The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Chirpingsong
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:50 pm

(God damn it!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:51 pm

(Ice everyone knew that we did except both of us weren't fully sure XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:52 pm

(*flails randomly* )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:53 pm

(Did I blow your mind that much? XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:59 pm

(*dozing off* Awwww, Silfurrrrrr... <3

There is no hope for Orion at this point. He is broken. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:59 pm

(>///<')
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:26 pm

(hey now im used to being broken, but i will never give up...  i shall ascend to god troll)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:30 pm

(You'll have to kill Bugs Bunny to start that dude.)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:31 pm

(rabbit tastes good but tom and jerry are better trolls)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:31 pm

(Hey Ice you want to be in the call? XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:33 pm

(Um...sure I guess.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 9:49 am

Rachel had fallen silent at that, as again, she didn't really know what to say. Her arms tightened around him again, even though it probably wasn't a good idea with his cracked ribs, "I deedn't know zat you felt zat way...." Rachel understood that feeling, though. It was such a helpless feeling... It made her feel angry and helpless. "I-I'm glad I 'elp you... Even when I don't know zat I am..." 

---

"Laura, of course I would... Why would I not?" Roy replied, and was about to say something more, but that was when he noticed her flushed face and panting. The flush wasn't the look she got when being with him-- he was starting to get a little scared, and worried. The bat grabbed the marten's wrist, and stopped her from walking, "Buht besided zat, are you alright?" 

(Laura has an undershirt on, right? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:51 am

(Dammit EJ you have cracked ribs don't you dare sing...

EJ: But you're listening to a song right now that is perfect! *spazzes out* And she likes it when I do. It makes us both feel better...)

Making a slight noise when Rachel squeezed him a little too tightly, EJ made a face but then relaxed again, doubting she would actually be able to accidentally hurt him... unlike her brother. If it was Roy who kept tightening his grip on him, EJ would certainly be alarmed. The cat looked up at her, not exactly sure what to say, but he started half-singing and half simply saying some lyrics that came to mind, "Hold on to me as we go... as we roll down this unfamiliar road... And although this wave is stringing us along... Just know you're not alone... Cause I'm gonna make this place your home." He nodded his head a little, "Settle down, it'll all be clear... Don't pay no mind to the demons, they fill you with fear... The trouble it might drag you down... You get lost, you can always be found... Just know you're not alone... Cause I'm gonna make this place your home..."

---

"Wha--?" Caught off guard again when Roy grabbed her wrist and brought her to a somewhat sudden halt, Laura turned to look up at him. Her ears tilted slightly back as she told him, "Yeah, I'm fine... What's got you looking like that?" She wasn't hurt, or sick. She felt really hot, and it was an almost suffocating feeling... okay, it was a somewhat literal suffocating feeling, but she was fine. The marten bundled up like this all the time! It wasn't a big deal... maybe... or maybe it was... Deciding to ignore the threat of overheating, she just looked somewhat defiantly up at Roy, though it might not have been working very well because she was physically struggling at this point.

(You are gonna freak Roy the hell out, missy. >8[ And yeah, she's probably got some sort of undershirt on, because this is Laura. XD She probably wears camisole tops a lot. o3o

Laura: *passes out* xmx'

Sasha: It's getting hot in heeere... so take off all your cloooothes...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:18 am

(Aw, EJ!
Rachel: ... ;~; )

Rachel's ears flicked up a little when she heard EJ sing... She pressed her face against his neck, suddenly feeling a bit emotional all of the sudden... She didn't want to cry again, but her rather pitiful sniffling was giving it away. God...fucking...dammit.... There went her attempt at being strong for the both of them... 

---

"Laura, your entire face ees red. And I'm pretty sure eet's not from me." He was trying to keep his voice level, but his worry bled into his words. "I know zat you 'ave self consciousness-- evairyone does-- buht please, for ze love of Aurora, I don't wahnt you getteeng 'eatstroke." He didn't necessarily know about the symptoms, but Roy was a little hot in what he was wearing... It had to have been suffocating for poor Laura. "You're always sayeeng zat I scare you all ze time. Eet's ze ozair way around zis time."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:48 pm

(EJ: *pets Rachel's head* It's okay...)

"Don't worry about it," EJ told her, knowing she was beating herself up over getting emotional again. That as partially the point of his half-singing a moment ago. As much as she wanted to take care of him, Rachel couldn't just bottle up her emotions like that. The small cat held onto her, actually smiling faintly as he tiredly pressed closer. "But I didn't mean to make you cry... I thought it'd make you feel better. Sorry." I apologize a lot...

---

"Heatstroke..?" Laura was a bit surprised at how suddenly Roy brought up his problems with how she dressed, but from the way he said everything, he had been bothered for quite a while. She was about to say that she dressed like this all the time, but then remembered that she had gotten heatstroke before and actually fainted from it. Now sheepish instead of irritated, the marten closed her mouth again, not outwardly admitting that it had happened before but not objecting to the possibility of it occurring again. She was starting to realize how hot she was with him talking about it, though... it was like she was in an oven, and she was a little dizzy and whoozy, like she was going to fall over or be sick.

(Laura: I'm okay... *steam rising from her body*

... That is NOT normal.

Celeste: OmO' *dumps ice onto her sister*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:33 pm

(Rachel: ;~;
"I-I know..." Rachel's voice was rather brittle and strained, as she was trying to keep her composure-- it was also still muffled from EJ's shoulder, as she couldn't bring herself to pull her face away, "I-I know... Z-zank y-you.... I-I appreciate eet...." 

---

(Roy: I fuckeeng 'ate you. 

I know. owo You're welcome.) 

"Yeah. I might not be a doctor, buht from leeveeng wiz Ruz and Marie for a while, I've picked up on some stuff." Roy said with a shrug, before getting concerned again when Laura was swaying a little, even though Roy had his grip on Laura's wrist. Trying not to freak out, but it was kind of given with him, he said, "As much as I'm not like zis, I'm willeeng to tell you zis now." Even in the situation, Roy's face went slightly red. "Can you please deetch ze skirt or somezing?" One of the things he noticed is that she wasn't sweating. It wasn't good, from what he knew.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:48 pm

Quieting down for now, since he wasn't sure what would upset her and what wouldn't, EJ just settled to sit there and hold her. He purred faintly, though, and rubbed her back a little as she pressed against him. He was still slightly uncomfortable, what with the damaged ribcage, but she wasn't actually hurting him so he didn't complain. Rather, he rubbed his head against hers a little, trying to help her calm down.

---

(Laura: He's mad at me now and trying to take my clothes away...

^^' He's not mad... at you, anyway... *duck and cover* Now Laura, stop being a stubborn mule and cooperate!

Laura: No! *puts on a sweater*

Goddammit woman!)

Embarrassed and unhappy with the idea of taking off any article of clothing, Laura spluttered and leaned away from him, losing her balance because of how weak and dizzy she felt. Had Roy not been holding onto her arm, she would have fallen down. Being ever so stubborn, though, she said as sternly as she could in her current state, "I am not taking my clothes off..." Especially standing there in the hallway, even if they were alone.

Seeming like she would rather die from heatstroke than dare peel off one layer of her clothes, the marten plopped down on her tail, her legs feeling too much like jello to hold her up. She practically sat on poor Roy's feet, but despite how she looked on the verge of fainting, she stubbornly mumbled, "I... don't want... to..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:58 pm

(How are you feeling today, Chirp? owo?) 

Rachel hid her face against him, and felt comforted by his purring. She was calming down a little, but her pitiful sniffling was still persistent. She rubbed at her eyes a little, her knuckles pressed into her eyes, "S-sorry...." She didn't really know why she should apologize, but she felt like she had to... Again

---

(Roy: I'm vairy, vairy aware zat eet sounds wrong! e//n//e" 

This is gonna end so well.... XD 

Roy: x////x) 

Roy was aware that it sounded wrong, especially from his mouth, but now was not the time to be awkward. He was just as embarrassed about it as she was, but he was more concerned about how she was. He had grabbed her other arm to keep her upright, but he hadn't expected her to practically sit on his feet. Unsure of how to get Laura to co-operate, he tried to think of something to do through panic, especially since Laura seemed to be on the verge of passing out, "I-I'm aware zat eet's awkward, buht now's not ze time! Especially for you to be stubborn! Please? I'm tryeeng to 'elp you!" He would have pulled her up, but he doubted she could stand.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:19 pm

(Kinda sick from my medicine... I'm possibly gonna see my mom tomorrow though.)

Giving Rachel a bit of a squeeze, EJ kept purring softly. "It's alright, Rachel..." He didn't want her to feel like she was doing anything wrong. It was actually a good thing that she was slowly but steadily getting some of these pent-up emotions out, instead of being tormented by them. The cat pressed a few kisses to the top of her head, murmuring, "I'm here for you. Don't think that's gonna change..."

---

(It's kinda terrible but also rather hilarious... XD

Laura: *sulks while overheating*

She'll get over it... ^^')

Torn between getting really mad at Roy or actually listening to what he was saying, Laura shook her head a little. He was talking sense, but she really just wanted to ignore what was sensible.  A little too late to make much of a difference, the marten finally said in a faint voice, "Okay..." She pulled off her shawl, which was the easiest layer to get off, but she felt so faint at this point that was really all she could do. Inwardly hating her boyfriend a little for having the sense to argue with her like that, she gave him an almost accusing look-- but her eyes were sort of dazed and blank, making it more like she was giving him a helpless look instead.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:30 pm

(Ah, I see.) 

"I know...." Rachel knew that, and tried not to think otherwise. She felt rather helpless at the moment, but she kind of didn't care at the moment. "W-we'll take care of one anozair...." She was about to say that she should be taking care of him, but she knew that he wouldn't tolerate that. 

---

(Oh yeah. XD 

Roy: oAo Sorry.... 

Don't worry. You're doing the right thing. o3o" As awkward as it is.) 

Worried and trying not to freak out, Roy took the shawl from her, and draped it over his arm. He then noticed that Laura was just staring at him, with a somewhat helpless yet accusing look. Inwardly hating himself, too, Roy took a breath. "Laura, I know you might 'ate me aftair zis, buht eef you can't take off your shirt on your own....I'm gonna 'ave to do eet." Roy's face went red again as he knelt down to Laura's height on the floor. Thankfully, the hallway was somewhat deserted, besides from them, so it wasn't too awkward....
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:02 pm

(Yeah, kinda don't want to... buuuuut... I'm going to anyway. ^^')

"Mm-hmm," EJ agreed, tiredly laying his head down as the two laid there together. He let his eyes drift halfway closed, feeling sleepy but wide awake at the same time. Still purring faintly, he rubbed at Rachel's shoulders, careful not to bump into the bases of her wings.

---

(It's okay, Roy... it wasn't your idea for this to happen. XD Blame us.)

Wanting to just die as Roy helped her out of her shirt, Laura awkwardly sat there in her little tank top. She had a pounding headache from overheating, and though she didn't want to admit it, the air on her arms felt nice. Cooling down a tiny bit, the marten let out a breath, though her skin was still very warm to the touch as her body temperature remained abnormally high.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:10 pm

(Oh....) 

Rachel let out a breath once EJ started to rub at her shoulders-- she would have said something about it being okay, and that he didn't have to do it, but honestly, it felt really nice.... She let her shoulders droop, so that the tension would leave them, and that EJ wasn't working with blocks of wood in their place. 

---

(Roy: Zat's whaht I'm doeeng! e//n//e Zere's gonna be rumours for sure.... 

eue")

Roy hoped to Aurora he would never have to do is again. Ever. Still blushing rather darkly, he put her shirt over his arm like her little shawl as he tried not to panic. Okay, she's starting to cool down a little bit, but just this isn't gonna cut it.... "U-um.... Can you get out of your skirt?" If she couldn't, he would take her to the infirmary immediately, as he really didn't want to do it himself.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:30 pm

(Hey ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:32 pm

(Hallo!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:33 pm

(Did you read what happened while you were gone? ^^')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: