The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:24 pm

(*hugs tightly* I know... you guys have been so awesome through this all. I just hope my brother actually goes through rehab, and gets better. It's what he needs, but nobody can force him to... not even the hospital can force him, I don't think... he has to choose to, which I somewhat doubt. ;~; And it hurts because he won't do the only thing that can help him right now.

*yells at my characters* GO BE FEELSY SO I CAN VENT! ;A;

Characters: omo' ...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:33 pm

(I know.... *hugs tightly* We're all here if you need it. I pray to God that it will get better for you, because it will. Trust me. Don't give up. Please. 

Feel free to vent on my own characters. Go nuts until you feel better. 

Characters: Shit... 

>8[ DON'T YOU GUYS BLOODY COMPLAIN!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:40 pm

(*holds and pets hair* Thank you. ;~;

TIME FOR FEELS, GUYS. IT'S GONNA HAPPEN.

Just feels of some kind. ;~; Not necessarily horrific things like my vent art used to be.

Mmkay, I'mma post now... who else can we possibly RP with?)

Nani somewhat sheepishly looked down at her own tea as she sat next to Aaron on the couch, her spotted tail curling around her ankles. "W-well... We never exactly had a specific day when we just became a couple. It all kinda started about seven or eight months ago. Aaron was very sick in the infirmary with a bad fever that swept over our old camp, and I was the doctor caring for him... After that, I guess I was kind of attached. Over time, we got closer to one another, until the day he moved in here with me." She smiled a bit, and by the time she was finished explaining, her tail was wrapped around one of Aaron's legs instead of her own.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:49 pm

(You're welcome. ;A; 

I AM READY FOR FEELS! KIND OF! *flails* 

What are you thinking of doing, then...? 

And I dunno.... Maybe Relliot?) 

Aaron nodded a little, therefore confirming the story Nani told his mother, "Yesh... There wash not jusht a time that I ashked her out officially... It jusht, happened.... You know?" He didn't really know how to explain it, "We jusht got attached to one another... Not that it'sh a bad thing..." 

Delilah took a sip of her tea, while nodding a little. The idea that Aaron had the virus that nearly killed a bunch of Devas troubled her, but that was a long time ago, "I see...." She smiled a little, honestly glad for her son, even though she didn't have that much luck herself, "Are you a supernatural yourself? I am-- I can manipulate memories."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 11:00 pm

(I don't know. ;A; *headdesk*

Relliot might be nice. He's still at Chase's place with Pippa. And Isaac can come and be all feelsy.)

Nani nodded, replying, "Yes, I am... I have the ability to, ah, cure things... Mainly infections and illnesses, even cleanse poisons from the blood. It tires me out, but it's the main reason I became a healer at the infirmary." She looked down at her cup, watching little curls of steam rise off the surface of her tea.

"She developed her ability as a child, like most..." Gabe spoke up from his spot, looking a bit tired as he thought about his daughter's past. "She was a very sick child... very, very sick. Got these chest infections that would give her a fever so high her brain would swell, and she couldn't breathe... But when her ability grew in strength as she grew older, she was able to cure herself of the illnesses we thought would kill her. Ever since, she's been able to cure other people, too." Those first few years of little Nani's life had been terrifying, but now she was a strong, independent young woman who not only took care of herself, but others as well.

"I've honestly never been sick after that... the last time I was sick, I was only about eight years old, maybe," Nani admitted. "I can be around people with terrible illnesses without being afraid of catching it."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 11:05 pm

(Me neither. *facedesks with you*

Beautiful. o3o"

Anyway, I'm tired... *facedesks again* Sorry. oAo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 11:08 pm

(It's okay. Goodnight! I likely won't be online on Wednesday cause I have a college tour thingy.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 11:12 pm

(Okay.... Goodnight.... *flops over onto bed* I hope you have fun breaking characters... And bringing terrible nightmares upon them. 

Roy: Why do I know where zis ees goeeng? 

Oh shush you. Go to bed. 

Roy: *sighs* Fine. >m>")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 11:17 pm

(For when you guys see this. This is a quiz as to which character would you be, please tell me which one you get so that I can think if it really fits you XD I got Ninth, Duel got Second, Amigo got First, Ryan got Fifth, my dad got Seventh, and my mom got Eleventh XD)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:51 pm

(I'm aliiiive... XD

And nervous and excited for tomorrow. ouo"

Don't worry, Roy, I have different feels in mind. e3e I'm thinking about some fluff instead of traumatizing you.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:52 pm

(Hello owo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:54 pm

(Hai Sil! *hugs*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:54 pm

(*hugs back* did you take the quiz that I posted in chat? owo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:56 pm

(I was going to, but I can't answer some of the questions because I've never watched that anime and don't know the characters/diaries, nevermind have favorites. ^^' So I didn't finish it. *shrug*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:57 pm

(You could just pick a number from 1-12 and I could've help you XD you pick the diaries on how they sound.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:04 pm

(*picks up GameCube controller* Aw right! Time to fuck up Space Pirates! >8D And not the ones from Kid Icarus: Uprising, even though there are enemies that look like Metroids in that game--! 

Roy: Deedn't Metroid Prime scare ze crap out of you? 

Yes, it did, but the game's super fun, so it's worth it. o3o')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:07 pm

(Ugh, Metroid does scare you! XD I would watch one of my brothers play it a lot, and it would always scare me but it was awesome anyway.

*tackles Roy's head* ROY! GUESS WHAT?! o7o?!?!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:09 pm

(*has never played Metroid* 030')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:10 pm

(Yes, it does. o3o' As sad as it sounds. But the game is awesome, the music sets the mood completely, and the graphics (for 2002 NGC) are pretty amazing. *dies* 

Roy: Do you mind not tackleeng my 'ead?! 

What?! O7O?!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:10 pm

(The original Metroid was a sister game to the original Kid Icarus-- that's why there are references to each game in Kid Icarus: Uprising.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:17 pm

(*hugs his head* Yes. o7o But anywaaaaay... You are such a cute little kid in KHS... *may or may not be making more Daddy!Chase and twins fluff* JUST LIKE YOU WERE SO CLINGY. AND CUTE. AND CUDDLY. AND A BIT OF A PAIN IN THE ASS BUT IT WAS SO CUTE.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:19 pm

(O7O?! 

Yes, I do imagine him being a bit of a little shit, actually. XD 

KHS!Roy: *bad pokerface* 

D!Roy: *rolls eyes* >_>' )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:19 pm

(*is making more drawings* owo' rp?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:20 pm

(Sure. I might be poofy though. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:23 pm

(He's kind of demanding. XD But cute enough to get away with it.

Chase: *sigh* He's my little pain in the ass... no matter what universe we're talking about. eme'

Ahahaha! XD But you love him.

Sure, Sil. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: