The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Chirpingsong
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:35 pm

(A little... o7o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:35 pm

(I'm just being crabby... I'm not 100% after getting my wisdom teeth out. ouo" Oh well.)

"I'm sleepy..." EJ admitted with a slight chuckle, "You're warm and cuddly..." He somewhat vigorously rubbed her shoulders, hoping she was feeling a little better now that she let some tears out and calmed down. Then the cat closed his eyes again, "Are you feeling any better, though?"

---

(Only if someone sees you... XDDDDD

*practically jumps out of my skin as thunder booms outside* It's thunderstorming pretty badly over here. omo")

Laura just weakly draped an arm over her face and leaned her head back, not wanting to move or speak... or maybe she just couldn't. Fainting sounded pretty nice right now, since she would at least be able to escape the embarrassment, and the effects of heatstroke, for a little bit. She let out a faint groan.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:43 pm

(I can only imagine. :p) 

Rachel let out a sigh of relief as EJ practically attacked her shoulders, even though they hurt a little as he rubbed them, "You're welcome... I try." She smiled a little, before admitting, "I zink I'm feeleeng a leettle bettair... Boz physically and mentally....." 

---

(Roy: e//n//e"

It's kind of clear where I am... o3o" It rained earlier. I'm used to summertime thunderstorms.) 

"Okay... I'll take zat as a no...." Not wanting her to pass out in the hallway, Roy just shifted her in his arms, before standing up, with her in his arms all bridal style. She still felt incredibly warm in his arms, even with her shirt off. Alright, don't freak out. Just, go to the infirmary. She'll be fine! Roy forced himself to move towards the infirmary, which was kind of far from here.... "Z-Zhust, don't pass out on me, please?" Roy tried to talk to Laura, but she didn't seem like she was listening to him at all.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:46 pm

(What do you mean by a little? xnx')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:49 pm

(I mean, I skimmed it. I know that you and Duel, y'know.... eue' But is everyone hooking up (kind of) except for me? >_>')
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:55 pm

(XD Well keep in mind that Duel and I live 25 hundred miles apart so ^^' also now that everyone knows I'm getting tired of getting teased about it....Luna god damn it we don't live in the same state! X///n///X' Luna says that I made it 100% obvious XD Duel on the other hand gave like 0% away for her.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:59 pm

(Hai Sil. ouo)

"That's good..." EJ was relieved to hear it, and smiled a bit again. He kept gently rubbing at her shoulders, though his hands slowed down as he progressively felt drowsier. Still, he didn't want to go to sleep, staying awake to comfort Rachel.

---

(Yeah, I'm not afraid of storms or anything... it was just so loud and sudden that it startled even my dad. XD)

Fading in an out of consciousness, Laura tried to focus on looking up at Roy's worried face, but it was difficult. She stared blankly up at him, focusing on keeping her eyes open at least. The feeling of being way too hot was still there, especially as she started to cool down enough to not be so dazed. Maybe she needed to work on her issues with her wardrobe... This wasn't the first time she had heat exhaustion, but she needed to put effort forth to keep it from happening again.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:02 pm

(Hey Chirpy XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:06 pm

(Oh wow.... XD The thing is, though, that one of my friends likes me... And yet he's the perverted one that goes through multiple girls in a short amount of time. Yeah.... And I don't like him that way.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:09 pm

(Yeah I'd tell him you're not interested. Luna keeps making stupid stuff about us....I did joke that Chirpy might be the first to draw fan art of Duelcat XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:11 pm

Rachel noticed that EJ's hands were slowing down on her shoulders, and she was tempted to keep quiet about it, but then she said, "Ezhay, eef you're tired, eet's alright... I feel bettair. I can seet wiz you, eef zat makes you feel bettair..." 

---

Seeing that Laura was kind of fading in and out of consciousness, Roy inwardly cured as he was slowly nearing the infirmary. Shit! I knew this was going to get bad one day! But you didn't say anything beforehand, and look how bad it got! Stupid! Roy ignored the desire to slowly hit his forehead against the nearest wall. You should have mentioned something before! Goddammit.... 
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:11 pm

(He knows. :p But it's still kind of awkward. But wow.... XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:17 pm

(Yeah XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:24 pm

(Fan art...? I certainly hope none of you make fanart of any real-life shippings... o///o')
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:26 pm

(Hahaha! XD I was just joking around Chirp. I'm not going to make any fan art of you and Ice.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:27 pm

(Oh wow... XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:30 pm

(X3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:31 pm

(Wanna RP anything Sil? I'm thinking about dinner but once I figure out what I'm eating I'll sit down and post for you and Blueh. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:32 pm

(I'm studying for exams, so take your time. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:33 pm

(Some more Maruel maybe. Ronnie talking with Celeste. Pipase perhaps. Maybe Sasha running into Vera again? I can introduce Calvin.)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:51 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(I mean, I skimmed it. I know that you and Duel, y'know.... eue' But is everyone hooking up (kind of) except for me? >_>')
(Lol you have happened to forget about the troll as well)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:11 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Rachel noticed that EJ's hands were slowing down on her shoulders, and she was tempted to keep quiet about it, but then she said, "Ezhay, eef you're tired, eet's alright... I feel bettair. I can seet wiz you, eef zat makes you feel bettair..." 

---

Seeing that Laura was kind of fading in and out of consciousness, Roy inwardly cured as he was slowly nearing the infirmary. Shit! I knew this was going to get bad one day! But you didn't say anything beforehand, and look how bad it got! Stupid! Roy ignored the desire to slowly hit his forehead against the nearest wall. You should have mentioned something before! Goddammit.... 

Shrugging a little, EJ yawned and rubbed at his face with one hand, his other arm still wrapped around Rachel. "I'm tired... but I dunno if I can really sleep... Do you wanna just talk for a bit?"

---

While Roy was blaming himself for what had happened, Laura was experiencing similar feelings... Guilt for making him worry like this, and helplessness because she doubted her ability to change. She dazedly looked up at Roy's face, seeing worry and anger... "I-I just..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:18 pm

Silverfur wrote:
(Some more Maruel maybe. Ronnie talking with Celeste. Pipase perhaps. Maybe Sasha running into Vera again? I can introduce Calvin.)

(We can definitely have Celeste and Ronnie talk. o3o Not sure what to do with the others though... ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:18 pm

"I know zat feeleeng.... Buht zat's fine. Do you want to lie down or somezeeng?" Honestly, Rachel wouldn't say no to cuddling EJ still.... She was tired herself, to be completely honest. "Also, do you wahnt to wear zis?" She indicated to the sweater Marie gave her for EJ, which was still in her lap. 

---

Roy almost didn't hear Laura when she spoke, but he had looked down. His ears were angled down-- he looked more scared and worried than anger, "Zhust whaht? I know you're self conscious, buht...." He trailed off, not exactly knowing what to say. Actually, that was a lie. He could go on for a long time about how attractive he thought she was, but the only problem was that she probably wouldn't believe him.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:30 pm

(Pippa can have a big headache. Maybe Sasha is bored or something and Vera finds her. Calvin can meet maybe Quinn or something since it's been awhile since you rp'ed her or I can have Xenia come in with him. Duel can explain where he got her ring. Maybe we can also rp some Suinn since it's been a little while.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: