The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Chirpingsong
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:37 pm

"Hmm?" EJ looked up, having completely forgotten about the sweater. Then he chuckled and reached over to pick it up. "Okay. It is kinda cold in here..." The infirmary was always kept cool, so even fluffy-furred individuals like him got chilly from time to time. He carefully pulled the sweater over his head, slipping his arms into the oversized sleeves. The sweater draped loosely over his skinny body, but that was the way he liked it. Purring a little, he drowsily asked Rachel, "How does it look?"

---

Failing to say anything else, Laura just draped an arm over her face again to hide her eyes. She didn't like that look on Roy's face when he looked at her... his slight anger was directed at himself, not that she knew that, but his overwhelming worry for her well-being was what ate at her. It was her fault he was so upset... she did this to herself and had argued until she collapsed even though it was hurting her. She kept her face covered, battling her shame as Roy carried her to the infirmary.

Nobody expected Roy to be back so soon, nevermind carrying Laura and a bundle of her clothes. One of the doctors rose to his feet, "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:45 pm

Rachel couldn't help but smile a little, and blushed, "Absolutely adorable. Ze red ees nice.... Eet looks really, really comfortable, zough. And warm." The bat went back to cuddling EJ again, practically attached to him because of the fluffy sweater, and the cat in general.

---

As Roy neared the infirmary, he tried to get his composure back in working order. Calm down... Laura will be fine.... It's not that bad.... However, he was more worried about her mental and emotional state after this-- both to herself, and to him. Deciding to not worry about that right now, he rather awkwardly stood before the doctor, feeling rather cold himself because the infirmary was always blasted with air conditioning. "'Eatstoke...." Roy's ears were still angled back a little, even though his voice was somewhat calm.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:52 pm

(Eh... I don't see much a point in Quinn talking with him though. She's a busy woman with a job and a toddler at home. ^^' She's also kind of a background character... I guess Chase could take care of Pippa, though we need to think of some things for them to do that don't involve one of them being miserable. XP)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:55 pm

(Maybe when her headache is gone they can have a date maybe? Can you start?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:15 pm

EJ couldn't help a little giggle when Rachel practically tackled him. He purred and wrapped his arms around her again, wincing slightly as he warned her gently, "Careful..." He was getting a little tired of his ribs hurting, and being squeezed didn't help. The cat nuzzled her, still wanting to cuddle.

---

"Eat what...?" the doctor was confused for a moment, then suddenly understood, "Oh, oh! Heatstroke!" He quickly acted, leading Roy over to one of the cots and instructing an assisting healer to bring over some ice packs and IV fluids. He had Roy lay Laura down, and didn't hesitate to pull off the marten's leggings, socks, and shoes. He left her in her skirt and undershirt, covering her in a thin sheet.

Another healer arrived with the supplies, and while the male doctor put the IV into Laura's arm to rehydrate her, the assistant started to put ice packs over Laura's torso and under her arms, and one on her forehead. She then turned to Roy, "Don't worry, she'll be fine once she cools down. It's a pretty minor case if she's still conscious..."

(Ahahahahaha! The doctor didn't understand you, Roy... XDDDDD It's been a while since that happened.)

---

Unknowing of her sister's incident, though she had witnessed Laura's heatstroke before, Celeste was at home and finally awake. She was currently doing her hair after getting dressed. The young marten was wearing a pair of magenta-stained jean shorts, a striped grey tank top, and a thin light pink overshirt that was loose enough around the neck that one of her skinny white-furred shoulders poked out. She pulled her hair into two ponytails, a somewhat childish hairstyle that she hadn't quite grown out of yet. She then pulled on a pair of little blue sandals and decided to see if any of her friends were available. Being only fourteen, Celeste didn't work in the infirmary every day.

---

Meanwhile, Chase was also having a talk with a friend. He wasn't completely antisocial. The canine was sitting on his couch with Sue next to him, and the two were idly chatting. Mako was being shy and sitting next to his mother, but Rosie was on Chase's knee, and he kept bouncing her up and down to make her giggle, occasionally plucking her up and holding her upside-down to make faces at her. The toddler was getting a real kick out of it, and even Mako giggled as he watched.

While Chase multitasked by entertaining the twins, Sue couldn't help but tease him, "So, how's that girl of yours doing? Don't think I haven't noticed you're with someone."

"Er, well..." Chase blushed while in the middle of playing with Rosie, looking up at the hybrid mother sheepishly, "She can I are kind of official now... b-but we aren't that serious yet! She hasn't moved in with me, I haven't moved in with her... We don't sleep together or anything like that, either. So don't even ask, miss mother of three."

Snorting with laughter, Sue leaned back on the couch and smoothed her shirt over her round but still decently comfortable belly. Thanks to her super strength, she didn't suffer from the same back pains as most women did. "Uh-huh. You just wait until she starts leaving clothes here and then mentions how lonely her apartment is... She'll be living here soon enough, judging from what I've heard. She seems sweet, though, I think she could work out for the long run, y'know? I mean, Finn and I have our problems, yeah, but you kinda just know when someone is gonna stick with you even when you fight."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:24 pm

Ronnie was lucky enough to bump into her. He quickly signed,"Hey can we talk?"

---

Rosie wasn't paying any attention to what her mother and the Shiba Inu were talking about. She made a little frown when Chase stopped and to remind him her put her hand on top of his head as if to pat it.

Pippa was getting some big headaches for a little while. She groaned and rubbed her forehead. She called,"Hey, Chase do you have any headache medicine?" the Papillion wasn't used to these headaches, she had heard about Sue and their talk so her face was a bit red. She kept her same outfit and had her hair up since she was feeling a bit warm and keeping it up made her cool down a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:27 pm

(Roy: ... -_- You 'ave to be fuckeeng keedeeng me. *facedesks*

OH MY GOD XDDDDD That's going to bite you in the ass more than a little trouble understanding you someday. o3o" 

Roy: >_>' ) 

"O-oh, right... Sorry...." Rachel loosened her grip on EJ, but was still curled up around him. She felt a little bad, but tried to not let it get to her as she nuzzled him back. She purred a little, her messy hair pretty much everywhere. 

---

Roy resisted the urge to facepalm while the doctor failed to understand what he just said. Oh for fuck's sake, it's not that hard to understand! God! However, the bat ignored the thought as he did what the doctors and nurses told him. He had stepped back after, as he didn't want to get in anyone's way. He looked relieved, though, when the assistant explained that it was pretty minor, "Zank Aurora..." He breathed, even though he was still nervous, and somewhat pissed at the male doctor still.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:35 pm

(Hey all.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:35 pm

(Hey Ice.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

(Hey Sil.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:36 pm

(Hey!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:39 pm

(BLUEH!!! *glomp*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:40 pm

(o7o Hai!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:41 pm

(*snickers* Ehehehe, Roy... X3)

Celeste just smiled at Ronnie and nodded, her ponytails bobbing slightly. She didn't see why she wouldn't talk to him... though maybe she was a little embarrassed because of what he admitted to her the other day.

---

Chase heard Pippa calling and rose to his feet, sitting Rosie on one of his shoulders and holding her there as he went to find some headache medicine, "Uhhh, probably..." He and Sasha got headaches a little more often, so they kept some painkillers handy now that they were available. He found the bottle of pain pills and headed into the bedroom, hanging them to her, "Here. Sorry if we're being a little loud out in the other room, but we've got some kiddos here." He pulled Rosie off of his shoulder and into his arms, holding her without any awkwardness that a lot of young men had. He really liked kids, and Sue's little ones were no exceptions.

---

EJ practically shoved his face at Rachel's as they curled up together, giving her a bit of a surprise kiss just for the sake of it. He purred and reminded her, "I love you..."

---

As if the doctor hadn't already angered Roy enough, he turned to lecture the young man, "You really shouldn't have her wear so many layers in this heat. If she gets heatstroke bad enough, it could really endanger her, especially if nobody is around to help."

The assistant stood there awkwardly for a moment, then shuffled away, as though expecting Roy to yell at the doctor. She busied herself with adjusting the ice pack on Laura's head and murmuring comforting words to the half-conscious marten, who now couldn't figure out if she was hot or cold because of the ice on her burning skin.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:42 pm

(*crouches down and prowls forward like a tiger* And the mighty Chirp stalks her prey... eue *gently pokes Pluto in the back of the head and runs away while laughing maniacally like I did something epic*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:43 pm

(*pulls everyone to me with telekinesis* SUUUUUUUUUPER GLOMP!!!!! *glomps everyone*)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:45 pm

(quietly puts on cascade again and runs from pluto)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:46 pm

"Celeste I told your sister about...my crush on you. I know that you don't know what to do about this really. But I would like to know how you feel, if that's ok." he signed.

---

"I don't mind, I like children as well." Pippa said and gave a weak smile as she took some pills. Her face was still just a little bit red.

Rosie was just a happy little girl as she snuggled deeper into Chase's arms with a big smile on her face.

"Looks like you've got a little cuddle bug Chase." Pippa lightly teased.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:47 pm

(*angrily rages after you* GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!!!!! *chases Orion with a chainsaw* CHAAAAAAAAAAAAINSAAAAAAAW!!!!)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:48 pm

(pulls out a noisy cricket bring it bitches)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:49 pm

(NO PLUTO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO ME ANYTIME THERE IS A CHAINSAW! D8

SERIOUSLY EVERY FREAKING TIME.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:49 pm

(Roy: *proceeds to slowly hit his head against the wall* >_>' 

Welp, that happened. o7o")

Returning the little kiss, Rachel's face was a little red before she replied, "I love you, too...." She was unaware of the predicament with her brother, so she focused on cuddling EJ. The bat pulled the blanket over them, as Rachel was still feeling a little chilly herself. 

---

"Do you zink I intended for zis to 'appen?" Roy's ears angled back a little when the doctor started running his mouth. He honestly didn't care of the guy barely understood him, "Do you zink I made 'er wear zat? I don't 'ave to be reminded zat she's self conscious of 'er body because of ze nearly impossible female anatomy zat ze media 'ad created, zank you vairy much."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

(Orion god damn it leave Ice alone, you don't have to be a troll!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:50 pm

(AS SOMEONE WHO READ HOMESTUCK, GET THE CHAINSAW AWAY FROM ME! D8 )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:51 pm

(ono" *is really scared of the noisy cricket* *runs and hides behind Chirpy* HE'S GOT THE NOISY CRICKET!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: