The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:15 am

(Good morning... I'm not really quite ready to wake up yet. XD)

Shay's ear twitched again when Sandi spoke, but he didn't wake up. The bat was getting some much needed rest, too exhausted to wake up and be angry with her for treating him like this in his sleep. He gave a faint, sleepy bat purr, huddling close to Sandi with the squirrel's arms around him.

(I love how Alpha wanted him off really badly, and then Sandi is just all secretly cuddly with him. XDDDD

Shay: e//m//e" I need to drink coffee...

Or, y'know, SLEEP.)

----

Maude didn't carry Jasper this time, but she still held his hand. He was still little, and needed a bit of extra attention to keep him safe. The little cheetah held his bunny plush in his free arm, cuddling it close to his narrow chest. He looked up at Nhean as they walked, saying, "You need a haircut."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:38 am

(Hai.... o3o 

Okay, so, I was scrolling through Tumblr a little while ago, and came across a fact. Apparently, doing the do can relieve a stuffy nose.... *looks over to P!Roy* *wiggles eyebrows* e3e

P!Roy: o//n//o" I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that....

Oh Sandi.... XDDDD

Alpha: -////-" )

Rachel wasn't really sure of the last time he had been this....happy. It was a relief, and nice to see him back to his old self again. Even temporary. The bat slipped her arms around EJ, also smiling, as she couldn't really help it, "You don't 'ave to zank me... We're supposed to steeck togezair, right? I wouldn't zhust abandon you...." She looked surprised at the sudden kiss after that, but she purred and returned it, now somewhat thankful that her parents were not home at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:26 am

(Ahahahahaha! XD That's just perfect... *pushes Laura at Roy* This is gonna be a joke for a while now...

And Rachel gets sick easily, too, so she can also be picked on!

EJ: omo'

Laura: -////-'

And then there's Sandi and Alpha, who are just in an awkward love triangle. XD

Sasha: PENTAGON!

Okay, love pentagon. o3o

Shay: e//m//e I hate you all...)

-----

Still purring, EJ cuddled up against Rachel, holding her tightly like he had back in the doorway a few minutes ago. He wasn't exactly sure what to do with the energy coursing through him at the moment; it had been a while since he had felt this happy and energetic. The little cat kissed and nuzzled Rachel, being more openly affectionate towards her than he had in a long while; too long, for sure. It was starting to feel like their relationship had sort of fallen into a dark little crevasse, with the both of them constantly being in an emotionally unstable situation, but hopefully that would start to change.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:34 am

(Yep. eue Hurhurhur..... 

Rachel: W-whaht?! o///O

Roy: o//n//o" 

XDDDD

And yes, there be love pentagons going. o3o Yaaaaaaaay! 

Alpha: -//n//-")

Rachel honestly didn't know how long it had been since she felt this happy as she cuddled a purring EJ. His sudden happiness was rubbing off on her, and she let out a giggle. Except it wasn't a cute, little giggle. It was a more 'helplessly overwhelmed' laugh that just left her breathless as EJ nuzzled up against her and kissed her. When they pulled away for breath, Rachel was red in the face-- it was not just from the kiss, "Aurora.... I don't know ze last time I zhust....laughed like zat...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:49 am

(Sasha: *trying to figure out how to make it an octagon*

Sweetie, I love you, but... ouo"

And yes, twinnies. You're doomed. eue)

"It was too long ago..." EJ nodded a little, having a hard time recalling when they were able to just laugh and be happy with one another like that. He smushed his face against her shoulder, unable to help but give a muffled, excited babble, "I can't wait for you guys to meet him. We'll have to introduce him to Roy-- Roy probably doesn't even know he's here! We'll have to tell him! You guys'll like Isaac. He's kind of a little arrogant like Sue, but he's funny and really nice... He hasn't changed much at all since we were kids."

It had been nine years since the brothers had been together, and in that time, Isaac really hadn't changed much at all. He was still the same immature, goofy, flirty individual EJ remembered.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:55 am

(Hmmm..... *thinks* Well, we could PROBABLY make it an octagon via Homestuck quadrants.... o3o" 

Roy: NO. 

Aw! D8 

But yes. eue Hurhurhur....)

Rachel gave a small purr and nuzzled him in return, before responding, "I don't zink zey know... My parents are wiz 'im at ze eenfirmary. Zankfully, 'e's not goeeng to stay zere much longair. Anyway, zey probably don't know, unless Ruz told zem. I don't zink she would keep zem een de zark about zis for long."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:00 am

(Sasha: I will find a way! >83

But for now... *shoves Laura at Roy to distract him* Leave Blueh be and tend to your woman. e3e)

"I'd really like to tell them myself," EJ decided, though he wasn't sure if he really wanted to get up off the couch and stop clinging to Rachel at the moment. He was practically laying on her, but she didn't seem to mind at all.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:03 am

(Roy: o////o 

Are we gonna steal pants again? e3e?) 

"Okay. I'm not stoppeeng you. And I'm cairtanly not complaineeng about you being on ze couch wiz me." She wrapped her arms around him, her head leaning against his own. The bat purred faintly, her face tinted with red, not that she really noticed.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:58 am

(We can if we must. e3e ....

Laura: No thank you. o//~//o')

Not wanting to get up just yet, EJ pressed closer to Rachel. He purred, also slightly red in the face, though not quite as much as Rachel was. After a moment of just laying there with her, he turned his head and pushed his pink nose against her cheek, nuzzling her again. "I sorta just want to lay here and act boyfriendy at you..." He chuckled a little at his wording, then continued, "It's just been awhile since I've paid you a lot of attention, and you deserve some attention."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:24 am

(eue 

Roy: o//~//o")

"I appreciate zat." Rachel replied as she purred faintly, her arms still wound around her slightly shorter boyfriend. She had to admit that she did sort of feel left out, and she would rather not think about Flare, but now was making up for it big time. "And I don't mind. So eet's a win-win situation."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:40 am

(*steals Roy's pants and runs*)

Combing his fingers through Rachel's hair, EJ gave her little kisses on the side of her face, purring loudly in her ear. He then sat up a little, realizing something. "Hey, my chest doesn't hurt as much as it had been..." Perhaps his cracked ribs were starting to heal, which was really awesome. The fluffy cat pulled off his t-shirt, looking down at himself and seeing that the bruises on his torso had faded a good bit, the skin a nicer color beneath his fur. "It's official. Today is gonna be a good day." He was smiling, and relatively uninjured, and all fluffy and shirtless. Today was indeed a good day for him and Rachel both.

(There, Rachel. You need some quality time with his fluff. XDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:45 am

(Roy: 'EY! I'M CRIPPLED! FUCK YOU! e////e l

XDDDDD

Rachel: o//u//o 

Yep. Today is definitely a good day. XD)

Rachel could help but giggle a little when EJ kissed the side of her face multiple times (she couldn't really help it), before looking up at him he pulled away. She had honestly kind of forgot about his ribs until he pointed it out, and she smiled a little, looking relieved. However, when EJ just pulled off his shirt like it was nothing, her face flushed a bit, but he was right, "Bettair word 'ave nevair been said." Absentmindedly, she reached up to EJ, somewhat eager to pet him.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:59 am

(HEHEHEHEHEHE! >83

*puts Laura on Roy's lap* Here, hold this!

Laura: o//A//o!

I knew she'd try to pet him. XD)

EJ had been distracted by his recovery, but when Rachel reached out and buried her fingers in the thick, soft fur on his chest, his face went red. Still, he owed it to her to give her some attention, so he didn't put his t-shirt back on. Instead, he pulled Rachel up and held her against him, letting her pet and hug him all she wanted. He wrapped his arms around her, purring and blushing. "I love you... and I promise to spend more time with you. The other engineers can take over some stuff now, and I'll let them do that."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 12:28 pm

(>83 

Roy: U-um.... O/////O

XDDDD

I think we all know. o3o

Rachel: o//u//o)

Rachel hadn't exactly noticed that she buried her fingers into his fluff until his face went red, and hers went red as well. She thought that he would pull away and get all embarrassed, like he usually did, but he had pulled her close to his chest. The bat hadn't expected it, so her face was still bright red, with her heart hammering in her chest. Rachel calmed down after a moment, before hooking her arms around him again while burying her face into his shoulder, "Zank you.... I love you too..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 12:36 pm

(Laura: H-hi...? ... o//~//o' 

Oh how I love the twinnies... XD

Wanna do something else, too? o3o? I dunno what, but if you have anything you wanna do... XD)

EJ held onto her, leaning his head against hers and just holding her; it was a bit awkward since she was bigger than him, but it wasn't by much, so they were alright. He combed his fingers through her hair, his fur fluffing up as she cuddled against him. This was nice... Neither of them were crying, or horribly injured, or anything. They were just being affectionate because they wanted to be. Purring again, EJ rubbed Rachel's back with one hand, careful to avoid her wings.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 12:47 pm

(I know. eue 

Roy: U-um..... o////o

Sure, we can do something else as well. I dunno what either. o3o")

Now quite warm as she cuddled up against EJ, the bat purred up quite a storm, now feeling quite content. It was something she had not felt in a good while, and it almost felt alien to her. Nothing to worry about.... It was somewhat glorious. Rachel nuzzled the side of EJ's neck, her face still red, but it wasn't really that noticeable against him. 

(I honestly feel the same way about summer.... XD After the hell of exams, I've forgotten about what it's like to really do nothing.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:00 pm

(Hahaha! XD Yeah, but I have housework and stuff to keep me busy. o3o And this summer, college planning.

Hmmm... e3e We could do coupley things like Scone, Lauroy, Tinson, Philloh, or Aarani... We could have Isaac meet Roy. XD Umm... and then there's Lillian. She can meet people. Shay is currently sleeping on Sandi, so unless Alpha were to complain and have him moved, I can't do anything with him. XD)

EJ enjoyed the quiet moment, relaxing there with her. He was half-tempted to doze off and take a nap, bu the was too excited about seeing Isaac again and telling the others about his brother's return. So he sat there and rubbed Rachel's back, giving her some of the attention she had been missing out on lately. I'll have to plan some nice things to do with her...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:07 pm

(Yeah. But neither of us have to really worry about schoolwork yet, which is nice. 

Oh God.... Can Isaac meet Roy now? Please? ouo? 

Roy: eme 

I keep on wanting to spell it 'Issac' and not 'Isaac'.... I don't know why. *facedesk*)

Rachel's shoulders relaxed a little as EJ rubbed at her back-- they were always kind of sore, even though it hurt more to relax them, even for a few seconds. I have to stop worrying so much.... Gotta take one day at a time... But there's so much that can happen between now and the end of the war.... Hell, it could be tomorrow, or five years from now... Shit, I'm doing it again.... Trying to ignore her inner thoughts, she pressed closer against EJ, now purring faintly.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:12 pm

(Yeah, sure. XD

Sorry, Roy. ouo")

Eventually, EJ couldn't sit around and be patient anymore. He asked, "Do you wanna meet Isaac now? He and Sue had some time alone... I just can't sit here anymore." He really wanted to go see his brother again and introduce him to the Brodeurs, Rachel included. The cat was almost bouncing on the couch in his pent-up excitement. "And we can bring him to meet Roy and your parents at the infirmary."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:17 pm

(owo 

Roy: eme

*threatens to steal his pants again* eue 

Roy: e////e" Fuck you.)

Rachel looked up when EJ spoke, and nodded, "Of course I do. I'm sure my parents and Roy would love to meet 'im, too." She smiled, as he was so excited... She couldn't remember the last time he was excited. Trying not to think negatively at that, the bat stopped hugging EJ and slipped off the couch, before standing (her face was dusted with red), "Do you know where 'e ees?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:22 pm

(Jeez, Roy, you should save that for Laura. eue

Laura: O//A//O!)

"He should be at the infirmary. Sue wanted to introduce him to the kids; including the one that isn't born yet, via ultrasound," EJ replied with one of his big smiles, something he hadn't shown in a while. He pulled his t-shirt back on, excited to go. "So they should be there when we go."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:29 pm

(BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XDDDDD

Roy: O/////O

*about to open mouth* W--

P!Roy: --DON'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING! e////e")

"Oh, alright." Rachel nodded a little, before taking one of EJ's smaller hands in one of her own. The bat gave his hand a little squeeze, before saying, "Let's go, zen. I'm sure Roy will enzhoy your company, and be kuite surprised about Isaac, so we shouldn't waste anymore time."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:41 pm

(IT'S GETTIN' HOT IN HERE, SO TAKE OFF ALL YOUR--! *suddenly bricked*

Laura: >/////<')

"Okay," EJ held onto her hand, his fingers slipping between hers. He then walked with her out of the empty apartment, eager to hunt down their brothers and introduce them all to one another. He had a bit of a skip in his step as he walked with his girlfriend down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:44 pm

(Why is it Im come and see everyone stripping?

Zero: *is on a beach in nothing but board shorts*  Cool Deal with it)

Last edited by CharmedPluto on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:45 pm

(XDDDDDD

Roy: O//n//O"

I still love the straddling thing. XD She needs to do it to him, at least once, just to mess with him.)

Rachel closed the door behind them, before following EJ down the hall to the infirmary. She found herself absentmindedly smiling again, as she noticed the little skip in his step, which made her feel really good. Now, she was feeling some excitement as well, but it was also laced in with some curiosity, as she had yet to meet Isaac face to face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: