Sandi felt kind of shy. She wasn't sure what type of guy the blue jay was or what to expect from him. For all she knew he could go crazy from what happened to him and kill her in his sleep. True it was un likely, but there was still a chance. She started to fiddle around with her tail to distract herself from the uncomfortable sense in the room at least for her.

(Sandi: o_O''''

Sandi is 17 so this is great XD

Also Blueh did you get that PM I sent you?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:29 pm

"Yeah.... I guess..." Phillip sighed a little at that, before he visibly winced when Shiloh opened her eyes, as if it was his eyes that burned, instead of her own. He had a much lower pain tolerance than she did, and it made him squirm around a little. "God... You're making my eyes hurt whenever you open yours...." 

---

(eue Okay, that works. ^^" 

Alpha: .... 

I originally thought he was around that age. 

Roy: I'm turneeng nineteen een 'ow long? 

Dunno, but your birthday is somewhere in the summer. That's my headcannon.)

"I can barely stand up-- I don't think I can do anything stupid." Alpha replied, before just falling silent as he glanced over at Sandi. He gave her a quizzical look, before asking, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:39 pm

"W-what?" Sandi said looking over at the blue jay. She was now feeling nervous. Her tail flicked around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: