The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:46 pm

(No idea. o3o"

Anyway, hai.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:56 pm

(Hai Blueh!!! *gets into board shorts* I miss the beaches...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:57 pm

(Hallo! o7o

I do, too. I haven't been to the beach at all this summer so far.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:04 pm

(Hello.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:05 pm

(Hey Pluto. ouo" Hehe...

Yes, she needs to do that... XD)

Sure enough, the elder Wycliff siblings were standing in the waiting room of the infirmary. Sue was holding Mako, since the little guy seemed to be afraid of his uncle, but Isaac didn't seem to mind; the toddlers were just meeting him for the first time, anyway. When EJ and Rachel came walking over, the older Wycliffs looked up and turns to smile at the teenagers.

"Hey, Rachel," Sue greeted, while little Mako looked up for a second before hiding his head against his mother again. "This is who I told you about, Isaac."

Isaac himself was tall, like Sue-- he utterly dwarfed his younger brother. He was a raccoon with a brown-and-charcoal pelt, a white muzzle, green eyes, and his mother's auburn hair. He was a little on the fluffy side, not as much as EJ, and had a slim but certainly not scrawny build. He smiled at EJ and Rachel as they walked over, seeming a bit overwhelmed himself.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:06 pm

(Hai Sil!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:06 pm

(Ill be back around 8 my time Ive got stuff I gotta do so Ill see yall later.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:07 pm

(Rp? Later Ice.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:13 pm

(Sure, Sil. Wanna just continue or do something else?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:13 pm

(I would like to continue.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:14 pm

(See you later, Pluto! 

And hey Sil! 

eue.... I'm excited for that now.... XD) 

Rachel didn't really know what to expect, so when she followed EJ into the infirmary, she looked a little surprised when she saw Isaac. He looked absolutely nothing like EJ, as he was waning more towards his mother, rather than his father, and was tall. About as tall as Richard, give or take. The bat blushed a little when she realized that Sue had been telling Isaac about her, and brushed some of her hair out of her face, "'ello.... Eet's nice to finally meet you, Isaac." She still felt some excitement, and it kind of messed with her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:30 pm

(Okay, Sil, just let me find the post. o3o)

"Nice to meet you, too," Isaac replied, awkwardly rubbing the back of his head with one hand; a gesture EJ used. So, the brothers had a little bit in common.

EJ sort of acted like a little kid again, unable to help but go over to hug his older brother for the fiftieth time since they were reunited. He then said excitedly, "I want you to meet the other Brodeurs, too. They've been the ones taking care of me lately, and I know they'll be really excited to meet you."

"Alright, sure..." Isaac was still a bit overwhelmed by the direction his day had gone, but he wasn't about to argue with the little brother he hadn't seen in so long.

Sue draped an arm around Rachel's shoulders, noticing that she seemed a bit uncomfortable. "Don't worry, sweetheart... he's a lot like EJ, personality-wise. Right now we're a bit shaken up and unsure of how to act, but here soon we'll all be getting along like he was never gone for all those years." She shifted Mako with her free arm, effortlessly holding the toddler with just one hand because of her strength. "Now lets go have your brother meet mine. Roy should be happy to know that Isaac is here and not, you know..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:33 pm

(Ok Chirpy 030)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:36 pm

Rachel watched Isaac and EJ for a moment, before feeling some relief when Sue came over to her, "I'm okay, zank you... Zhust a leettle out of eet, too.... And yes, I'm sure 'e will be relieved to 'ear zat Isaac ees okay...." The bat trailed off, before she asked the hybrid, as she couldn't really help it, "By ze way.... Whaht deed you tell 'im about me...?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:40 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(Good morning... I'm not really quite ready to wake up yet. XD)

Shay's ear twitched again when Sandi spoke, but he didn't wake up. The bat was getting some much needed rest, too exhausted to wake up and be angry with her for treating him like this in his sleep. He gave a faint, sleepy bat purr, huddling close to Sandi with the squirrel's arms around him.

(I love how Alpha wanted him off really badly, and then Sandi is just all secretly cuddly with him. XDDDD

Shay: e//m//e" I need to drink coffee...

Or, y'know, SLEEP.)

----

Maude didn't carry Jasper this time, but she still held his hand. He was still little, and needed a bit of extra attention to keep him safe. The little cheetah held his bunny plush in his free arm, cuddling it close to his narrow chest. He looked up at Nhean as they walked, saying, "You need a haircut."

(My post from this morning. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:44 pm

"I just mentioned that EJ has a girlfriend, being you, and that you were a big help with looking after him. I know he's not necessarily a little kid anymore, but he still needs taken care of on an emotional level, something I just can't give him by myself with two, soon to be three, kids to look after," Sue replied, while Mako lifted his head again. The toddler leaned away from his mother a little, reaching out to Rachel. Mako's version of a 'hello' tended to involve being held by whoever he was greeting.

EJ and Isaac led the way down one of the infirmary's halls, apparently impatient to go meet the other Brodeurs. They looked back at the girls, waiting for them to follow.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:49 pm

Rachel nodded a little in response to that, "Okay, I see...." She then noticed Mako leaning away from Sue and reaching for her-- she wasn't Roy, but looked pretty damn close, so Rachel wasn't that surprised to see him acting not as shy. The bat took the toddler, and had a bit of a harder time holding him than Sue did, but she managed to get it under control, "Come on. Zey're waiteeng for us." She moved her head in the direction that Isaac and EJ went, before following after them with Sue.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:50 pm

Sandi blushed a little bit and felt a bit of hope, maybe Shay could like her. She was glad that he was getting some sleep, but she was also glad that he didn't mind her cuddling him. Sandi's tail curled around Shay to be almost like a warm fluffy blanket.

(Sandi: ^///^')

---

"Yeah, but to be honest I can see just fine. I can tell where things are on the ground with my feet, it's like another pair of eyes. It's mostly thanks to my powers though. My powers allow me to control earth and stone, there's a little bit of earth and stone in everything so I can see." Nhean explained.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:59 pm

Mako contentedly leaned against Rachel when she took him, his little head resting on her shoulder and short arms wrapping up around her neck. Sue couldn't help a smile of amusement, and she plucked up Rosie to bring the other twin with her as they followed after the Wycliff boys to find Roy's room. She had no idea that Isaac was about to make a really stupid mistake... she had failed to mention that EJ's best friend, Roy, was Rachel's twin brother. For all Isaac knew, Roy was a rabbit or something, since Sue hadn't said what he looked like...

EJ knocked on Roy's door, then poked his head in, "Hello? Mind if I bring a small hoard in here?"

---

Shay stiffened a bit in his sleep, his ears tilting back. He wore a frown on his face, but he didn't shift around or make a noise. He just laid there, oddly tense for someone who was sleeping, his wings extending rigidly out from his body.

---

Jasper was quiet for a moment, but then commented, "But that's silly. You can't see colors and stuff. I wouldn't wanna see with my feet, even if I could. You should cut your hairs so you can see."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:08 pm

(eue 

Roy: Sue, seriously? >_>" 

XDDDDDD)

Rachel held onto Mako, and didn't mind carrying him. He was getting a bit heavy, but it wasn't too bad. The bat hadn't caught onto the fact that Isaac didn't know that Roy was her brother, so she hadn't expected anything bad to really happen. Or, more prejudice. 

Meanwhile, in the said bat's room, Roy looked somewhat confused when EJ poked his head inside, but there was something about the cat that he hasn't seen in a long time. He looked....happy. "Zat depends on ze type of 'oard, buht I guess eet's okay." 

Anna and Richard looked up at EJ, and looked quite confused. Neither of them knew about what was going to happen, so they had no idea what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:09 pm

"Shay." she whispered, she didn't know what was wrong with him. She didn't think anyone could tense up like that while they were asleep. Maybe he's having a nightmare, she thought. She hoped that he would stop having this nightmare.

---

"Problem is that my eyes don't work that well. I can only see up to my hand length, anything else is way too blurry for me to make out. I might be able to see colors, but I can always imagine what colors they have. Besides I like my hair like this, but if you wanted to see my eyes then you could just ask and I'll show you them." Nhean replied.

---

Little Rosie baa'd in pleasure when her mother carried her, she was curious about Issac. However, since her brother was scared she tried to comfort her little twin brother.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:15 pm

(Sue: Sorry, your appearance wasn't exactly a major point of our conversation. eme')

EJ opened the door wider, letting himself and his company in. Sue, Isaac, and Rachel filed in after the small cat, along with the toddlers who were being held. Mako seemed to be the most excited to see Roy, once he realized that he was there, but he was still a little scared of Richard, so he huddled against Rachel and pretended he wasn't there. EJ was about to start bouncing again as he indicated Isaac, telling the Brodeurs, "W-well... this is Isaac, one of my brothers. He's apparently the pilot who brought us our foreign aid."

Isaac himself glanced at Roy, then at Rachel, asking, "Is this your identical twin sister or something? Sue didn't mention you having any siblings."

Mako seemed indignant when Isaac asked if Roy was a girl. He piped up in his little voice, "Roy!"

"Wait, that's Roy? Dude, uh... sorry... you just have, uh, long hair... and... yeah..." Isaac stuttered, once again showing resemblance to EJ in the way he could instantaneously became incredibly awkward. "Hi...?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:23 pm

Shay didn't respond, just sitting there, very still. He seemed to scarcely be breathing, tensed up and sitting as still as a statue. He just laid there, lost in his own head.

---

"Then you should wear glasses," Jasper argued, looking up at Nhean with big eyes.

Maude laughed a little, reaching down to put a hand on top of her son's head. "That's enough, sweetheart... If he wants to wear his hair that way, he can. Maybe we'll be able to get him glasses eventually so he can see normally, but for now he's fine." She rubbed at the little cheetah's head, and he quieted down.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:29 pm

(*slow claps* x3 

Roy: Zis ees not goeeng to be forgotten anytime soon, eesn't eet? 

Nope. eue)

The other Brodeurs watched as Isaac, Rachel, and Sue, along with her children, entered the room. The three of them somewhat stared at Isaac like he had six heads (they didn't expect him to be Isaac, and it was enough that Richard hadn't noticed Mako cowering from him), before getting the heads up at this was Isaac.

Roy blinked, and was about to say something, but that was when Isaac spoke.... Rachel pulled a bad pokerface, and tried to not laugh, while her fraternal twin brother just kind of tried to not become pissed off while facepalming. Roy was quiet while Isaac tried to cover himself up after that little slip up (he had to admit that was a turning point for him being convinced that this was actually Isaac, as they look nothing alike physically), before just saying, "I'm....goeeng to pretend zat deed not 'appen, and start ovair. Yes, I'm Roy. Eet's nice to meet you, Isaac." 

Anna and Richard were quiet right now, but couldn't help but feel amused by Isaac's slip up. 

Still trying to keep herself from laughing, Rachel went over to plop Mako on the bat's lap, as she could tell the little hybrid wanted to see him, after not seeing him for a long time. She casted EJ a glance that more or less said: "That's ONE way to introduce our brothers to each other."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:37 pm

Sandi was getting worried about him, she didn't care how much he would snap at her for this, but she started to shake him. "Wake up, Shay." she encouraged. She knew that Shay might give her hell about cuddling him, but she hoped that his little nightmare would be over.

---

"I've tried every single kind of glasses and none of them work. It's like things that I can't see are blinding white. If I looked at your mother I wouldn't see her face only the white blur covering it. It's kind of something that can't be fixed, besides I don't need to see how everyone else sees. I can see just fine and that's what matters." Nhean replied.

----

Meanwhile since everyone has some sort of problem to deal with, someone was just waking up in the infirmary. She had been asleep for about a week now, but she was finally awake. The orange cat had no idea that her newest cousin Issac was here, but she was happy anyways. Free, I'm finally free of them...I can't ever go back to sleep! I won't be trapped there again! She thought. The sprits have grown restless with Flare, they want her to listen to them but she doesn't since she can't help them. When she is asleep they can trap her in her own dream and force her to listen to them, she hadn't been able to get out of their trap until now. Still she was in danger of dying already in that week her powers were going away, for the first time in many years she was sweating and she could feel the water running down her skin. So soon? I've only been asleep for three days at the most surely! She thought. She sat up and stretched, she had gotten too warm underneath the blanket since she was fluffier now. I need to find them...I need to find my family...Jayden, Winnie, EJ, and Sue. I want to be with at least one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: