The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:05 pm

(FUCK! MY POST DELETED! *dies*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:10 pm

(IT DID THAT TO ME LIKE THREE TIMES TODAY! oAo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:12 pm

(At least you weren't killed by Bloody Mary with her eyes gouged out.... ouo" She went after people who had a secret about someone's death. There was this one girl Bloody Mary went after, as her ex boyfriend killed himself after they broke up. Yeah.... ouo")

"No, that's not strange... honestly, I'm not complaining all that much..." It means you care... especially since you know very well that I might not come back one day.... Ever since the first battle between the Sect and the DevaShrouds at the Safekeep, Scotty had been different... and while Stone was recovering, the sheep never let him out of his sight, "There's nothing wrong with it...."

---

Rachel stared up at her foster brother, her ears angled back as she saw his face get paler. She had no idea why he was here, but wasn't going to question that. However, she had no idea what to say, and was having a staring contest with him, and barely flinched when she felt Roy next to her. She knew he was pissed off, and he was trying to cover up his guilt, but it wasn't working. When Chase finally said something, however, Rachel didn't know what he meant, "W-whaht....?"

The anger in Roy's eyes faded a little when he saw Chase's face pale like that, but he still didn't know what to feel towards his foster brother. Of course, he felt some betrayal, even though it was for his own good. He tried to keep his composure, but just like Chase, he was struggling a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:14 pm

(I PRESSED SOMETHING BY ACCIDENT, AND THE PAGE WENT BACK TO THE PAGE BEFORE BECAUSE I WAS ON THAT BEFORE, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:20 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
"Nani can't stop me," EJ snorted, knowing very well that Nani would just stand there making worried faces instead of actually forcing him to stay. If his cousin caught him, though, he'd be done for. The little cat rose to his feet, "Besides, I almost never get sick, and when I do I recover fast. It's no big deal." That was one thing he was blessed with, he supposed... a good immune system. He slipped his paws into his shoes, "I'll show you my blueprints if you come with me... though, honestly, I'm not gonna be able to build a body just like her old one. I only know how to properly build humanoid structures."

---

Chase's ears drooped, and he went back to awkwardly hugging her, trying to make her feel better, "H-hey... He won't get near you, okay? I'll give you a nice big restraining order named Chase Saunders. And that restraining order will beat the living shit out of anyone who gets close to you without your permission."

(Best. Restraining order. EVER. XD)

---

Scotty fiddled with his hair still, incredibly awkward because Stone kept looking at him like that while he was embarrassed, effectively keeping his goofy smile and blush on his face. He sort of flailed his hands a little, trying not to laugh at himself, "Agh, what es wrong weth me right now?"

(You're in loooooove... That's what. XD)

"Alright then." Jonah said, "Lets see them then."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:21 pm

(This is kind of off topic, but Roy, whenever in doubt about your leadership abilities, remember that Mulan was actually a person, and went to war at 15. She lead a fucking army for 10 years! Beat that!

Roy: ....

o3o" )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:24 pm

(I know what its like being a leader Roy. I was a student leader in BMT and JROTC its not easy.

Zero: You git this though bro! * pats Roy on the shoulder*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:27 pm

(I just like using the whole Mulan thing.... because it's awesome. XD Also, Sam Temple from Gone was leader of his town in the FAYZ, and had to perform surgery on his friend because she was infested with these bugs. ouo From her neck to pelvis, she was cut open. o7o

Roy: *looks like he might throw up* eme'..... 

You're welcome. ouo )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:30 pm

(GAAAAHHH I KNOW! I HATE THAT! FFFFFFF--! *flips table* D8<

Oh dear... that is quite horrific... ouo" ... *cowers under a blanket* Meep! >m<'

Scotty still needs to be heroic once... just because... eue)

"Okay, good... because I don't know ef I could stop," Scotty chuckled, still amused by the irony in their relationship. It had taken him a while to understand it, but now that he did, it was funny. He was an ordinary little sheep, and Stone was a wolf hybrid with super strength, and yet it was Scotty who was protective over him. It was funny!

---

"I... I just... I..." Chase was starting to slowly panic, and he didn't know why. He loved the twins, and probably trusted them more than anyone else, but when it came to telling them the darker truths about himself he just freaked out. He started having a total meltdown, finding it difficult to breathe, and he started fumbling for his inhaler again, trying to get it out of his pocket, but his hands were shaking, so he dropped it. The plastic device clattered noisily onto the floor, but Chase didn't bother with picking it up, instead raking his hands through his hair, still trying to say something. Anything. Finally, he just said the only thing he could, "I-I'm sorry... I... I know you must hate me right now... a-and..." And though I feel guilty as fuck, I still wish you didn't know.

---

(Heya Pluto! ouo How was your day?)

Feeling defiant, despite how little a rebellion as this was, EJ marched out of the infirmary despite Flare wanting him to stay all day. He knew she would kill him for it later, but there was no way he was going to get any rest while thinking about Storm, anyway. He brought Jonah down to the workshop, wondering if Tina was there working on anything... he had begun teaching her how to construct bionic prosthetics, and had instructed her to try building a small "dummy" one-- it wouldn't be used on anyone, but was just practice.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:42 pm

(Ah.... he performed it in a boat, because the bugs insider her were just about to burst out and kill her. ouo And Sam did a shit ton of other stuff that I don't wanna talk about, but he was whipped once, and that broke him. He also nearly killed his stepfather when he first discovered his powers, so that was fun.)

Roy: *looks just ready to throw up* eme"

Okay, um... can someone help him maybe....? ouo"?)

"To be honest, I don't really want you to, but we should get back soon...." He didn't want his sister to worry or anything about where he was and stuff. He already scared her enough as it was! But he was so comfy here, just sitting with Scotty and leaning against him like that. 

---

Rachel's eyes widened when Chase started to have a panic attack right there in the doorway, and she almost didn't know what to do. She had no idea why he was having the said panic attack, and had fumbled to take his inhaler from off the floor, as she didn't want him to have another attack and for the healers to get worried all over again. She straitened up after Chase finally managed to speak, her eyes huge, "C-Chase..." Her voice was brittle, and just on the verge of fully cracking and breaking down. 

"N-no..." Roy was trying to keep his voice even as he replied, "Chase...calm down....p-please....Please....." As much as he was pissed about all of that, this was much more important.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:58 pm

(omo' ... The stuff you read, child... *pulls Roy under my blanket with me* Come, let us cower together! *resumes hiding*

Chase: I nearly killed my father with no special powers other than being very pissed off...

Sasha: ouo" Um... but you were protecting me.... So... *coughs awkwardly*)

"I guess so..." Scotty agreed. He was curious about Stone's family, or who remained of it-- his little sister, who was around fifteen years old, he'd guess. He had only seen her a few times, but never really been around her for very long. Spontaneously, he asked, "So, now that we are together... can I really meet your sester? You seemed nervous about me being around her before."

(It's because she's a crazy shipper! XDDDD)

----

Not even daring to reach over to take his inhaler from Rachel when she picked it up, Chase shook his head, the guilt eating him alive, "I-I kept things from you... t-terrible things... And I... I still wish you didn't know, e-even with me being as sorry as I am..." He was feeling rather shaky at this point, honestly waiting for Roy to reach over and hit him or something. He wouldn't blame him if he did. Chase felt bad about upsetting the twins, but that didn't change the fact that he had rather intentionally kept those secrets from them, and never wanted them to find out... at least, not for a long time yet.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:11 pm

(8D My friend wants to read the book, so if I convert her, I will be really happy.... ouo 

Roy: *hides* eme"

But that's different, Chase. But case in point.)

"U-um, well...." Blushing, Stone replied, "Y-you can... and she's been asking me about you, actually.... a lot...." Awkwardly rubbing at his head, he knew his sister would be on his trail for sure, "That's why I'm a bit nervous.... she's like that... as much as I love her."

---

"W-we know....w-we know...." Roy had taken over speaking, as Rachel looked like she couldn't really respond, "And as much as I am peessed beyond 'ell zat you deedn't tell us anyzeeng.... we know. We wahnt to 'elp you, Chase. Buht keepeeng all zis from us zhust made eet 'ardair...." Roy swallowed, his Adam's Apple moving up and down in his throat, "We're aware zat you deed eet to protect us....buht..." Roy bit his lip, not wanting to get emotional on Chase, and getting pissed at him at the same time. "Zhust..." Letting out a shaky breath, Roy ran a hand through his hair, before looking back up at Chase again, "You cahn't keep zis all to yourself...you zhust c-cahn't..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:18 pm

(I'm considering reading it, but... it sounds awfully messed up... XD)

"She's like what...?" Scotty might have been doing pretty well with their relationship so far, but his denseness came in when Stone beat around the bush on pretty much anything. He blinked, confused, "She doesn't... uh... have a problem weth us being together, does she...?"

---

Wheezing a little, but calming down, Chase covered his face with one hand, feeling utterly defeated as he said, "Well... it's not like it's really a secret anymore, anyway..." He wasn't sure if he was going to be angry with Sasha forever, or eventually understand that it was for his own good and be grateful. Either way, he was feeling a little lightheaded, and had to lean on the doorframe to steady himself, "I-I need to sit down..." Before I fall down, preferably.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:26 pm

(That's because it is awfully messed up. But I was hooked immediately, so I think you would like it. owo" )

"What? Not at all!" Stone put his hands up in mock surrender, before saying, "She wants us to be together! And she always asked about you!" Stone's face was really red by now, especially because of his dear little sister.

---

"O-of course..." Roy saw that Chase looked like he was going to faint or something, and gently grabbed Chase's arm and brought him away from the doorframe, so he wouldn't fall, "Lean on me.... Eet'll be fine..."

That had snapped Rachel out of her emotional daze, and she followed after Chase and Roy nervously as they went to the couch. Once Chase was seated, she gave him his inhaler, "C-Chase, are you okay...?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:33 pm

(Heh.... heh... ouo" *still hides under the blanket*)

"Oh..." Scotty was relieved to hear that, especially since he knew about how Stone sometimes had a hard time with people just because he was gay. Well, now Scotty would be in that same boat, since he was in a relationship with the hybrid... at least Swan would support them, though. But what about Stone's friends? And Scotty's? Suddenly horrified, the sheep stiffened, "Oh, b-but what ef Laura or Celeste or Shay get upset weth me?!"

(In KHS, poor Scotty will have a hard time because he's both an exchange student and turns out to be gay in a relationship with Stone... Benjy, you better stand up for him. ;m; ...)

----

"Fine..." Chase wheezed a single-word response, so he could get his inhaler in his mouth all the quicker. After a breath or two of the medicine, he was feeling a lot better, and assured the twins in a still somewhat raspy voice, "I'm not having an attack, it's just acting up a little. I'm alright... I just... Freaked out a little... I had been hoping I'd be able to tell you everything on my own time, during a calm conversation... but I guess I could only put it off for so long..." Nearly five years, to be exact. He had found the twins when they were fourteen, and they were almost nineteen now. All that time, he had kept secrets from them.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:42 pm

(I regret not a thing.... eue But please just try it....? Maybe....? ouo'?)

Suddenly feeling bad now, Stone honestly had no idea about that.... He wasn't really friends with Jayden too much anymore, but the squirrel wasn't like that to bash him for something he couldn't help. He didn't have many friends to begin with (Aaron showed no interest in his sexuality, which he didn't know if it was good or bad), but Scotty was another story. "I-I don't know.... they don't seem like those kind of people...." Now, Stone had no idea how to take this... and he felt very, very small.

(Stone: O-of course I will!

Roy will, too. :p They'll both kick some serious ass in standing up for Scotty. Because eventually, Roy will fight back. And he's much better at that than I am.)

---

The twins had calmed down after Chase assured them he wasn't having an attack, and sat down next to him on either side. Now that they got a good look at them, they saw how much thinner he looked.... much thicker than Roy, yeah, but still thinner than what they were used to. They were quiet, until Roy said, "I know....we know...again, I would be peessed off at you, and you know zat, buht zis... I don't even fuckeeng know...."

"Chase, we wahnt to 'elp you.... we zhust couldn't eef we deedn't know...." Rachel said quietly.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:46 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(GAAAAHHH I KNOW! I HATE THAT! FFFFFFF--! *flips table* D8<

Oh dear... that is quite horrific... ouo" ... *cowers under a blanket* Meep! >m<'

Scotty still needs to be heroic once... just because... eue)

"Okay, good... because I don't know ef I could stop," Scotty chuckled, still amused by the irony in their relationship. It had taken him a while to understand it, but now that he did, it was funny. He was an ordinary little sheep, and Stone was a wolf hybrid with super strength, and yet it was Scotty who was protective over him. It was funny!

---

"I... I just... I..." Chase was starting to slowly panic, and he didn't know why. He loved the twins, and probably trusted them more than anyone else, but when it came to telling them the darker truths about himself he just freaked out. He started having a total meltdown, finding it difficult to breathe, and he started fumbling for his inhaler again, trying to get it out of his pocket, but his hands were shaking, so he dropped it. The plastic device clattered noisily onto the floor, but Chase didn't bother with picking it up, instead raking his hands through his hair, still trying to say something. Anything. Finally, he just said the only thing he could, "I-I'm sorry... I... I know you must hate me right now... a-and..." And though I feel guilty as fuck, I still wish you didn't know.

---

(Heya Pluto! ouo How was your day?)

Feeling defiant, despite how little a rebellion as this was, EJ marched out of the infirmary despite Flare wanting him to stay all day. He knew she would kill him for it later, but there was no way he was going to get any rest while thinking about Storm, anyway. He brought Jonah down to the workshop, wondering if Tina was there working on anything... he had begun teaching her how to construct bionic prosthetics, and had instructed her to try building a small "dummy" one-- it wouldn't be used on anyone, but was just practice.

(Long. I have to pack my crap and move dorms...again.)

Upon seeing the blueprints Jonah smiled, "I think she'd like this new body."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:54 pm

(Maybe I will... e3e I might get it on my Kindle so it's cheaper than the actual book, just in case I get creeped out and decide I don't like it. XD)

Realizing that Stone was now freaking out, too, Scotty quickly said, "I-I won't leave you just because of them, but... they are my friends, and I'm a lettle worried..." He figured he would need to tell them soon, and tried to decide who to tell first... "I'll tell them soon... they need to know."

---

Flinching slightly when Roy swore at him like that, Chase didn't defend himself against the bat's anger, fiddling with his inhaler as he sighed, "I-I know... I just... I didn't want your help at first..." He covered his face with one hand again, explaining, "How was I supposed to tell two kids who ran away from their parents and were scared witless about it that the guy who took them in had been beaten by his father in the past? How was I supposed to tell these two utterly dependent kids that I tried to kill myself before? I couldn't do that to you... you were shaken up as it was... And I know things are better now, but... that's all the more reason for me not to tell you..." He sighed, "You have your parents now, your family's all together... Why would I ruin that for you?"

----

(Aw, jeez... omo' That's certainly annoying. You'd think they would plan these things better.)

"Yeah, I'm making her have a lupine-esque body, like her other one... I'm using my proportions, and then enlarging them slightly, since I don't think she'd like being a shorty like me," EJ replied with a crooked little smile, "But I'm not huge and bulky, so the proportions won't be weird on a female... As for you being able to talk to her sometime soon, I might be able to come up with a device that will awaken her AI, and allow her to speak to you. That's the best I can do for now, and it would be short term, just until her real body is finished."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:05 pm

(Okay. owo" Just a heads up, Lies (the third in the series) is the darkest.)

"I-I know, but still.... And they do need to know.... I understand that." Stone said in his attempt to calm down. "They don't seem like the people to judge.... I mean, I don't know them very well, but they're your friends... I'm sure they understand." However, Stone wasn't exactly convinced himself. 

---

Roy bit his lip, as he immediately knew that he shouldn't have worded it like that when Chase flinched-- he honestly couldn't help it, though. He understood the canine's reasons about when they were younger...but the twins were almost twenty by now. They could take it.... "I get zat, buht you're also forgetteeng zat you're steell family to us.... You know for a fact zat our lives weell nevair be perfect.... You wouldn't be ruineeng eet, Chase... Eet would zhust make eet 'ardair latair on.... And 'aveeng our parents back 'as nozeeng to do wiz zis."

Rachel was quiet now, unsure of really what to do... This arugement had both sides, but neither was more right than the other.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:13 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(Maybe I will... e3e I might get it on my Kindle so it's cheaper than the actual book, just in case I get creeped out and decide I don't like it. XD)

Realizing that Stone was now freaking out, too, Scotty quickly said, "I-I won't leave you just because of them, but... they are my friends, and I'm a lettle worried..." He figured he would need to tell them soon, and tried to decide who to tell first... "I'll tell them soon... they need to know."

---

Flinching slightly when Roy swore at him like that, Chase didn't defend himself against the bat's anger, fiddling with his inhaler as he sighed, "I-I know... I just... I didn't want your help at first..." He covered his face with one hand again, explaining, "How was I supposed to tell two kids who ran away from their parents and were scared witless about it that the guy who took them in had been beaten by his father in the past? How was I supposed to tell these two utterly dependent kids that I tried to kill myself before? I couldn't do that to you... you were shaken up as it was... And I know things are better now, but... that's all the more reason for me not to tell you..." He sighed, "You have your parents now, your family's all together... Why would I ruin that for you?"

----

(Aw, jeez... omo' That's certainly annoying. You'd think they would plan these things better.)

"Yeah, I'm making her have a lupine-esque body, like her other one... I'm using my proportions, and then enlarging them slightly, since I don't think she'd like being a shorty like me," EJ replied with a crooked little smile, "But I'm not huge and bulky, so the proportions won't be weird on a female... As for you being able to talk to her sometime soon, I might be able to come up with a device that will awaken her AI, and allow her to speak to you. That's the best I can do for now, and it would be short term, just until her real body is finished."

"Thatll be perfect." Jonah said, "Oh and one other thing."

Jonah drew his sword and held it flat along his hands as though presenting it to EJ, "Ive been looking to get the specs on this blade, Shaw issued it to me but never really gave me an idea as to what it can do."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:21 pm

(Oh dear... it's a series... *cowers more*)

"Y-yeah... you're right..." Scotty tried to be comforted by his now-boyfriend's words, but it was difficult when he knew that gay couples faced quite a bit of bullying. He remembered Celeste telling him about a fight Nani had been stuck in because the refugees were apparently starting to pick targets to pin some of their anger on.

---

Chase was quiet for a moment, not sure how to respond to that... he certainly didn't feel like a big part in their lives anymore. The canine wasn't sure if it was healthy for him to be, either... not with his 'unstable' tendencies, even without his Mod. He sighed, unable to find words for what he was thinking, and kept his hand over his face to hide his expression.

---

"Uh... it looks like a sword...?" EJ had no idea what Jonah meant by specs on what appeared to be a pointy piece of metal. He was totally confused for a moment, then asked, "Oh, you wanna know if she put some freaky technology into it... maybe she did. I guess I can check it out, but no guarantees that it's as awesome as you think. I doubt Julie would give you something too cool if she suspected you'd betray her." He called her by the nickname he had given her when he was eight, without even realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:28 pm

(It's a six book series. o7o" I'm on the fifth right now.) 

"Just...don't be afraid to tell me anything that goes around, okay....?" Scotty didn't seem the type that was able to really stand up for himself at all-- Stone would have to do that for the both of them, "Please...? I don't want anything bad to happen to you.... You don't deserve it." None of us do.... 

---

Roy really felt like he was going to cry....mostly from frustration, rather than anything else. He felt tears prick at his eyes, and blinked them away as best as he could. Don't.... Don't do that.... It won't do anything.... "D-don't....don't go..." Roy's composure was slipping, and he was having a hard time getting it back, "I-I don't wahnt to l-lose you....a-again..." All he wanted now was his foster brother.... Was that too much? 

Rachel's eyes widened when she watched as Roy's composure started to slip away, "R-Roy...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:45 pm

"Of course I well... but I'll be okay..." Scotty replied with a little smile, definitely not being very good at defending himself when faced with aggression. He was just too gentle by nature to think of striking someone, even if they started it. The sheep smiled a little, "You don't deserve to be pecked on, either... remember that..."

----

Partly wanting to just leave, just get out of their lives and give them some peace, Chase remained painfully quiet for several moments even as Roy started to break down. Then, finally, he sat upright and stopped hiding his face, instead reaching over to put an arm around Roy, some of his old self coming back as he pulled the bat close, "Hey... it's okay..." He reached over with his other arm to pull Rachel closer, too, needing to comfort them both at the same time, "I-I'm sorry, I am... I didn't know it would affect you so much..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:54 pm

"I know.... I can take care of myself, you know...." Often, not a lot of people messed with him because of his strength, but any superspeedy sulernaturals had an advantage over him. As much as he didn't tire out easily when running, he was still painfully slow, it wasn't even funny, "You don't have to worry about me, Scotty...." 

---

Roy almost pulled away from Chase, but his wave of emotion stopped him. He was failing to keep his composure, but managed to not sob like a baby as he hid his face against Chase, his thin arms holding onto him tightly.... He was the kind of person that found it very hard to let go.... It was even worse when he was younger with his grandfather, which felt like a million years ago to him. He tried to speak, but his brittle, cracking voice wasn't able to create much noise. 

Rachel was honestly shocked at how Roy had broken down.... She practically clung onto Chase, her voice a little thick as she tried to not cry as well, "O-of course eet w-would affect u-us...." It affected everything.... And she didn't know if it was good or bad, "C-Chase....p-please...."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:00 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(Oh dear... it's a series... *cowers more*)

"Y-yeah... you're right..." Scotty tried to be comforted by his now-boyfriend's words, but it was difficult when he knew that gay couples faced quite a bit of bullying. He remembered Celeste telling him about a fight Nani had been stuck in because the refugees were apparently starting to pick targets to pin some of their anger on.

---

Chase was quiet for a moment, not sure how to respond to that... he certainly didn't feel like a big part in their lives anymore. The canine wasn't sure if it was healthy for him to be, either... not with his 'unstable' tendencies, even without his Mod. He sighed, unable to find words for what he was thinking, and kept his hand over his face to hide his expression.

---

"Uh... it looks like a sword...?" EJ had no idea what Jonah meant by specs on what appeared to be a pointy piece of metal. He was totally confused for a moment, then asked, "Oh, you wanna know if she put some freaky technology into it... maybe she did. I guess I can check it out, but no guarantees that it's as awesome as you think. I doubt Julie would give you something too cool if she suspected you'd betray her." He called her by the nickname he had given her when he was eight, without even realizing it.

"Its worth a shot though right...plus it gives me an excuse not to carry it around. You know so I dont accidentally threaten people when I get startled?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: