The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Chirpingsong
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:28 pm

(Roy: *hugs her* Zank you... <3 ^//^ 

Hey, Laura, get this-- you'll be able to dote on him on his birthday with Rachel. owo 

Oh Marie.... Maybe this could be something like the promise rings? I dunno.... But I'm gonna enjoy these little stuffies too much. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:32 pm

(Laura: o///<'

She'll enjoy it more once the roles are reversed. XD

Marie: Duel might be able to help melt metal into the shape of jewelry, if you're interested... right now I'm having fun making a mini Roy. owo *holds up the plushie she's working on*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:37 pm

(It was a suggestion. But maybe. o3o"

Roy: o////o" You 'ave to be keedeeng me.... 

Dude, you know Laura would love it. And you would find a Laura plushie comforting when you're alone. :p)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:42 pm

(Marie: *just smiles at Roy* eue

Laura: *hides her face* >////<')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:43 pm

(Roy: e//n//e" 

He's only dealing with this because of Laura. And technically, he doesn't even know about it yet in cannon, so he can't stop it. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:58 pm

Blueleaf wrote:

That had gotten Rachel's attention, and she raised an eyebrow, "Oh, really? I deedn't know zat... and I doubt Roy does, too. I know 'e won't shut up until 'e finds somezing for 'er birzday... wheech ees probably goeeng to be a lot 'arder zan eet should be." Laura didn't really seem the type to want a lot for her birthday... just Roy being there was probably enough, but he would want to give her something physical.

---

Tina couldn't help but smile a little as she watched Greyson put Jasper back down with his mother. For a second, she thought about children... With Greyson, as he was much better with children than she was. However, she blushed, and tried to ignore the thought.

(eue Babies....

Tina: o///o"

I kind of don't know what to do now... o3o")

---

Aaron pulled a face of pain when Nani pulled his shirt over his head, and hissed in pain as the ocelot started to tend to his wounds. He also wanted to pull away, but the pain was slowly starting to diminish after a while. He made himself stay still as Nani started to replace the bandages around his chest, "Thanksh." His voice was somewhat gruff, but thankful.

---

"Um, well, I dunno..." Stone admitted, and absentmindedly rubbed at Scotty's ears, "I mean, I don't really have a lot of past times myself... And the ones that I have, we can't really do..."

(Awww, Tina wants babies... eue

Greyson: o_o)

"Knowing Roy, he'll overcomplicate things more than necessary..." Marie agreed with a slight chuckle, stepping back, "Alright, well I guess we'll go find him then... You let Elliot know we're worried about him, if he's awake."

---

Nani smiled faintly, "I'm sorry for hurting you at all..." She gently smoothed the bandages once they were in place, then pressed a little kiss to his cheek. She nuzzled his face, holding his head again, her grey eyes half-closed.

---

Scotty listened, contentedly letting Stone rub at his velvety ears. He murmured, "You sure? I'd like to find more things to do weth you..."

(Sasha: I know what you could do!

NO!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:00 pm

(Well that post took me forever, and now that I look at it, it's short... stupid medicine making me sleepy and dazed! DX *flails*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:07 pm

(Tina: o///o N-no! It was just a thought.... >///< 

Greyson.... Your face..... XDDDDD 

Anyway, it's not a big deal.)

"Don't worry, I weell. Anyway, Roy should be around 'ere somewhere... I mean, 'e was zhust 'ere a while go... I dunno where 'e and ze said marten went, zough." Not knowing about the whole thing with Ronnie, she smiled a little. 

---

"It'sh fine... They aren't hurting that much now...." Aaron replied, before shifting his arms so they wound around Nani again. He was starting to feel a little better... Still tired, but no longer in that much pain. He returned the small nuzzle, and purred quite loudly in her ear. 

---

(Stone: o///O?!) 

"I know.... I do, too. But the 'what' part is something I don't know.... Sadly." Stone shrugged his shoulders, before going back to playing with Scotty's hair and rubbing at his ears.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:13 pm

(Guess who stayed up way too late last night and barely remembers anything from yesterday xnx')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:22 pm

(Greyson: o_o

Umm... Grey? *waves hand in front of his face* o3o')

"We'll figure it out. You get some rest," Marie told her, reaching out to pat her arm again before she turned and led her fiance away. She set about finding the other twin, hoping he was doing alright after his close call with being hurt in the leg.

Meanwhile, behind Rachel, EJ was shifting around in bed. He blearily opened one eye and looked over at her, asking tiredly, "Whazzat...?" 

---

Exhausted, Nani tried to relax a little, feeling better now that Aaron was taken care of. She leaned her head against his, her arms draped carefully around him, avoiding his injuries. The panther's head was level with her neck, but she'd rather act as his pillow than risk touching one of the wounds on his chest.

---

(Sasha: eue

Scotty: *calmly pushes her out and closes the door* o//m//o')

"Ummm... I like thes..." Scotty told him humorously, certainly enjoying just laying there with the hybrid and having his head pet.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:22 pm

(Haaai Sil... I have a different problem. I sleep too much and forget things. x7x' But I'm easing up on my medicine today... so I hurt a bit more but I'm not so loopy. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:30 pm

(Oh my God.... Grey....? o3o? 

Tina: o//n//o") 

Rachel thanked Marie, before watching her out. Then, the bat closed the door, and went over to the bed-- she sat down next to EJ at the edge, "Marie and Duel stopped by.... Marie made you a sweatair, so you deedn't 'ave to borrow Roy's all ze time." The said sweater was folded up in her lap. 

---

Meanwhile, Roy didn't really know what to do. He had watched Laura go off, and wanted to see if she was okay, but maybe she needed some space. He didn't really know. He was just going around for a walk, even though he was still sore. Damn.... I can't believe I almost lost this leg.... Or, my life... 

(eue')

---

Aaron didn't have any objection for her being his pillow. He tiredly just rested his head against her neck, his purring still right in her ear. Maybe he could fall asleep.... If Nani stayed with him. "Do you have anything elshe to do today...?" The panther lifted his head to ask, as he couldn't really help himself. He didn't want to be alone, as childish as that sounded. 

---

(>///<') 

Smiling in amusement, Stone replied, "I do, too. Especially since your hair is really soft...." And curly.... It's weird, though. It's kind of dry, too...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:30 pm

(Hey Sil. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:35 pm

Duel almost just decided to give up talking with them since during the entire time he didn't say anything was just very awkward.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:58 pm

(*pushes Greyson*

Grey: *falls stiffly like a tree*

Well then.... XD)

"Oh..." EJ tiredly looked up at her, amused by the fact that someone made him a sweater despite him being so fluffy. It was a gesture of kindness, not necessity... which was sweet. The cat wrapped his arms around Rachel as she sat next to him, his head resting on her side. "That's nice..."

---

It wasn't too hard to find Roy while he was wandering the halls, and Marie waved when she saw him. "Hey, Roy! I've been looking for you... how are you feeling?" The mouse scampered over to him, not at all awkward around him like poor Duel was with both of the twins. She wished that he could get to know her family a little better before they were married... Hopefully things would be alright.

---

"I don't think so..." Nani replied, pulling his head back down and smoothing his hair, "You just relax... you need to get some sleep..." She petted his head, combing her fingers through his dark black hair and leaning her cheek against his head.

---

Scotty chuckled and blushed a little, "Well, et's wool, not normal hair... Et's normal for me."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:09 pm

(Tina: oAo *kneels by Greyson* Are you okay? 

Well, that happened. XD He took it a lot worse than I thought.) 

Rachel smiled a little, and wrapped one of her arms around his back, "I know... Boz 'er and Ruz are lifesavairs...." Literally.... She was quiet for a second, before then saying, "Do you want to go back to sleep...? Or do you wahnt to stay up a beet?"

---

Roy noticed Marie when she called for him, and waved back a little, before going over to join her and Duel. The bat felt tiny compared to Duel, but he was starting to get used to it, "'ey.... And for someone who literally zhust got shot yestairday, I'm zhust peachy." Sore as hell, though.... I feel old. 

---

Thank Aurora... Aaron inwardly let out a breath of relief at that, and gladly leaned against her again. His broad shoulders slumped, which hurt at first, but because the tension left his body, he was feeling better. "Good..." He mumbled into her shoulder, "I know I need it...." I know I must look like shit. 

---

"Oh, right..." Stone blushed a little at his mistake, before saying, "Are you feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:42 pm

(He's just a little shocked, maybe.... ^^'

Greyson: *lays there* B-babies.... oAo')

EJ shrugged a little. He had already slept a lot, but he couldn't think of anything else he could do while being bedridden with cracked ribs... especially with there being some paranoia about him being overstresssed and at risk for more of his nightmares and possibly even a seizure. The fluffy-furred teenager rubbed his head against Rachel, asking, "How are you feeling...?"

---

"Well, that's nice..." Marie shook her head a little, though she took him walking as a sign he was doing alright. She smiled a little bit, "Anyway, Duel and I visited your sister a moment ago, and I wanted to check up on you and let you in on a little gossip I heard." She tilted her head innocently, "Celeste was telling me about how her big sister's birthday is coming up, and I wasn't sure if you knew about it."

---

"Not to be mean, but you certainly do need it... you look terrible..." Nani murmured, holding him tightly and gazing off at the wall again. She kept idly petting his hair, deep in thought... she was thinking about the mother Aaron had told her a little bit about, and the father she had told him a lot about. There was a chance they were alive... And they would see them again someday, if they were.

---

"A lettle, I guess," Scotty replied, though he didn't lift his head, "I'm very comfortable right here..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:52 pm

(Greyson, I thought you liked children! 

Tina: oAo Sorry... >///e')

Rachel pursed her lips when EJ just shrugged, before sighing a little, "Okay... I suppose. I don't know... Eet was nice seeing Marie..." She didn't really want to admit that she already missed her brother, as it wasn't that long, "I'm zhust worried about you... Ees all." 

---

Roy's eyebrows scrunched a little, before he admitted, "No... I deedn't know zat. She deedn't tell me. Zanks..." Well, she doesn't really seem the type to enjoy a lot of attention... "Do you know whaht day?" Shit.... I've got nothing to give her... Stupid! 

(Well, you could play for her. o3o 

Roy: o///o")

---

"I'm aware...." Aaron mumbled into her shoulder again, before saying after a moment, "Do you mind laying down with me....?" He was aware it sounded kind of pitiful, but, at the moment, he didn't exactly care all that much. He didn't think she would refuse, though. 

---

(I dunno what to do with Scone. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:58 pm

(Here is the 3/4 parts of what happened last night XD yes Duel recorded it.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:00 pm

(Oh my God... XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:02 pm

(XD This is why you should never stay up late.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:05 pm

(Definitely. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:08 pm

(Are you watching them?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:08 pm

(On Part 1.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:15 pm

(The last part is the best XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: