The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:59 pm

(*facepalm* God damn it Blueh! You need to watch it!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:59 pm

(You've never seen Code Lyoko? It's a French cartoon about a group of middle schoolers that discover a super computer complete with it's own virtual reality. They also meet a girl who has been trapped there for roughly 8 years or so as well as a virus named XANA (pronounced Zana) that is hell bent on destroying everything via digital attacks on the real world. It's really well done too. The scenes that take place in the Virtual World are in full CGI (granted it's old CGI but it's freaking badass) )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:00 pm

(Oh... I've never heard of it. But it sounds really cool!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:01 pm

(Blueh you need to watch it!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:02 pm

Get Netflix, search it up. All four Seasons are on Netflix I've watched it front to back all 94 episodes. It's probably also on Hulu.

DON'T WATCH THE SEQUEL SERIES IT'S FUCKING AWFUL!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:02 pm

(I don't have Netflix..... o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:03 pm

(ouo ....

Shay: ... *runs*

*chases*

Shay: NO NO NO NO!

*tackles him, stealing his pants*)

"I just... I'm almost confused. I was so upset earlier, and now I'm just... I don't even know..." EJ said in a calm voice, at a loss. But at the same time, he knew he was feeling some elation right now, and upon realizing that, it all suddenly came out in a laugh. He pushed himself against Rachel with enough force to knock her back a little, his smaller, fluffy form pushing her back against the couch. "It's gonna be okay though! Good things can happen! This is proof!" He laughed again, overjoyed.

---

Exhausted, Shay laid precariously at the edge of Sandi's bed, one of his arms dangling off the edge. He looked like he would roll right off if he so much as moved an inch, but he was sound asleep, unaware of the situation.

---

"O-okay..." Jasper agreed at last, and let his mother put him down. He stood next to her, shyly looking at the other kids. Maude didn't say anything, wanting Jasper to figure this out on his own.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:06 pm

(Sandi: O////O''''')

Sandi didn't want him to fall so she carefully pulled him up into her bed. She was so flustered. Her fur was all fluffed out and she was nice and warm and soft so Shay could cuddle her and she wouldn't move him.

---

Nhean gently pushed the box towards the child so that he didn't have to get any closer to them if he didn't want to and he could still pick out a toy.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:07 pm

(Who all is open right now?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:09 pm

(Paris, Vera, Sam who is with his younger sister Minene, Duel, Ronnie, Flare-who is in a coma-, Aaralyn, Xenia, and Swan are all free for meĀ XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:09 pm

(XDDDDD)

Rachel listened quietly, not exactly knowing how this must feel, but she understood why he was acting this way. It was just his body reacting to the shock. "I know..." However, his laugh (a sound she hadn't heard in Aurora knows how long), snapped her out of her thoughts, and affectively confused her. She let out a small 'oof!' when EJ abruptly hugged her with enough force to push her back, and couldn't help but smile a little, as he seemed elated out of his mind, "Good zings can always 'appen, Ezhay. You zhust need to not give up. Zat's all I can really say.... And you deedn't give up. Isaac eventually found you."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:13 pm

(Blueh do you have anyone open?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:14 pm

(Umm.... Yeah. o3o" Do you want to have Lance talk to Roy? And maybe Roxy and Jonah? It's up to you.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:14 pm

(I already gave you my list of characters since it's been a while since we rp'd Ice.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:18 pm

(I could get behind the Roxy and Jonah bit.

Um...*tries to think of something to RP with Sil* ... XD I'm not sure on that one Sil.)

Jonah had made going for a run with Storm a regular thing. So the two of them had been trying their best not to break anything...that was of course until they landed on a roof top and it caved in. No one was hurt but they'd literally dropped into Roxy's room.

Storm stayed up there looking down at the white wolf curiously...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:20 pm

(Okay. No problem. ^^"Ā 

Holy Shit Jonah.... You are going to get in a FUCKĀ ton of trouble. JFC.

Roxy: O.O)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:21 pm

(I gotta go to bed unfortunately.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:21 pm

(It's okay. I'm about to as well.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

(idk maybe Zero or Umbra orĀ LanceĀ bumps into one of them XD idk you don't have a lot of characters in Doomsday. Plus it's been forever since you rp'd Umbra, maybe he could get shipped with someone XD not Vera though since she's a lesbian. We can rp tomorrow then, night Ice ^^')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Purring away, EJ pushed his face against the side of Rachel's neck, still pushing her back as he leaned against her. "Thank you... for sticking with me this whole time..." His voice was muffled against her as he spoke, a purr in his tone. He then lifted his head to press a little kiss to Rachel's lips, in a good enough mood now to proceed to shower her in affection.

----

Shay snored faintly, exhausted as he laid there with Sandi. He was honestly overworked, except he didn't ever argue about it like Nani did... instead of asking for more time to be home like the ocelot was doing, he just dealt with it, and even seemed to intentionally overwork himself sometimes.

----

Jasper shuffled closer and looked into the box the other kids showed him, then hesitantly reached in and pulled out a soft plush toy. He hadn't had one of these since his last one had been lost... He gazed at the soft, plush bunny, then hugged it, deciding he wanted to keep this one. I'll show this to Phillip later!
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:30 pm

"Shay...I should have a word with Ruth, you're overworking yourself." Sandi whispered. She had her arm around Shay so that she would be more comfortable with how she was laying down.

---

"You like bunnies?" Beth asked.

"Does it wind up?" Nhean asked and his tail started to wag.

"No silly, it's a plush toy." Beth answered.

"Oh, I didn't know." Nhean replied.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:39 pm

Simply uttering a groan in his sleep, Shay shifted a little so his head was resting against Sandi, using her as a pillow. One of his velvety wings folded over him like a blanket, and he tiredly laid there. This was probably the first time Sandi had ever been able to be somewhat affectionate towards him, since when he was awake, he was usually too grouchy and distant to let her.

---

"Y-yeah... I like the soft plush toys. They're soft and cuddly, and not loud or anything," Jasper said quietly, petting the plush's ears. "And bunnies are nice. I like them because of their big ears."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:43 pm

Sandi gently petted his hair, she was still a bit red in the face though. Right now Shay needed someone and this was the least she could do. She wrapped her tail around him to pull him a bit closer. She was a bit worried about what Shay would do after he woke up.

(Sandi: >///<')

---

"I like plushies too, Nhean always likes something that moves so that he can herd it." Beth said.

"I'm a sheep dog I'm suppose to herd things."Nhean protested.

"I know, but still there are something's you don't herd." Beth laughed.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Shay let out another sigh in his sleep, his ears twitching a little. His eyes had such dark shadows under them that it looked like he had been punched in both eyes, and he was a bit on the skinny side... he normally was skinny, but maybe now it was getting to the point of him just not eating enough and being too stressed. He tucked his arms against his chest, looking as vulnerable as a little kid as he napped there next to Sandi.

(Naps are gonna be a thing with him. e3e Sleep, Shay!)

---

Maude smiled a bit, then started to lead the three children to the clothes storage room. "Let's go and pick out some clothes, alright? You all need some."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 12:10 am

Sandi couldn't help, but give a little smile. She was finally able to help Shay with something and he looked kind of cute when he was asleep. "I'll help you Shay, I promise." she whispered and kissed the top of his head.

(Sandi: ^///^')

---

"Yay new clothes!" Beth said.

"Ok." Nhean said and walked next to the older and younger cheetah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: