The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Chirpingsong
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:59 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(You guys know a bit about it... My little brother, I mean. I could talk about my issues revolving around that poor kid for hours...

And yeah, that jealous friend? Turns out I'm gonna have to just completely break him off and not let him around anymore. He and I have been in a battle for years about the fact that he wants to date me and I don't wanna be with him, and he's invading my privacy now and randomly showing up to my house. And sending me mean texts. And just being creepish... I tried to ignore it because he was like an older brother to my younger siblings, after our actual older brother pretty much went off the deep end. I should've drawn the line a lot earlier... He's talked about some pretty inappropriate things to me before, which is sad because he's been my friend since I was 12. I wish I could still trust him the way I used to, but he's starting to scare me a little bit.

I've had an emotional day... I was gonna try to just not talk about it but I couldn't help it. *slams head into desk and sits there* I need to make that guy leave me alone, and then I need to figure out how the hell to tell my biological mom that she needs to make my little brother stop calling me his "other Mama," which she doesn't even know about yet and she'll be pissed off at me for it even though it's not my fault. ;~;

*rants and raves* *shoves Laura at Roy* Do the kissy kissy thing and cheer me up!

AND YOU! *grabs Shiloh and shoves her at Phillip* Be sweet for once instead of pushy.)

(I CAN ACTUALLY HELP THERE!!!! *hugs Chirpy* HUGS SOLVE EVERYTHING!!! Except war...my hugs won't solve that but a hug from a 105mm Hallocer might! *crazy look in eyes* *rants about AC130 gunships for a little bit*

Cat!Zero: *facepaw* Oh...my...god...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:59 pm

(For your little brother, does anyone else know? Maybe they could talk to your biological mom about that, if you don't feel comfortable telling her about it.... I don't want you to get yelled at for an issue that isn't your fault. ono *pitifully does grabby hands against screen* God fucking dammit I want to hug you, but I can't.... omo 

Roy: *catches Laura* o///o? 

Phillip: o//~//o?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:04 pm

(*poofs into the shower* *notices I'm still here* o///o *kicks everyone out of my bathroom* THAT'S WEIRD!!!

Cat!Zero: *faceplants* Ow...son of a...*buried under everyone else* xnx")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:05 pm

(Nobody else knows about what he called me, no... I can possibly have my dad or stepmother talk to her for me, but I feel like it's something I need to do. She can't just ignore all the ways she hurt me in the past. omo' I was really hoping my little brother would forget how close we were, but even though he was two when I left and is now only three and a half, he remembers. It's both touching and scarring at the same time...

*is squished in hugs* Oof! Yes, hugs do help... I'm glad you guys are here for me to talk to. Sometimes I just feel like I get left behind or trodden on by others in my life. I'm easy to hurt, I guess...

Anyways, lemme see about a post...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:06 pm

(*faceplants* *sits up* Ow! What the fuck? Was that even necessary?! *rubs nose*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:07 pm

(omo... *continues to crush you in a hug* God.... I really don't know what to say to help.... But I'm glad that just being here for you does.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:09 pm

(*relaxes on the couch* owo Cats always land on their feet. *sits on Chirpy's lap* <3)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:10 pm

*yelled from my shower* We all love you Chirpy!

Cat!Zero: *is still squished under everyone* xnx")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:14 pm

Silverfur wrote:
(Here's the last post Chirpy also I think that ending the friendship with the guy is best from what you've told us...ono')

Pippa got up and allowed her hair to be let down while she used her bow to clip back her bangs.

----

'I know, but you're worth it Celeste.' he answered.

(*huggles Sil* ;~; My heart kinda died today. But thanks for being here for me, you guys. I love you all so much.)

Chase couldn't help a little smile when she let her hair down, and after they got the food they needed he started to put together a lunch. He wasn't the most creative of cooks, and looked up at Pippa a bit helplessly, still unsure about the foods she liked.

---

A little embarrassed again, Celeste blushed faintly, then shook her head a little to snap out of it. She then signed, 'Maybe you should talk with him privately. If I am there, he might get emotional. You two need to work out what is going on. I can talk to him after you do and see how he is doing.'

---

Laura was eventually released from the infirmary, and she guiltily held her extra clothes in her arms as she and Roy headed out. The marten was still in just her skirt and camisole top, but that was appropriate for the weather... It just seemed strange and revealing when put on Laura, who had never really shown her legs, ever. The marten was a little red as they walked, and she knew Roy was probably a bit embarrassed, too. Without leggings covering up her legs and sleeves on her arms, though, her dark point markings were for once visible.

---

Meanwhile, Shiloh was trying to figure out something sweet to do for Phillip... yes, she was attempting to be sweet. That word had honestly never described her, but Phillip deserved to see a bit more sensitivity and gentleness from her. Most of the time she showed her affection by totally dominating him in kissing sessions, and that needed to change.

"Hmmm... let's see... ugh, why did I even think of this?" The blue-eyed girl complained as she tried to read Maude's instructions on how to bake chocolate chip cookies. Simple and girly, and literally sweet. But Shiloh had a way of overcomplicating things like this. She carefully pulled a pan from the oven, not sure if they were done yet... but she didn't want them to burn like the first batch, which she had thrown away...
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:16 pm

Pippa laughed a bit."You have no idea what I like, right?" she asked.

---

'Should I talk to him now since I'm going to be coming over?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:21 pm

"Uh... no," Chase chuckled, awkwardly pushing some of his overgrown blonde hair out of his eyes, "You usually just eat what I give you. So, uh, now you make a choice. Whatcha want on your sandwich?" Pippa seemed to like lettuce and leafy things, while Chase and Sasha were more classic canine-- they loved bacon and anything meaty.

---

Celeste shrugged, signing, 'I do not know. Whenever you are ready, I guess.'
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:23 pm

(*hugs Chirp* <3)

Roy followed after Laura, and didn't have much trouble keeping up with her. He was just as embarrassed as Laura was-- his face was a little red, especially since he had also noticed her darker markings more.... Well, he had noticed them when they went swimming before, but they stuck out more. Not really sure what to say, Roy did the Roy thing and just absentmindedly played with his hair a little, a thing that he did when feeling nervous. 

(Kissy kissy... eue *makes kissy faces*

Roy: o//~//o)

---

"Shiloh.... What are you doing?" Phillip had entered the kitchen after hearing some commotion going on. At first, he thought it was just Maude or something, as he hasn't really been thinking it all the way through, but then it dawned on him that the cheetah shouldn't be doing that until she was healed. So, curious, the otter went to see what's up, and noticed that Shiloh was making cookies... Well, trying, anyway.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:29 pm

Jonah was dicking around...that's to say he was still wandering around, missing an arm. Word had gotten to him that Lance Kuroneko, a guy that was supposedly good with making stuff and a friend of that black and white hedgehog Zero, had arrived and now he was searching for him...hopefully he wasn't with Evey and the baby. He figured he'd done enough to freak the Marshall mother and her son out...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:31 pm

(*squishes Blueh in hugs* I love you like a sister. Thanks for being there for me all the time.

Laura: >///o'

Don't worry, Laura, Roy isn't likely to get overly pervy... though them legs, girl.

Laura: *spazzes out* O//~//O

*can't help but laugh at her a little* XD)

Trying not to blush any darker than she was, or gawk at Roy because he was playing with his own hair in an adorable manner, Laura led the way back to her own apartment. She found it empty, since Celeste and Shay had both left some time ago. "Uh, I'm gonna just put these away... I guess..." As much as she wanted to put them back on, she went to put the overshirt, leggings, socks, and shawl away in her room, not sure if Roy would follow her or amble around the living room.

---

"Burning shit..." Shiloh huffed, dropping the tray onto the oven and poking at her attempt at cookies, "I already dumped a batch in the trash... I think these ones are okay-ish... I can't tell." She straightened up and looked at Phillip, her ears flopping back and a slightly pouty frown on her lips. "I tried doing something cute and girly for you, but I'm kinda just making a mess."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:36 pm

Jonah managed to find the apartment where Zero and his family were staying. He took a deep breath. Confidence! All he needed was confidence. He'd covered up what he could thanks to going through some of the discarded clothing he'd found laying all over the place. He was in a black hoodie, blue jeans and a set of black running shoes so anything that looked remotely mechanical was now hidden. The only thing he couldn't hide was his missing arm...the reason he was seeking out Lance in the first place...that and his katana which was strapped to his back. He knocked on the door hoping for a quick answer.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:38 pm

(Of course. <3 *hugs* I want to help you.... I just dunno how I can more than what I am already. 

But yes, I think Roy's more for legs.... XD 

Roy: o///<" 

Hurhurhur.... eue) 

Feeling somewhat relieved that they reached Laura's apartment, Roy stopped with his awkward hair-playing. He had seen Laura looking at him with a slight gawking expression, and he tried not to blush as he replied, "Alright..." The bat followed after Laura to her room, as staying in the living room or something was just going to make him more awkward than what he already was. 

---

"What? U-um.... You really didn't need to do that..." Phillip blushed a little, before approaching Shiloh again, "I-I mean, cookies sound nice... But you didn't need to do this for me...." It wasn't often that Shiloh was girly like this, and Phillip didn't really know how to take it. His mouth was kind of going off on its own, too.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:39 pm

(I thought EJ had his katana in the workshop to check it out. o3o)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:41 pm

(Um...yes he did but...kinda time skipped after he'd looked at it I suppose. XD I dunno, I've had this image in my head of Jonah wearing like a black suit with a red tie and the katana on his back all like...

Suit!Jonah: Wut up! I'm a bamf! I'll beat your ass...in my fucking slick silk suit!

-_-" Yeah...like that...

Cat!Zero: *epic facepaw*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:45 pm

(Oh my God.... XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:45 pm

(Just be the sweet Blueh you are. *pets hair* It's refreshing to know someone like you, trust me. XD 

Oh gawd Roy! XD Behold... you can see Laura's hawtness and what curves she has.

Sasha: Omigawd she actually has boobs in there. It's amazing.

Laura: *meeps* O//m//O')

Trying to ignore how awkward the two were being, Laura put the clothes in her laundry hamper, but hung the shawl on its hook on the door. She felt weird in a skirt without any leggings, and kept getting nervous that her tail would accidentally lift the back up and reveal a little too much to Roy. I love skirts but not without leggings... uggghhh... How do other girls wear them like this? I need to get some with tail holes.

---

Shiloh made a bit of a face, sighing, "Well, most of the time I affectionately bully you. I really enjoy our alone time, but I wanted to do something a little less imposing..." She plucked up the spoon she had used to stir the dough and offered it to Phillip, "Here, you can lick the spoon. The dough probably tastes better than the baked version." She gave an embarrassed, crooked little smile. "Maybe we should just eat the dough and give up on the baking part."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Pippa was kind of more of an leafy eater, but she'd never say no to freaking beacon or any other meat. "Maybe some turkey." she suggested.

---

'I'll go and tell him now. Hopefully it won't be too bad.' he signed and gave a bit of a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:49 pm

(Oh gawd, Jonah... XD But alright, I guess.)

Evey heard a knock at the door and turned her head, velvety ears twitching. Libra was sitting on a blanket on the kitchen floor, playing with some baby toys, while his mother made him some lunch. Letting the baby sit and play, Evey walked the few feet over to the door and, keeping an eye on Lee, answered it. "Hello...? Oh, it's you..." Not sure what to think about the one-armed cyborg showing up at her door, the young mother couldn't help but grow a little tense, though she remained polite. "What can I help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:52 pm

(Chase: She loves bacon...? *hugs Pippa* You earned a hug. ;u;

Ahahahaha! XD)

"Alrighty then," Chase put her sandwich together, neatly packing it in the bag that held their picnic. He didn't have the classic basket that was used, but a tote bag would be fine.

----

Celeste reached over to give Ronnie's shoulder a comforting squeeze, then pulled back to sign, 'It will be okay. Just try not to use too many words. He gets annoyed by chatty people... He would always yell at Scotty about it.'
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:52 pm

(Oh, okay. owo" <3 

AND YAAAAAAAY! o7o 

Roy: o////O" 

He's gonna die. XD) 

Roy was somewhat awkwardly staying back as Laura put her clothes away. He didn't exactly feel comfortable being in her room, even though he had been before when he was sick once upon a time. Still blushing, he inwardly cursed a bit. Fuck... Maybe I should have stayed back in the living room... Dammit.... He had to admit though that Laura was really, really distracting... Especially since she wasn't in heavy clothes. Playing sigh his hair again, he tried not to look. 

---

"Maybe..." Phillip mused, smiling a little, before he started to lick the spoon. He absentmindedly gnawed on it a little as he did so, "That works, too.... I mean, it's the best part. And yes, even better than the actual cookies. So it's not a total loss." Phillip blushed again, looking a little less stressed.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:57 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(Oh gawd, Jonah... XD But alright, I guess.)

Evey heard a knock at the door and turned her head, velvety ears twitching. Libra was sitting on a blanket on the kitchen floor, playing with some baby toys, while his mother made him some lunch. Letting the baby sit and play, Evey walked the few feet over to the door and, keeping an eye on Lee, answered it. "Hello...? Oh, it's you..." Not sure what to think about the one-armed cyborg showing up at her door, the young mother couldn't help but grow a little tense, though she remained polite. "What can I help you with?"

"I heard your friend Lance was here?" Jonah said awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

Zero was sitting with Libra occasionally picking up one of the toys and playing with his son like a good daddy.

(DAW ZERO!

Cat!Zero: ^^" )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: